Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4585958 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) (4987) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:

La liga ends in November right? grin Since it can't barca can still move higher or lower so it ain't constant
But for you and your ewu, ballon d or ended yesterday, The 7th has come to stay for another year, So my guy, pls...

I no really blame una, if no for Var/Ref wey dey help Xavi, una suppose don Dey 9th like this so

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Spot on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Taguchi:
if you are good, you are good abeg

Messi dominates and wins B'dor

pendulums: it's the Pep Guardiola's effect, there is no way the dwarf is that good the team is set up to profit him. Fraud!

pep leaves Messi still dominates and wins B'dor

pendulums: what do you expect, he is Sepp Blatter's son, his daddy just gifts him these golden balls all the time...Mark my words, this short fraud will be exposed soon, i just pray make sepp blatter comot fes cheesy

Sepp Blatter exits the scene, Messi balls more than ever

pendulums: it has definitely got to be Xavi and Iniesta, those two have been carrying that midget all his life; i bet they even assist him in his matrimonial duties no wonder he can't do anything with Argentina

Xavi leaves Messi still dominates and wins B'dor

Pendulums: we meant Iniesta, when did we mention Xavi na..ah-ah no put words for our mouth, na Iniesta we talk (I-N-I-E-S-T-A), xavi ko, inzaghi ni

Iniesta leaves the scene, Messi still balling

pendulums: it's Neymar the starboy, he does all the work while the midget takes the glory...case in point Barca VS PSG comeback ..oh what Neymar will do if he leaves that ungrateful fraud and become his own man

Neymar leaves Messi and barca, Goes to PSG and does fvckall, Messi balls more wins yet another B'dor

pendulum: Based on our observation and collective findings over the years , we can authoritatively say that this Fraud is a system player, a camp Nou wifi player.I mean why has he been Trophyless and totally useless internationally ? and don't even mention finals here, or junior international tournaments and definitely not the olympics, we don't do that here- we only rate Senior International tournament , i swear if he ever wins "anything" with Argentina, i will personally end the debate and crown him The undisputed GOAT.

Messi goes on to win the COPA while also being the best player

Pendulums: shiit! shiit! shiiit! godamit!! fvck!!!!!...we no gree oh Copa America is a shit tournament, worse than the Euros, the Nations league, the AFCON and even our NUGA games has more quality than it... reason it is being played every 3 market days and it only hass 3.87 teams participating in it. Men that shit is a glorified interhouse sports...let the fraud leave his comfort zone for once kwanu. shit! shit!!! (till it fades)

Messi leaves Barca and Wins his historic 7th Ballon d'or

PAINEDULUMS, una never see anything , una go wail tire grin grin grin

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Devvy4:

Dumbo Dey Beg tongue

Betis and Bayern are in form, they will roast barka to 8th and Uel respectively

Frustrated pig

I love your tears

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Undermine Pedri and FDJ at your own peril

No Kroos, no Bruno, no Koke, no Pogba, No De Bruyne but Frenkie, Veratti and Pedri are top 10 mids...dfkm

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

No Kroos, no Bruno, no Koke, no Pogba, No De Bruyne but Frenkie, Veratti and Pedri are top 10 mids...dfkm

As in ehn
A travesty called France D'or grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Devvy4:
Real tears will come after mbappe announces that he’ll sign for Madrid while dembele dumps barka for Liverpool

Does it add 1 balon'dor to CR5?? ??

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Devvy4:

He’s simply the best, even mbappe knows the award is a scam

Na scam na him he attend when him know say him no dey top three. cheesy grin
E for just follow the footsteps of his mentor na. His Ewu!!! cheesy

Keep wailing..... I need this salt. I forget buy for market cook this soup.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

CM. Not CAM as regarding Bruno.

The rest no worth to day there.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
I don tell una... If you think the last Ballon d'Or was robbery, kindly report to the nearest police station.. Robbery is a criminal offense. Make una no disturb us here again

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

Pedri and Ding Dong are better than Pogba and Kroos

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Them give best striker, but dem no give best midfielders and best defender…………sh!t wanna look like 2014/15 Grammy awards

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Devvy4:
Them give best striker, but dem no give best midfielders and best defender…………sh!t wanna look like 2014/15 Grammy awards
Are you not tired of crying like this grin grin grin grin Since yesterday night Cry cry no dey tire you?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Only one person just Dey comment since

This one self don pass mental case

Many madridpigs will be depressed now

Even useless Kross and stupid Casillas are in pains grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Are you not tired of crying like this grin grin grin grin Since yesterday night Cry cry no dey tire you?

The kid is depressed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
andrewbaba44:

The kid is depressed
Not only him. Lots of them are really depressed.

I happened upon one writeup on the front page where the OP was supposed to list 3 reasons why Messi does not deserve the 7th. The writer wrote complete hogwash. Never seen so much illogical concoction of depression walking on two legs in form of written words. wink smiley

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
GOAT club with GOAT doings....
We blaze the trail for others to follow.

Things are tough now but this is the beginning of a new era.
Our first team is the only problem now. The basketball team is great. The academy is superb with world class prospects.
The female football team is excellent.

Gradually we'll get back to the Glory days.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Now is our turn to support Jorginho and Lewandowski grin grin

This life dey sweet ehhn grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Lol. Abi na

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
They saw the future!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Who be this firstbonvds wey dey always chop ban once him comment here, Firstbornwds e be like dey don assign monitoring spirit to you ooh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
So I heard TOYIN KRUISE is in severe anguish, na why Mason Mount drag the Madridiot like tiger gen be that... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Who be this firstbonvds wey dey always chop ban once him comment here, Firstbornwds e be like dey don assign monitoring spirit to you ooh

My brother.. The thing day always tarya me ooo.

E get one time way I be think say na one of them ( you know what I mean) but as e be... Make everybody jus careful
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
UncleHaba22:

All this one still dey load for Pendu?
Uncle Haba na

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Taguchi:

pendulums: it's the Pep Guardiola's effect, there is no way the dwarf is that good the team is set up to profit him. Fraud!

pendulums: what do you expect, he is Sepp Blatter's son, his daddy just gifts him these golden balls all the time...Mark my words, this short fraud will be exposed soon, i just pray make sepp blatter comot fes cheesy

pendulums: it has definitely got to be Xavi and Iniesta, those two have been carrying that midget all his life; i bet they even assist him in his matrimonial duties no wonder he can't do anything with Argentina

Pendulums: we meant Iniesta, when did we mention Xavi na..ah-ah no put words for our mouth, na Iniesta we talk (I-N-I-E-S-T-A), xavi ko, inzaghi ni

pendulums: it's Neymar the starboy, he does all the work while the midget takes the glory...case in point Barca VS PSG comeback ..oh what Neymar will do if he leaves that ungrateful fraud and become his own man

Neymar leaves Messi and barca, Goes to PSG and does fvckall, Messi balls more wins yet another B'dor

pendulum: Based on our observation and collective findings over the years , we can authoritatively say that this Fraud is a system player, a camp Nou wifi player.I mean why has he been Trophyless and totally useless internationally ? and don't even mention finals here, or junior international tournaments and definitely not the olympics, we don't do that here- we only rate Senior International tournament , i swear if he ever wins "anything" with Argentina, i will personally end the debate and crown him The undisputed GOAT.

Pendulums: shiit! shiit! shiiit! godamit!! fvck!!!!!...we no gree oh Copa America is a shit tournament, worse than the Euros, the Nations league, the AFCON and even our NUGA games has more quality than it... reason it is being played every 3 market days and it only hass 3.87 teams participating in it. Men that shit is a glorified interhouse sports...let the fraud leave his comfort zone for once kwanu. shit! shit!!! (till it fades)

This content na fire! I'll give it a 5 star.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lewandoski.
You no fit threaten us.

Werey. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Guys we still have work to do...

Like I said earlier, a team that can't beat Benfica at home should not be in UCL knockouts. However in football you never know until it's over. Never say never.....

That said, the idea that Lewa will vent his anger and knock barca out is a good one. He should do that by scoring enough goals. I'll only be pained if Bayern win and he doesn't score at least 2.

We need to rally around those who made top 3 starting with Lewa. He's just 5 or 6 goals away from shattering Ronaldo's UCL goal record in a single season.

After that, we need to rally around Jorginho. He's now one of us. He needs to go to the world cup but first he needs to knock Portugal out.

Una(Anti-Messi) go wail taya....

When life gives you lemons, make sweet lemon juice!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Taguchi:

Mehn this is just epic

Damm it!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
jonsnow92:
Lewandoski.
You no fit threaten us.

Werey. grin grin grin

Lol Lewy..he's in PSG now o.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:46am On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin hehehe

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) (4987) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Ibukzy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.