Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624790 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
If this boy is serious about playing football, he needs to get bulkier and be able to protect his ball well, Pedri and Gavi inclusive.

That’s the only way short midfielders can thrive on the pitch IMO.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Free ke, Na we dey find cash na, Well as far as I'm concerned, no matter how we put anybody up for sale, As long as the old guard still play regularly for us, not play at all ooh, I mean regularly, They're just wasting their time

With these sales

MATS
Lengelet
Umtiti
Coutinho
Dest

We should be able to accrue at least 80m altogether.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
GuiseppeO:
If this boy is serious about playing football, he needs to get bulkier and be able to protect his ball well, Pedri and Gavi inclusive.

That’s the only way short midfielders can thrive on the pitch IMO.

Lol. He knows that, and Xavi does too. But it'll be better he goes on a diet and exercises that work hand+hand. He doesn't need to be huuuge. Just be stable and not easily bullied.

Age is a determining factor too, don't forget.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
kong200:

Can you give reasons why?

He's simply not good enough and gets too comfortable playing anyhow he likes. His level of confidence while playing top-tier or let me even call say, slightly above average, teams, is disheartening and just below par.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No wahala, But what's going to pain me is if after all this activity and movement you people don't still lift this UCL, grin grin My guy ALEXA go play better gbedu till momma calls
Carry go

It’s quite funny how you want to laugh at a club that has more than x2 the Ucl barka has, and is also leading barka with 16 massive points, after failing to qualify from your own group, if they fail to

The joke is already on barka, you ain’t even sure of picking up 3 points against osasuna, yet you want to laugh at Madrid if we don’t win a trophy non of our fans expect us to win.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You dey mind hibiscus? Season that we haven't even gotten to the half of it yet, Mtcheew
Meanwhile what do you make of this? Right move or a panic self destruct button

I thought this is the same guy that’s better than kroos and Valverde?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Devvy4:

It’s quite funny how you want to laugh at a club that has more than x2 the Ucl barka has, and is also leading barka with 16 massive points, after failing to qualify from your own group, if they fail to

The joke is already on barka, you ain’t even sure of picking up 3 points against osasuna, yet you want to laugh at Madrid if we don’t win a trophy non of our fans expect us to win.
Ok ooh
No just win that UCL fess wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Devvy4:

I thought this is the same guy that’s better than kroos and Valverde?
Yes I only said de Jong is better than valverde not kross, Any problem?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Right move for me.

I wanted to post 4/5 players I want sold in January/Summer window after that match sef. Wonder how I forgot. The anger no just wan let me dwell on Barca matters the next morning.

Funny enough all these mentioned players are all on my sale list. Including Coutinho and prolly Umtiti.

FirstbornWds:

With these sales

MATS
Lengelet
Umtiti
Coutinho
Dest

Omo na to find buyers remain, All these deadwoods just taking space have to gbe body
But you see de Jong, my fear is him going to a more stable side like man city, Chelsea or bayern, omo if any of those teams jam us with the guy, we will see hell in that midfield likewise either pedri or gavi, Anything the board know is right, let them do, We just want to see movement as from January

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
FirstbornWds:

With these sales

MATS
Lengelet
Umtiti
Coutinho
Dest

This is my €140mn cash generation proposal:

Ter Stegen — €30mn
Umtiti — Free or €10mn if he's ready to budge
Dest — €30mn
Coutinho — €25mn
Roberto — €5mn
F. De Jong — €50mn

This would be enough for at least 3 strategic signings.

Cabral — €35mn
Ferran Torres — €50mn
Andre Onana — Free
Frank Kessie — Free
Solid CB — €40mn

The remaining money(€15mn) can be used for their wages.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Ter Stegen — €30mn
Dest — €30mn
Coutinho — €25mn
Roberto — €5mn
F. De Jong — €50mn

Cabral — €35mn
Ferran Torres — €50mn
Andre Onana — Free
Frank Kessie — Free
Solid CB — €40mn

Omo na accounting you study for school ni? grin, See breakdown

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Omo na accounting you study for school ni? grin, See breakdown

Lol, na Business Admin. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Ok ooh
No just win that UCL fess wink

You should be bothered about getting penalties/var decision so you can win osasuna, cus if you don’t you will be 10th in la liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Ter Stegen — €30mn
Dest — €30mn
Coutinho — €25mn
Roberto — €5mn
F. De Jong — €50mn

Cabral — €35mn
Ferran Torres — €50mn
Andre Onana — Free
Frank Kessie — Free
Solid CB — €40mn

Cuntinho-25m, dust-30m, Ding Dong-50m, e be like barka don Dey use gun take dey sell their players, because I no understand.

Besides you suppose even ask if those players go gree come europalona?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Yes I only said de Jong is better than valverde not kross, Any problem?

Even his countrymen calls him a potatoes boy grin

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/kuyt-and-vlaar-question-barcelona-midfielder-de-jong-he-plays-like-he-has-50kgs-of-potatoes-on-his-back-4396475
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Ter Stegen — €30mn
Dest — €30mn
Coutinho — €25mn
Roberto — €5mn
F. De Jong — €50mn

Cabral — €35mn
Ferran Torres — €50mn
Andre Onana — Free
Frank Kessie — Free
Solid CB — €40mn

I'll exempt Jong. Him and Kessie na the same style of players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
W.Ham carry 21m come price Hazard, Perez day vex.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I'll exempt Jong. Him and Kessie na the same style of players

Abeg make Jong Dey go.
We better come to the reality that to raise funds some valuable players would go.
De Jong sale is a necessary evil, he came too expensive and he's not delivering.
That nonsense that guy played on Wednesday, having a clear cut chance to score, then mumu slowed down to pass a dumb pass. Na that moment I gave up on that player. What sort of weak mentality is that. Make him carry him weak menthos go another club abeg. We get one too many players like that, who prefer to pass than to challenge the goalkeeper. That's why other clubs play us with brazenness cos they know the dumb team asides goalscoring responsibilities to only one or two players.

Since him and Kessie play same style. It's even better sef. Know why?

*New player
*Way cheaper if he comes for free (even if we pay sef, he can never cost reach Jong's €75mn.
*His wages will be much lesser than Jong.

So all in all, a win win situation for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Devvy4:

Cuntinho-25m, dust-30m, Ding Dong-50m, e be like barka don Dey use gun take dey sell their players, because I no understand.

Besides you suppose even ask if those players go gree come europalona?

Must you show your ignorance.
You go just open mouth waa dey yarn dust like a dumb fvvk all the darn time.

How "barka" take sell dead Gomes, Yerry Mina, Firpo, Malcolm, Emerson Royal, etc and the likes for those outrageous prices. When you explain am for me, I'll know that you still got some brains in you.

All the players I listed for purchase, no be Europalona be their level except Onana and Torres . undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Must you show your ignorance.
You go just open mouth waa dey yarn dust like a dumb fvvk all the darn time.

How "barka" take sell dead Gomes, Yerry Mina, Firpo, Malcolm, Emerson Royal, etc and the likes for those outrageous prices. When you explain am for me, I'll know that you still got some brains in you.

All the players I listed for purchase, no be Europalona be their level except Onana and Torres . undecided

Pained barka pleb cheesy you want sign solid cb for 40m but sell your gaseous Dust for 30m

Who in his right sense will buy a Cuntinho with one year left on his contract for 25m, or dust that dani alves will replace for 30m

All the players you listed above are sure of qualifying for Ucl play-offs if they remain in their team. Even if they don’t make Ucl next year in their present team, won’t they want an upgrade? But your empty brain won’t tell you that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Devvy4:

Pained barka pleb cheesy you want sign solid cb for 40m but sell your gaseous Dust for 30m

Who in his right sense will buy a Cuntinho with one year left on his contract for 25m, or dust that dani alves will replace for 30m

All the players you listed above are sure of qualifying for Ucl play-offs if they remain in their team. Even if they don’t make Ucl next year in their present team, won’t they want an upgrade? But your empty brain won’t tell you that

Who's Pained by your stupidity. Na your palava be that na.
Wetin concern me than to laugh at your aloofness.

If you can't provide me how Barcelona sold these players at the time for these prices, just shut your damn mouth like the dunce you are:

Yerry Mina to Everton — €30mn
Andre Gomes to Everton — €25
Malcolm to Zenit — €41mn
Emerson Royal to Tottenham — €30mn
Iliax Moriba to Leipzig — €16mn

Were any of these players top dog even at Barca that they sold for these prices? Did they even perform at Barca?
If you can't explain these then stfu, Because you're far from logic.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Devvy4:

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/kuyt-and-vlaar-question-barcelona-midfielder-de-jong-he-plays-like-he-has-50kgs-of-potatoes-on-his-back-4396475
lmao, 50kg of potatoes. hahahahahaha. i agree wit him. dude is nt progressing. not taking responsibilities. if i'm laporta , i go surely cash out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Who's Pained by your stupidity. Na your palava be that na.
Wetin concern me than to laugh at your aloofness.

If you can't provide me how Barcelona sold these players at the time for these prices, just shut your damn mouth like the dunce you are:

Yerry Mina to Everton — €30mn
Andre Gomes to Everton — €25
Malcolm to Zenit — €41mn
Emerson Royal to Tottenham — €30mn
Iliax Moriba to Leipzig — €16mn

Were any of these players top dog even at Barca that they sold for these prices? Did they even perform at Barca?
If you can't explain these then stfu, Because you're far from logic.

Well you’re completely daft

Why didn’t barka make this type on other ‘top’ players they placed on transfer list last season, I guess team are starting to realize that these barka players are scam

Wait You’re pained because I told you barka can’t generate such amount from those player grin grin you go cry tire dumbo tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Devvy4:

Well you’re completely daft

Why didn’t barka make this type on other ‘top’ players they placed on transfer list last season, I guess team are starting to realize that these barka players are scam

Wait You’re pained because I told you barka can’t generate such amount from those player grin grin you go cry tire dumbo tongue

Lol, your dumb posts amuses me. grin grin

What season was Moriba and Royal sold?

Lmao.... This guy, I don't have time for your wailings.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
abduleez1:

De Jong sale is a necessary evil, he came too expensive and he's not delivering.
That nonsense that guy played on Wednesday, having a clear cut chance to score, then mumu slowed down to pass a dumb pass. Na that moment I gave up on that player. What sort of weak mentality is that.
is not like he's leading d assist table in laliga. we 4 use am as excuse. form hw many months we did not play wit natural wingers, frenkie disappeared...how many assist he get last season? dis season nko? dude is not creative. yet he will always make 4ward runs only 2 miss one on one or pass d ball bak. people 4get dat wen we bought dis guy he was one of d best central midfielder in europe and d best among his peers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
is not like he's leading d assist table in laliga. we 4 use am as excuse. form hw many months we did not play wit natural wingers, frenkie disappeared...how many assist he get last season? dis season nko? dude is not creative. yet he will always make 4ward runs only 2 miss one on one or pass d ball bak. people 4get dat wen we bought dis guy he was one of d best central midfielder in europe and d best among his peers.

If he's sold I don't care much again.
We need the money badly so no problems.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Devvy4:

And he later explained in this same post what he meant by saying he plays like one under a lot of pressure which of course is true also adding that he should move to bayern which I just pray doesn't happen, He's one of the few shining lights in my weak team unlike valverde that can't displace a 36 abi na 37 year old modric, someone that camavinga is already seeing more gametime than
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:36am On Dec 11, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, na Business Admin. grin
No wonder, You try, If we lose gavi it would pain me sha, This one that different reports are insinuating his report clause might be met, Once it's triggered it's only left to the player not the club again to say no
Omo them don link us with another forward ooh grin, though I think the club can afford this one
https://barcauniversal.com/barcelona-closing-in-on-the-signing-of-e20-million-rated-winger/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2021
Kilishihunter:

No wonder, You try, If we lose gavi it would pain me sha, This one that different reports are insinuating his report clause might be met, Once it's triggered it's only left to the player not the club again to say no
Omo them don link us with another forward ooh grin, though I think the club can afford this one
https://barcauniversal.com/barcelona-closing-in-on-the-signing-of-e20-million-rated-winger/

If we lose Gavi, then I am never going to take this team seriously ever again. Lose Gavi keh? Abegvmake we no day cause ourselves heartache biko
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And he later explained in this same post what he meant by saying he plays like one under a lot of pressure which of course is true also adding that he should move to bayern which I just pray doesn't happen, He's one of the few shining lights in my weak team unlike valverde that can't displace a 36 abi na 37 year old modric, someone that camavinga is already seeing more gametime than
Valverde just returned from injury. We all know Valverde is better than Camavinga. I have never rated that Camavinga.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.