Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4678365 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Baddestguyp:
wrong, just like last year, voting ends December check FIFA site
i really hope so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
philfearon:

This your Statement can be called Fallacy of Argumentum ad Ignorantiam and Argumentum ad Verecundiam....
Abeg no make me start oooooo.cheesy Else, this thread no go contain all the Latin, Greek, Hebrew, French, German and Spanish terms wey I go use.grin

To avoid stories that touch...wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Why is this news? Messi might as well smoke, who knows? It's not like anyone here lives with him or it's written on his forehead or something. He's human too you know…

When that malaga player shoved him some months ago for calling him "son of a LovePeddler", he didn't come out to deny it

People judge by what they see, and appearances are deceptives but nobody holy pass oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Where is usbcable? grin tongue grin

Person wey I see peep this early momo go their thread go ask jamb question? undecided grin

Why not come here n give him the due respect? tongue --- Nice one krasid but your sarcasm no get mate... angry

See yourself:
Krasid:
Congrats to messi for being la liga all time top goalscorer. It took him 10 years to achieve this feat.

It took Zarra 15 years to score those goals, and nearly 60 years b4 the great 1 broke it and this is what you have to say? undecided

Krasid:
There are still some records he hasn't broken.

https://www.nairaland.com/2012123/there-record-lionel-messi-hasnt#28306134

See yourself again? undecided Una no dey tire ni... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
dmcdad:

Abeg no make me start oooooo.cheesy Else, this thread no go contain all the Latin, Greek, Hebrew, French, German and Spanish terms wey I go use.grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seems haters are not happy @ all... tongue

No one dares come here anymore since the nearly 60 years record was broken... grin cheesy cool

King Messi... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bravo among candidate goalkeepers for FIFA Fifpro

The other four nominees are Gianluigi Buffon, Iker Casillas, Thibaut Courtois and Manuel Neuer

The definitive XI will be revealed at the FIFA Balon d’Or Gala on January 12

Claudio Bravo is one of the five goalkeepers to have been shortlisted for a place in the FIFA Fifpro XI. He is joined by Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Iker Casillas (Real Madrid), Thibaut Courtois (At. Madrid/Chelsea) and Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich). These names have been picked by 60,000 footballers from around the world and the definitive eleven will be announced at the FIFA Balon d’Or Gala in Zurich on January 12.

The other 50 finalists will be announced over the next few days. On Wednesday 26 we shall learn the names of the 20 chosen defenders, on Friday 28 of the 15 midfielders and on December 1 of the 15 strikers.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/bravo-amomg-candidate-goalkeepers-for-fifa-fifpro

Seeing Casillas in that list got me... shocked With his unfortunate performances throughout the World cup! lipsrsealed

Though, I respect Casillas but where is Cech? angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
dmcdad:

Start!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
philfearon:

Start!!
Nah... I refuse to be put to the test. Get behind me...lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=onuwaje post=28314734][/quote]
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
dmcdad:

Nah... I refuse to be put to the test. Get behind me...lipsrsealed
It doesn't change the fact that your post is still a fallacy bro!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
barackohandso:
Why is this news? Messi might as well smoke, who knows? It's not like anyone here lives with him or it's written on his forehead or something. He's human too you know…

When that malaga player shoved him some months ago for calling him "son of a LovePeddler", he didn't come out to deny it

People judge by what they see, and appearances are deceptives but nobody holy pass oh
You are right... But c'mon, at this juncture you should know how the media fare with anything Messi. Was it hard to unleash Mathieu's? Imagine say na Messi, you think you wouldn't have read it countless times?

I know of course he is human and like you rightly stated, nobody holy pass. Yet, there is no denying the media is obsessed with Messi and thus, anything about him is news and in turn, generates traffic for them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
philfearon:

It doesn't change the fact that your post is still a fallacy bro!!
Neither does it change the fact that it is not!

It's a 50-50 thingy here. If mine were to be borne outta fallacy, possibly because of it's unverifiable, the post which i quoted too would be fallacious too as it ain't verified as well. In which case you failed to acknowledge the fallacy that lies in that too.

So, next time, if you quote me for making such an assertion, you should also quote the original post for making an assertion too.

Got that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
^^^ what's going on? lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't think Messi smokes, because barcelona is anti-smoking, they were doing one campaign on smoking one time like that, so I don't expect their poster boy to be smoking!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mbulela: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Not signing Benatia or Marquinhos was a significant error. Price notwithstanding. Since we were within FFP limits, it would not have cost more than an additional 15-18 million euros to land either. Now wer're stuck with an ageing and injury-prone defender who probably may end up not playing a single game for Barca angry

Oga,
You see my missed calls and sms?
I hope you are fine?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Luis Enrique: Barcelona will struggle
again
The coach believes his side are over their recent
poor run of form but says it would be naive to
believe they will be perfect from here on in
Peter McVitie

Luis Enrique believes
Barcelona have overcome
their recent rough patch
but insists his side will go
through another poor run
of form at some point in
the season.
Concerns were raised over the Blaugrana's chances
of silverware when they suffered a 3-1 defeat to
Real Madrid in the Clasico and immediately followed
up that result with a 1-0 loss to Celta Vigo.
But Barca are now on a three-game winning streak
having beaten Sevilla 5-1 in La Liga at the
weekend and the coach said he was happy to be
over the slump, but does believe there will be
another dip at some point in the season.
"Throughout the season there will be another
difficult time," he told reporters.
"I hope I am mistaken but it would be naive to
think they will not return. These moments affect
the big teams but they are part of the process."
goal.com

like seriously? is this what the coach should be telling us? undecided instead of him to try to build on the current momentum and high spirit, he is trying to kill it!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
dmcdad:

Neither does it change the fact that it is not!

It's a 50-50 thingy here. If mine were to be borne outta fallacy, possibly because of it's unverifiable, the post which i quoted too would be fallacious too as it ain't verified as well. In which case you failed to acknowledge the fallacy that lies in that too.

So, next time, if you quote me for making such an assertion, you should also quote the original post for making an assertion too.

Got that?

And the fallacy goes on.......
I remember stating vividly,the two fallacies you committed in your statement I quoted.....
Your Statement is a fallacy because it lacks concrete fact to support its basis and conclusion...
1)You said because You have not read or heard that Messi smokes in any News media and therefore, he does not smoke...This is fallacy of Appeal to Authority ( Argumentum ad Verecundiam)..The fact that no news media has written anything about it does not make it a lie,neither does it make it a truth....But your statement was one of affirmation...
2)For the Fact that you really don't know the truthfulness of the assertion that Messi smokes,but decide to state an opinion that has turned to a statement of fact,makes you commit the fallacy of Appeal to Ignorance(Argumentum ad Ignorantiam).........
The Main thing I want you to realise is that when saying your opinions, Don't turn it into a statement of Fact...Say it as an Opinion and nothing more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
philfearon:

I remember stating vividly,the two fallacies you committed in your statement I quoted.....
Your Statement is a fallacy because it lacks concrete fact to support its basis and conclusion...
1)You said because You have not read or heard that Messi smokes in any News media and therefore, he does not smoke...This is fallacy of Appeal to Authority ( Argumentum ad Verecundiam)..The fact that no news media has written anything about it does not make it a lie,neither does it make it a truth....But your statement was one of affirmation...
2)For the Fact that you really don't know the truthfulness of the assertion that Messi smokes,but decide to state an opinion that has turned to a statement of fact,makes you commit the fallacy of Appeal to Ignorance(Argumentum ad Ignorantiam).........
The Main thing I want you to realise is that when saying your opinions, Don't turn it into a statement of Fact...Say it as an Opinion and nothing more
All these are redundant i must say and it still doesn't alter in any way my last post. Accept it or not. You are just trying hard to prove a non-existent point. i stated simply in my last post that, if my post is, as it were a fallacy since there was no basis for backing it up, the post I quoted also would be fallacious as it wasn't backed up either. he said he "heard". Is that enough evidence?

My point? I never said I was right/wrong about what I stated in my post, I only said for the fact that my post was a fallacy as stated by you, that would mean both are fallacies as they are both baseless. Is this too much to understand? It ain't rocket science, and doesn't require some...

And please, be wise enough not to accuse me of what I never wrote. I never stated it categorically as a fact. I guess you have a problem with comprehension there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
coded01:
^^^ what's going on? lipsrsealed
Someone said he was told that Messi do smoke. And I responded with "I think that would most definitely be false (I never stated this as a fact that was why I used most definitely). He then quoted me saying that my statement is fallacious as it is baseless. And I quoted him back saying that if mine were a fallacy, then that would make the initial comment that he smokes baseless also.

Abi bros no be so? I no get proof because i never read am. Which doesn't mean it can't be true, of course it can. But also, person say him hear say, that means say it can be true/false which is unverifiable too. This has been my point, that both (mine and the other guy's) are unverified. Abeg I talk bad?

He is just making a mountain outta a mole hill.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
dmcdad:

All these are redundant i must say and it still doesn't alter in any way my last post. Accept it or not. You are just trying hard to prove a non-existent point. i stated simply in my last post that, if my post is, as it were a fallacy since there was no basis for backing it up, the post I quoted also would be fallacious as it wasn't backed up either. he said he "heard". Is that enough evidence?

My point? I never said I was right/wrong about what I stated in my post, I only said for the fact that my post was a fallacy as stated by you, that would mean both are fallacies as they are both baseless. Is this too much to understand? It ain't rocket science, and doesn't require some...

And please, be wise enough not to accuse me of what I never wrote. I never stated it categorically as a fact. I guess you have a problem with comprehension there.
Let's see who has comprehension problem then:
Note the bolded affirmations too;

dmcdad :
Messi smokes? Nah nah nah... If that
were true, I guess I would have read it
somewhere.
Afterall, the media come up
with things (both the ones he did or is
guilty of as well as the ones he didn't
and would never do), and of those things
I have never read anywhere that he
smokes.
That should be false most
definitely.
Moreover, Mathieu that came
just some few months back is well
confirmed to be a smoker. Can you
imagine Messi being a smoker and the
media haven't done justice to him all
these years?

Anything Messi is news, and a case of
smoking should be more news than
news (lol) because they just can't leave
La Pulga alone. He is that good!
So, from my own knowledge, that is most
definitely false.

Are those statements still opinions? Is it that You don't understand what a Fallacy means or you have problem admitting your own faults?
I will end here....Everybody can see the point being made!! Nice night!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
dmcdad:

Someone said he was told that Messi do smoke. And I responded with "I think that would most definitely be false (I never stated this as a fact that was why I used most definitely). He then quoted me saying that my statement is fallacious as it is baseless. And I quoted him back saying that if mine were a fallacy, then that would make the initial comment that he smokes baseless also.

Abi bros no be so? I no get proof because i never read am. Which doesn't mean it can't be true, of course it can. But also, person say him hear say, that means say it can be true/false which is unverifiable too. This has been my point, that both (mine and the other guy's) are unverified. Abeg I talk bad?

Stop making a f**l of yourself bro...Nobody here is a kid!! From what I had made out of all your posts now,it shows you don't know anything about Fallacies.. The more posts you post,the more Fallacies you commit.....
And for the fact,You made a mountain out of a mole hill..Stop being too fast to point accusing fingers on another!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2014
philfearon:

Let's see who has comprehension problem then:
Note the bolded affirmations too;

Are those statements still opinions? Is it that You don't understand what a Fallacy means or you have problem admitting your own faults?
I will end here....Everybody can see the point being made!! Nice night!!
Hehehehehehehe... Wahala dey ooooo. In everything I stated there, one thing is common (one phrase) "most definitely". If this means "fact", then I case my rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2014
philfearon:

Stop making a f**l of yourself bro...Nobody here is a kid!! From what I had made out of all your posts now,it shows you don't know anything about Fallacies.. The more posts you post,the more Fallacies you commit.....
And for the fact,You made a mountain out of a mole hill..Stop being too fast to point accusing fingers on another!!
I don't know about fallacies? Is that a new term that should elude me? I have known about fallacies (from philosophy) when alot of people were still bathing outside using their panties. Lol

Anywayz, I hate to be misunderstood and also to misunderstand people. I rest my case. It's not worth it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:24am On Nov 25, 2014
dmcdad:

I understand your points and calling your statement false was unnecessary cos the news itself is unverified! But why should someone smoking become debatable? undecided

Although, I decided not to say a word about it cos I know enemies are always around to bring one's downfall just like Messi's greatness been battered with all kind of mess since he started his career... embarassed

We experience this ourselves, so let's 4get this Abeg & move on... lipsrsealed

MESSI THE ORDAINED KING!!!
cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2014
philfearon:

Can we stop now? undecided

Abeg, don't take away MESSI's Shine as the King Of Football... angry

Let's celebrate and forget this bashing here n there, u no how enemies dey jealous of una... grin Bad belle people don turn una to ***** grin

MESSI, MESSI, MESSI, the Ordained Soccer King... cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2014
dmcdad:

I don't know about fallacies? Is that a new term that should elude me? I have known about fallacies (from philosophy) when alot of people were still bathing outside using their panties. Lol

Anywayz, I hate to be misunderstood and also to misunderstand people. I rest my case. It's not worth it.
Good bro. ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:13am On Nov 25, 2014
coded01:

I understand your points and calling your statement false was unnecessary cos the news itself is unverified! But why should someone smoking become debatable? undecided

Although, I decided not to say a word about it cos I know enemies are always around to bring one's downfall just like Messi's greatness been battered with all kind of mess since he started his career... embarassed

We experience this ourselves, so let's 4get this Abeg & move on... lipsrsealed

MESSI THE ORDAINED KING!!!
cool
Did you read the quote I dropped about the controversy surrounding Zarra's goal tally?

Enemies are never tired.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Copa America Group Stage Draw

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 25, 2014
philfearon:

You sure are revising your PHL 101. When I was in school I remember roommates always shouting those latin words, perhaps to confuse the other. It all makes me laugh whenever I hear it. Latin words do sound funny to me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Johnpaul88:
You sure are revising your PHL 101. When I was in school I remember roommates always shouting those latin words, perhaps to confuse the other. It all makes me laugh whenever I hear it. Latin words do sound funny to me.
Lol!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2014
Mallorca player Asensio, who reached a deal with Real Madrid, has eliminated all his Twitter posts praising Barcelona and Messi. [via md]

He he he he he he he he he. Anything for the big boiz.cheesy

My guy fear him head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.