Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,802 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4646439 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Baba if you think I am a fake fan then so be it

I want Madrid pigs to win Chelsea

Maybe if it’s against a guardiola I won’t support them but not Chelsea sorry

Madrid should not support Barca facing any English opponents for all i care ,after all who anybody support help ?

I want Madrid to win Chelsea ,weda chelsea Dey make mouth or not
Shocking coming from a Culer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I don't think Andrewbaba44 is a fake fan but that opinion of his dey tire me like I don't even know what to say.

I can NEVER wish Madrid to win another UCL. I have no interest if an EPL side wins.

Madridiots will NEVER support Barcelona to win the Champions league. They were all jubilating when we lost against Liverpool.
Why would a culer want them to win just because he wants to get back at Chelsea. angry angry

Lol ,getting back at Chelsea in what way ?

Same Chelsea wey we back 4-1 the last time we play

Who go comot go comot ,and we don’t need the support from Madrid pigs

A team that have won 13 champions league and still have low self esteem when they hear the name Barca ,lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Shocking coming from a Culer.

No reason am Baba

They might not win the champions league even if they get past Chelsea

My support means nothing ,if na Wetin dem play Barca from carry go Chelsea is then they are out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No reason am Baba

My support means nothing ,if na Wetin dem play Barca from carry go Chelsea is then they are out
Every step they take in progression, brings them closer to the title. They being eliminated earlier, is so much better. You don't know what can happen, then gbam they're in final. Please stop.

Your support means something. You're undermining our collective stand against Madridiots.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Every step they take in progression, brings them closer to the title. They being eliminated earlier, is so much better. You don't know what can happen, then gbam they're in final. Please stop.

Your support means something. You're undermining our collective stand against Madridiots.
My support means nothing

Madrid pigs are obsessed with Barca even with 13 champions league

Those people are shameless and they have low self esteem

Go to managing Madrid and see for yourself grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Descottes:

you call a barca with Suarez, Pique, alba, Vidal, busquets and rakitic a bum team?

Thorgan hazard, Brandt,.reyna, moukoko? Really? So these are world class players that can propel a team to win trophies? A team that couldn't beat rangers?
This is why I called you a clown, and you keep justifying it.
seem you grew in a Circus, because I never said Dormund are full of world class player , did I ??
In the Budesliga can you tell me how many team has a Squad as that of Dortmund?
Can you tell me how many world class players are in the Chelsea team that won Champion league apart from Kante and probably Thiago.
If you think Haaland needs a world class team to function them maybe he isn't what he claims he is Worth undecided
Descottes:

lol. You just like to run mouth stupidly Sha.
When Dortmund were jettisoned from the champions league haaland didnt play, when rangers ousted them out of the Europa league haaland didnt play.
Since haaland got injured Dortmund has won just 55% of their matches and they struggle to score goals. You just dey create your own statistics.
Like he was not there when his was disgraced by Ajax, and wasn't also unavailable for the crucial games, yet you think he is Worth over €300m

Descottes:
so Suarez didn't win a trophy with ajax until his 4th season in a league they almost always dominate. But you expect haaland to win
The league dominated solely by Bayern in just 2.5 seasons? You are deluded bro.
Seems your knowledge in football is very poor Ajax who were unable to win a title since 2004 was dominating the league before Suarez arrival undecided, clearly you are the one is deluded

Descottes:
fati has played just 9 games this season against haaland's 21 games this seasom and you compare them?
Vlahovic that has just signed for juve? See why I call you a clown?
Kane?! So you think Daniel levy will sell harry Kane ?
Jonathan David isn't a striker and he's just been good this season.
Haller?! Really? so you will sign haller a west ham reject for Barca? Omo!
Seem you have comprehensive problem,, because I never said Barca should go for any of them , did I? I only named players with the same Tap-ins attribute with Haaland

Descottes:

what you should say is; we can't afford him. Man City and real Madrid are willing to pay him whatever he asks for, city has even offered to make him their highest paid player, so jokes on you. Do you knowmore than begiristain or Florentine perez about what a player is actually worth?
Clearly you don't know the meaning of overrated, if you do , you won't saying all this

Descottes:

Neymar won confeds cup with a world class Brazilian team. Zlatan played for the best teams in all the leagues he played in, except in England where he didn't win the league. Joao Felix that has been poor for atletico? Last season when they won the league how many goals and assists did he have? You are just arguing baselessly, you know nothing about football.
lol the only World class player in that Brazil team were Dani, Thiago and Neymar yet he won against arguably the best Midfield three, traumatizing Pique and Sergio Ramos, almost won his Country the World cup if not for injury, Felix poor for atletico grin grin grin. Didn't Zlantan win the Europa with a bum Manchester United team and he is about to win the Seria A win with the Milan Squad

This would be me last reply to you, because you are just throwing insult around with little football knowledge

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No reason am Baba

oga whatever your reasons you no suppose support Madrid to win any team at all. It's uncule-like. Our eternal rivals?
No true Barca fan will want Madrid to win any team in the world. Their failure will always be our happiness.
Even if the team they are playing against don do us shege in the past, we support that team. We are anti real Madrid, like they are anti Barca.
Maybe you just started supporting Barca recently.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
When I say Haaland overrated , I don't mean he is not a good player, but him, his agent, most Barca fans are overstating his worth, for someone whose only attribute is a fox in the box, he is clearly not worth over €300m

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:

the thing shock me. Supporting Real vardrid to come out tops against Chelsea.
The guy is not a true cule jare.
For the past months when we were stuck in a rut and relegated to the Europa league, madridiots were so happy and made fun of us at any given opportunity.
Cules and madridiots will rather have an English team win the ucl and Spanish league made fun of than for either rivals to win the UCL.
That's how it has always been and that is how it will continue to be.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Descottes:
oga whatever your reasons you no suppose support Madrid to win any team at all. It's uncule-like. Our eternal rivals?
No true Barca fan will want Madrid to win any team in the world. Their failure will always be our happiness.
Even if the team they are playing against don do us shege in the past, we support that team. We are anti real Madrid, like they are anti Barca.
Maybe you just started supporting Barca recently.

English teams are becoming arrogant oga ,I don’t want them to win the champions league

The only english team I will support against Madrid is mancity

If you think I am not a true Barca fan then it’s your opinion

Chelsea never do me any shege ,I still nack them 4-1 the last time we play

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
When I say Haaland overrated , I don't mean he is not a good player, but him, his agent, most Barca fans are overstating his worth, for someone whose only attribute is a fox in the box, he is clearly not worth over €300m

Haaland is not overrated ,he is going for just 75 million so calm down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

English teams are becoming arrogant oga ,I don’t want them to win the champions league

mate you are not a true cule. Whatever arrogance English teams or their fans display, it wouldn't make a true culer support madrid ahead of them.
So you'd rather Madrid continue to progress, eventually win the ucl and then they and their fans rub it to our faces?
We are against madrid progressing because we don't want them to continue winning trophies.
The 13 ucl and 34 league titles wey them get them dey use am claim bragging rights against us.
Imagine if they continue to win more, they'll be regarded far ahead of us and madridiots will continue to shit on our faces.
You better become a madridiot if you have soft spot for them.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lolzz haaland whole package deal is worth Over €300m ,Do you think he is Worth it??

If he would collect at most €300k worth of salary with €100m package deal I have no problem
andrewbaba44:

Haaland is not overrated ,he is going for just 75 million so calm down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Descottes:
mate you are not a true cule. Whatever arrogance English teams or their fans display, it wouldn't make a true culer support madrid ahead of them.
So you'd rather Madrid continue to progress and eventually win the ucl, then them and their fans come and rub it to our faces?
We are against madrid progressing because we don't want them to continue winning trophies. The 13 ucl and 34 league titles wey them get they dey use am claim bragging rights against us. Imagine if they continue to win more, they'll be regarded far ahead of us and madridiots will continue to shit on our faces.
You better become a madridiot if you have soft spot for them.

Bragging right with their low self esteem

Las las if Chelsea go win dem go win ,no be me go enter field play ball

If someone supporting Barca since 2003 is not a real cule then Na you sabi Wetin be real cule

When they won 3 times in a roll I was supporting The opposite teams and it didn’t make any effect

Stop being emotional and leave me and my opinion

Barca for life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Lolzz haaland whole package deal is worth Over €300m ,Do you think he is Worth it??

If he would collect at most €300k worth of salary with €100m package deal I have no problem
Na person wey go pay am that kind salary sabi

After all coutinho was earning 380k at Barca that he didn’t deserve

All thanks to Father Christmas bartomeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I cannot support Real Madrid against any team. They won't support us against any team. That's how it should be. That's the full meaning of arch rivals.

English Premier clubs are not our arch rivals. It is because you spend all time arguing in Chelsea thread, now you're beginning to think EPL clubs are our arch rivals.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol, so you support his signing with such absurd wages and sign on fee
andrewbaba44:

Na person wey go pay am that kind salary sabi

After all coutinho was earning 380k at Barca that he didn’t deserve

All thanks to Father Christmas bartomeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I cannot support Real Madrid against any team. They won't support us against any team. That's how it should be. That's the full meaning of arch rivals.

English Premier clubs are not our arch rivals. It is because you spend all time arguing in Chelsea thread, now you're beginning to think EPL clubs are our arch rivals.

cheesy cheesy

He said it’s because I spent all my time arguing there

When I Dey support others teams against Madrid dem still collect that 3 on a roll

As for Madrid Chelsea I am going with Madrid and that’s it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Lol, so you support his signing with such absurd wages and sign on fee

Where did I say I support such wages ?

Barca self follow spoil some footballers So I won’t blame Haaland and his agent

Do you know Frenke de Jong is earning about 350k weekly at Barca ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

He said it’s because I spent all my time arguing there

When I Dey support others teams against Madrid dem still collect that 3 on a roll

As for Madrid Chelsea I am going with Madrid and that’s it
Yes na. You spend all your time arguing on their thread. You now beginning to imagine they're our arch rivals.

Wake up *pours bucket of water* angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yeah I know. But we should not repeat the same mistake twice
andrewbaba44:

Where did I say I support such wages ?

Barca self follow spoil some footballers So I won’t blame Haaland and his agent

Do you know Frenke de Jong is earning about 350k weekly at Barca ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Yes na. You spend all your time arguing on their thread. You now beginning to imagine they're our arch rivals.

Wake up *pours bucket of water* angry

Chelsea thread be like ashawo thread ,you know the matter

They are not our rivals ,I stated my reasons

Madrid will not win the champions league and that’s on period
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
I am with Andrew on this , I want Madrid to go through , but Villareal or Mancity to win the Champion league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chelsea should win please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Prolific you say?

Robinho stats with RM (137 appearances, 35 goals)

Vinicius stats with RM (157 appearances, 32 goals)

angry sad sad

This is a very vague stat, rest... Vinicius is Vinicius and nothing like Robinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
I am with Andrew on this , I want Madrid to go through , but Villareal or Mancity to win the Champion league

Dem say I no be Barca fan Na dem sabi

If Madrid end up loosing weda I no go activate my trolling that night

Mtscheew
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Dem say I no be Barca fan Na dem sabi

If Madrid end up loosing weda I no go activate my trolling that night

Mtscheew
You be Barca fan but not on this issue. Na anti Barca.

Any Barça fan wish? Madrid to japa after round of 16. Anything else is stretching the gambling too far smiley Semi-final is too close for comfort.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Villarreal?? That one no fit happen even with Infinity Gauntlet.

Ibukzy:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
You be Barca fan but not on this issue. Na anti Barca.

Any Barça fan wish? Madrid to japa after round of 16. Anything else is stretching the gambling too far smiley Semi-final is too close for comfort.

Too bad Psg where stupid

You already know I supported psg against Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
MJBOLT:
Villarreal?? That one no fit happen even with Infinity Gauntlet.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Prolific you say?

Robinho stats with RM (137 appearances, 35 goals)

Vinicius stats with RM (157 appearances, 32 goals)

angry sad sad

The goals wey Vini score barka for Super Copa still dey pain this ode grin

Things will only get better for him by the time mbappe comes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
mostob:
Bahd guy...he carried them on handicap.
O gbe won ni handicap
grin grin grin grin

Madrid are going for the likes of Haaland, Mbappe and tchoumeni not some “free unknown player” from Eredivisie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.