Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4634823 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) ... (6211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
We were unlucky yesterday

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

People forget easily that FiFa already said they'd give 2 not 1

They do but they deliberately ignore it because it doesn't fit the anti-Messi agenda.

Patiently waiting for the internet to meltdown when Leo wins it like it did in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

You're the one that should kill itself if you think what I posted was rubbish...
You can't make sense if the raw materials were placed in front of you for free btw

It's trash the moment I saw eiberman grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
coded01:
Nothing surprising here. Barca isn't qualifying for the next stage except benfica fumbles their next game which I doubt.

And anyone thinking Barca will win Bayern, the Joke is on you! grin

Next season will be better!

This was similar to the comment a guy gave here 2 years ago against Bayern, the match that ended 8 - 2. A lot of people didn't agree.

Barcelona ain't going no where. You can only wish for a better next season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
So Goatnaldo has scored in all Ucl games he played this season……..wow

Even barka haven’t scored in all their home games in the Ucl this season

Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barka

tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ronaldo’s Ucl goals this season: 6

Barka’s Ucl goals this year: 4

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
tesppidd:
Hopefully He doesn't go back before the Bayern game.
Hopefully, I think Fati should also be back by then, Probably if aguero announces his retirement early, maybe they'll allow the team register Abde
Now we gats to focus on a tough trip to Villarreal to try and climb higher up the table
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
temi1290:
We were unlucky yesterday
To be fair, considering the whole state of things and the playing personnel we have, I think we didn't really do bad, Otamendi was very immense for them sha, With some movement in the summer window, it'll just be a matter of time, But if we somehow manage to qualify (probably if kyiv helps out) Seferovic won't get peace Ajé, Had the goal to himself and still flunked it grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Devvy4:

Merciless fact grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

To be fair, considering the whole state of things and the playing personnel we have, I think we didn't really do bad, Otamendi was very immense for them sha, With some movement in the summer window, it'll just be a matter of time, But if we somehow manage to qualify (probably if kyiv helps out) Seferovic won't get peace Ajé, Had the goal to himself and still flunked it grin

Might be a sign, you know. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Officials at Etihad have confirmed that the Manchester City vs PSG game has accrued much interests from fans, with the tickets to the match officially SOLD OUT. That's to say 55,097 people would be visiting the Etihad stadi to get a chance to watch Lionel Messi play...

GOAT THINGS

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Officials at Etihad have confirmed that the Manchester City vs PSG game has accrued much interests from fans, with the tickets to the match officially SOLD OUT. That's to say 55,097 people would be visiting the Etihad stadi to get a chance to watch Lionel Messi play...

GOAT THINGS
Spread the gospel hom's,
Speed the gospel !

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Devvy4:

okay

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
tesppidd:
Spread the gospel hom's,
Speed the gospel !

grin grin

Not everyone would be fortunate to see the GOAT play in their lifetime, especially when they've seen a clone being HUMILIATED in the same Manchester.

So then, they better savor the moment. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Guardiola is a fantastic coach jare..

Just love the way ManCity is playing beautiful football cool cool The system is strong. Not dependent on any one player. Very fluid, dynamic system.

This is where Messi should have gone to. This his PSG no dey work for me. I find it hard to support PSG. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Karleb:

This was similar to the comment a guy gave here 2 years ago against Bayern, the match that ended 8 - 2. A lot of people didn't agree.

Barcelona ain't going no where. You can only wish for a better next season.

Reality check... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
While Madrid have secured their place in the RO16 and made their fans happy, barka fans are busy doing combination and permutation like baba ijebu gamblers to see if they can make it the the RO16 tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Milan beat atletico, Wonderful
Well our 40m for griezmann still dey wait for us sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Splendid ManCity. Taught PSG a lesson in dominance and control.

Wonderful team. wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Just love the way ManCity is playing beautiful football cool cool The system is strong. Not dependent on any one player. Very fluid, dynamic system.

This is where Messi should have gone to. This his PSG no dey work for me. I find it hard to support PSG. angry angry
Set awon "but but he spent 1billion" are coming for you
I don't see psg winning this stuff again, City are just too dominant
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Poch na fraud oll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
I hope Messi found his missing key on the pitch

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2021
We're negotiating to sign the Brazilian striker 23 yr old Arthur Cabral, recently called up for the National team.

Honestly, I haven't heard about this guy but apparently he's scored 23 goals in 24 games for Fc Basel in the Swiss league. cool shocked Not bad.

Woo, anyone is better than what we currently have now because we have nothing. No one!

I watched his plays. He's strong. Shoots well with both feet. Great with headers too. Great physical presence in the box.

Let's see if the club can meet his €20m asking price.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Same sentiments here. I find it hard supporting the club.

I was angry PSG got a goal sef. Dem no deserve that goal sef. If Man City no win I for vex.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:
We're negotiating to sign the Brazilian striker 23 yr old Arthur Cabral, recently called up for the National team.

Honestly, I haven't heard about this guy but apparently he's scored 23 goals in 24 games for Fc Basel in the Swiss league. cool shocked Not bad.

Woo, anyone is better than what we currently have now because we have nothing. No one!

I watched his plays. He's strong. Shoots well with both feet. Great with headers too. Great physical presence in the box.

Hmm, sounds decent.
Just hope they put his injury record in mind. Right now Barca can't afford to bring in players with sketchy fitness.
If we can also add the hyped up Karim Adeyemi to it, just maybe we may be great again. We need more than two dependable players in the forward lineup.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Some good news.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Hmm, sounds decent.
Just hope they put his injury record in mind. Right now Barca can't afford to bring in players with sketchy fitness.
If we can also add the hyped up Karim Adeyemi to it, just maybe we may be great again. We need more than two dependable players in the forward lineup.

He's recommended by Deco who's responsible for scouting players for Barcelona from Portugal and Brazil. He's has a pretty decent playing life with minimal injuries but as you know, the competition in laliga would be more fierce...

We have he turn out well sha cos me I want to see depay deployed to the wings...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2021
FirstbornWds:

He's recommended by Deco who's responsible for scouting players for Barcelona from Portugal and Brazil. He's has a pretty decent playing life with minimal injuries but as you know, the competition in laliga would be more fierce...

We have he turn out well sha cos me I want to see depay deployed to the wings...
In fairness to Depay, he has been our only dependable forward so far this season. No singular continuity with anyone else in that attack. For someone we got on a free transfer, he's already over-delivered. 7 goals for a struggling squad is not beans. Though him and Alba registered a particularly disappointing performance against Benfica.

For his part, Luuk de jong is totally frozen out. Even though we were looking for a goal against Benfica, Xavi resisted the urge to throw him right in. If this doesn't show a complete lack of faith, I don't know what will.

Ansu Fati, Dembele, Braithwaite and now the retired Aguero have all flattered to deceive with alarming lack of fitness. Good players need to stay fit to show the world they're good. I am particularly sorry for Ansu because boy has shown what he can do when he gets going but he must stay fit. No other ways around it. He has to find a way and stay fit.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
jpmoriarti:

That guy doesn't look age 23 at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wahala no dey finish.... sad

At least Gavi and Nico's rise is very timely.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kilishihunter:

That guy doesn't look age 23 at all
Lol, even me don talk am.

Another downside, his ball-control is just average. Just finished some clips on him recently and I see a fiery beast in front of goal. How he blends well with Xavi's plan is entirely left to the coach and team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
abduleez1:
Wahala no dey finish.... sad

At least Gavi and Nico's rise is very timely.
Was expected. Kinda surprised that he still managed just one more month. Koeman and Enrique made sure to stretch the boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4963) (4964) (4965) (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) ... (6211) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Geld(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.