Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4586293 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4979) (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Devvy4:
Moving forward, una go hear am for Lewy hand next week

grin grin grin

Mehn, I hope you slept well last night sha

Meanwhile, Lewy can score 7. A team who couldn't beat Benfica at home does not deserve to go far in UCL.

LM7 trending on Twitter like wildfire Jesu!!!

Even CR7 fans follow join the joke Chai....

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2021
BoomBucks:

Lona, can you help us explain how Messi finished 5th in 2018?

Those ones complaining about LM7 are just a bunch of hypocrites. They can wail for all football cares.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2021
BoomBucks:

Lona, can you help us explain how Messi finished 5th in 2018?

Nothing but bias.

This man had the best stats in 2018 but ended 5th and they all laughed.

This same stats is the reason penaldo fanboys are giving for Lewandowski.

What goes around comes around.

LMAO.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2021
Easily, Messi is the greatest of all time.

Na media dey help Wasiuuu.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2021
Devvy4:

We don’t care about that

Messi don win him 7th Ballon d or and that’s on period

Dey there Dey wait make lewa score Barca to use am console yourself

Benfica won us 3-0 ,so what should we be expected for Bayern? Your useless agenda don die before arrival grin

Madridpigs

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2021
TLona1:

Nothing but bias.

This man had the best stats in 2018 but ended 5th and they all laughed.

This same stats is the reason penaldo fanboys are giving for Lewandowski.

What goes around comes around.

LMAO.

Does it mean they are all comedians or should we say they are pained??

I mean I was thinking critically and I thought to myself....

These people do not really care about Lewandowski. It was anyone but Messi because they know 6-5=1 but 7-5=2 and 2>1 and 36>34. Odds is against their man catching up.

I'm not a die hard Messi fan but I watch football alot. Messi is better than Ronaldo based on facts, stats and eye test.

I'm fan of FCB but I won't say Rakitic is better than Kroos or Pique better than Ramos. But all these can be arugued in a law court or even on the street.

TLona1...Messi is the GOAT and I'm proud of what you're doing on United fan thread

Make I concentrate for work

Take k!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2021
Devvy4:

Messi Winning balon'dor will be more painful than Bayern winning us 20:0

Even if we go to Europa next season we are coming back

Messi have won his 7th balon'dor
Ronaldo can't come close to 6 again

Ronaldo will be paying tribute to him till he retires with his jersey number

This Messi wicked sha
grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2021
Hearty congratulation to leo messi , pedri and putellas. see pendu fans aggressively supporting Lewy. I come dey wonder wen Lewy get plenty supporters. Big congrats to MESSI LM7. i think d putellas babe is d first barca femeni player to win dat award. Congrats 2 her. She's prettier dan pendu sister. Good to see Laporta smiling last nite.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Watching Messi's acceptance speech again and I am thinking; the world football community needs to initiate a petition to demand that France football awards Lewy Let his 2020 ballon dor in arrears...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
tesppidd:
Watching Messi's acceptance speech again and I am thinking; the world football community needs to initiate a petition to demand that France football awards Lewy Let his 2020 ballon dor in arrears...
It's unfortunate that Lewy won't win the "deserved" Ballon d'Or for 2020. However, we need to realize that COVID-19 disrupted football too much in 2020, I think some leagues were not even completed.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Messi's latest Ballon d'Or triumph -- a dagger to the hearts of CR5; Pendu; WaSIUU and his disheartened bootlickers.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
If you win one Ballon d'Or, you are just one special squad player.

If you win two, you are equal to two squad players.

If you win SEVEN, you are equal to FIVE squad players and an additional set of TWO squad players.

Pendu in the mud!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
if you are good, you are good abeg

Messi dominates and wins B'dor

pendulums: it's the Pep Guardiola's effect, there is no way the dwarf is that good the team is set up to profit him. Fraud!

pep leaves Messi still dominates and wins B'dor

pendulums: what do you expect, he is Sepp Blatter's son, his daddy just gifts him these golden balls all the time...Mark my words, this short fraud will be exposed soon, i just pray make sepp blatter comot fes cheesy

Sepp Blatter exits the scene, Messi balls more than ever

pendulums: it has definitely got to be Xavi and Iniesta, those two have been carrying that midget all his life; i bet they even assist him in his matrimonial duties no wonder he can't do anything with Argentina

Xavi leaves Messi still dominates and wins B'dor

Pendulums: we meant Iniesta, when did we mention Xavi na..ah-ah no put words for our mouth, na Iniesta we talk (I-N-I-E-S-T-A), xavi ko, inzaghi ni

Iniesta leaves the scene, Messi still balling

pendulums: it's Neymar the starboy, he does all the work while the midget takes the glory...case in point Barca VS PSG comeback ..oh what Neymar will do if he leaves that ungrateful fraud and become his own man

Neymar leaves Messi and barca, Goes to PSG and does fvckall, Messi balls more wins yet another B'dor

pendulum: Based on our observation and collective findings over the years , we can authoritatively say that this Fraud is a system player, a camp Nou wifi player.I mean why has he been Trophyless and totally useless internationally ? and don't even mention finals here, or junior international tournaments and definitely not the olympics, we don't do that here- we only rate Senior International tournament , i swear if he ever wins "anything" with Argentina, i will personally end the debate and crown him The undisputed GOAT.

Messi goes on to win the COPA while also being the best player

Pendulums: shiit! shiit! shiiit! godamit!! fvck!!!!!...we no gree oh Copa America is a shit tournament, worse than the Euros, the Nations league, the AFCON and even our NUGA games has more quality than it... reason it is being played every 3 market days and it only hass 3.87 teams participating in it. Men that shit is a glorified interhouse sports...let the fraud leave his comfort zone for once kwanu. shit! shit!!! (till it fades)

Messi leaves Barca and Wins his historic 7th Ballon d'or

PAINEDULUMS, una never see anything , una go wail tire grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Taguchi:

pendulums: it's the Pep Guardiola's effect, there is no way the dwarf is that good the team is set up to profit him. Fraud!

pendulums: what do you expect, he is Sepp Blatter's son, his daddy just gifts him these golden balls all the time...Mark my words, this short fraud will be exposed soon, i just pray make sepp blatter comot fes cheesy

pendulums: it has definitely got to be Xavi and Iniesta, those two have been carrying that midget all his life; i bet they even assist him in his matrimonial duties no wonder he can't do anything with Argentina

Pendulums: we meant Iniesta, when did we mention Xavi na..ah-ah no put words for our mouth, na Iniesta we talk (I-N-I-E-S-T-A), xavi ko, inzaghi ni

pendulums: it's Neymar the starboy, he does all the work while the midget takes the glory...case in point Barca VS PSG comeback ..oh what Neymar will do if he leaves that ungrateful fraud and become his own man

Neymar leaves Messi and barca, Goes to PSG and does fvckall, Messi balls more wins yet another B'dor

pendulum: Based on our observation and collective findings over the years , we can authoritatively say that this Fraud is a system player, a camp Nou wifi player.I mean why has he been Trophyless and totally useless internationally ? and don't even mention finals here, or junior international tournaments and definitely not the olympics, we don't do that here- we only rate Senior International tournament , i swear if he ever wins "anything" with Argentina, i will personally end the debate and crown him The undisputed GOAT.

Pendulums: shiit! shiit! shiiit! godamit!! fvck!!!!!...we no gree oh Copa America is a shit tournament, worse than the Euros, the Nations league, the AFCON and even our NUGA games has more quality than it... reason it is being played every 3 market days and it only hass 3.87 teams participating in it. Men that shit is a glorified interhouse sports...let the fraud leave his comfort zone for once kwanu. shit! shit!!! (till it fades)

Y you WUCKED like this?

Damn! Damn! Damn!

Some of them even suggested that Messi play in Euro tournament!

Damn.

Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
The idiots have deserted this place, in fact.

They must be feeling the Messi-inflicted decimation and heat.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
since the 7th Ballon d'or has been achieved with no (1) goals from the farmer's league

we therefore appeal to LM7 to begin an advanced form of statpadding (an improved form of CR5's tapinetic technique)

the 8th must be achieved inshallah

Painedulums must wail more, we need more salt in the Ecosystem cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Penaldo was even extremely lucky to have dumped Manchester United for Real Madrid. If he had not, he would not have, for the life of me, caught up at any point in time with Messi, the flagbearer of total football.

Guess what! He is a United player again!

Lol!

Lol!

Lol!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Y you WUCKED like this?

Damn! Damn! Damn!

Some of them even suggested that Messi play in Euro tournament!

Damn.

Idiots.

it is not easy to be a pendulum sha let's be considerate

i pray the God of Oyedepo comfort them

because when the world cup starts next winter , LM7 is going for the 8th

Winter is truly coming cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Taguchi:

Chai... You really understand their wailings. The way you highlighted it was just impeccable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
The GOAT debate has effectively died with Messi's 7th Ballon d'Or award.

Make I see any idiot resurrect the debate fes.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

It's unfortunate that Lewy won't win the "deserved" Ballon d'Or for 2020. However, we need to realize that COVID-19 disrupted football too much in 2020, I think some leagues were not even completed.
Yeah true..

But they later scheduled and completed the champions league.

With Bayern winning that treble and Lewy scoring all those goals, am sure even those leagues that weren't completed would push for Lewy.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Chai... You really understand their wailings. The way you highlighted it was just impeccable!

they are very predictable na

if peradventure Messi wins the UCL with PSG and get's his 8th we will start hearing of how Mbappe has been carrying him since he was born, and how the 3rd daughter of the Ballon d' or chief is his side chick. Mark my words grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Debate that ended since and was buried with Copa?

Anything else na just cruise or banter

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
tesppidd:
Yeah true..

But they later scheduled and completed the champions league.

With Bayern winning that treble and Lewy scoring all those goals, am sure even those leagues that weren't completed would push for Lewy.

grin
Pushing for Lewy should change nothing if some leagues were not concluded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Taguchi:

they are very predictable na

if peradventure Messi wins the UCL with PSG and get's his 8th we will start hearing of how Mbappe has been carrying him since he was born, and how the 3rd daughter of the Ballon d' or chief is his side chick. Mark my words grin cheesy

cry cry cry cry cry

Take it easy on these idiots na.

Chai.

cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

For where

I also thought it was dead with Messi's Copa America in June.

But those Pendunarians never give up, they always come back even when bruised and battered.
Even with a bloody nose they always come back.

Before the end of the week one of them will tell you that playing in the 3 top leagues of England, Spain and Italy is better than winning 7 ballon dors.

Wait and see!

grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
tesppidd:
For where

I also thought it was dead with Messi's Copa America in June.

But those Pendunarians never give up, they always come back even when bruised and battered.
Even with a bloody nose they always come back.

Before the end of the week one of them will tell you that playing in the 3 top leagues of England, Spain and Italy is better than winning 7 ballon dors.

Wait and see!

that one go be kolomental ooo

cheesy

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

cry cry cry cry cry

Take it easy on these idiots na.

Chai.

cry cry cry cry cry cry

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Pushing for Lewy should change nothing if some leagues were not concluded.
a1 grin

Guy you harsh ooh

E be like say you no feel for am atall.

I feel really bad for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
tesppidd:
a1 grin

Guy you harsh ooh

E be like say you no feel for am atall.

I feel really bad for him.
I do feel bad for him too, but the award would lose credibility if he was awarded in a disrupted football season in which some leagues were not concluded.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
It seems the usual penaldians that storm this thread daily have gone on an impromptu public holiday, Where they at?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
To all haters of LM7 out there....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4979) (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.