Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4600950 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:00am On May 07, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Do you know what it means to say that a coach who has coached at the highest level for over 15 years is merely an experiment and a gamble? I do not have 15 years experience in my career but if someone tells me I am an experiment or a gamble, I will find it very disrespectful.

If not for the unavailability of world-class coaches, who the hell is Koeman in the comity of the most decorated coaches?

It's okay to like Koeman, damn, it's okay to ass lick him but learn not to mix logic with emotion.

E get why

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:00am On May 07, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Why don't you list his success?

What success?

Is this how you actually know what it takes to be at the top?

By celebrating mediocrity?

What exactly are Koeman's success because as far as I concerned, he hasn't had the best of a managerial career?

Except you want to list out his achievements as a player.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:04am On May 07, 2021
NoFap123:

Something that's obvious to any serious cule, grandfather JP will be defending. I won't be surprised if Baba is a Buharist. It's a specialty to defend the indefensible.

You know what pains me most is that he ends up contracting himself after being busted and then, you see him cloaking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:06am On May 07, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Koeman already won a copa del rey with Valencia before even Pep and Zidane started their coaching careers.

The said coaches have won the UCL. Can the same be said of Koeman? The said coaches have won at least 5 trophies in a season. Can the same be said of Koeman? The said coaches at one point had their players win the best award in Europe and the world. Can the same be said of Koeman?

Managerial and trophy-wise, the said coaches are head and shoulder above Koeman. So tell me, what Koeman has done to disprove the "he is an experiment claim"? Please don't bring age into this. I take Sango beg you.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:07am On May 07, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You know what pains me most is that he ends up contracting himself after being busted and then, you see him cloaking.

Hahaha, I am used to his cloaking. When he can't present logic, he uses emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:08am On May 07, 2021
NoFap123:

Hahaha, I am used to his cloaking. When he can't present logic, he uses emotions.

Very manipulative kind of guy

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:17am On May 07, 2021
NoFap123:

The said coaches have won the UCL. Can the same be said of Koeman? The said coaches have won at least 5 trophies in a season. Can the same be said of Koeman? The said coaches at one point had their players win the best award in Europe and the world. Can the same be said of Koeman?

Managerial and trophy-wise, the said coaches are head and shoulder above Koeman. So tell me, what Koeman has done to disprove the "he is an experiment claim"? Please don't bring age into this. I take Sango beg you.

Koeman hasn't even won up to 5 trophies as a manager but JP wants us not to hit on him because he has had 15 years of coaching experience.

Need I need to remind him that Sam Allardyce has had more than that but tell me if Barcelona can ever consider him a potential coaching prospect.

Even Moe, with all of his experience and achievements, would never be an option because he's simply outdated and can not fit into a formidable trophy-winning team as before.

But present these facts to JP, he'll simply trash-talk them to say that shouldn't be dragged simply because they have more than 15 years coaching experience.

How does that actually affect a team like Barcelona?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:24am On May 07, 2021
ddippset:
Moving from the old guard, Gradually of course, piecemeal!

Some even think that a new coach with a significant number of young new players need only a couple of months to become world beaters, lol.
Such optimism.

Sometimes it takes 2 seasons or more, In fact a lot of times it takes 2 seasons or more.

We want to go through a rebuilding process and still be winning La Liga and contesting UCL finals consistently, lol.

That is why I have always opined that we as a fan base are SPOILT.

A lot of us who were screaming, "send all the oldies away" last season, all at once didn't know the implication, still don't know the implication.

It was only last season 2019/2020 that we failed to win a Major.

Even Roma, Liverpool and Bayern were more scandalous than this, Maybe it was Koeman's spirit in the bench.

My Conclusion;

Most people still do not understand what a rebuilding process is...

You want to rebuild and still be winning La Liga and contesting champions league finals consistently?

Well maybe because we have Messi. By the time he leaves maybe then we may understand what a rebuilding process Is!

Let us just be prepared to blame our coaches for eternity in the period we aim to build another formidable set up for the future.

As far as this issue goes, we need to tell ourselves the hard truth. No need for political correctness.

Now, this is the right thing any sensible Barcelona fan should be building on.

Not hyping some coach that has not got any recognizable decoration in his managerial career simply because he's old and has won Copa Dey Rel.

Apologises to Koeman for being this brutal, but then, the truth is bitter.

He deserves another season with us, nonetheless.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 4:35am On May 07, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Koeman hasn't even won up to 5 trophies as a manager but JP wants us not to hit on him because he has had 15 years of coaching experience.

Need I need to remind him that Sam Allardyce has had more than that but tell me if Barcelona can ever consider him a potential coaching prospect.

Even Moe, with all of his experience and achievements, would never be an option because he's simply outdated and can not fit into a formidable trophy-winning team as before.

But present these facts to JP, he'll simply trash-talk them to say that shouldn't be dragged simply because they have more than 15 years coaching experience.

Abeg help me ask am. I just weak
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2021
FirstbornWds:

You didn't bust me, niggyy cool shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2021
NoFap123:

Not all managers will win the UCL.
Coaching in top European clubs and national teams is generally considered the highest level. It doesn't get better than that. Respect the hardwork and sacrifices that got them to that level. If you think it is easy, try getting a job in Europe in your chosen career.
This is all I have been saying from the beginning. You can criticize his inability to win the UCL but do not bastardize the process that brought him to that level. It is no mean feat. wink When GrammarNazi1 called him an experiment and a gamble, he bastardized years of hardwork put in by Koeman to get to highest level of coaching. This got me offended.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2021
NoFap123:

I don't do that, guy. I present consistent argument and I defend it till I'm tired or I see a superior argument.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2021
I'm sure Koeman has attended lots of coaching trainings and coaching schools. Obtained his coaching licence from UEFA and FIFA. These are outstanding achievements on their own merit. These licences are not awarded based on experiments and gambling. They followed years of rigorous works. You have to respect that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2021
Kilishihunter:

The Niccur has been missing since Madrid fell his hand after all his braggings on the Chelsea thread Seems he couldn't handle the pain
ddippset:
Most likely Melvyn...

You remember him right??

The open play/closed play guy.
LMFAO....it seems I saw this open play/close play ANALyst on Tuesdays Man City Vs PSG match. The guy I sat close with in viewing centre was just mouthing off saying Man City weren't good and their success based on luck. Saying that most of their goals were set pieces and not open play. grin grin
Na so me and another guy confuse. Shey set piece aside from penalty no be open play? cheesy
Guy just dey shout PSG useless, na PSG give City chance. When in real life Pep set his team up to mess with PSG players mentally with frustration and not necessarily coming out to play attacking football like their life depended on it. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I tire. As if Barca na 25 yr old club wey go dey flattered by 15 yr Experience.
As if na the last 15 yrs Barca start to gain prominence. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 1:35pm On May 07, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Not all managers will win the UCL.
Coaching in top European clubs and national teams is generally considered the highest level. It doesn't get better than that. Respect the hardwork and sacrifices that got them to that level. If you think it is easy, try getting a job in Europe in your chosen career.
This is all I have been saying from the beginning. You can criticize his inability to win the UCL but do not bastardize the process that brought him to that level. It is no mean feat. wink When GrammarNazi1 called him an experiment and a gamble, he bastardized years of hardwork put in by Koeman to get to highest level of coaching. This got me offended.
Any lucky person can do this. Pep did it, zidane did it, lampard did it, pirlo did it.
The first two worked out, the 2nd two didn't/isn't working out. A club like barca won't appoint lampard cos he coached the "highest level" club in Europe.
I don't know why it's hard for you to get these guys points tbh

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2021
abduleez1:

LMFAO....it seems I saw this open play/close play ANALyst on Tuesdays Man City Vs PSG match. The guy I sat close with in viewing centre was just mouthing off saying Man City weren't good and their success based on luck. Saying that most of their goals were set pieces and not open play. grin grin
Na so me and another guy confuse. Shey set piece aside from penalty no be open play? cheesy
Guy just dey shout PSG useless, na PSG give City chance. When in real life Pep set his team up to mess with PSG players mentally with frustration and not necessarily coming out to play attacking football like their life depended on it. grin grin
Maybe that was Melvyn.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:00pm On May 07, 2021
Jodera:
Any lucky person can do this. Pep did it, zidane did it, lampard did it, pirlo did it.
The first two worked out, the 2nd two didn't/isn't working out. A club like barca won't appoint lampard cos he coached the "highest level" club in Europe.
I don't know why it's hard for you to get these guys points tbh

I told you that the guy likes to cloak.....Forming some sort of Einstein when in reality, he's not really that smart.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 3:33pm On May 07, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I'm sure Koeman has attended lots of coaching trainings and coaching schools. Obtained his coaching licence from UEFA and FIFA. These are outstanding achievements on their own merit. These licences are not awarded based on experiments and gambling. They followed years of rigorous works. You have to respect that.

There is a reason why MOU got a job with AS Roma almost immediately after he was ousted from his former job.

You want to know why?

Result and track records.

No one gives a heck how many trainings and schools you have attended. If they don't translate to positive results, all you have done is zilch, nada!

So JP, I ask, list out Koeman's results

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 3:36pm On May 07, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I don't do that, guy. I present consistent argument and I defend it till I'm tired or I see a superior argument.

To be honest, there's nothing consistent about what you have been saying. You have just refused to face the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HamzatLyon(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2021
NoFap123:

There is a reason why MOU got a job with AS Roma almost immediately after he was ousted from his former job.

You want to know why?

Result and track records.

No one gives a heck how many trainings and schools you have attended. If they don't translate to positive results, all you have done is zilch, nada!

So JP, I ask, list out Koeman's results
Koeman's career is properly documented on the internet. You can easily check them out.

Mou got job immediately? Yh of course Mou is one of the best in the world. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2021
NoFap123:

To be honest, there's nothing consistent about what you have been saying. You have just refused to face the truth.
Because you don't want to see anything in my comments.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 07, 2021
From being tagged the next iniesta to becoming a constant bench-warmer...........right now he’s now a chef

Ladies and gentlemen let’s welcome the latest chef in Barcelona Chef Riqui Puig

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2021
devvy44:
From being tagged the next iniesta to becoming a constant bench-warmer...........right now he’s now a chef

Ladies and gentlemen let’s welcome the latest chef in Barcelona Chef Riqui Puig

The boy is literally wasting in catering

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

The boy is literally wasting in catering

By the time koeman is done with their young guys next season, we will be see videos on their YouTube channel like:

-Tailoring with pedri
-Farming with illaix
-Plumbing with araujo
-Washing with dest

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2021
devvy44:

By the time koeman is done with their young guys next season, we will be see videos on their YouTube channel like:

-Tailoring with pedri
-Farming with illaix
-Plumbing with araujo
-Washing with dest

grin grin

[img]https://c./b_FM05b17HAAAAAM/laughing-hilarious.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

grin grin

[img]https://c./b_FM05b17HAAAAAM/laughing-hilarious.gif[/img]
Lol, you dey craze.

The thing enter sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, you dey craze.

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 10:36pm On May 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, you dey craze.

Entered where? Did that joke actually made you laugh? that should be the driest bant I've heard since Hazard started gba-ing Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:36am On May 08, 2021
devvy44:

-Tailoring with pedri
-Farming with illaix
-Plumbing with araujo
-Washing with dest
And night of a thousand laughs starring Akpororo
The Stamford bridge edition was a hit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:58am On May 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And a night of thousand laughs with Akpororo
The Stamford bridge edition was a hit

Atleast he showed up against Liverpool......your goat has been AWOL in all the big games you have played, from both legs against Madrid, to Juve, to Atm and psg.

Soon Barcelona will upload a new video on their YouTube titled: Disappearing with Lionel Messi

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.