Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609920 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:
They said he wouldn't win an international Trophy - Copa America came through
They said he's hiding in his comfort zone and won't play for another team - PSG came through
The question now is what next?
You skipped something. Messi had to leave Barca for all this to happen. Key there, key. Messi left to succeed cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

You skipped something. Messi had to leave Barca for all this to happen. Key there, key. Messi left to succeed cool
And so what? undecided Don't you celebrate pendu's achievements after he left without saying goodbye

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And so what? undecided Don't you celebrate pendu's achievements after he left without saying goodbye
you don't see me worshipping Ronaldo or sulking up to him, do you undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
you don't see me worshipping Ronaldo or sulking up to him, do you undecided
I've seen enough over the years to make me come to that conclusion

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
PSG has no excuse not to win back to back UCL titles with that squad.
Donnaruma
Ramos
Marquinhos
Hakim
Wijnaldum
Verratti
Di maria
MNM
Next season UCL na pure cruise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:
They said he wouldn't win an international Trophy - Copa America came through
They said he's hiding in his comfort zone and won't play for another team - PSG came through
The question now is what next?

Be careful what you wish for. grin grin grin

The REAL Mr Challenge indeed. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Quoting Raumdeuter...

So all the Messi should leave Barcelona to prove himself

Now he has left Barcelona to a PSG that did not win the league last season to prove himself in PSG unlike CR7 who went to prove himself in a club that won 8 straight Serie A titles and they failed to win last season with Ronaldo

WIthin the last 2 months

Messi wins trophy for Argentina check
Moved out of Barcelona to prove himself check

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Where did Juventus finish?

Anyone who argues with you wastes his time.

Messi: 6 Ballons d'Or, the 7th on its way

Penaldo: 5 Ballons d'Or

I’m a Madrid fan and not a juve fan

You barka fans should rest with all these pessi vs Ronaldo comparison every time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
When Ramos left Madrid, all these plebs were busy shouting that their captain can’t do it, blah blah blah Messi is loyal.

Now una don they famz PSG grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He heard plenty fans prayers by removing bartomeu who was the cause of all that but I don't know the god you guys prayed to that didn't make Ramos stay and still made y'all trophyless

How does it feel like seeing Messi leave barka after some of you prayed endlessly and even posted that Perez will help in paying his salary just to keep him in la liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
devvy44:

I’m a Madrid fan and not a juve fan

You barka fans should rest with all these pessi vs Ronaldo comparison every time
Comparison abi finishing cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
devvy44:

How does it feel like seeing Messi leave barka after some of you prayed endlessly and even posted that Perez will help in paying his salary just to keep him in la liga
It feels good knowing he committed 21 years to torturing y'all and your ewu meeeh before him jakpa and he's leaving to save the club and enjoy himself in paris, At least he left with a press conference and on peaceful terms, how your ewu meeeh comot?

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
devvy44:

the bunch of barcabots even believed their self deception.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

It feels good knowing he committed 21 years to torturing y'all and your ewu meeeh before him jakpa and he's leaving to save the club and enjoy himself in paris, At least he left with a press conference and on peaceful terms, how your ewu meeeh comot?
Lol he is now leaving to save the club, OMG, you think Messi is messiah shocked lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
devvy44:
When Ramos left Madrid, all these plebs were busy shouting that their captain can’t do it, blah blah blah Messi is loyal.

Messi agreed to took a 50% paycut, While Ramos slammed the paycuts and asked for more, Think about it
And if "famzing" messi means famzing psg then you no even get talk for here at all

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I've seen enough over the years to make me come to that conclusion
Be deceiving yourself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Messi agreed to took a 50% paycut, While Ramos slammed the paycuts and asked for more, Think about it
Devvy44 ask you for prove hope "you have seen enough" to provide plenty
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Lol he is now leaving to save the club, OMG, you think Messi is messiah shocked lmao grin
No Jesus is the Messiah, But what I do know is that he's the G.O.A.T. Deal with it wink
Why won't his leaving save the club that is already wallowing in debt Oh sorry I forgot you wanted him to play for free, No vex

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Devvy44 ask you for prove hope "you have seen enough" to provide plenty
Which one do you want, links or pictures cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Be deceiving yourself
Aren't you a known barca and messi hater, abi you are expecting me to do undertaker work for you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
I still get some hrs free, So in Dababy's voice, "Let's Gooo", cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Aren't you a known barca and messi hater, abi you are expecting me to do undertaker work for you?
I don't hate Messi and I don't rate Barca, but these has little to do with the cap you were yarning. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No Jesus is the Messiah, But what I do know is that he's the G.O.A.T. Deal with it wink
Why won't his leaving save the club that is already wallowing in debt Oh sorry I forgot you wanted him to play for free, No vex
awnnnn, you do believe he is saving the club, so sweet of you

nah, I wanted him to get out of barca and play for PSG, why can't you grab simple stuffs like that na tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
2hrs Ninja vs 3 years Challenger .... grin cheesy

GOATED!!! I know my GOAT. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
devvy44:

Don't mind them.

Now they are saying he left to prove himself.

Is this not the same person Larporta (God bless his soul) kicked out of Camp Nou. E pain am so tey, he dey shed crocodile tears.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
Krasid:
PSG has no excuse not to win back to back UCL titles with that squad.
Donnaruma
Ramos
Marquinhos
Hakim
Wijnaldum
Verratti
Di maria
MNM
Next season UCL na pure cruise.
Barca will beat them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
cliqtips:

Barca will beat them
It's possible if the defence is strengthened and koeman does something spectacular, but I think we should rather put our hopes on reclaiming la liga from atletico especially as we are in transition cause realistically the UCL looks near impossible for now, apart from PSG there is man City, Chelsea ,bayern Munich Liverpool, man united (minus their clueless coach) and Juventus who are stronger than us on paper
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

It's possible if the defence is strengthened and koeman does something spectacular, but I think we should rather put our hopes on reclaiming la liga from atletico especially as we are in transition cause realistically the UCL looks near impossible for now, apart from PSG there is man City, Chelsea ,bayern Munich Liverpool, man united (minus their clueless coach) and Juventus who are stronger than us on paper

You counted Juve and the Manchester clubs but you didn't count Real Madrid who are better than those 3

Una dey always make this mistake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
pu7pl3:

You counted Juve and the Manchester clubs but you didn't count Real Madrid who are better than those 3

Una dey always make this mistake
Last year I would have done bro, probably next year if God gives me life especially if you guys sign mbappe, but with you guys losing both of your first choice CB pairings with zidane and having only Alaba brought in, I don't think so even if hazard regains his form, For la liga, Why not?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
The GOAT ain't need no introduction. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Last year I would have done bro, probably next year if God gives me life especially if you guys sign mbappe, but with you guys losing both of your first choice CB pairings with zidane and having only Alaba brought in, I don't think so even if hazard regains his form, For la liga, Why not?

you still no wan gree say na error...no wahala angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: pelvicky(m), abduleez1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.