Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4802749 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) ... (6310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2021
ddippset:
Stop being silly.

What do you mean top 4 finish? Has the league ended? Or are we 10 points behind Athleti or something?

For a team with a new coach and with 40 percent new young players, yes the Copa Del Rey and a top 2 fish is a great result.
Exactly. From where we were coming from, Copa del Rey was a great achievement. If we can add LaLiga to it, we'll.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2021
devvy44:

First trophy in almost 2 years, no wonder you guys are so excited about copa Dey rel

Lmao the same trophy wey dipset dey defend with all his power and might na him Ramos dey fling outta bus

Copa Dey rel will soon be your new ucl
But when Barca lost the Super cup final to Bilbao you were celebrating right?

Asswipe.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:20pm On May 06, 2021
devvy44:

First trophy in almost 2 years, no wonder you guys are so excited about copa Dey rel

Lmao the same trophy wey dipset dey defend with all his power and might na him Ramos dey fling outta bus

Copa Dey rel will soon be your new ucl
Leave am cheesy Barca is still a work in progress
So that's the reason why any rare win calls for a national parade? I see
Haba shey na treble ni grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:26pm On May 06, 2021
ddippset:
But when Barca lost the Super cup final to Bilbao you were celebrating right?

Asswipe.

If care is not taken that might be the only thing they celebrate this season alongside we beat Barcelona home and away

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Let's see how it goes on Saturday. The team has rested and even had time for BBQ in Messi's apartment last Monday. So we have everything ready for the big Saturday.

We need to win and hope Real Madrid drops piont the next day. Sevilla should pick up some pionts.
Sevilla should not just allow a battered Madrid side to beat them. That's my own.

Because I really don't expect us to get 3 points from Athleti.
I expect a draw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:37pm On May 06, 2021
ddippset:
Sevilla should not just allow a battered Madrid side to beat them. That's my own.

I expect a draw.
Let's just hope Barca don't fumble first. Even if they win both teams would still be level on points pending who messes up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2021
ddippset:

I expect a draw.
I think we'll beat Athletico. My only fear is it might be for nothing if Real Madrid picks up a win too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2021
❗Official: Mateu Lahoz will officiate the game against Atletico Madrid.

I hope this ref gets Champions League final. He had a great year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 06, 2021
ddippset:
Stop being silly.

What do you mean top 4 finish? Has the league ended? Or are we 10 points behind Athleti or something?

For a team with a new coach and with 40 percent new young players, yes the Copa Del Rey and a top 2 finish is a great result.

When did barce become 2nd in la liga, Madrid whipped you 2ice so forget the fact that you’re on the same point

The only new players in your first team are only pedri(Mr pass to Messi), trincao(86th minute sub), dest, illaix(wanna be pogba) araujo, and mingueza, which only pedri, dest and araujo are first team player

The likes of pjanic, puig, and Fernandez are not even options for your coach.

Now how do these guys make up for 40%?

You’re plain dumb

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 06, 2021
Cules went from demanding a UCL title from Valverde, to celebrating copa del Rey with joy under koeman

I wonder what type of progress this is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:04pm On May 06, 2021
devvy44:
Cules went from demanding a UCL title from Valverde, to celebrating copa del Rey with joy under koeman

Why e come dey pain you

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2021
devvy44:

With the squad we had under Valverde, a Messi at the peak of his career. A Suarez, at the peak of his careers etc, we should be winning trebles and doubles, but what did he give us? A weak, spineless team, who crumbled under the slightest of pressure. He single handedly wasted the prime careers of numerous Barca players. We have yet to recover from the rot the team went through under him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2021
devvy44:

When did barce become 2nd in la liga, Madrid whipped you 2ice so forget the fact that you’re on the same point

The only new players in your first team are only pedri(Mr pass to Messi), trincao(86th minute sub), dest, illaix(wanna be pogba) araujo, and mingueza, which only pedri, dest and araujo are first team player

The likes of pjanic, puig, and Fernandez are not even options for your coach.

Now how do these guys make up for 40%?

You’re plain dumb

First team doesn't necessarily mean only 11 players dumbo.

Barca has got no strict first eleven.

At present Barca has got roughly about 14 players who most times comprise the first team..They are the first team numbnut!

Messi, Griezman, Dembele, Busi, De Jong, Busquets, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Araujo, Illiax, Mingueza, Dest, Pedri.

That is 5 brand new players out of 14; making up 36 percent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 06, 2021
jpmoriarti:
With the squad we had under Valverde, a Messi at the peak of his career. A Suarez, at the peak of his careers etc, we should be winning trebles and doubles, but what did he give us? A weak, spineless team, who crumbled under the slightest of pressure. He single handedly wasted the prime careers of numerous Barca players. We have yet to recover from the rot the team went through under him.

So it’s valverde that made Messi and dembele to dance shaku shaku instead of scoring or Alba that was crying like a baby at halftime before allowing Liverpool to score through his wing?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 06, 2021
ddippset:
First team doesn't necessarily mean only 11 players dumbo.

Barca has got no strict first eleven.

At present Barca has got roughly about 14 players who most times comprise the first team..They are the first team numbnut!

Messi, Griezman, Dembele, Busi, De Jong, Busquets, Pique, Lenglet, Alba, Araujo, Illiax, Mingueza, Dest, Pedri.

That is 5 brand new players out of 14; making up 36 percent.

What of terstegen, no be player him be?

What stops you from adding Roberto to your percentage? Hasn’t he been playing since he came back from injury?

Oga your excuses for your coach is lame, he still has senior players on the bench, let him use them.

None of your so-called young talent that you listed will start in Madrid, so keep quiet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2021
ddippset:
*20 teams contest for La Liga trophy.

*Up to 60 teams contest for Copa Del Rey.

*All teams field their best players to contest the Copa Del Rey.

In the Spanish top fight, the entire 20 teams compete for only 2 trophies;
1. La Liga.
2. Copa Del Rey.

Only one team can win La Liga, are you saying that it is better not to win the Copa Del Rey?

Take Note; We are only below Real Madrid in the standings because they
don't
actually do use head to head in Spain

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:33pm On May 06, 2021
Seems a lot of transfer activity would happen this summer in barca. Pjanic that bartomeu the m*#**@!**!$r bought for 60m euros is being tracked by both inter and Chelsea and if Laporta is even lucky to see half of his transfer fee he should thank God Also coutinho, busquets and Emerson royal might be moved
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2021
devvy44:

So it’s valverde that made Messi and dembele to dance shaku shaku instead of scoring or Alba that was crying like a baby at halftime before allowing Liverpool to score through his wing?
It is the responsibility of the coach to build a team with character, a team with strong mentality. If Alba shivered at half time, it was because the coach failed at his job. This is why i think Valverde was the worst coach we have had. He was given more, more was expected.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:56pm On May 06, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Show him some respect. Koeman coached Valencia as far back as 2007 and won Copa Del Rey. Learn to respect people's achievement. If we check your career, I'm sure you can't even present anything noteworthy. Due to the facelessness of this forum, everyone can hide behind their keyboard and be very disrespectful. sad sad

This is so bleeping undermining. How dare you shame someone because he aired his opinion on a forum discussion simply because he doesn't agree with you?

You should apologize.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:57pm On May 06, 2021
Every right-thinking Barcelona fan knows that Koeman was an experiment to see how the team can progress before someone worthier arrives. He however did well to shake the team to rise from shambles to become stronger than they were before now.

It's good to appreciate but let's not deny that this isn't the major progress we are looking for, although the path seems better than his immediate predecessor.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:57pm On May 06, 2021
FergieRaww:

LoL

No lies...

Na yeye things you day always pick on.

Your personality is disgusting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:

This is so bleeping undermining. How dare you shame someone because he aired his opinion on a forum discussion simply because he doesn't agree with you?

You should apologize.

I have already given up on that guy. Imagine doing to me what he said I shouldn't have done to someone else.

Lol.

The guy is petty; he always wants to get back at someone who disagrees with him.

This thread is his achievement we can all see.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:12pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=GrammarNazi1 post=101440393][/quote]

Like seriously.... The guy actually was one of those abusing Haymekus for being rude, and it turned out that he's even worse.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Like seriously.... The guy actually was one of those abusing Haymekus for being rude, and it turned out that he's even worse.
He is so cunning that he cloaks his abuses so that he doesn't look abusive. He is also an arrogant bully.

But I lack patience when someone tries that with me.

And again, Koeman is an experiment.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You should apologize.

I won't apologize. His comments was disrespectful. We all can learn to air our criticisms without being disrespectful.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

He is so cunning that he cloaks his abuses so that he doesn't look abusive. He is also an arrogant bully.

But I lack patience when someone tries that with me.

And again, Koeman is an experiment.
Show me where I abused you. I don't bully anyone. Y'all should learn a thing or two from moi tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Show me where I abused you. I don't bully anyone. Y'all should learn a thing or two from moi tongue grin
If that's what you think.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2021
devvy44:

What of terstegen, no be player him be?

What stops you from adding Roberto to your percentage? Hasn’t he been playing since he came back from injury?

Oga your excuses for your coach is lame, he still has senior players on the bench, let him use them.

None of your so-called young talent that you listed will start in Madrid, so keep quiet
Eediot you see how you shot yourself in the foot. grin

Your delusion has made you think we are discussing which club has better players, Barca or Madrid. When in actual fact i was trying to make the point that Madrid and Athleti have more experienced and established players than us so Koeman tried.

The bolded you typed actually proves what am saying and shows the reason why Koeman should be appreciated.

So thanks for making my point,

Yeye boy, you will leave bobi and be sucking tumor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:43pm On May 06, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I won't apologize. His comments was disrespectful. We all can learn to air our criticisms without being disrespectful.

Even Koeman knows he's an experiment.... He knew he doesn't stand a chance at retaining at Barca if a classy coach comes calling until mid-season. I wonder why you're defending an obvious truth and painting it to look like a lie.

Again, you're the disrespectful one here because he clearly didnt disrespect anyone but spoke facts.

More so, if your comment is navigating toward the "not respecting elders" cloak, then it's obvious you're shallow in thinking because you clearly don't know if the person you're abusing is an older being.

Again, I suggest that you should apologize.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:44pm On May 06, 2021
jpmoriarti:

How can you say that calling someone an underachiever is not an insult?

Are you normal?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Even Koeman knows he's an experiment.... He knew he doesn't stand a chance at retaining at Barca if a classy coach comes calling until mid-season. I wonder why you're defending an obvious truth and painting it to look like a lie.

Again, you're the disrespectful one here because he clearly didnt disrespect anyone but spoke facts.

More so, if your comment is navigating toward the "not respecting elders" cloak, then it's obvious you're shallow in thinking because you clearly don't know if the person you're abusing is an older being.

Again, I suggest that you should apologize.
Thank you for this.

I called Koeman an experiment and he said I was disrespectful.

Is it not a statement of fact that Koeman is an experiment in terms of coaching at an elite level such as Barcelona's?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:00pm On May 06, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Thank you for this.

Ip called Koeman an experiment and he said I was disrespectful.

Is it not a statement of fact that Koeman is an experiment in terms of coaching at an elite level such as Barcelona's?

It's an obvious truth bro.

Pep, and Zidane were experiments at some point until they cemented a place to being classy managers. Barcelona and Madrid took a gamble with them and it paid off. Koeman, considering his previous run with club teams doesn't fit to be our manager but then, he's our coach after all and except seeking extraordinary happens, he's proven to spend another season with us.

So yes.... He's an experiment. A see-if Barcelona experiment.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4514) (4515) (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) ... (6310) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.