Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607472 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2021
PSG might not win this year's UCL.

There is coach factor too.

Kilishihunter:

It's possible if the defence is strengthened and koeman does something spectacular, but I think we should rather put our hopes on reclaiming la liga from atletico especially as we are in transition cause realistically the UCL looks near impossible for now, apart from PSG there is man City, Chelsea ,bayern Munich Liverpool, man united (minus their clueless coach) and Juventus who are stronger than us on paper
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2021
cliqtips:

You are seeing what I am seeing. That guy is just a no-no for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2021
cliqtips:

This team? Well, nothing is certain in football sometimes. But I'm sure they will definitely go far in Ucl. It's a team to beat in the Ucl final.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
We'll register Depay but I dont really understand why Barca is having all these problems this season with registering players. Is not like we suddenly got mired in debts. The debts have been there even last season but we still registered the players we signed. angry

The debts and finances was understated.

Bartomeu hid the actual numbers and revenues from the new board.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
BoleAndFish:
This team? Well, nothing is certain in football sometimes. But I'm sure they will definitely go far in Ucl. It's a team to beat in the Ucl final.
Poch uses a 4-2-3-1 worse case, 4-3-3

Putting Di Maria in RWB and Hakimi in RCB undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2021
devvy44:

I’m waiting for the Ucl Messi promised you guys

Oh I forgot, he milked you guys dry and left

Yes oo....let him milk on. He promised us UCL and it didn't come, so what? He has given us copa america. He has already given us 4ucls of which before his debut barca only had one. Infact he's given us more trophies than any other club since his debut in 2005-2021. So if you want keep wailing, my guy wail on afterall its your right. Omo make go brush up on french!

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
cliqtips:

He made UCL finals with Tottenham, was the reason Tottenham consistently made top four and even challenged for EPL title undecided he currently has a 2.2 Point per match rating in PSG. If PSG do win UCL it will be because of Ramos influence cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Poch uses a 4-2-3-1 worse case, 4-3-3

Putting Di Maria in RWB and Hakimi in RCB undecided
Person that came up with that plays too much fifa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
We'll register Depay but I dont really understand why Barca is having all these problems this season with registering players. Is not like we suddenly got mired in debts. The debts have been there even last season but we still registered the players we signed. angry
Because of the pandemic, the revenue brought into la liga dropped massively, so the salary cap for each teams were adjusted. We need to be below that threshold to be able to register the new players.

But I was thinking, since each season you register players you want to play for la Liga, can't we swap, like not registering Umtiti, then registering Depay.
Because I know, we can register these players for UCL because their own rules are separate and different from La liga's
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sommyroy10:
Because of the pandemic, the revenue brought into la liga dropped massively, so the salary cap for each teams were adjusted. We need to be below that threshold to be able to register the new players.

But I was thinking, since each season you register players you want to play for la Liga, can't we swap, like not registering Umtiti, then registering Depay.
Because I know, we can register these players for UCL because their own rules are separate and different from La liga's
If you didnt register Umtiti on Laliga, he is still under Barca contract. So it didn't really make any different. The salary cap remains. Only solution is to sell more than we buy. Or loan out. Very tight situation economically.

I hear also that Umititi swore he will never leave. Chaiii sad sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
This Umtiti is a mad man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
BoleAndFish:

this formation would get torn to shreds in the UCL, is the UCL a joke to you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Moura7:

Yes oo....let him milk on. He promised us UCL and it didn't come, so what? He has given us copa america. He has already given us 4ucls of which before his debut barca only had one. Infact he's given us more trophies than any other club since his debut in 2005-2021. So if you want keep wailing, my guy wail on afterall its your right. Omo make go brush up on french!

This might come as news to you but the Copa America wasn't added to Barca's trophy cabinet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
So Messi is the Barca player with the most appearances. He is also the club's highest goal scorer and highest assists provider.
That's 672 goals in 778 appearances
He is La Liga's highest goal scorer, and also it's highest assists provider and also the scorer of the most hattricks in La Liga.
He has also won 34 trophies in 17 seasons and of course was part of the Barca team to win the every tournament available to club in a particular season.
He has scored more goals in a season than any player in the competition's history and holds the record for the most goals scored home and away in a single season.
In 2011/2012, Messi went on a 21 match scoring streak yielding 33 goals, no player has come close before and after Messi.
Man's scored 36 goals from free kicks in La Liga and against 36 different La Liga teams.
He is also the most impactful substitute in La Liga history scoring 30 goals from 35 sub appearances.
He is the highest goal scorer too in El classico, scoring 26 times, in which he has 8 goals than Ronaldo and Di Stefano and 11 more than Raul.
Messi is the second highest goal scorer in UCL second only to the phenomenal Ronaldo but Messi's 120 goals from 149 appearances gives him a better goal per game ratio at 0.81 which is only beaten by Alfredo Di Stefano's 0.84.
He has been the top scorer of UCL 6 times and wad the first player to score 5 times in one game against Leverkusen and then also destroyed Arsenal by scoring 4 times in one game too.
He has been nominated for Puskas award 7 times and weirdly never won it but he has won the European Golden shoe 6 times.
He has 151 caps for Argentina and scored 76 times of course, Argentina records too.
He has won the Ballon D or 6 times.
The Ballon D or trophy weighs 12kg and Messi is 65kg thus we can say that Messi is worth more than his weight in gold grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2021

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

This might come as news to you but the Copa America wasn't added to Barca's trophy cabinet

Are you serious. ..how dare them? Lol I know man. I actually meant we his fans, football, the whole sports world and his haters too like.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
The thought of Messi statpadding goals and trophies in Uber eats league in a star studded squad. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
cliqtips:

Pochettino is not actually as bad as he's been painted online, His job looks easier compared to other coaches though with a lot of pressure cause all he has to do is mobilize the midfield and defence effectively and let the attackers cause havoc, but this is the UCL so you never know, anything can happen, Omo that's their business, im only a fan of messi not psg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
IKON360:
So Messi is the Barca player with the most appearances. He is also the club's highest goal scorer and highest assists provider.
That's 672 goals in 778 appearances
He is La Liga's highest goal scorer, and also it's highest assists provider and also the scorer of the most hattricks in La Liga.
He has also won 34 trophies in 17 seasons and of course was part of the Barca team to win the every tournament available to club in a particular season.
He has scored more goals in a season than any player in the competition's history and holds the record for the most goals scored home and away in a single season.
In 2011/2012, Messi went on a 21 match scoring streak yielding 33 goals, no player has come close before and after Messi.
Man's scored 36 goals from free kicks in La Liga and against 36 different La Liga teams.
He is also the most impactful substitute in La Liga history scoring 30 goals from 35 sub appearances.
He is the highest goal scorer too in El classico, scoring 26 times, in which he has 8 goals than Ronaldo and Di Stefano and 11 more than Raul.
Messi is the second highest goal scorer in UCL second only to the phenomenal Ronaldo but Messi's 120 goals from 149 appearances gives him a better goal per game ratio at 0.81 which is only beaten by Alfredo Di Stefano's 0.84.
He has been the top scorer of UCL 6 times and wad the first player to score 5 times in one game against Leverkusen and then also destroyed Arsenal by scoring 4 times in one game too.
He has been nominated for Puskas award 7 times and weirdly never won it but he has won the European Golden shoe 6 times.
He has 151 caps for Argentina and scored 76 times of course, Argentina records too.
He has won the Ballon D or 6 times.
The Ballon D or trophy weighs 12kg and Messi is 65kg thus we can say that Messi is worth more than his weight in gold grin grin
Messi alone is worth more than a number of players put together.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
If you didnt register Umtiti on Laliga, he is still under Barca contract. So it didn't really make any different. The salary cap remains. Only solution is to sell more than we buy. Or loan out. Very tight situation economically.

I hear also that Umititi swore he will never leave. Chaiii sad sad
Not as if he's playing anything reasonable, he'll just be collecting bogus salary but when he puts on the french jersey he'll be in beast mode, that's if they'll even call him again, laslas he'll either be sent to Barca b or continue to be used sparingly as usual, Bartomeu should never be made the head of anything in his life again even his own family
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
His team was good last year too but coudn't beat Pep. If it was Tuchel managed that PSG last season against Pep, they would win.

He defended home and away.

Kilishihunter:

Pochettino is not actually as bad as he's been painted online, His job looks easier compared to other coaches though with a lot of pressure cause all he has to do is mobilize the midfield and defence effectively and let the attackers cause havoc, but this is the UCL so you never know, anything can happen, Omo that's their business, im only a fan of messi not psg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Messi alone is worth more than a number of players put together.
Violence has entered
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
IKON360:

Violence has entered
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Villareal repping Spain wella in the super cup final with Chelsea so far. Competing well in Extra Time.

There is quality in Spain. We just need more money. Spain can never be farmer's league.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Excellent showing from Villareal but Chelsea win in penalties 6 - 5!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Excellent showing from Villareal but Chelsea win in penalties 6 - 5!

Hard luck to them. But they did have a fine showing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Looking good. Depay and Garcia next.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2021
jpmoriarti:
we are supposed to register him tommorow and they rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2021
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.