Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589619 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Awesome01:

Guy! You don't need to spend money going about asking Pastors, Alfas, or herbalist to help you find what your problem is.

The only problem you have is very obvious and you yourself know it. Kindly find solution before its too late. Does Messi own 95% of your brain ni? Nawa 4 u o
its just one of those little boys who just finished jamb and found a phone but realised he missed all the meśi ronaldo arguments which took place over a decade ago.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Pepper them grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2021
ddippset:
its just one of those little boys who just finished jamb and found a phone but realised he missed all the meśi ronaldo arguments which took place over a decade ago.

Ronaldo/Messi argument took place over a decade ago ?
Really grin

It seems you're the mumu JAMBITE here o !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2021
All these dreamkillers fans sef, Make them kuku rename this thread to Barca and clingy visitors fan thread since na them full here pass
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2021
ddippset:

The search words “ddippset Ronaldo Messi” has over 20 pages in nairaland, you have been arguing about it all your life on nairaland, you’re just pained that I’m bringing out stats that Messi is as useless as the p in “psychology” for Argentina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:
Pepper them grin
If we decide to start bringing stats in the game that favour Messi over Ronado we nor go comot here today.

What did you expect when one is always playing;
Lithuania
Cyprus
Malta
San Marino
Moldova
Leichestein
Even Pythagoras sef

One is playing;
Colombia
Paraguay
Ecuador
Venezuela

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

The search words “ddippset Ronaldo Messi” has over 20 pages in nairaland, you have been arguing about it all your life on nairaland, you’re just pained that I’m bringing out stats that Messi is as useless as the p in “psychology” for Argentina.
He couldn't be useless for Argentina if he was the best player at 5 tournaments and their top scorer ever.
Except you are a m0ron.

Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
ddippset:
If we decide to start bringing stats in the game that favour Messi over Ronado we nor go comot here today.

Lithuania
Cyprus
Malta
San Marino
Moldova
Leichestein
Even Pythagoras sef

One is playing;
Colombia
Paraguay
Ecuador
Venezuela

You are so daft that you can’t even see competitive games there

Btw when was the last time pessi scored non-penalty goal against any of those teams you listed above in a competitive match

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
ddippset:
He couldn't be useless for Argentina if he was the best player at 5 tournaments and their top scorer ever.
Except you are a m0ron.

Nuff said.

best player at 5 tournaments Yet no trophies, so what’s the essence?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
ddippset:

Lithuania
Cyprus
Malta
San Marino
Moldova
Leichestein
Even Pythagoras sef

One is playing;
Colombia
Paraguay
Ecuador
Venezuela
If we start now________

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

Has he stopped playing international football? and Oga he was the best player at the tournaments, individually that's the essence Even if argentina wins this Copa America una go still find excuse
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Take away the number of goals he scores against his Lithuania and Malta sweethearts during qualifiers ( which Messi doesn't get to play), you'll sadly see that he has the same number of goals as the GOAT himself.

We know those who stat paddles. Even the renowned most goal scoring international player, Ali Daei, or used-to-be highest goal scorer Josep Bican didn't win a single international trophy or have a notable achievement with his team but then, they want to tell us Europe is the deal.

Well.... Maybe it is. But some glory hunters aren't the deal when scrutinized thoroughly.

ddippset:

Lithuania
Cyprus
Malta
San Marino
Moldova
Leichestein
Even Pythagoras sef

One is playing;
Colombia
Paraguay
Ecuador
Venezuela

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

If we start now________

Bring up the list of teams pessi has scored against

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Has he stopped playing international football? and Oga he was the best player at the tournaments, individually that's the essence Even if argentina wins this Copa America una go still find excuse

Argentina has won numerous copa America, Messi hasn’t been able to win one for Argentina.

Messi has only won the copa America best player only once (2015) so wtf do you mean by all copa America tournaments?

Baba your pessi is a big fraud stop making excuses for him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

Don't be stupid son.
The bone of contention here is whether he is useless as the p in psychology playing for Argentina not whether he won senior trophies.

If someone else in his team had acted like eder or bernado silva, Messi would have big big trophies today.

Meathead!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

Argentina has won numerous copa America, Messi hasn’t been able to win one for Argentina.

Messi has only won the copa America best player only once (2015) so wtf do you mean by all copa America tournaments?

the last time Argentina won the world cup trophy Messi wasn't even born yet.
He was 6 when they last won copa America.

Now you want to blame it on Messi?

grin

Mumu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
ddippset:
Don't be stupid son.
The bone of contention here is whether he is useless as the p in psychology playing for Argentina not whether he won senior trophies.

If someone else in his team had acted like eder or bernado silva, Messi would have big big trophies today.

Meathead!

https://twitter.com/skoko9248/status/1403373303859920904?s=21

This is your Messi missing a crucial penalty that should have helped Argentina seal the copa America victory.

When Messi’s team fails you blame his teammates, when his team succeeds you give him all the praise

But when Ronaldo’s team success, you praise his teammates, when his team fails you blame him.

Hypocrites

Cc Pu7pl3 abeg help me turn that tweet to a gif
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
ddippset:
the last time Argentina won the world cup trophy Messi wasn't even born yet.
[s]He was 6 when they last won copa America. [/s]

Now you want to blame it on Messi?

grin

Mumu

Pessi was 28 when he did this :

It should have helped Argentina win the copa America you know!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

Where did you see me type all Copa America tournaments? He was the best player in the 2015 edition, 2014 world cup, 2008 Olympics and 2005 u-20 that's what I meant before your post shifting Fraud this fraud that yet you have been barraging this thread aggressively for the past few days over his matter grin If Argentina manages to win the Copa America I'll be waiting to see the next excuse you will bring up

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

This is your Messi missing a crucial penalty that should have helped Argentina seal the copa America victory.

When Messi’s team fails you blame his teammates, when his team succeeds you give him all the praise

But when Ronaldo’s team success, you praise his teammates, when his team fails you blame him.

Hypocrites

Cc Pu7pl3 abeg help me turn that tweet to a gif
Messi scored his penalties at

Copa 2011
World cup 2014
Copa 2015

But the one you remember is the one he missed right ?

Unfortunate homo sapien. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

Bring up the list of teams pessi has scored against
You gave me a link of c-boys international goals so check Messi's own so you can see if he stat pads too

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Where did you see me type all Copa America tournaments? And he didn't even win the best player in 2015 that was Alexis Sanchez, [s]He was the best player in the 2016 edition, 2014 world cup, 2008 Olympics and 2005 u-20 that's what I meant[/s] before your post shifting Fraud this fraud that yet you have been barraging this thread aggressively for the past few days over his matter grin If Argentina manages to win the Copa America I'll be waiting to see the next excuse you will bring up

@ the bold, you too like to argue without doing research, anyways I ain’t gonna argue

Kmt, he hasn’t won any international trophies yet. He is still very useless to Argentina

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You gave me a link of c-boys international goals so check Messi's own so you can see if he stat pads too

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

How many goals against lithiuna and Armenia grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=devvy44 post=102649540][/quote]How many against Pythagoras, Robinson Crusoe and Columbus?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

How many goals against lithiuna and Armenia grin
ddippset:
How many against Pythagoras, Robinson Crusoe and Columbus?
grin grin grin grin grin

See the fraud you both are arguing about

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

@ the bold, you too like to argue without doing research, anyways I ain’t gonna argue

Kmt, he hasn’t won any international trophies yet. He is still very useless to Argentina

I mixed the date up as I didn't research so it's almost the same thing so it's still 1 Copa America MVP And oga he's Argentina highest goal scorer, brought them an Olympic medal, Na senior trophy they make una get mouth Shey him never retire make we dey look
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
ddippset:
Messi scored his penalties at

Copa 2011
World cup 2014
Copa 2015

But the one you remember is the one he missed right ?

Unfortunate homo sapien. grin

He missed a crucial penalty that should have given them a copa America trophy, you lack sense that’s why you are listing useless penalties he scored that gave Argentina nothing

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

And later now you'll say I'm the one not doing my research, Messi has 5 goals against both Brazil and Uruguay, 2 against Spain, Research and come back And I hope you're not trying to tell me Ecuador is on the same level with Lithuania, Luxembourg and Azerbaijan undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

do you really want to compare these countries with Pythagoras lunchusteun Lithuania Moldova Cyprus Pythagoras

Lol grin

I really over estimated your football knowledge

Fuc off and go play ten ten
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
devvy44:

He missed a crucial penalty that should have given them a copa America trophy, you lack sense that’s why you are listing useless penalties he scored that gave Argentina nothing

Goat that was never a crucial penalty.

That was the first pk.

I think chile even missed one pk before another Argentine missed if my memory is correct.

That was never a crucial pk.

Liar grin

Using words you don't even understand.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And later now you'll say I'm the one not doing my research, Messi has 5 goals against both Brazil and Uruguay, 2 against Spain, Research and come back And I hope you're not trying to tell me Ecuador is on the same level with Lithuania, Luxembourg and Azerbaijan undecided

Those are competitive goals, the 2 goals pessi scored against Spain was in friendly match, he has only scored 1 competitive goal against Brazil, the remaining 4 are also in friendly games.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4576) (4577) (4578) (4579) (4580) (4581) (4582) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.