Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590542 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2021
Jokerman:

Why didn't villa win any laliga golden boot or European golden boot, any difference between villa and Benzema in laliga only?

Golden boot is a question of how competition fares at a point in time. Villa also scored the same 25 liga goals that won Forlan European golden boot but had tighter competition that year.

Can't get into a Villa vs Benzema argument right now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2021
ddippset:
It's getting clearer they will cancel this Copa America.

Why? Is it because Brazil players are objecting?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2021
devvy44:

This guys was a pure beast with both feet abeggi

Him use barka do highlights, na why dem no gree say him pass Villa grin cheesy

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
ThierryJay:

Why? Is it because Brazil players are objecting?
Not only that.

Almost all the captains are siding with Brazil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He's said to be leaning towards the psg move, afterall most will go when money is involved and he's already in the later stages of his career so it could be an opportunity to get a last big paycheck, Let's see Sha. My own is that hopefully they'll get a good defender
And it's done, But na we dey bribe players grin grin, Calhanoglu is now the alternative. That's how de Jong would have gone too if Ajax didn't have close ties to barca

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And it's done, But na we dey bribe players grin grin, Calhanoglu is now the alternative. That's how de Jong would have gone too if Ajax didn't have close ties to barca

Calhanoglu won't be a bad choice if you ask me... But I'll love Kessie more.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Calhanoglu won't be a bad choice if you ask me... But I'll love Kessie more.
Milan won't release kessie and Calhanoglu isn't strong, he's just like an advanced and experienced version of pedri except for his long range shooting, Since Wijnaldum is gone it's better to stick with the midfield or look for another player to buy (that's when sales are made)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Milan won't release kessie and Calhanoglu isn't strong, he's just like an advanced and experienced version of pedri except for his long range shooting, Since Wijnaldum is gone it's better to stick with the midfield or look for another player to buy (that's when sales are made)

Calhanoglu isn't strong but like you said, his long range vision isn't something to be undermined...

Lol. Why won't Milan release Kessie? With the right pricing, they would
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Calhanoglu isn't strong but like you said, his long range vision isn't something to be undermined...

Lol. Why won't Milan release Kessie? With the right pricing, they would
I think kessie's price starts from 45m-50m and barca has to sell before more players are brought in (thanks to Bartman as usual) If anybody is coming to that midfield it should be a rigid fellow that can add physicality to there, well if hakan comes it would still be a major coup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I think kessie's price starts from 45m-50m and barca has to sell before more players are brought in (thanks to Bartman as usual) If anybody is coming to that midfield it should be a rigid fellow that can add physicality to there, well if hakan comes it would still be a major coup

Kessie would really be a good addition. Apart form being strong and can hold down defenses, he also can play box to box, not forgetting that he has a mind of his own.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Low-key Barca fans that were shouting Wijnaldum is old are angry PSG snapped him.

You don't know what you have until you lose it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Omo...when will Barca come out of this brokeness cry cry cry which one be Calhanoglu again ffs

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Kessie would really be a good addition. Apart form being strong and can hold down defenses, he also can play box to box, not forgetting that he has a mind of his own.
That guy's energy is on another level, I liked his performance against Atalanta on the last day of the season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

Omo...when will Barca come out of this brokeness cry cry cry which one be Calhanoglu again ffs
With good management and willing investors hopefully soon,
Calhanoglu is a Turkish midfielder from ac Milan, He's also approaching free agency, I'm not really a fan of him cause of his pace and physical attributes though he compliments that with his playmaking, set piece delivery and long range techniques

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Calhanoglu is a Turkish midfielder from ac Milan, He's also approaching free agency, I'm not really a fan of him cause of his pace and physical attributes though he compliments that with his playmaking, set piece delivery and long range techniques

You mean a Turkish Cuntinho?

This one will flop harder!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

That guy's energy is on another level, I liked his performance against Atalanta on the last day of the season

I practically watched every Milan match cos of the guy. He's the exact definition of strength with brains.
Will only make necessary tackles and at some point, he was spearheading Milan's frontline.

Man is not talked about enough!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueMann: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Calhanoglu is also kinda underated if you ask me. He's been one of the finest playmakers in the whole of Europe - I think he had the most key passes halfway through the season, not sure about now though.

Been following him since his Bayer 04 days. If he settles in, he'll greatly relieve the playmaking burden on Messi.

Will be a good buy for u guys if u ask me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
BlueMann:
Calhanoglu is also kinda underated if you ask me. He's been one of the finest playmakers in the whole of Europe - I think he had the most key passes halfway through the season, not sure about now though.

Been following him since his Bayer 04 days. If he settles in, he'll greatly relieve the playmaking burden on Messi.

Will be a good buy for u guys if u ask me.

The problem is..... We need agile wingers and a pacy striker to make this work. If not, we'll have to wait till we get to the box before a deadly pass, which Messi still has to take the mantle.

Barca wahala no be here jhor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Oya make una bid for Kante then... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

smh...enjoy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Omo see PSG ooooh...

Another successful coup.

I blame Bartomeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Serena Williams has given a lot to the sport..

But she should just goan ress ffs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Santiago123(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Omo see PSG ooooh...

Another successful coup.

I blame Bartomeu

Who?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Santiago123:

Who?

PSG na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Andre Gomez!!!

That name just came on my mind...

Who remembers him again?

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
ddippset:
Andre Gomez!!!

Who remembers him again?

grin

Sigh...another casualty of the Abbatoir

[img]https://c./V7XU-fLvpb4AAAAM/robert-downey-jr-face-palm.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
ddippset:
Andre Gomez!!!

Who remembers him again?

grin

That wasted signing.

Abeg abeg abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
ddippset:
Andre Gomez!!!

Who remembers him again?

grin

Malcolm

Who remembers him again?

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

Sigh...another casualty of the Abbatoir

[img]https://c./V7XU-fLvpb4AAAAM/robert-downey-jr-face-palm.gif[/img]

There are so many gomes’s in abbatoirlona currently, it’s just left for them to be sold so that they can be discovered
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
PSG almost done signing Donarunma....

Lightning can indeed strike twice in a place??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:29am On Jun 08, 2021
FirstbornWds:
PSG almost done signing Donarunma....

Lightning can indeed strike twice in a place??
The signing isn't as hard hitting as wijnaldum's own na, even if he was free from now till next year, I don't think Barca would still sign him, who would buy Stegen? Will donarumma come and be chopping bench or sharing duties nah? They need him more cause of keylor navas's age and can meet raiola's demands though it won't be easy for him to leave in the future when he becomes more world class than now
In other news, PSG have submitted a contract offer to depay lipsrsealed though it is alleged he prefers Barca, Omo wahala for who no get money grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2021
devvy44:

There are so many gomes’s in abbatoirlona currently, it’s just left for them to be sold so that they can be discovered
devvy44:

Malcolm

Who remembers him again?

grin
This is true cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.