Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591049 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2021
LordAdamX:

Na all 8 billion people on the planet kon care about this your comment for nairaland.

Guy shift. CLOWN! You go jor dey decide to disgrace yourself without prodding. Who force you to quote me and type this nonsense now.

-Lord
I see tears.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2021
TLona1:

No be bykebyke be this?
Na me na,I do know what you're talking about. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Still got some unfinished business. angry

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
ddippset, remember when I said winning Copa America against Brazil is the greatest way of winning it?

In their famous "Maracana"

makes it more grin "juicy"

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2021
The guy is so pained, to type Messi they hard am, he has resulted to piss up and down.

Baba the name is Lionel Andrés Cuccinatti Chukwunonso Oluwadayo Hasan Messi!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2021
ddippset:
Of course World Cup na world cup.

Copa and Euros no reach world cup level.

That's why no one even bragged about Messi reaching the copa final in 2007.

So Ronado playing euro 2004 final was nonsense too...

But till tomorrow playing in a World Cup final and winning the Golden ball is Superb.

Copa and Euros no reach world cup level; but una say the FRAUD pass Zidane.

Una no dey ever know wen 2 close mouth!

Just see d rubbish wen you vomit.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Some Ronaldo fans actually supported Messi last night....

Sensible Ronaldo fans.... not the likes of LordAdams cheesy....

Congratulations to Messi.

Congratulations to Argentina..

Argentina goalkeeper is actually underrated.

Di Maria is a big game player.... Messi actually missed him in the 2014 world cup final.

Good news for Barca.... That Brazilian Emerson is a threath. Lots of potential. Can't wait to see him in action for Barcelona.

I did wake keeping last night... grin grin.....na now I wake up from sleep.

Congratulations to all Barcelona fans.

I no support am. But I was not mad Argentina won either.

Everything happens at the appointed time.

But that one no mean say Piss no b FRAUD. Copa or no Copa. They are mutually exclusive.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2021
LordAdamX:

Na this morning I start dey post.

I no watch the match. I never watch any Copa America match since Ronaldinho retire. That's how useless the competition is to me.

Na congratulation I b plan 1 type, go my way. Na una with INFERIORITY COMPLEX drop my name like say Piss winning pageantry suppose affect me somehow.

Lastly, as English dey hard you understand. If una 1 debate Piss, Maradona, and Pele; na una cup of tea. E don tey wen e stop dey b debate for us. We no dey compete with anybody. CR7 is the GOAT. End of discussion.

If e win another Nations League, the UCL, the WC sef; you no go see us dey tok about GOAT debate. We don pass that level. Ronaldo don dey play at senior level since 2002. This year mk am 19 years. A 19 year old is an adult. After 19 years, you one kon dey talk about debate. What nonsense debate. E get things wen person dey big pass.

E equal Ali record of top international goal scorer, you no see us dey tok about debate. Na just GOAT doing GOAT things.

Who no like am fit hug transformer. In fact, we no send who no like am. Na background noise b dat.

We no get INFERIORITY COMPLEX. Na FRAUD dem dey do debate for at twilight of career because of pageantry when e teammates carry am go win out of pity.

-Lord

I initially typed a long rebuttal then I asked myself, 'What's the point?' What's a rabbit to a lion when looking at the food chain? Messi' name is literally 'Lion'.

I want you to look at the pictures below: Messi carrying his team and being celebrated by his own teammates as against the tap-in escape artist who ran from a final which was won by others while standing on the sidelines usurping the the roles of the coach so he can take credit for winning a final he did nothing in.

Remember these pictures. For the next one month, they are the only things you'd see in your dreams - scratch that, nightmares.

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2021
RoyalBlak007:

In their famous "Maracana"

makes it more grin "juicy"
I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
The pain, endurance, story, hardwork, and brilliance behind this Copa America win are bigger and sweeter than Penlado's entire career.

Kill yourself if you disagree.
LOL. "The pain, the endu...." shut the f up. What pain? They played like two decent teams.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Krasid:
LOL. "The pain, the endu...." shut the f up. What pain? They played like two decent teams.
I see pains all over you!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Krasid:

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Krasid:
Zapata and Cuadrado to send Messi into permanent international retirement; Immobile and Insigne to bundle Spain out of the Euros. My predictions are always on point.

cheesy grin grin

Lrasid

Take your LLL

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And they have high Covid infections ooh grin, Beating Brazil at the maracana would be a very popular story there as from now on just as Portugal beating france in 2016
collect this new wallpaper jooooor

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2021
BykeLaByke:
Still got some unfinished business. angry
LOL. See this clown! You think he still has a shot at the WC. The European teams will so pummel him just like Croatia did in the last World cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Why won't I show up.

Ororo has won more UCL and then international trophies than the fraud, so in my opinion la poolga is still playing catch-up.

Not like I rate Copa anyway but go on....

Who gives a heck about you eating Copa America. Wait till he wins his seventh and you will understand the real meaning of sifia pains.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2021
Krasid:
I wish I can fast forward this dry copa america to the knockout stages. Can't wait to see Argentine shatta bandle bundled out of the tournament.

cheesy grin

LLL

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Then what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.