Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4636809 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Neymar Jr, has been left out as a precaution for the
game against Getafe

Squad list
Ter Stegen, Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Xavi, Pedro,
Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Rafinha, Mascherano, Bartra,
Jordi Alba, Adriano,Dani Alves, Mathieu & Munir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Krasid:
Maybe when you start playing direct entertaining football and stop passing outside your oppenents 18 yard area you will get some.

This has been the most direct barca team for some years now, and they've gotten only one PK this season, and its already december!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
homesteady:

This has been the most direct barca team for some years now, and they've gotten only one PK this season, and its already december!

Absolutely true... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Xup y'all. It seems we're getting it right again. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
^^^ Yeah we are... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
homesteady:

This our lack of PK's is quite disturbing oh!
The thing just tire me sef. Imagine, just one pk in all competitions since the start of the season. Na God hand we dey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
barackohandso:

Lame, very lame. So playing style now determines who get the most PKs?

I'll quote this for future reference
Chai! Madrididiots and their low I.Q
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Walahi This Cr7 na mermaid! I'm watching their match, and he dived expecting a PK as usual! They've been repeating the incident for like 3 times now!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
homesteady:
Walahi This Cr7 na mermaid! I'm watching their match, and he dived expecting a PK as usual! They've been repeating the incident for like 3 times now!
Lol @mermaid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Darkrebel:

the only mistake he made was putting Pedro as rb and Matthieu as Lb ...

PSG must have been expecting the regular xavi/iniesta-midfield ..messi-cf neymar/suarez-wings..but he surprised them ..it should have been 5-0 or 6 if they weren't parking the bus ..

I prefer Adriano to alves though...the dude is wayyy better... and Bartra is improving..pique is getting dumber daily

I beg to differ sightly here; for once since he took over, Lucho got it going from the get go. He set out a result-oriented formation, which I call shoot em up style; go for the kill, no time... We needed the result and he went all out for it. He was courageous by his line up, I must commend him. You could also see he meant business, as he kept barking instructions all through the match, and only rested after the third goal.

He was courageous with his 3-2-3-2 formation, which saw Pedro and Neymar Jnr play as wing backs; transiting from the flank in deep positions advancing forward. That was awesome!

And has any one observed that the team now is built around Masche(he and Messi are the two players with the most game time)? Look at our games now, the tempo is dictated by masche.... You can see the way and manner he pulls the strings be it from a midfield position or when doing time at the back. He goes on solo runs from deep thereby creating advancing options for the forwards. I think I like that. This new barca might just take shape soon... Lucho must have learnt from Sabella, which explains why god-Messi covers less during the games now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
homesteady:
Seriously,that Cr7's dive was so funny. I was the surprised the ref didn't book him for that. It was a clear dive with minimal touch.

Now,I see why they call him 'Penaldo'. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Krasid:
Maybe when you start playing direct entertaining football and stop passing outside your oppenents 18 yard area you will get some.
Mehn...dude,you've defied the word "Logic" lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
ronaldo managed 2 goals, very soon, ancelotti
and his goons will start hammering praises
forgetting that he played woefully sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
20 Consecutive wins.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade4: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
h

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Please show me videos of where you were supposed to be given penalties and it wasn't given.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2014
mencade4:
h
Not when you have legends like neymar and suarez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2014
Mcleo007:

I beg to differ sightly here; for once since he took over, Lucho got it going from the get go. He set out a result-oriented formation, which I call shoot em up style; go for the kill, no time... We needed the result and he went all out for it. He was courageous by his line up, I must commend him. You could also see he meant business, as he kept barking instructions all through the match, and only rested after the third goal.

He was courageous with his 3-2-3-2 formation, which saw Pedro and Neymar Jnr play as wing backs; transiting from the flank in deep positions advancing forward. That was awesome!

And has any one observed that the team now is built around Masche(he and Messi are the two players with the most game time)? Look at our games now, the tempo is dictated by masche.... You can see the way and manner he pulls the strings be it from a midfield position or when doing time at the back. He goes on solo runs from deep thereby creating advancing options for the forwards. I think I like that. This new barca might just take shape soon... Lucho must have learnt from Sabella, which explains why god-Messi covers less during the games now.

Agreed! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 2:18am On Dec 13, 2014
messi leads uefa team of group stage, pls where is ronaldo grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Smh... shockedshocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Tval:
Please show me videos of where you were supposed to be given penalties and it wasn't given.
finally someone sees the light.

How do you get penalties when you only hover outside the 18 yard box.

Its like claiming damages when no one hit your car.

Oya o Barka fans show us sample incidences where Lamidget or Beaver or Hairstylist or Albino eyes or Hipsdontlie or Rakitic etc were legitly fouled in the 18yard box and the ref denied them the calls.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2014
usbcable:

finally someone sees the light.

How do you get penalties when you only hover outside the 18 yard box.

Its like claiming damages when no one hit your car.

Oya o Barka fans show us sample incidences where Lamidget or Beaver or Hairstylist or Albino eyes or Hipsdontlie or Rakitic etc were legitly fouled in the 18yard box and the ref denied them the calls.

even in our last match against Espanyol, there was a clear foul on Xavi, even Xavi was surprised that the ref didn't blow!
I remember those earlier matches this season, where they were always 'fouling' Munir in the 18 box, but ermm, the ref always sees different@
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2014
homesteady:

This our lack of PK's is quite disturbing oh!
Lol...Just 3 goals are normal goals...funny!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2014
18 players have been called up for the game against Getafe.
Masip, Douglas, Montoya and Sergi Roberto are not included.
Neymar has ankle discomfort and won't play.

Squad:
Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Bartra, Piqué, Mascherano, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitić, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir, Messi, Suárez.

*Kick-off in 7 hours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Barca fans begging for penalties.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Getafe, make the city of madrid proud.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2014
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Word.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
coded01:
Smh... shockedshocked

Jisos! Best Diver Ever!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves
Pique Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Busquets
Xavi - Messi Suarez Pedro #fcblive

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Joezinho and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.