Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4588917 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4598) (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2021
ddippset:
that's most likely a clown right?

nah, a regular patron that likes watching clowns perform...cos clowns are amusing

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
that's how it feels. angry
how does what feel
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2021
ddippset:
how's this possible when you're singlehandedly responsible for 95 percent of all the clownish memes here?
grin
Single handedly no be small thing. The guy should be a clown himself. Sometimes, I imagine how filled up his phone memory can be. He has every picture for all occasion.

I just smh for Purple. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Single handedly no be small thing. The guy should be a clown himself. Sometimes, I imagine how filled up his phone memory can be. He has every picture for all occasions.

I just smh for Purple. smiley smiley

The very reason why no one should take him or whatever things he does or support seriously.

Man is the epitome of clownery and his talks here are complete justifications that man cannot offer any considerable seriousness into anything.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
ddippset:
Argentina has qualified but need to seal top spot to avoid Brazil or Colombia in the next round.

Since the invited countries didn't show up, the top 4 from each group goes through to QF.

I just pray God will keep all Brazil players in good health and shape till they meet Argentina in the final.

Because I know deep down that majority of you Pessi fans has been silently wishing injury and covid to Brazil players, but it won’t happen.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
It’s quite funny how Pessi fans were so excited about Portugal vs Germany match, But they don’t want their asun’s team to face Brazil nor Columbia.

Anyways, I wish the whole Brazil national team an injury-free and covid-free tournament......and also Argentina

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Someone said that Vinicius is better than Depay grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
FirstbornWds:

The very reason why no one should take him or whatever things he does or support seriously.

Man is the epitome of clownery and his talks here are complete justifications that man cannot offer any considerable seriousness into anything.

Says the resident senior clown
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
paid item is better than free item

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheHulk616:

Eden hazard says hi....

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The only person FINISHCURSE is better in that Barcelona team is Countiho. And na injury cause am.

An injured Fati is better than the entire Madrid front three aside the bag of beans No.9.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
devvy44:

I just pray God will keep all Brazil players in good health and shape till they meet Argentina in the final.

Because I know deep down that majority of you Pessi fans has been silently wishing injury and covid to Brazil players, but it won’t happen.

I wonder why you don't call him Fressi though.

Considering how dominant over Ronaldo he is at free-kicks.

Fressi.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
FirstbornWds:

The only person FINISHCURSE is better in that Barcelona team is Countiho. And na injury cause am.

An injured Fati is better than the entire Madrid front three aside the bag of beans No.9.

Lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
FirstbornWds:

what has futi won in his life that you are comparing him to vinicius.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
At the age of 35 years old modric is still dropping masterclasses, while overrated xavi and iniesta are no where to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
you really do have a low I.Q

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dembele out for four months, At this point let the board just agree the purchase (though not by them) is a huge loss and let him go on a free next season, nobody would buy an injured player, visibly talented but just can't stay fit, I still feel for him though

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
ddippset:
I wonder why you don't call him Fressi though.

Considering how dominant over Ronaldo he is in free-kicks.

Fressi.

How about ghostessi

Considering how he ghosts in big games

Ghostessi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Golden boy award.

Point of correction, I am not comparing him to Finishcurse... That'll be demeaning to the next generational talent in Barcelona.. Rather, I said, "injured Fati is BETTER THAN EVERYTHING IN MADRID's ATTACK except your bag of beans, Benzema. That includes, Asensio, Rodrygo, Jovic, Finishcurse, Hazard and Mariano, all combined."

If he had stayed fit without injuries, he'd easily be Benzema's mate or even senior self. But injury happened.

TheHulk616:
what has futi won in his life that you are comparing him to vinicius.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:45am On Jun 23, 2021
TheHulk616:
At the age of 35 years old modric is still dropping masterclasses, while overrated xavi and iniesta are no where to be found.

Abi now... Even Zidane at that age has been disgracefully retired from football for head-butting somebody's child.

So, we catch your drift.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:48am On Jun 23, 2021
devvy44:

How about ghostessi

Considering how he ghosts in big games

Ghostessi
In that case you would to incorporate that prefix into every single player's name because we can't even keep a count of how many times they ghosted in big games;

Top on the list would be Ghostnaldo

Then we can have
Ghostbappe
Ghostnemar
Ghostzema

And so on

Why am I even involved in ths childishness?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:29am On Jun 23, 2021
ddippset:
In that case you would to incorporate that prefix into every single player's name because we can't even keep a count of how many times they ghosted in big games;

Top on the list would be Ghostnaldo

Then we can have
Ghostbappe
Ghostnemar
Ghostzema

And so on

Why am I even involved in ths childishness?
Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
grin grin
grin

I don't even know how I went against my favourite bible verse.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Guys, what's up with Ansu Fati, is he back fit?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Dembele out for four months, At this point let the board just agree the purchase (though not by them) is a huge loss and let him go on a free next season, nobody would buy an injured player, visibly talented but just can't stay fit, I still feel for him though
Dembele will never make it as a Top footballer, we sooner we realise it, the better.
A footballer that hasn't fulfilled whatever potential he had for 4 years, no improvement, just the same thing week in week out.
Bartomeu may you rot in jail Insha Allah.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:
This Benzema is just useless.

Praying hard he gets injured next game and misses out on the rest of the competition completely.

See as a classy striker go just day dormat.

So useless

Guess who got injured and is going to miss the rest of the competition grin grin grin grin

Please keep praying hard

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2021
devvy44:

Guess who got injured and is going to miss the rest of the competition grin grin grin grin

Please keep praying hard

That person your talking about is so dispensable. He's to us as Hazard is to you... He's better tho. So, your pointless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Golden boy award.

Point of correction, I am not comparing him to Finishcurse... That'll be demeaning to the next generational talent in Barcelona.. Rather, I said, "injured Fati is BETTER THAN EVERYTHING IN MADRID ATTACK except your bag of beans, Benzema. That includes, Asensio, Rodrygo, Jovic, Finishcurse, Hazard and Mariano, all combined."

If he had stayed fit without injuries, he'd easily be Benzema's mate or even senior self. But injury happened.

Fati has never won the Golden boy award

Easy with your lamba, abeggi

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2021
devvy44:

Fati has never won the Golden boy award

Easy with your lamba, abeggi

Came second only to Haaland( injury and limited playing time under Setien)... Remind me whenever they pick any random idiot from Madrid.

Won the web version of the award.

Can you now hug a live transformer in peace?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2021
If Laporta is serious, some players would have been disposed off by now.
Busquets being NO 1.
No serious club will have Busquets as a DM. Wijnaldum isn't Barca worthy on a norms but I wanted anyone but Busquets, since PSG snatched the deal, Koeman should figure out someone else in the market but no Koeman the alagidi will keep using him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2021
patrickmuf:
Guys, what's up with Ansu Fati, is he back fit?

He’s recovering and should be back very soon...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2021
jonsnow92:
If Laporta is serious, some players would have been disposed off by now.
Busquets being NO 1.
No serious club will have Busquets as a DM. Wijnaldum isn't Barca worthy on a norms but I wanted anyone but Busquets, since PSG snatched the deal, Koeman should figure out someone else in the market but no Koeman the alagidi will keep using him.
If Laporta is serious? Fr? Dispose of them how? Force our players down team's throats? To sell, you need buyers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4598) (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.