Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4586053 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is our 1st ever back to back La liga win this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Debroslink:
Shocking stats sad lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Xavi: "Of the 3 matches I have managed so far, this is the one where we least deserved the win. But that's how football is."

I agree.

He knows his onions. Like someone rightly said beforehand.... "Football can be really crazy"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Debroslink:

Xaviball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Villareal is a Champions league team. Perhaps, I shouldn't be too harsh on us.

We're building. You need these lucks to keep going. Koeman's defeatist attitude drove all the luck away from the team.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Saw this and I couldn't but laff..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Saw this and I couldn't but laff..
Yet distasteful. Vital human organs are sacrosanct. You've got to draw the line.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
I watched Xavi post match comments with Jamie Easton. He spoke quite fluently in English. I was kinda proud.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Xavi was poor tactically last night

Hope to see better in the next game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2021
3 points in the bag,
that's the only thing am happy about.

This team needs time, let's not slander Xavi on a day that results don't go well.

We have a lot of talents right now, and am sure 3 or 4 years from now, we shall dominate again.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2021
tesppidd:
3 points in the bag,

This team needs time, let's not slander Xavi on a day that results don't go well.

We have a lot of talents right now, and am sure 3 or 4 years from now, we shall dominate again.
Certainly. The team needs time.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Ibukzy:
Xavi was poor tactically last night

Hope to see better in the next game

How was he poor tactically Oga?

Xavi brought in a sub that won us a PK that was converted.

Xavi achieved our 1st back to back win in La liga this season.

Xavi is here to fix the error caused by Koeman, Sieten and Valverde.

Xavi doesn't owe you a "better" next game.

Even the great Guardiola didn't win his 1st 2 games as Barcelona coach.

So cut Xavi some slack.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:44am On Nov 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Personally, I still criticize after he lose that ball way Danjuma later no score. He did well but I won't be carried away yet. Make he continue that run of form for us abeg

Lol.
Knowing myself, I still won't be bought over by his recent performance. If he like make him score 100 goals na observe I go still dey look am. grin
That £145mn still dey pain me up till today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Anybody

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I'll not deny... I like that comment sef... That boy na real mad man.

I swear. Na ment. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:11am On Nov 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I watched Xavi post match comments with Jamie Easton. He spoke quite fluently in English. I was kinda proud.

I was slightly surprised when I heard him speak English during the days leading to his employment in one video. I was doubtful if it was him but then again it was his voice.

I didn't give much thought to it sha, cos I know Spanish people are well versed in English. I might say they're are the ones more fluent in English amongst non native speakers in Europe.

Dunno why. I've seen and heard enough Spaniards speak especially during that their agitation for independence that year. Also our female hosts at Barca YouTube channel/TV speak English so fluently you'd think they're one. So no surprises there.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:14am On Nov 28, 2021
tesppidd:
3 points in the bag,

I nearly slapped one of my weyrey Barca fan. Dude was saying Xavi wasn't a good coach cos of him leaving Eric Garcia in the pitch. Baba dey shout why him no use Dest. Person wey just dey recover from injury, besides this isn't must win match like UCL that we had to force Dembouz in.

Dude didn't know there's fewer options.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 2:31am On Nov 28, 2021
abduleez1:

I was slightly surprised when I heard him speak English during the days leading to his employment in one video. I was doubtful if it was him but then again it was his voice.

I didn't give much thought to it sha, cos I know Spanish people are well versed in English. I might say they're are the ones more fluent in English amongst non native speakers in Europe.

Dunno why. I've seen and heard enough Spaniards speak especially during that their agitation for independence that year. Also our female hosts at Barca YouTube channel/TV speak English so fluently you'd think they're one. So no surprises there.
I think 90% of all the Barcelona squad during the time of Enrique can speak English.

Lionel Messi's children went to an English school in Barcelona, he has always say times without number that he is taking an English class and that was when the papers now thinks he was coming to England.

There are videos of his wife and children on Instagram singing English songs, infact most of the songs his wife and children sings on Instagram are in English.

Just few days ago, he was seen with his children watching harry Porter and on the screen you could tell it was English.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 2:55am On Nov 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Anybody

It should be Sanchez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueMann: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Anybody

Alexis Sanchez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Debroslink:

How was he poor tactically Oga?

Xavi brought in a sub that won us a PK that was converted.

Xavi achieved our 1st back to back win in La liga this season.

Xavi is here to fix the error caused by Koeman, Sieten and Valverde.

Xavi doesn't owe you a "better" next game.

Even the great Guardiola didn't win his 1st 2 games as Barcelona coach.

So cut Xavi some slack.
Started Eric at RB when he could have okayed araujo or dest.
Brought in a struggling RB mingueza to play LB, like WTF
Basically brought in Dembele to play RB.

We were very lucky to escape with a win

Villareal also had 2 penalties claim declined
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Mehn the kind of ref decisions that has been favouring barka ever since Xavi came is making this league look like a complete joke.

From dubious penalties being given to barka, to bending offside rules to favor barka and give them a goal, to denying clear penalties from their opponents.

I can see what aspect Xavi is similar to pep……cheating with ref

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Devvy4:
Mehn the kind of ref decisions that has been favouring barka ever since Xavi came is making this league look like a complete joke.

From dubious penalties being given to barka, to bending offside rules to favor barka and give them a goal, to denying clear penalties from their opponents.

I can see what aspect Xavi is similar to pep……cheating with ref

How in the name of gentle Jesus did the ref not award the penalty...

This is really sad...we are going back to the days of UNICEF

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Ibukzy:

Started Eric at RB when he could have okayed araujo or dest.
Brought in a struggling RB mingueza to play LB, like WTF
Basically brought in Dembele to play RB.

We were very lucky to escape with a win

Villareal also had 2 penalties claim declined

Mingueza came in to support Alba cos Xavi doesn't want him injured cos we need him to be fit for other matches, especially against Bayern. Man knows his onions and just decided to want to try out Mingueza. Balde has been relegated to the junior team and wasn't brought with the team and Dest is still not matched fit but should be ready for Bayern.

And Dembele... Bro, would you have trusted an overlapping and out-of-position Garcia to combat the ever-pacy Villareal wingers? The pressure was on Araujo and it was only a matter of time before he got injured cos of covering Eric's defensive error.

Cut Xavi some slack abeg!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Virus99:

How in the name of gentle Jesus did the ref not award the penalty...

This is really sad...we are going back to the days of UNICEF

Penalties for Madrid in la liga: 1
Penalties for barka under Xavi in la liga: 2

The other day JPmumu was complaining of time wasting in la liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Mingueza came in to support Alba cos Xavi doesn't want him injured cos we need him to be fit for other matches, especially against Bayern. Man knows his onions and just decided to want to try out Mingueza. Balde has been relegated to the junior team and wasn't brought with the team and Dest is still not matched fit but should be ready for Bayern.

And Dembele... Bro, would you have trusted an overlapping and out-of-position Garcia to combat the ever-pacy Villareal wingers? The pressure was on Araujo and it was only a matter of time before he got injured cos of covering Eric's defensive error.

How some peeps dey analyze match sef funny.

Balde was called back by Barca B cos they gave an important match and they lost the last match. Losing Abde and Akhomach with the left back was a blow for them. The plunder of Nico and Gavi ain't made it easy.

How Araujo no get injury for all those runs he was doing Covering Eric time and time again and also helping out Pique Occasionally.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Devvy4:

You go cry more. grin When VARdrid they use there own last season and the previous one, Una complain. When dey use ojoro win league Una dey celebrate.
Now is our time to share the favor. grin what you should be praying is I don't use my "Ojoro" to win titles. cheesy grin

Salty tears everywhere.... grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2021
abduleez1:

How some peeps dey analyze match sef funny.

Balde was called back by Barca B cos they gave an important match and they lost the last match. Losing Abde and Akhomach with the left back was a blow for them. The plunder of Nico and Gavi ain't made it easy.

How Araujo no get injury for all those runs he was doing Covering Eric time and time again and also helping out Pique Occasionally.

My brother, the thing tarya me o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
abduleez1:

You go cry more. grin When VARdrid they use there own last season and the previous one, Una complain. When dey use ojoro win league Una dey celebrate.
Now is our time to share the favor. grin what you should be praying is I don't use my "Ojoro" to win titles. cheesy grin

Salty tears everywhere.... grin grin

7th place
7 points behind

Let’s see how una ojoro go work next week against Bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Devvy4:

Your tears go full basket

Upon your ojoro last season you could not still win Laliga

Clown grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Madridpigs crying about ref will pretend not to see that Danny Parejo tackle on Busquets that deserves a red card .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mingueza came in to support Alba indeed

Did you watch the match

Because if you had , you won't say the bolded about this match, Xavi was outsmarted tactically by Emery

He would you put the lowest defender in our rank at right back when he has Araujo on the pitch

Mingueza also came in for an injured Alba to play lb a position he hasn't played in his career, when Xavi could have sub in lenglet to play a back 3

Note this is not a slight at Xavi ,he is a person I respected as a legend of Barca, but tactically last match he was poor.
FirstbornWds:

Mingueza came in to support Alba cos Xavi doesn't want him injured cos we need him to be fit for other matches, especially against Bayern. [b]Man knows his onions [/b]and just decided to want to try out Mingueza. Balde has been relegated to the junior team and wasn't brought with the team and Dest is still not matched fit but should be ready for Bayern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.