Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607526 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Won ni wan wa mi
Won ni wan wa mi
Im in box 18 statpaddin
Won ni wan wa mi
Won ni wan wa mi
Just chillin with ma favorite tea, penalTEA
Pendu para, Pendu para
Pendu pendu para
Pen duuhuh
Even pendu don dey para

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Omo I miss gan, Chai cheesy, Wicked "gentleman" efriwia, If you go loose guard lasan you go match mine
Pedri's renewal done and dusted, Fati and Gavi to go

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Before

After

grin

Bursted!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Won ni wan wa mi
Won ni wan wa mi
Im in box 18 statpaddin
Won ni wan wa mi
Won ni wan wa mi
Pendu para, Pendu para
Pendu pendu para
Pen duuhuh
Even pendu don dey para

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Devyy4
South America na your mate grin grin

This picture is false, I already proved one barka fan wrong by showing him a picture of Portugal’s victory against Argentina

So show me the 8 wins Messi has against European teams or stop posting what doesn’t exist

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 5:09am On Oct 15, 2021
devvy44:

This picture is false, I already proved one barka fan wrong by showing him a picture of Portugal’s victory against Argentina

So show me the 8 wins Messi has against European teams or stop posting what doesn’t exist

Ok that means Portugal with Ronaldo won 1 match in 11 with Ronaldo
scoring 1goal grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2021
2021 Ballon D'or ranking for louts be like

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:
2021 Ballon D'or ranking for louts be like
I thought I learnt sometime that 2020 will be awarded along with 2021?

Lewy definitely deserves 2020 and I hope they give him in arrears.

But putting him ahead of Messi for 2021 is a joke.

Then putting Jorginho ahead of Messi is a big joke.

And finally putting Benzema ahead of Messi is a joke taken too far.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
I thought I learnt sometime that 2020 will be awarded along with 2021?

Lewy definitely deserves 2020 and I hope they give him in arrears.

But putting him ahead of Messi for 2021 is a joke.

Then putting Jorginho ahead of Messi is a big joke.

And finally putting Benzema ahead of Messi is a joke taken too far.

Of course, Lewa would be sharing the podium with Messi for both the 2020/ and 21 ballon d'Or award ceremony. Benzema and Jorg would be present too, albeit, to clap.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Omo I miss gan, Chai cheesy, Wicked "gentleman" efriwia, If you go loose guard lasan you go match mine
Pedri's renewal done and dusted, Fati and Gavi to go

This Pedri case day extreme sha. He's a great kid but 5 years contact? E get as e be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2021
devvy44:

Vs Serbia 2006 WC
Vs Greece 2010 WC
Vs Bosnia 2014 WC
Vs Switzerland 2014 WC
Vs Belguim 2014 WC
Vs Netherlands 2014 WC
Vs Germany 2012 friendly
Vs Sweden 2013 friendly
Vs Portugal 2011 friendly
Vs Switzerland 2012 friendly.....I'm sure there are more sha.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Of course, Lewa would be sharing the podium with Messi for both the 2020/ and 21 ballon d'Or award ceremony. Benzema and Jorg would be present too, albeit, to clap.
I really do hope they award that 2020.

Have not heard anything about that lately..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Moura7:

Vs Serbia 2006 WC
Vs Greece 2010 WC
Vs Bosnia 2014 WC
Vs Switzerland 2014 WC
Vs Belguim 2014 WC
Vs Netherlands 2014 WC
Vs Germany 2012 friendly
Vs Sweden 2013 friendly
Vs Portugal 2011 friendly
Vs Switzerland 2012 friendly.....I'm sure there are more sha.

And you forgot to list out the 5 losses and 4 draws that of Portugal against SA opponent?

Eibarman could only manage to score against Serbia and Bosnia in all of his WC games

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Won ni wan wa mi
Won ni wan wa mi
Im in box 18 statpaddin
Won ni wan wa mi
Won ni wan wa mi
Pendu para, Pendu para
Pendu pendu para
Pen duuhuh
Even pendu don dey para
WTF is this.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2021
devvy44:

And you forgot to list out the 5 losses and 4 draws that of Portugal against SA opponent?

Eibarman could only manage to score against Serbia and Bosnia in all of his WC games

That one is urs to bring to prove us wrong na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
I really do hope they award that 2020.

Have not heard anything about that lately..

Oh. There's news on it already. It's confirmed that there would be a dual award in this year's gala-night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
devvy44:

Lol chairman no dey shift post....when did the bone of contention digress to losses and draws or even goals(lol you even went back to competitive games)? You asked for the 8 wins against European oppositions and I gave you 10. I get why you'd shift to losses and draws sha, it's quite hard to relate to winning since it's only once or twice Ronaldo's Portugal has won against SA opposition.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Oh. There's news on it already. It's confirmed that there would be a dual award in this year's gala-night.
Yeah the news was out about 3 weeks ago.

But in the last 1 week I've not heard anything.

Also I expected them to release the nominees for 2020 like they did for 2021 but there was nothing like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Moura7:

Lol chairman no dey shift post....when did the bone of contention digress to losses and draws or even goals(lol you even went back to competitive games)? You asked for the 8 wins against European oppositions and I gave you 10. I get why you'd shift to losses and draws sha, it's quite hard to relate to winning since it's only once or twice Ronaldo's Portugal has won against SA opposition.
grin

I advice you to forget that guy oooh, stop wasting precious time on him.

He's so daft; the only way to get a point across to him is to make a dot on a paper and travel all the way to wherever he is and hand it to him.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
Yeah the news was out about 3 weeks ago.

But in the last 1 week I've not heard anything.

Also I expected them to release the nominees for 2020 like they did for 2021 but there was nothing like that.

Well. Maybe there's no need to waste nominees when we have a clear winner. Besides, looks like they released the nominees last year kinda
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
grin

He's so daft; the only way to get a point across to him is to make a dot on a paper and travel all the way to wherever he is and hand it to him.

Bros. Nawa for you ooooo. Na pesin pikin you rubbish like this.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Well. Maybe there's no need to waste nominees when we have a clear winner. Besides, looks like they released the nominees last year kinda
okay

I really want Lewy to have that award for 2020...

But never 2021 cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
ddippset:
grin

Why are you jumping on my mention you this daft deepshit?

When did I appoint You as my PA?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Moura7:

Then you guys should stop wanking on that picture that is false, I can also bring up more losses Messi has European teams, and Ronaldo played up 10 games against SA teams

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Won ni wan wa mi
Won ni wan wa mi
Im in box 18 statpaddin
Won ni wan wa mi
Won ni wan wa mi
Pendu para, Pendu para
Pendu pendu para
Pen duuhuh
Even pendu don dey para

Rent free.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Them say Dani Alves wants to come back. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about the news.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Lol, you guys are funny on this thread sha grin grin
The only reason I stopped shouting that CR7 deserves this year's Ballon d'Or is cos Benzema deserves it too, both of them have had better outputs this year than Messi but I think Benzema deserves it more... infact I actually want Benzema to win it now that he has a real chance... BUT

Ronaldo is still indisputably the greatest footballer that has ever lived and it's not about to change anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2021
pu7pl3:
Lol, you guys are funny on this thread sha grin grin
The only reason I stopped shouting that CR7 deserves this year's Ballon d'Or is cos Benzema deserves it too, both of them have had better outputs this year than Messi but I think Benzema deserves it more... infact I actually want Benzema to win it now that he has a real chance... BUT

Ronaldo is still indisputably the greatest footballer that has ever lived and it's not about to chancmge anytime soon

None of benzema or cr7 will win the ballon d or ,so better rest than giving yourself hope just because you wanna get at people here

Inside your small mind self you already know the winner

Sorry oooo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Winner kor winners chapel ni, grin

Because of that low budget Aisha buhari cup the dwarf won with his national team..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
andrewbaba44:

None of benzema or cr7 will win the ballon d or ,so better test then giving yourself hope just because you wanna get at people here

Inside your small mind self you already know the winner

Sorry oooo grin

okay boss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4888) (4889) (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.