Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590191 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:

You’re one of the oldest here, but also the dumbest, at your age should be wiser than this

Old fool
How did you know he's old if you didn't go about searching for his personal info? Thought you were accusing this thread's occupants of being bothered about another's personal life?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:

When you’re done, log out, then login to your other account, it must really be stressful doing all these

You've run out of words? Can't troll again?

Nope. I won't let you escape. You are not getting off until I decide so. I just uploaded a full-coloured version of the same picture on my profile.

I ignore you mostly or hit you hard when I want to in the past but this time I want you drawn and quartered across the pages of this thread.

Like Cersei Lannister, I want you doing the walk of shame. But I want it done ever so slowly, ever so torturously. On my own terms as always.

The video conference is still there. Preferably on Telegram since you can easily make your phone number and certain details private. But be rest assured that I won't make mine private. smiley

Accursed offspring of a newt!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

This is the front page post bro

https://www.nairaland.com/6580509/just-opened-piggy-bank

Funny enough, I have never checked his hushpuppi profile before. But only God knows how many times he has opened a bedroom in mine grin

I just gave him an opportunity to bolster his revenue and be able to also have this kinda kolo...but shame will not let him take it.

His loss ! cool
75K? Is that what you saved? What a disaster grin grin

What are you going to do with that? That's like $130. Maybe to use to fuel your car or buy cooking gas.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Anonymously would do, but then, when I am eventually done with my platform.

"Eventually done..."

That's sounds like forever grin

I can set up your CMS platform in my local sever for free...it won't take me 1hr.

Just send a DM wink

No wonder you were sleeping in my profile trying to find a ghost.

You just so wish everyone is a lying tot like you grin

Send a DM baba let me help your life for free.

Check my post on Nairaland very well I have done that for free for countless Nairalanders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:

How did you know he's old if you didn't go about searching for his personal info?

Same way una hushpuppi writer made reference to virus post that FP

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
DissTroy:

You've run out of words? Can't troll again?

Nope. I won't let you escape. You are not getting off until I decide so. I just uploaded a full-coloured version of the same picture on my profile.

I ignore you mostly or hit you hard when I want to in the past but this time I want you drawn and quartered across the pages of this thread.

Like Cersei Lannister, I want you doing the walk of shame. But I want it done ever so slowly, ever so torturously. On my own terms as always.

The video conference is still there. Preferably on Telegram since you can easily make your phone number and certain details private. But be rest assured that I won't make mine private. smiley

Accursed offspring of a newt!

Werey grin

Upload your picture with your moniker writer on a piece of paper and held Above to your head. Do it before 8pm then we will VIDEO chat on TG
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
SealTeam6
EnterprizeRK, I sight you, Ancestors Alts of the thread, Welcome
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
PurpLChi:

you think I'll come here and talk shit about your work? I also write on my WWE thread even though no incentive is involved so I know how hard it is...if you are a writer you should share your work, in this case anonymously since you don't want "trolls" on you
So you self dey write? You see, everybody here is busy with one thing or the other expect for devvy.

Chaiii
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:

Same way una hushpuppi writer made reference to virus post that FP
Is this not you here contradicting yourself?

devvy44:

Just like you These low-life plebs are more bothered about people’s personal lives than anything else, little wonder una old man wanted me to say what I do with my life after Virus said he is a freelancer, while una hushpuppi ran to carry out Investigative analysis just after Virus posted his Fiverr moniker and immediately responded with a screenshot, then to cap it all off Destroy gave a speech on the Fiverr account
Virus started trolling Firstbornwd and other writers here so he would have surely expected his rebuttal and I didn't know how virus's personal info was sucked off from his savings thread undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
So you self dey write? You see, everybody here is busy with one thing or the other expect for devvy.

Chaiii

No what you type on this thread, I’ll never say anything about my personal life

Fok off old dumbo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cules abeg free this people for later, Psg vs city looks like a game one wouldn't want to miss any second of,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:

You’re one of the oldest here, but also the dumbest, at your age should be wiser than this

Old fool
For example, you keep saying this thing about my age. I can't see it as a personal attack because you obviously do not know me nor anything about my age. So this is the way you can dismiss those who say you bed-wet, if you do not, then you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

God, and I actually thought this particular boy have sense.
Damn!!!
I see nothing wrong with what I said. You cant claim to attack my personal person when everything you said about me does not have anything to do with my personal live. If I am tall and you kept telling people that I was short, why would i be worried?

It is one who wore ragged cloth that is worried when there is an adage about people who wore ragged cloth. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:

Werey grin

Upload your picture with your moniker writer on a piece of paper and held Above to your head. Do it before 8pm then we will VIDEO chat on TG

Surprised the person who doesn't brag looks as good as that?

Screenshot my profile then post it on the Foreign Affairs Section thread you got your screenshot from and the guys there would tell you it's me.

How dare you think you have a say in this? You are standing in my courtroom, shackled in my dock awaiting pronouncement from me. There's no plea bargain - it's Hell or Hades: Pain which ever way.

It's 8:07PM now. No need waiting.

By all means, let me help you:

Here's a Telegram invite: t[.] me/DissTroyy or search " @DissTroyy" on Telegram (I'd take it down later.) The second picture on the profile of me decked in a blue shirt would lead you to my Indeed and LinkedIn profiles.

You don't get to get personal with trolling as an anonymous person.

We are real here, right? Let's put faces to our names.

I'm just a message away on Telegram. Then we head to video calls.

You didn't expect this, right? I'm Nemesis agent. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

"Eventually done..."

That's sounds like forever grin

I can set up your CMS platform in my local sever for free...it won't take me 1hr.

Just send a DM wink

No wonder you were sleeping in my profile trying to find a ghost.

You just so wish everyone is a lying tot like you grin

Send a DM baba let me help your life for free.

Check my post on Nairaland very well I have done that for free for countless Nairalanders.

Guy... Stop trying hard to be relevant. I don't need your help... I have a plan and until that is actualized you can proceed to helping your imaginary friends.

You don't expect me to trust a man renowned for identity theft with my project. Definitely not sir. So, bounce!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Cules abeg free this people for later, Psg vs city looks like a game one wouldn't want to miss any second of,
I don't like PSG but seeing Messi amongst them just melts my heart. Chaii

I thought I would easily support ManCity but if Messi were to score, I will happily celebrate o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

Wait what ? grin

I thought you have people writing for you already... And you're also writing...

So you employ people to write on other people's platform ?

You don't even have the slightest of ways how things work on freelance platforms and you claim to have worked on Fiverr... Well, I didn't fall for that, anyway.

To correct your absurdity... I ain't a full-time writer anymore. I only write when I am less busy or if it has to do with copywriting or any other tasking jobs that I cannot trust any other person handling. Sure, I have had enough contracts that kept me busy for close to a year, and as a business-oriented fellow, I know it's best to work with a team to achieve optimal results.

I don't expect you to know that, anyway. The best you've done is claim what's not yours. So why bother?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bartomeu o
Larporta o
Thunder will continue to fire you.

Seeing Messi doing his thing in another shirt just gets me vexed always.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
PurpLChi:

you think I'll come here and talk shit about your work? I also write on my WWE thread even though no incentive is involved so I know how hard it is...if you are a writer you should share your work, in this case anonymously since you don't want "trolls" on you

As I said, I'd only bother if I was seeking for traffic. But in my case, I work under a contract and as aforesaid, I am under obligation to fulfil that agreement ( I explained earlier in details).

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Is this not you here contradicting yourself?

Virus started trolling Firstbornwd and other writers here so he would have surely expected his rebuttal and I didn't know how virus's personal info was sucked off from his savings thread undecided

You get time to day respond to person way dem shit comot from yansh.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
75K? Is that what you saved? What a disaster grin grin

What are you going to do with that? That's like $130. Maybe to use to fuel your car or buy cooking gas.

Lol. My brother. That one no even concern me. If e like, make e save #20. Nahim business.

But if he thinks coming here to tell a lie to get away with it is something he can do, then he's most certainly a big lout.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Quick one, Virus99..

You've offered to write SEO-filled contents, which I SCOLDED you against, and next, you BEGGED to create a website in under one hour. Somehow, this looks like you are trying to update your CV and get somebody to BELIEVE IN YOU.

Why the desperation? Or do you need a job?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Quick one, Virus99..

You've offered to write SEO-filled contents, which I SCOLDED you against, and next, you BEGGED to create a website in under one hour. Somehow, this looks like you are trying to update your CV and get somebody to BELIEVE IN YOU.

Why the desperation? Or do you need a job?
He is clearly advertising for a job, which is fine. This is a public. You don't know where your messiah can come from. He is telling you codedly the things he can do, how he can help your business. He just didn't want to come clean and tell you he is looking for job. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
DissTroy:

Surprised the person who doesn't brag looks as good as that?

Screenshot my profile then post it on the Foreign Affairs Section thread you got your screenshot from and the guys there would tell you it's me.

How dare you think you have a say in this? You are standing in my courtroom, shackled in my dock awaiting pronouncement from me. There's no plea bargain - it's Hell or Hades: Pain which ever way.

It's 8:07PM now. No need waiting.

By all means, let me help you:

Here's a Telegram invite: https:///DissTroyy (I'd take it down later.) The second picture on the profile of me decked in a blue shirt would lead you to my Indeed and LinkedIn profiles.

You don't get to get personal with trolling as an anonymous person.

We are real here, right? Let's put faces to our names.

I'm just a message away on Telegram. Then we head to video calls.

You didn't expect this, right? I'm Nemesis agent. smiley

You’re so desperate to get my info, calm down punk!

For the last time, Upload a picture of your sef holding a piece of paper with your moniker written boldly on it, failure to do that, then don’t except me to chat you up anywhere else

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
He is clearly advertising for a job, which is fine. This is a public. You don't know where your messiah can come from. He is telling you codedly the things he can do, how he can help your business. He just didn't want to come clean and tell you he is looking for job. cool

Well then, there's no need to cut corners.

If he wants a job, let him do that directly. Somebody, somewhere is looking for his services cos as for me, I cant hire someone that steals others identities, cannot recognize basic grammar blunders and still try to correct without sense... Neither would I hire someone who's too desperate to want to win a job and deliver half-baked nonsense just because of clout-chasing. Nah... I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:

You’re so desperate to get my info, calm down punk!

For the last time, Upload a picture of your sef holding a piece of paper with your moniker written boldly on it, failure to do that, then don’t except me to chat you up anywhere else

I don't need you to chat me up. I can barely keep up with the flurry of messages, even on one social media platform.

I don't need your details. You have no value to offer. If you did, you'd have move out of your folks' place, earn money legitimately and pick your bills like an adult.

Your details would only come in handy if I work for a pharmaceutical company which collates details of people with STIs who bedwet.
Or maybe in 2023 snatching ballot boxes. But we all know you are only as smart as a doornail and not even good enough for something as crude as that.

Make no mistake: There's only one thing going on here - you being bullied and exposed as the infantile troll adorning the supposed cloak of anonymity Nairaland offers to rub shoulders.
But anonymity is a myth and I've operated that way.

Nothing personal. Nemesis chose me to pay you for all of your needless, personalised trolling on this thread. Next time you'd learn to troll within boundaries. Mentioning me out of the blues today is your worse mistake since dawn. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Mbappe and Messi combo no be am abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Messi sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Mbappe and Messi combo no be am abeg

I take this back. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
No be to dey score tap ins kaakiri.

Football no pass like this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Whhoooooooo dey breeeeeeeeeeeath!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
The whole stadium erupted. Even City fans follow jubilate!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.