Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609934 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Football is one big, massive business. Lots of cash involved. Reason it generates plenty of interests. Long list of associates. Everyone looking to protect their interest. If you know what these agents pay to secure players.

I like Kevin DeBryne. He bone all of them. The guy dey manage himself. He read all the City's contract himself and sat down to sign them. That's why it is good for footballers to get proper education. You wont be at the mercy of hawks in the shape of Mendes and co.
I think depay even negotiated his deal by himself too, Some of these agents sef, though they'll get you good salaries the transfer decisions they'll make on your behalf can be career derailing minus the humongous fees made ontop the player's head
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:
To the mod that banned me for my rare attempt at peacemaking All I can say is thank you cheesy
Who deeeeeeeey!!!

Atleast after them ban you, you go rest, if na some people them go run use their alt account continue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

with which money?

With the money Perez forgot to give them to pay pessi’s salary.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
devvy44:

Atleast after them ban you, you go rest, if na some people them go run use their alt account continue.
Its not a bad thing to have an alt account, you know. Its all a matter of choice. You might not like it but others have no problem with having 4 - 5 accounts on NL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:
To the mod that banned me for my rare attempt at peacemaking All I can say is thank you cheesy
Who deeeeeeeey!!!
now you can see what I pass through
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
devvy44:

With the money Perez forgot to give them to pay pessi’s salary.

Na who go come remind Perez like this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
jpmoriarti:
If Barcelona manage to sell Moriba and Braithwaite. They could raise like €35 - €40m. This should be enough to sign a decent striker. Don't ask me who the striker is cos I don't know grin Also selling Pjanic back to Juve ( he wasn't introduced yesterday as member of the squad in the Gamper match) and selling Umtiti should free up salary for this striker.

Lol, okay o grin grin I won't argue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
jpmoriarti:
If Barcelona manage to sell Moriba and Braithwaite. They could raise like €35 - €40m. This should be enough to sign a decent striker. Don't ask me who the striker is cos I don't know grin Also selling Pjanic back to Juve ( he wasn't introduced yesterday as member of the squad in the Gamper match) and selling Umtiti should free up salary for this striker.

The last time I check, bartomeu is currently unemployed, so who will barka sell those players to?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
devvy44:

The last time I check, bartomeu is currently unemployed, so who will barka sell those players to?

I'm sure delawood Arsenal might not mind Umtiti. Pjanic will go back to Serie A which is a familiar terrain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
ThierryJay:

I'm sure delawood Arsenal might not mind Umtiti. Pjanic will go back to Serie A which is a familiar terrain

You guys should stop dreaming, do you think umtiti will take a pay cut to join Arsenal to still sit on the bench?

Or Pjanic will do so?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
devvy44:

You guys should stop dreaming, do you think umtiti will take a pay cut to join Arsenal to still sit on the bench?

Or Pjanic will do so?

You asked which clubs, and I'm telling you clubs that are likely to be interested in both players.

Whether the player wants to leave is a different kettle of fish entirely.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
ThierryJay:

You asked which clubs, and I'm telling you clubs that are likely to be interested in both players.

Whether the player wants to leave is a different kettle of fish entirely.
Umtiti that was booed throughout yesterday, he didn't even partake in the gamper trophy presentation, When season starts and this happens at least two times body go tell am, Niccur rejected Marseille to stay, Braithewaite hasn't accepted to go yet despite west ham and Barca agreeing a fee,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Umtiti that was booed throughout yesterday, he didn't even partake in the gamper trophy presentation, When season starts and this happens at least two times body go tell am, Niccur rejected Marseille to stay, Braithewaite hasn't accepted to go yet despite west ham and Barca agreeing a fee,
I don't know how the guy thinks he'll enjoy playing in Barca's shirt with everything that happened. Common sense suppose tell am say e Monday needed again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I don't know how the guy thinks he'll enjoy playing in Barca's shirt with everything that happened. Common sense suppose tell am say e Monday needed again.
E fit go vex talk say na racism grin
Matheus Fernandes had offers not offer ooh offers to leave, but baba still wan remain dey chop bench plus collecting his usual mulla to take do TGIF, I'm not against him for that cause that was what he agreed with bartomeu but when the signs are strongly there that you are not needed, can't you just take a goddamn hint
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
Who will wear the iconic Number 10 jersey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2021
This thread still dey exist

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 10, 2021
Oldboss:
Who will wear the iconic Number 10 jersey
If i was the president, i will give coutinho that number 10 Jersey.

I know it sounds crazy but if coutinho is presented with that number 10 Jersey knowing fully the enormous weight behind that jersey, it boost him mentally and we might just be seeing the coutinho of Liverpool.
I still see him as very very talented but he just needs that mental boost just like when our unbeaten record was broking about three years ago when Messi was absent but coutinho scored four goals that day.
The fact that Messi wasn't on the pitch and our record was been shattered, that fact gave him a mental boost and we saw the coutinho of Liverpool.
If not for our useless defense we would have won that match.

Coutinho is still a beast but a sleeping beast, the number 10 Jersey might wake him up.

Giving fati that number 10 Jersey might ruin him, he needs to be humble for now.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2021
SugarDdaddy:

I know it sounds crazy but if coutinho is presented with that number 10 Jersey knowing fully the enormous weight behind that jersey, it boost him mentally and we might just be seeing the coutinho of Liverpool.
I still see him as very very talented but he just needs that mental boost just like when our unbeaten record was broking about three years ago when Messi was absent but coutinho scored four goals that day.
The fact that Messi wasn't on the pitch and our record was been shattered, that fact gave him a mental boost and we saw the coutinho of Liverpool.

Coutinho is still a beast but a sleeping beast, the number 10 Jersey might wake him up.

Giving fati that number 10 Jersey might ruin him, he needs to be humble for now.

You speak wisely. You're not like all these impatient dumb wits other cukes here. Weldon sire.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2021
SugarDdaddy:

Nice suggestions but I still say, the No. 10 is still way too much to handle for him. I mean, let's face it, this is a guy that is just recovering from injuries, doesn't have any mental fortitude ( at least, none that he has shown recently) to take up that iconic number. Why not allow him to flourish without the number for now with one little less pressure. Messi not been around should be a better motivation to unleashing whatever beast he has in him. It honestly would be a further disgrace if given that number and he pulls the "Hazard vibe with No.7" on us or the "Demboooty sauce with Neymar expectations". Forcing him to become the next Messi would automatically mean more pressure for someone who is still seen with glass legs.

I suggest the number 10 be vacated for now. Allow these guys to do their thing and when we see one that shows that commitment strong enough to become the next best thing, we offer it up to him. But rushing to give it to Cout will honestly feel weird, even to him.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2021
What exactly is happening? I thought it was farewell already?

A lot of news outlets are claiming this rumor

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2021
FirstbornWds:

he has rejected it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Fake news. No offer was made

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fladm(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2021
….

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Here we goooooooooooooalllllll Messi scores his fifth against Barca in the R16 grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2021
This guy wan just kill him career. undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Does he really think he'll get a more lucrative offer with him on the stands? Be like this guy iyaff not hear about Bojan, Song and the likes before
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Does he really think he'll get a more lucrative offer with him on the stands? Be like this guy iyaff not hear about Bojan, Song and the likes before
Person wey go soon comot, Several clubs are interested in him but he'll probable leave this season before the end of August
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Most penaldians have just been crying since morning, shey you said he should leave for a new challenge to prove himself and not hide in his comfort zone, Why are y'all still complaining?
Abeg Merci Beaucoup

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
abduleez1:
players get injured for a whole year.

If the press goes barca are willing to punish him to set an example, well I see this as a response; if I was his parent or agent it's exactly what I would do. Also set an example that barca can't not bully whoever they want to submit to their nonsense.

He is a kid, a full year paid vacancy can do him a world of good. He can even develop his comprehension of the game and personal training.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
FirstbornWds:

E go shock am violently. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
players get injured for a whole year.

If the press goes barca are willing to punish him to set an example, well I see this as a response; if I was his parent or agent it's exactly what I would do. Also set an example that barca can't not bully whoever they want to submit to their nonsense.

He is a kid, a full year paid vacancy can do him a world of good. He can even develop his comprehension of the game and personal training.
Which full year paid vacancy can help him better than playing week in week out against some of the top players in the world? And is it not a contract increment he's looking for, how are you sure he'll even be comfortable paying that sum right now, When he does sit in the stands and his next club complains about him being match rusty, what would you say then? His best bet is to leave this summer and continue his development, Bartomeu is no longer at the club

(1) (2) (3) ... (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: korexes(f), Geld(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.