Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624774 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2022
jpmoriarti:
No. We're moving forward. Legends will come and go. We have to look forward now. Messi, sadly, belongs in the past for us.
he should just come back and collect the same amount as Dani its better 4 him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2022
jpmoriarti:
No. We're moving forward. Legends will come and go. We have to look forward now. Messi, sadly, belongs in the past for us.
Psg won't even give him to us, People that are about to lose mbappe for free grin I think once his two year deal with psg expires he'll move on to the US or Argentina, Maybe they'll bring him back to honor him in front of a full Camp Nou but I don't see him playing for us again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Money can only get you so far. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Make ah just drop this one here jejely wink

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2022
FergieRaww:
Make ah just drop this one here jejely wink

Was it Messi that bottled the lead?
Total trash

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2022
sotall:
There is a troll up there seeking attention.

Never reply him till he crawls back into the poo-hole he came out from.
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Was it Messi that bottled the lead?
Total trash

Sorry no vex for me grin

I'm just the messenger trying to pass the message smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Make una no dey bring useless Paris Stupid Guys (PSG) matter here abeg...this is Barcelona and not Messi nor Paris Stupid Guys' thread
ALEXAPLAYME:
Updated...
2023 next wink
Make una no dey bring useless Paris Stupid Guys (PSG) matter here abeg...this is Barcelona and not Messi nor Paris Stupid Guys' thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Was it Messi that bottled the lead? Total trash
no mind those trash spillers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 1:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Updated...
2023 next wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:40am On Mar 10, 2022
My prefered lineup against Galaratasay:
Ter Stegen;
Dest-Araujo-Pique-Jordi;
Pedri-Busquet-Frenkie;
Adama-Auba-Memphis.
Then after 60mins: Luuk in for Auba, Torres for Memphis, Dembouz for Adama, Nico for for Frenkie and finally Braithwaite for Pedri, maybe around 86 mins.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:39am On Mar 10, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Exactly. Nothing goes through him in PSG unlike in Barca where everything went through him. Now, you find him lurking away, having zero effect on the game and the coach does nothing to see how to bring him into play.

His performance over this two legs against Madrid was simply off-colour.

That's what makes the difference in coaching... Being an average coach is completely different from a great coach!! Look at the way the boys are performing under XAVI... That says it all!! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 5:28am On Mar 10, 2022
ThierryJay:

No dumbino. If Messi had scored the penalty, PSG would have sat back to protect the lead and Mbappe would not have been under pressure to score the last minute solo goal. It would still have ended 1-0.

All the TV pundits are talking about how PSG as a team bungled it because of their bottling history. You dey carry GOAT matter for head.

The same way you accused the GOAT at Juve

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2022
obonujoker:

Stop twisting it.

Messi running to other countries to "prove" himself was never a point of argument for Messi fans.
Ronaldo fans boasted about that.

Back in the days, when we Messi fans prided ourselves with his ballon dors and trophies, you guys prided yourselves with nothing other than Ronaldo being able to singlehandedly deliver everywhere he goes..

That's the reason why he was called out for setting Juve lightyears backwards.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2022
All these Ronaldo stans sef.. To all of you!

The worst has happened to Messi this season, the only other likelihood is him being "carried" to win the French league.

We sure need that league titlte for "future references" grin

Let them not worry; the gods of banter shall deliver Ronaldo to us on a platter.

Stuff like;

*Man U also crashes out of UCL.
*Ronaldo carries Man U to 5th position on the standings; qualifies for Europa league.
*Portugal fails to qualify for World Cup Quartar 2022.

At least 2 out of these 3 events will surely manifest soon.

Na here we dey dey look.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2022
obonujoker:

You get mouth now grin. The GOAT wannabe has his own problems and is trying to find his square root while the GOAT really has nothing to prove anymore jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2022
tesppidd:

The worst has happened to Messi this season, the only other likelihood is him being "carried" to win the French league.

Let them not worry; the gods of banter shall deliver Ronaldo to us on a platter.

Stuff like;

*Ronaldo carries Man U to 5th position on the standings; qualifies for Europa league.

Crab mentality!

Na Messi ghost.
Na Ronaldo dem dey drag.

You know your Ghost.
I know my GOAT.

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2022
tesppidd:

Stuff like;

So no WiFi for Pessi outside Nou Camp as people suggested earlier.... grin

Hope you know thus season is a failure for Pessi, even though he wins the ligue 1 grin?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

Crab mentality!

Na Messi ghost.
Na Ronaldo dem dey drag.

You know your Ghost.
I know my GOAT.
Ostrich attitude!

Anybody wey get mind dey troll Messi after PSG led 2 nil and Donaruma spoilt everything is not a neutral but a Ronaldo clown assss fanboi.

For that Ronaldo will be dragged!

I am only dragging him in advance because i know at least 2 of those 3 things will happen if not all. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2022
obonujoker:

So no WiFi for Pessi outside Nou Camp as people suggested earlier.... grin

Hope you know thus season is a failure for Pessi, even though he wins the ligue 1 grin?
Nobody cares

We shall do nothing else but count his league titles.... grin

And even if he doesn't score a single goal in his next 100 league games, he probably still has a better scoring rate than your fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2022
tesppidd:
Ostrich attitude!

Anybody wey get mind dey troll Messi after PSG led 2 nil and Donaruma spoilt everything is not a neutral but a Ronaldo clown assss fanboi.

For that Ronaldo will be dragged!

grin

It's a crime to drag a Ballon d'or player that lost a penalty in the first leg and ghosted in the second leg.

So everybody takes the blame, except the ghost.

An important game against a top team, yet no goal nor assist. The highest earner for that matter.

Continue.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

grin

It's a crime to drag a Ballon d'or player that lost a penalty in the first leg and ghosted in the second leg.

So everybody takes the blame, except the ghost.

An important game against a top team, yet no goal nor assist. The highest earner for that matter.

Continue.
grin
WTF

So look through the thread and name any other player PSG player apart from Messi you and your co "voyeurs" have mentioned since last night for the blame.

Oya tell me!

But no vex ooh, like i said before;

I am only trolling your fraudnaldo for the future, i am trolling him for what will hit him by March, April and May.

It is an advance trolling.

No vex grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2022
tesppidd:
grin
WTF

So look through the thread and name any other player PSG player apart from Messi you and your co "voyeurs" have mentioned since last night for the blame.

Oya tell me!

But no vex ooh, like i said before;

I am only trolling your fraudnaldo for the future, i am trolling him for what will hit him by March, April and May.

It is an advance trolling.

No vex grin grin

This is a Barcelona thread. I expect you to understand how banter works.

Besides, two of the attackers did something except your MCM.

No problem sha. Just remember, one of you wishes that Messi will play in US or Argentina at the age of 35. It shows I believe in Messi more than many of you here. Too bad!

For now, I will be on Messi mode. wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Psg won't even give him to us, People that are about to lose mbappe for free grin

I think once his two year deal with psg expires he'll move on to the US or Argentina,

Maybe they'll bring him back to honor him in front of a full Camp Nou but I don't see him playing for us again

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

This is a Barcelona thread. I expect you to understand how banter works.

Besides, two of the attackers did something except your MCM.

No problem sha. Just remember, one of you wishes that Messi will play in US or Argentina at the age of 35. It shows I believe in Messi more than many of you here. Too bad!

For now, I will be on Messi mode. wink
Did something!

Well that's the limited understanding Ronaldo fans have of football.

If you dont score or assist, you do nothing!

Well who would blame them? That's how they became Ronaldo fans anyway! grin

And you say this is barcelona thread? So who brought Messi here?
Does Messi play for Barcelona.

Stop slandering Messi, he has done in football what nobody could ever catch up with even in the next 100 years; and that includes your fraudulent goat.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Devvy4:
I’ve never seen someone that Ghosts on big occasions more than him.

He has been ghosting and getting knocked out disgracefully in the biggest club competition since 2016 while having just 1 goal contribution in those Matches

At the end of the day, 7 balon d'ors.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Despite Messi's 35year age, his low effectiveness for PSG is much more due to the team not giving him the ball in dangerous positions even when he's free rather than him getting old. Hence, he is now much more limited to assists, meaning he is now dependent on others.

At a point yesterday he was screaming at a team mate for not giving him a square ball which he could have side footed into goal. He can't dribble 3 players and score solo goals anymore like before, so he would thrive in a setting where there is a lot of teamwork, unfortunately that isnt PSG at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Meanwhile, I gotta give Benzema due credit, even though we've bashed him here before as a non-high goalscoring striker. It's now obvious that twas Ronaldo limiting his shine as a striker, unlike the way Messi was able to allow Suarez to blossom.

For me, he's now among the top three strikers(9) of the past ten years. Lewy, Suarez and Benz.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2022
coded01:
Messi in Barca isn't Messi in PSG...

In Barca, the ball finds him... In PSG, he is seen continually asking for the ball...

To be fair, he looks lost playing for PSG... he occasionally loses ball possession...

Man literally cried when Verrati chose not to pass to him. It's bad abeg.

Not denying that he was underwhelming playing as a midfielder today, it still boils down to Neymar's incapacity to lose vital balls and the team failing to know how to connect with the deadliest person inside the box. The only hope this PSG team is Mbappe and now that he's probably going, they might just not be it anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2022
ThierryJay:
Despite Messi's 35year age, his low effectiveness for PSG is much more due to the team not giving him the ball in dangerous positions even when he's free rather than him getting old. Hence, he is now much more limited to assists, meaning he is now dependent on others.

At a point yesterday he was screaming at a team mate for not giving him a square ball which he could have side footed into goal. He can't dribble 3 players and score solo goals anymore like before, so he would thrive in a setting where there is a lot of teamwork, unfortunately that isnt PSG at the moment.

That was Verrati. And he was damn too open to have taken a shot. That PSG team is just not it abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ebukacute(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2022
I am just an ordinary messanger please. Nobody should declare vayolence on me.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Ebukacute:
I am just an ordinary messanger please. Nobody should declare vayolence on me.
No problem Dibia, Enjoy yaself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.