Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4634318 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheHulk616:
so give them the points
You dey ment no be small...Baba say make we give Villarreal the point grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Interesting game between Real Madrid and Sevilla. Lots of pace and space. Sevilla have been impressive so far. Don't know why they're struggling in that weak group of theirs in the UCL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Interesting game between Real Madrid and Sevilla. Lots of pace and space. Sevilla have been impressive so far. Don't know why they're struggling in that weak group of theirs in the UCL.
when you go to the kings palace you have to be at your best.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Oh... That was a big achievement

Rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Guess who wouldn’t be needing dubious calls from the ref or Var to pick up 3 points?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Even with all the dubious ref decisions, you guys still below Fvcking Rayo?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Piqué asked for his head and his teammates caught after 1-2

"Relax, play with time, no rush, fouls, we throw ourselves to the ground, everything, we cannot lose these three points," he shouted in the 88th minute against Villarreal, according to TV3 cameras.

One of the reasons for the signing of Dani Alves, who from January will reinforce Barça's right lane at 38 years old, was the verification by Xavi Hernández and his coaching staff of the lack of experience in the Barça first squad. Recalling recent games, still with Ronald Koeman as coach or with Sergi Barjuan as interim, there had been errors typical of a team with few draws at times when there was a shot of personal baggage: a tactical foul to cut a goal play (such as in the one of Vinicius that originated the 0-1 in the Classico or in the one of the goal of Riojaagainst Alavés), cutting the opponent's rhythm when they are not comfortable on the pitch (something that was not done at Wanda) ... In addition to trying to improve positional play and other technical and tactical aspects, there are some of the necessary corrections that the new coach is working on. And it is along these lines that Piqué's message to his teammates is understood after the Memphis goal in the 88th minute at the Estadio de la Cerámica on Saturday against Villarreal in a game that ended 1-3.

"Guys, head, more than ever head. Easy, eh. Play with time, no rush. Fouls, we throw ourselves to the ground, everything, eh everything, eh. Easy, we cannot lose these three points, kids", was what that Piqué, acting as a veteran, asked his teammates on the way to the center of the field, as captured by the TV3 cameras.

At stake was the first home victory of the League and possibly the words of Piqué helped to achieve it.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Are you ready? wink

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2021
So who are the final three for the Ballon d'or?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2021
jpmoriarti:
So who are the final three for the Ballon d'or?
I think
Messi
Lewa
Benzema
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Payporte:

I think
Messi
Lewa
Benzema

But some things can be biased sha? Benzema of all players... As in Benzema?? If that's true, then it's just not fair to Mo Salah that at least didn't go trophyless and almost has the same contribution as Benz.

It's what it is sha

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2021
FirstbornWds:

But some things can be biased sha? Benzema of all players... As in Benzema?? If that's true, then it's just not fair to Mo Salah that at least didn't go trophyless and almost has the same contribution as Benz.

It's what it is sha
Mo Salah is more deserving of the nominations. The guy is a genius. Reminds of Messi sometimes. I don't want to play the African origin card but these things do play a significant role.
That being said, Barca and Madrid are a significant clubs. Playing for these teams always put you in a better position to win individual awards.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2021
FirstbornWds:

It's what it is sha

Which trophy did Salah win last season? And what was his contribution as compared to Benzema
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

Which trophy did Salah win last season? And what was his contribution as compared to Benzema

Why should I explain to you? The stats are there to confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Mo Salah is more deserving of the nominations. The guy is a genius. Reminds of Messi sometimes. I don't want to play the African origin card but these things do play a significant role.
That being said, Barca and Madrid are a significant clubs. Playing for these teams always put you in a better position to win individual awards.

True sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Why should I explain to you? The stats are there to confirm.

The stats show that Salah also went trophyless and Benzema had more goal contributions

So where did you get your own assesments from?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

The stats show that Salah also went trophyless and Benzema had more goal contributions

So where did you get your own assesments from?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuna.com/amp/en/news/liverpoolfc-2021-11-06-mindboggling-la-liga-stat-shows-salah-is-miles-ahead-of-benzema/

A simple google search of Salah vs Benzema should tell you more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2021
FirstbornWds:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuna.com/amp/en/news/liverpoolfc-2021-11-06-mindboggling-la-liga-stat-shows-salah-is-miles-ahead-of-benzema/

A simple google search of Salah vs Benzema should tell you more

This article contains stats for this season, stating that they have the same goal contributions but talking bruhaha about Salah scoring against harder teams...
-it didn't show us where Salah didn't go trophyless last season
-it didn't show us how Salah did more than Benzema last season to be 3rd instead of Benzema

Sometimes before you drop these your hot takes on players calm down and research small even if you're biased against said player...Salah's Balon d'Or charge will only start if he can keep up this form till next year

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

This article contains stats for this season, stating that they have the same goal contributions but talking bruhaha about Salah scoring against harder teams...
-it didn't show us where Salah didn't go trophyless last season
-it didn't show us how Salah did more than Benzema last season to be 3rd instead of Benzema

Sometimes before you drop these your hot takes on players calm down and research small even if you're biased against said player...Salah's Balon d'Or charge will only start if he can keep up this form till next year

So Salah form started this year? You should take your own advice man. Benz is good but not as much as Salah, so his inclusion to the top 3 ahead of Salah is just for politic's sake and cos he plays in Madrid.

That said, we should talk about something else since it's not even confirmed yet

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2021
FirstbornWds:

So Salah form started this year? You should take your own advice man. Benz is good but not as much as Salah, so his inclusion to the top 3 ahead of Salah is just for politic's sake and cos he plays in Madrid.

That said, we should talk about something else since it's not even confirmed yet

If Benz is included in the Balon d'Or top 3 there is nothing political about it cos he merits the podium... Salah's current form started this season, last season was not this good for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

If Benz is included in the Balon d'Or top 3 there is nothing political about it cos he merits the podium... Salah's current form started this season, last season was not this good for him.

Salah scored 22 goals in the EPL alone last season, one short of Benzema's 23... Scored 6 in the UCL same as Benzema and yet you think Benzema had a better last season? And he has more combined clubside goals this season than Benzema this season and has more assists..... Yet you want us to take it that he's no better than Benz?

I said what I said, it's plainly politics. No disrespect to Benz, though.

Let's not talk previous 4 seasons or so... Benzema doesn't even measure up.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tonight we feast.

Tonight the universe stands still as a god ascends his throne for the grandest celebration of the year.

Tonight nothing else matters.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Salah scored 22 goals in the EPL alone last season, one short of Benzema's 23... Scored 6 in the UCL same as Benzema and yet you think Benzema had a better last season? And he has more combined clubside goals this season than Benzema this season and has more assists..... Yet you want us to take it that he's no better than Benz?

I said what I said, it's plainly politics. No disrespect to Benz, though.

Let's not talk previous 4 seasons or so... Benzema doesn't even measure up.

why will you go back 4 seasons when we are talking about Balon d'Or places based on last season's merit

Benzema reached the UCL semi-final and fought till the last day for the League...Salah was knocked out by Benzema's team and Man City won the league weeks before the league ended...

This is their league stats last season...Benzema was better

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Goat!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Guys!! Are they still going ahead with giving out two balloon d'or this year?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

why will you go back 4 seasons when we are talking about Balon d'Or places based on last season's merit

Benzema reached the UCL semi-final and fought till the last day for the League...Salah was knocked out by Benzema's team and Man City won the league weeks before the league ended...

This is their league stats last season...Benzema was better

I referred to previous seasons because you claim Salah had been poor, prior to this season. And let's not get it twisted, I am talking about individual player as the ballon d'Or is majorly an individual achievement. Highlighted below is both stats for last and this season.

This should guide you to affirm that since the last 4 years, Salah has been far ahead of Benzema in EVERYTHING as a player, despite the latter being in the best form of his life.

https://one-versus-one.com/en/compare-players/Karim-Benzema-vs-Mohamed-Salah

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
OhBritannia:
Guys!! Are they still going ahead with giving out two balloon d'or this year?
Yes, 2021&2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I referred to previous seasons because you claim Salah had been poor, prior to this season. And let's not get it twisted, I am talking about individual player as the ballon d'Or is majorly an individual achievement. Highlighted below is both stats for last and this season.

This should guide you to affirm that since the last 4 years, Salah has been far ahead of Benzema in EVERYTHING as a player, despite the latter being in the best form of his life.

https://one-versus-one.com/en/compare-players/Karim-Benzema-vs-Mohamed-Salah

I didn't say Salah has been poor, I said that last season Benzema was better...it's not hard to understand.
The award is given based on the achievements of the year/season prior not a culmination of 4 or 5 seasons...Benzema was soo good that they had to recall him to the national team despite the scandal, there is nothing political there...na wetin I dey clear you be that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

I didn't say Salah has been poor, I said that last season Benzema was better...it's not hard to understand.s [sub][/sub]
The award is given based on the achievements of the year/season prior not a culmination of 4 or 5 seasons...Benzema was soo good that they had to recall him to the national team despite the scandal, there is nothing political there...na wetin I dey clear you be that

Sighs.. I don hear you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
If Lewy fails to win the ballon d’or, he and his teammates will ensure they send barka to the UEL

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Devvy4:
If Lewy fails to win the ballon d’or, he and his teammates will ensure they send barka to the UEL

Yes and Messi will be the original number 7.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
TLona1:

Yes and Messi will be the original number 7.

And Barka will still be the original number 7th in la liga tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.