Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590047 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Walai.... There are trolls and there are trolls.

There's this guy that knows just everything that happens. That guy is truly jobless.y claim is certain.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
PurpLChi:

Virus made front page? Please point me to it...it's not an easy feat

Check hushpuppi writer’s post at 6:11pm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PurpLChi: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Oga... You still are delusional.

I started with talking with others about being a sport writer and your fellow started the attack and went ahead to bring out lies to support his claims. Yet, you didn't see that, ( expected tho, cos thslats what you live for). But you expect that the whole nonsense to slide, because they are from your end.

Please shut it abeg.

he asked you who you write for and which articles you have written...how is that attacking your personal life? Someone can't be curious again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

Those patronizing my Bangladeshi persona have never had anything to worry about.
They always got their top-notch service delivery. wink

The question now is, aside going about Nairaland begging random people for handout, what else are you using your life for ?

lol..your own dey you body sha, i just admire you tenacity cheesy cheesy cheesy

and i've never begged sir..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

Now let me help your life...

If you are truly a writer and you have a blog... I will help you write a top notch SEO codes and the latest sales funnel that will change your life.

Just send me a DM

You deserve it, having make fun of you all this while. wink

He’ll use his disstroy account to come and shalaye why he should not send a mail, stop wasting your time man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
musicnmagic:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Savage of the year!!

lol, na joke oh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PurpLChi: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:

Check hushpuppi writer’s post at 6:11pm

I hope he really isn't like this in real life...tufiakwa

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

Now let me help your life...

If you are truly a writer and you have a blog... I will help you write a top notch SEO codes and the latest sales funnel that will change your life.

Just send me a DM

You deserve it, having make fun of you all this while. wink

Lol. No please I don't need your input. I have peeps handling that when I can't and those ones are doing well. I won't jeopardize my stats with someone who doesn't even understand the basics of grammar and not even think twice to have doubts about making a sentence to see if it's correct.

Thanks, but no thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
PurpLChi:

he asked you who you write for and which articles you have written...how is that attacking your personal life? Someone can't be curious again?

Same way I bolstered his curiosity by asking why I should hearken to a troll's request with every possibility that he might not have anything decent to add to it.

That doesn't mean he should have gone ahead to start telling lies.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

OMG!!!!!

So you sef notice the lies behind our Bangladesh man... Hehehe

You were supposed to be his fan, man. He already gave you a welcoming party sef. How dare you stab him from behind?

NOT FAIR cheesy cheesy

the truth hurts man, but it had to be said

i'm still his fan tho..the guy no dey retreat

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PurpLChi: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
musicnmagic:

Tell your fellow madridiots to do the same.
Preach to your comrades before you try to preach to cules.
And you've never made any sensible comment here.
We can only find you at times like this, and times when they slandering Messi.

Hypocrite.

I troll Messi, I troll Barca but I never troll personal lives of people on this thread cos it's disgusting behaviour...

If what I said touched you then change...I'm done interacting with you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PurpLChi: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Same way I bolstered his curiosity by asking why I should hearken to a troll's request with every possibility that he might not have anything decent to add to it.

That doesn't mean he should have gone ahead to start telling lies.

I'm also a fan of sport articles and I'd love to read your work...please point me to it, here or anonymously
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by musicnmagic(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
PurpLChi:

I troll Messi, I troll Barca but I never troll personal lives of people on this thread cos it's disgusting behaviour...

If what I said touched you then change...I'm done interacting with you
Nothing touched me
You troll Barca, you troll Messi and you also enjoy people trolling people's personal lives, that's why you always resurrect from death when ever it's happening here, because it gives you orgasm.

See let me tell you.. If a person in the name of trolling decides to be stu.pid, then don't blame anybody that trolls the person's personal life.

I'm done interacting with you, what I said before touched you and I'll say it again.

Hypocrite!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
PurpLChi:

Virus made front page? Please point me to it...it's not an easy feat

This is the front page post bro

https://www.nairaland.com/6580509/just-opened-piggy-bank

Funny enough, I have never checked his hushpuppi profile before. But only God knows how many times he has opened a bedroom in mine grin

I just gave him an opportunity to bolster his revenue and be able to also have this kinda kolo...but shame will not let him take it.

His loss ! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PurpLChi: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

This is post front page post bro

https://www.nairaland.com/6580509/just-opened-piggy-bank

Funny enough, I have never checked his hushpuppi profile before. But only God knows how many times he has opened a bedroom in mine grin

I just gave him an opportunity to bolster his revenue and be able to also have this kinda kolo...but shame will not let him take it.

His loss ! cool

I've read it bro...I've also liked and shared...you did well with that Kolo, Kudos

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
PurpLChi:

I've read it bro...I've also liked and shared...you did well with that Kolo, Kudos

Thanks man... kiss

I am currently doing 1k/day right now. I will upload it by December 31st to further inspire people into the habit of working hard and saving.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PurpLChi: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
When you Cule ladies are done bickering and feeling inconsequential virtual satisfaction we can hopefully get back to discussing and trolling about Soccer like real men
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:

He’ll use his dis.stroy account to come and shalaye why he should not send a mail, stop wasting your time man

You couldn't take up the dare? It's 7PM.

May a gazillion Bonobo monkeys take turns defiling you like A she-goat tied in a goatshed!

Confusing DissTrôy and FirstBorn? It's definitely genetic.
The same way your mom couldn't point out which of the 69 men she was sleeping impregnated her when she conceived you. Yet she still gave you to Baba Kamoru the vulcaniser whom you call "daddy".

Have you ever wondered why you don't look like him or any of your siblings? Or why you became bald at age 15 while Baba Kamoru has dreads?

Now you know. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PurpLChi: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Virus99:

Thanks man... kiss

I am currently doing 1k/day right now. I will upload it by December 31st to further inspire people into the habit of working hard and saving.

That's great bro...that means you're looking at close to 200k by year's end as savings

That's great bro��

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
DissTroy:

You couldn't take up the dare? It's 7PM.

May a gazillion Bonobo monkeys take turns defiling you like A she-goat tied in a goatshed!

Confusing DissTrôy and FirstBorn? It's definitely genetic.
The same way your mom couldn't point out which of the 69 men she was sleeping impregnated her when she conceived you. Yet she still gave you to Baba Kamoru the vulcaniser whom you call "daddy".

Have you ever wondered why you don't look like him or any of your siblings? Or why you became bald at age 15 while Baba Kamoru has dreads?

Now you know. smiley

You have no proof any of these things happened to me, well that means all what you wrote have happened/ is happening to you grin grin cheesy

Now get lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
PurpLChi:

I'm also a fan of sport articles and I'd love to read your work...please point me to it, here or anonymously

Anonymously would do, but then, when I am eventually done with my platform. But for now, I'll decline your request to share cos your interest is still laced with not recognizing hypocritical turns all because you are from the same camp.

So for now, No can do!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
This shameless guy aint tired of switching accounts grin grin grin omo e no easy

Post, logout, login, like grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PurpLChi: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Anonymously would do, but then, when I am eventually done with my platform. But for now, I'll decline your request to share cos your interest is still laced with not recognizing hypocritical turns all because you are from the same camp.

So for now, No can do!

you think I'll come here and talk shit about your work? I also write on my WWE thread even though no incentive is involved so I know how hard it is...if you are a writer you should share your work, in this case anonymously since you don't want "trolls" on you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Laporta isn't serious if he's watching Ajax play and he isn't going all out for their manager.
He seriously doesn't know what he's doing.
Infact he's a better choice as it stands than Xavi.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
jonsnow92:
Laporta isn't serious if he's watching Ajax play and he isn't going all out for their manager.
He seriously doesn't know what he's doing.
Infact he's a better choice as it stands than Xavi.
He already said he's not interested so there's no need dragging the issue any further

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
PurpLChi:

I don't know why you are defending devvy.. undecided

How is what dissTroy wrote tantamount to personal attack? Does devvy bed-wet? Does he still live in his father's house? If these are true, then devvy has no business trolling online. He should concentrate on his studies and worry about graduating from the universities. He has no business here. You should advise him privately too. People here are matured and responsible. Business owners. Top tech professionals. This place is not for kids or those who bed-wet. angry

On the other hand, if devvy does not bed-wet, neither does he still live with his parent, then it is not an attack on his personal life because those are not his personal live. I can't say you are attacking me when you say I bed-wet or I live with in my father's house because I obviously do not. I can't see it as a personal attack.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
devvy44:

You have no proof any of these things happened to me, well that means all what you wrote have happened/ is happening to you grin grin cheesy

Now get lost

It's a Tuesday evening. I'm engaging you because you didn't even expect it.

I just uploaded my own picture on profile. (I'd take it. down before 23:59PM at most.)

Ready to have that video call I mentioned. Not just you but with as many people as possible.

The person you'd be discussing with is exactly who you are seeing on my profile - me.

Sometimes I ignore you trolls, sometimes I put you beneath the searchlight. Don't chicken out now.

A video conference with your comrades-in-foolery. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Killishi, Albulafeez and Jp... This is just me, thinking out loud.

Maybe.... Just maybe.

We are selling to the Arabs, who are willing to allow Laporta to continue as the frontman, while they "hustle" from within. Cos it just doesn't seem like football business would accept just any "donation" without actually having a link to it. It'll speak too much to be a means to launder money and trust me, it'd be a very good means and almost a very complex one at that.
Yeah I'm thinking towards the same direction, 1.2billion out of the blues to be paid in a maximum of 12yrs just like that without some interior motive sounds funny, Not met much Arabs but what I've heard from most people is to be careful with them and the Chinese when doing business, I think laporta should just allow the club's finances grow steadily

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
DissTroy:

It's a Tuesday evening. I'm engaging you because you didn't even expect it.

I just uploaded my own picture on profile. (I'd take it. down before 23:59PM at most.)

Ready to have that video call I mentioned. Not just you but with as many people as possible.

The person you'd be discussing with is exactly who you are seeing on my profile - me.

Sometimes I ignore you trolls, sometimes I put you beneath the searchlight. Don't chicken out now.

A video conference with your comrades-in-foolery. smiley

When you’re done, log out, then login to your other account, it must really be stressful doing all these

Don’t forget to like this post when you login with your alt

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Anonymously would do, but then, when I am eventually done with my platform.

Wait what ? grin

I thought you have people writing for you already... And you're also writing...

So you employ people to write on other people's platform ?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:

How is what dissTroy wrote tantamount to personal attack? Does devvy bed-wet? Does he still live in his father's house? If these are true, then devvy has no business trolling online. He should concentrate on his studies and worry about graduating from the universities. He has no business here. You should advise him privately too. People here are matured and responsible. Business owners. Top tech professionals. This place is not for kids or those who bed-wet. angry

On the other hand, if devvy does not bed-wet, neither does he still live with his parent, then it is not an attack on his personal life because those are not his personal live. I can't say you are attacking me when you say I bed-wet or I live with in my father's house because I obviously do not. I can't see it as a personal attack.

You’re one of the oldest here, but also the dumbest, at your age should be wiser than this

Old fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:

God, and I actually thought this particular boy have sense.
Damn!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4859) (4860) (4861) (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.