Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4661427 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Barcelona want to reinforce the squad with Erling Haaland, Andreas Christensen, Cesar Azpilicueta, Franck Kessie, and Noussair Mazraoui.

— @Ekremkonur

I don't like Azpilicueta. We're already stocked in the RB position especially with Mazraoui reportedly also joining from Ajax. Alves might also be renewed. Dest is finally beginning to show up too.

Azpilicueta is not a good LB either. So we should just go for an out and out ZLB like Grimaldo. I'm sure he'll be happy to come back home.

I think we might be warming Dest up for the LB position since he uses both feet easily. I am a big fan of Grimaldo as well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Payporte:
[b] what's with this news about araujo hmm undecided

Kilishi hunter/b]
I saw a report few days back that said Araujo won't collect anything less than what Christensen would get, https://www.90min.com/posts/ronald-araujo-warns-barcelona-over-imminent-andreas-christensen-signing
I also think he and his agent are using Chelsea, man utd links to push up his value so Barca can give him what we wants, This haaland pursuit don give us serious wahala for contract ish, The board should try and offer him another slightly improved contract, if he doesn't agree, then he can be sold so we don't lose him on a free next year, I like him but if the GOAT could leave then anybody can

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2022
abduleez1:
Nice.... Abeg make it permanent so we can bag the $40mn.
Griezmann + coutinho gone should fetch us at least 80-90mn in transfer fees plus the report that Newcastle are interested in lenglet though his fee is low, A massive overhaul would take place Sha
Must get this dough brah

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Griezmann + coutinho gone should fetch us at least 80-90mn in transfer fees plus the report that Newcastle are interested in lenglet though his fee is low, A massive overhaul would take place Sha
Must get this dough brah

Yep. €80mn in the bag.

Seeing stuff like we broke looks funny to me especially based on things I've heard from Spanish peeps Living in Barcelona.

Heard we really not broke just that our wagebill is the one restricting us.

Even if we had €500mn in the bank we can't spend it because of our humongous wages and the restrictive wage cap. So in order to spend that money we gats to reduce our expenses to normalise with the revenue. Covid stadium restrictions also didn't help.

Reasons Leo, Griezmann and co needed to go even of it's painful and or strengthening a rival.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I saw a report few days back that said Araujo won't collect anything less than what Christensen would get, https://www.90min.com/posts/ronald-araujo-warns-barcelona-over-imminent-andreas-christensen-signing
I also think he and his agent are using Chelsea, man utd links to push up his value so Barca can give him what we wants, This haaland pursuit don give us serious wahala for contract ish, The board should try and offer him another slightly improved contract, if he doesn't agree, then he can be sold so we don't lose him on a free next year, I like him but if the GOAT could leave then anybody can

Araujo should be sold ke ? Abeg oooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Before nko?

Why should Christensen collect more than him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Before nko?

Why should Christensen collect more than him?
We are not paying any transfer fee for Christensen so obviously his wages would be larger bro, Also we beat Bayern Munich and other unnamed clubs to his signing so the offer would be more, Araujo to me is the better defender of the two but career wise we can't compare both yet, Christensen is an EPL, Europa league, UCL, CWC winner, was voted mochengladbach player of the season in his youth and was solid in Defence for Denmark as they reached the semifinals of Euro2020, Araujo has tons of reasons to bring for a contract raise but not this one

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

We are not paying any transfer fee for Christensen so obviously his wages would be larger bro, Also we beat Bayern Munich and other unnamed clubs to his signing so the offer would be more, Araujo to me is the better defender of the two but career wise we can't compare both yet, Christensen is an EPL, Europa league, UCL, CWC winner, was voted mochengladbach player of the season in his youth and was solid in Defence for Denmark as they reached the semifinals of Euro2020, Araujo has tons of reasons to bring for a contract raise but not this one

Oga Araujo deserve a decent salary abeg

So you want him to keep earning peanut at 23 ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tottenham planning to offload Emerson Royal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Oga Araujo deserve a decent salary abeg

So you want him to keep earning peanut at 23 ?
No, Chief reports are saying barca are offering him 5-6m A raise from the 4mn previously offered, Araujo is pushing for something close to 10m which EPL clubs are offering him, And laporta says hes not going to go over 10m for anybody except key transfers, Wetin you want make we do? The only thing is to hope a solution is found soonest, If not he'll be sold before his contract expires
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

No, Chief reports are saying barca are offering him 5-6m A raise from the 4mn previously offered, Araujo is pushing for something close to 10m which EPL clubs are offering him, And laporta says hes not going to go over 10m for anybody except key transfers, Wetin you want make we do? The only thing is to hope a solution is found soonest, If not he'll be sold before his contract expires

It’s only manure that will offer Araujo such salary he is demanding for
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It’s only manure that will offer Araujo such salary he is demanding for
I like araujo even pass you sef and i hope he stays, But if we go with this bartomeu tradition of offering players anything they want this one we are recovering financially, Chief we'll be back to the pits soonest, See moriba and dembele's ish na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I like araujo even pass you sef and i hope he stays, But if we go with this bartomeu tradition of offering players anything they want this one we are recovering financially, Chief we'll be back to the pits soonest, See moriba and dembele's ish na

That moriba Na idiot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
bros jay p, I come in peace

Barcelona have ruled out the signing of Alexander Isak. From the club they say: "He is a good striker, but we need a top striker."

@fansjavimiguel

Adeyemi is no longer an option for Barcelona.

@mundodeportivo

Very good, Kid's overrated
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That moriba Na idiot
You still dey vex grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Barcelona have ruled out the signing of Alexander Isak. From the club they say: "He is a good striker, but we need a top striker."

@fansjavimiguel

@mundodeportivo

I like Isak. One of best young striker in Europe. If Barça ends up buying Halland, then no yawa. wink smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

@fansjavimiguel

@mundodeportivo

adeyemi is going to Dortmund I think haaland replacement
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

@fansjavimiguel

@mundodeportivo

this double header news sweet my Belle cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:

I like Isak. One of best young striker in Europe. If Barça ends up buying Halland, then no yawa. wink smiley
one of the best young defensive strikers in Europe you mean?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That moriba Na idiot

Big idiot.....imagine moriba.......wetin he deh play?
Na Koeman I blame sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
peterd53:

Big idiot.....imagine moriba.......wetin he deh play?
Na Koeman I blame sha

He think he was too good

Even for leipzig e no see chance play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
The closer we get to the summer window, the less enthusiasm I have around the signing of Haaland. sad
There are one too many red flags being ignored, he's not even here yet but there's already a ripple effect, and it's mostly negative.
I'm not saying he's a bad player/person, but a lot of the recent news around his potential transfer rubs me the wrong way.
We finally have a team that's playing as a team.
I'm not really sold on our team revolving around one player, especially because of what we've been through with our last big signings.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
I think we should go for Darwin Nunez, good in one on one situation, has good linkup play, Uruguayan, top Scorer in Portugal, fast.....
Descottes:
The closer we get to the summer window, the less enthusiasm I have around the signing of Haaland. sad
There are one too many red flags being ignored, he's not even here yet but there's already a ripple effect, and it's mostly negative.
I'm not saying he's a bad player/person, but a lot of the recent news around his potential transfer rubs me the wrong way.
We finally have a team that's playing as a team.
I'm not really sold on our team revolving around one player, especially because of what we've been through with our last big signings.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
You can't pay what your player wants but you think you can pay haaland salary
Poor club grin.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Christenson is a very useless defender. Other players are better than him. Be deceiving yourselvs thinking you got a defender for free.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
which club re u supporting sef?
Chelsea that is very greater than deadlona the useless broke club.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
You can't pay what your player wants but you think you can pay haaland salary
Poor club grin.

But you can’t pay Christensen ordinary 100k weekly and that’s what I will be paying him

TONZO
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Chelsea that is very greater than deadlona the useless broke club.

A greater club with lesser champions league cheesy cheesy

Your club will dream to have 10 percent of Barca achievements tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ibukzy:
I think we should go for Darwin Nunez, good in one on one situation, has good linkup play, Uruguayan, top Scorer in Portugal, fast.....
Yeah Nunez and Lautaro Martinez are on our list of alternatives, Should get one of those two if the haaland saga becomes too complicated for us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

But you can’t pay Christensen ordinary 100k weekly and that’s what I will be paying him

TONZO
I hear say na Ojuelega abi Mushin, Baba Olowo wan sell their club give, Shekpe always representing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ronaldo don score hatrick for Spain...he did it in style again in Italy kiss

Meanwhile their midget is in France unable to even smell a brace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bacteria8:
Ronaldo don score hatrick for Spain...he did it in style again in Italy kiss

Meanwhile their midget is in France unable to even smell a brace cheesy

What exactly is your point?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5143) (5144) (5145) (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.