Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672404 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2014
parrotibaba:
yaa coded01 ,having a bad day eh mate? grin grin ,I guess I won't be seeing u in man utd's thread dis week grin
gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2014
ddippset:
the mathematics you should be doing is subtracting penalties from real goals. Yes, it is the work of the referee to prevent offsides and handballs, but there is little or nothing he could do about a player who consistently transforms the 18 yard box into an 18 yard swimming pool.
gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2014
ddippset:
the mathematics you should be doing is subtracting penalties from real goals. Yes, it is the work of the referee to prevent offsides and handballs, but there is little or nothing he could do about a player who consistently transforms the 18 yard box into an 18 yard swimming pool.

You say! gringrin shockedshocked tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2014
bykebyke:

So it's Lucho's fault that Getafe parked the bus?
No,its my fault that he can't devise a particular tactics or plan to win matches instead of relying on try your luck.....
Is it today that teams started parking the bus against Barca?
By the way,Getafe didn't really park the bus!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2014
philfearon:

No,its my fault that he can't devise a particular tactics or plan to win matches instead of relying on try your luck.....
Is it today that teams started parking the bus against Barca?
By the way,Getafe didn't really park the bus!!

shockedshockedshocked

Oga, if I hear! grintonguegrin

Dem park trailer join... angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2014
coded01:

shockedshockedshocked

Oga, if I hear! grintonguegrin

Dem park trailer join... angry
Lol....
Here is my take:
If Lucho doesn't know how to unlock park the bus teams,why dafuq is he still our coach? Is that not our major problem?
Like I said,The coach is just relying on luck....He is totally clueless,and once again he has made the team overly reliant on Messi!
On my own take,we lost the game cuz Neymar didn't play..This is a Getafe we won 2-5 last season without Neymar,Messi,Xavi and Iniesta.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2014
philfearon:

Lol....
Here is my take:
If Lucho doesn't know how to unlock park the bus teams,why dafuq is he still our coach? Is that not our major problem?
Like I said,The coach is just relying on luck....He is totally clueless,and once again he has made the team overly reliant on Messi!
On my own take,we lost the game cuz Neymar didn't play..This is a Getafe we won 2-5 last season without Neymar,Messi,Xavi and Iniesta.....

I agree with you... wink

Honestly, our game is too predictable & its worrisome... embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Last season with Tata Martino this time: 40 out of 45 points in La Liga. This season: 35 points out of 45. Not trying to say Martino is better than Lucho,The problem is in our coaches or what?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2014
The bus or trailer isnt the problem. How many times did getafe lose the ball in our half and instead of looping the ball forward to messi or pedro for a quick counter like madrid would do, the likes of busi and xavi felt wisdom in passing sideways or back to bravo. We still neva change.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2014
bykebyke:
Last season with Tata Martino this time: 40 out of 45 points in La Liga. This season: 35 points out of 45. Not trying to say Martino is better than Lucho,The problem is in our coaches or what?

What are you not trying to say? Let it out already

Martino is clearly better; it's obvious. The valencia victory had luck clearly written all over it, even the almeria game also. There's always a limit to how far luck can push a team

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2014
ddippset:
The bus or trailer isnt the problem. How many times did getafe lose the ball in our half and instead of looping the ball forward to messi or pedro for a quick counter like madrid would do, the likes of busi and xavi felt wisdom in passing sideways or back to bravo. We still neva change.

The sideway/back passing is a part of our game too. Lucho is not as good as we thought, I'm sure the majority of barca fans can all agree to that. We've been riding on luck in some matches this season and it's beginning to tell. The thing about luck is, it can win you cup competitions like the copa or UCL (Chelsea, 2012) because it only takes 10-12 matches to achieve that but not the league. Consistency is key
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2014
Maduks88:

bale + benzema =15 goals
suarez + neymar=11goals
ronaldo is not only the top scorer but also top assist.
messi shares but d total number shared plus goals he scored is not up to goals scored by ronaldo(20<25).
Messi plays penalties, has dived before, has scored a goal with his hand, has scored an offside goal. All is part of football don't blame d player but d ref its d work of d ref to prevent that.
And what can we do when the refs that are supposed to prevent that have already been paid. I guess you watch Madrid and Barca matches this season! One team can score from offside position, win outrageous penalty, have their players dive any how they want and still go away with it. While the other team will even have thier ligit goals rule out for offside, legit penalty waved off by same refs. So it very easy for one to score more than the other sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimffo(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2014
Kick-off time and pitch to blame for Barca draw
- Zubizarreta.. shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Bimffo:
Same old silly excuses.... Who is he fooling around with,kids?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Bimffo:
Why didn't Neymar play? Yes, the pitch was bumpy; usual home advantage things. Referee also didn't help matters. But I think Neymar would have made a difference. Pedro is completely useless against a parked bus.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2014
logica:
Why didn't Neymar play? Yes, the pitch was bumpy; usual home advantage things. Referee also didn't help matters. But I think Neymar would have made a difference. Pedro is completely useless against a parked bus.
Neymar has ankle discomfort.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
chic2pimp:

See excuses galore!
I stated this while d match was on going, as at half time, so its not an excuse
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haybhie: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Johnpaul88:
This is a step back for us after we seemed to have hit our best form. undecided kiss

We have now fired blank twice this season. Meanwhile?MMadrid is running away with the liga.

Fired blank twice this season? you don't definitely watch barca matches. Messi alone have had his ball ricocheted the bar 12 times this season for Barcelona, includinq yesterday's deadly free-kick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haybhie: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Laliqa is full of politics, in my opinion. And it started this season, cheap penalties and offside qoals can easily be counted for a team who must have bribed while other teams especially runner up must always be made seem half-par qood and underworkinq.
Very bad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
haybhie:
[color=#990000][/color]
Laliqa is full of politics, in my opinion. And it started this season, cheap penalties and offside qoals can easily be counted for a team who must have bribed while other teams especially runner up must always be made seem half-par qood and underworkinq.
Very bad.
As in eh... a full investigation needs to be launched...it's so obvious this season!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
sad
haybhie:

Fired blank twice this season? you don't definitely watch barca matches. Messi alone have had his ball ricocheted the bar 12 times this season for Barcelona, includinq yesterday's deadly free-kick.
Sadly my friend, history remembers only goals one scored not the number of times they had balls ricocheted off woodwork. grin grin And yeah we fired blank against Malaga.

Generally our away form will probably lose us the league title. We've only scored 12 goals away from home. That's not good enough kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
I said it last week that lucho tactical works is weak. that his tactics is going to cost us. a barca fan here started condemning my claims, now it has started to cost us, I pray it stops here...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
bykebyke:

Bro, Martino is way better!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mcleo007:

Bro, Martino is way better!
As good as lucho is, to me, he's a grade C coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
ddippset:
in the champions league: messi- 8 goals BBC- 7 goals.
Benzema-5
Ronaldo-5
Bale-2
How does that equate to 7?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sevilla were held to a draw,Athletico being held to a draw.

Abeg Villareal park that bus well. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
^^^ Na so... gringrin

But I don't understand why teams don't "park the bus" against Madrid! angry

Sometimes why do they not mark crybaby just d way Messi is marked! tongue --- Mehn na only penalties we 4 dey count as his goals... gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yes Atletico Madrid lost... gringrin

Luciano Dario Vietto scores 84th min... tongue

Atletico 0-1 Villareal... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
coded01:
Yes Atletico Madrid lost... gringrin

Luciano Dario Vietto scores 84th min... tongue

Atletico 0-1 Villareal... grin

pls coded and co.

reduce the rate of putting up gifs on threads.
not everyone has endless MB to spare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
usbcable:

pls coded and co.

Sorry oh! shocked tongue

No vex, I will do just that... wink

How your side? wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
E sweet me die

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
usbcable:

pls coded and co.

lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.