Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4618536 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) (5192) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Ikennablue:
How true is this?
They're reporting it. Of course, any club can try to sign a free agent and a good one at that.

Madrid fans and the whole media making it look like a foregone conclusion on Mbappe's destination. Yet, I have never heard Mbappe communicate publicly that he wants to play for Real Madrid alone. But let's see how this one goes.

It might just be another noise to add spice to the saga.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2022
i think kylian's camp want to get more money 4rm madrid. I've made peace with myself that kylian will end up in madrid.
If barca eventually sign kylian. What will happen to our NO~10? cox the two talent operate better 4rm d left flank.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Euro champion not going to world cup. E b like chelsea of 2012. Won the champions league but lost shamefully to an unknown Brazillian club at the Club World Cup. Got disgraced by ATM @ the Uefa Super Cup final. What a big shame?

Italy coach suppose resign jeje , no wait make dem sack you.

Corinthians is not an unamed Brazil club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
i think kylian's camp want to get more money 4rm madrid. I've made peace with myself that kylian will end up in madrid.
If barca eventually sign kylian. What will happen to our NO~10? cox the two talent operate better 4rm d left flank.
mbappe will never play for Barca abeg. Make una no dey daydream.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
fake news bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2022
You garrrrrrrit wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bacteria8:
You garrrrrrrit wink
Will Barca also win Laliga and Copa Del Rey like we did in that 2015/2016 ?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
The last El classico had so much publicity and viewers all around the world.
I think it's the most watched El classico since Ronaldo and Messi left Spain and the timing of the match was just perfect, by 9pm most footballers, coaches and individuals all over Europe and Africa were already settled at home and if i am not mistaken, i think the match was the only big match set at 9pm across Europe.
All other matches had already ended even before 8pm.
That was a classic decision by lali ga.
The win by Barcelona and the way and manner Barcelona won has driven many footballers wanting to wish to play for Barcelona.
Because it was clear this is a team for the future. That match has made people like mpabbe, Halland and countless young talent starting to have seconds thoughts.

I don't know if we are going to get Halland or mpabbe or whatever player in the market but whoever comes to Barcelona in the summer.
They did so because of the El classico and the way and manner Barcelona played.

They all want to play under xavi.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
OhBritannia:
I think it's the most watched El classico since Ronaldo and Messi left Spain and the timing of the match was just perfect, by 9pm most footballers, coaches and individuals all over Europe and Africa were already settled at home and if i am not mistaken, i think the match was the only big match set at 9pm across Europe.
The win by Barcelona and the way and manner Barcelona won has driven many footballers wanting to wish to play for Barcelona.
Because it was clear this is a team for the future. That match has made people like mpabbe, Halland and countless young talent starting to have seconds thoughts.

I don't know if we are going to get Halland or mpabbe or whatever player in the market but whoever comes to Barcelona in the summer.

I actually loved the timing of that game. It was well-thought out. Everyone watched and savoured our excellent performance.

I don't know if it will be enough to sway footballers to want to play for us but it was a strong performance, showing where Barca is going. Where the project is going.

At the end of the day, players want more money. Would we be able to compete with high paying clubs?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
OhBritannia:

grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I actually loved the timing of that game. It was well-thought out. Everyone watched and savoured our excellent performance.

I don't know if it will be enough to sway footballers to want to play for us but it was a strong performance, showing where Barca is going. Where the project is going.

At the end of the day, players want more money. Would we be able to compete with high paying clubs?
You are right about the money factor.
COVID really did us bad, before COVID, we had all the Money in the world.
Well nevertheless, xavi said the display against Madrid might convince Halland.
Let us Just hope he is right.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Devvy4:

Madrid never went for him ok, you guys should just enjoy your freebie(s) without involving Madrid, we are focused on signing stars not one mazamaza guy

Choke on this pain ma niqqa .... grin grin
Keep the tears rolling by lying to yourself.

Abi no be Madrid fanpage be this. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Share a link to this article.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2022/03/25/623dacccca4741121f8b458d.html

Why is marca threatening us about Mbappe? Is there a law saying Barcelona cannot approach him, and that he's already a Real Madrid player? I don't understand the desperation.

Araujo and Gavi will never play for Real Madrid. Why would Marca use that as threat.

The last time I checked, Mbappe is still a PSG player, not a Real Madrid player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Because you carry indian man opinion come here, you come think say that mazamaza guy according to Devvy na Real Madrid headache of all things lol

Just trying to validate your club's acquisition and i get it but make una leave Real Madrid alone for una matter/signings na lol grin grin

Modify!

So na even Catalan Based paper even carry the rumor sef lol no wonder grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
FergieRaww:

Because you carry indian man opinion come here, you come think say that mazamaza guy according to Devvy na Real Madrid headache of all things lol

Just trying to validate your club's acquisition and i get it but make una leave Real Madrid alone for una matter/signings na lol grin grin

Modify!

So na even Catalan Based paper even carry the rumor sef lol no wonder grin cheesy
His name is Noussair Mazraoui. Remember the name!

You guyz need a RB. Carvajal is no longer the force he once was. Utterly unable to contain common Ferran Torres the other day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
jpmoriarti:
His name is Noussair Mazraoui. Remember the name!

You guyz need a RB. Carvajal is no longer the force he once was. Utterly unable to contain common Ferran Torres the other day.

We need a RB and everyone in the club and fans knows that Zola might be coming back or a quality RB will be needed to displace Carva not your mazamaza guy (sorry lol cheesy )

Now this is what most of this journalist does for a living, to create such rumors for clicks

Now another journalist has cleared that rumor linking you guys with Kylian .... Toni Juanmarti: "Barcelona does not know anything about Kylian Mbappé. In addition, Barça is annoyed that their name is being used in a 'war' that doesn't work for them. The club assumes that Mbappé will be a Real Madrid player from July 1."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
FergieRaww:

Modify!

Wetin concern me if na Indian man abi na white man. I no dey suffer from your inferiority complex. So if na white man, him write up go be gospel truth? African mentality... mtchew.

But your eyes blind say na Real Madrid fan page write am and the news according to the quthor na from very reliable Journalist. If na useless rumor as you claim I hardly see any reason wey Madrid page go echo the same news wey dey portray them in bad light especially in comparison to their number one rival.

Wetin concern me with Madrid problems...abi na me be the one wey dey ceaselessly cry on top players wey Barca dey buy. Whether na free or not.

Na go wan just jump on matter wey no concern Una. But eyes dey pain you when na your fellow Madridiot wey dey cry say na only free unknown players we dey purchase. ABI u no see say na him stupid response I dey reply. Who get Una time.
I sign players u go cry. I no sign players na u go still help me cry. I ask for your help in shedding tears.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Why is marca threatening us about Mbappe? Is there a law saying Barcelona cannot approach him, and that he's already a Real Madrid player? I don't understand the desperation.

Araujo and Gavi will never play for Real Madrid. Why would Marca use that as threat.

The last time I checked, Mbappe is still a PSG player, not a Real Madrid player.

That author dey very stupid. If club wan threaten to collect Gavi or Araujo so na Madrid dem go come go. Lmao... Tell me another joke pls. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
FergieRaww:

We need a RB and everyone in the club and fans knows that Zola might be coming back or a quality RB will be needed to displace Carva not your mazamaza guy (sorry lol cheesy )

Now this is what most of this journalist does for a living, to create such rumors for clicks

Now another journalist has cleared that rumor linking you guys with Kylian .... Toni Juanmarti: "Barcelona does not know anything about Kylian Mbappé. In addition, Barça is annoyed that their name is being used in a 'war' that doesn't work for them. The club assumes that Mbappé will be a Real Madrid player from July 1."
The media controls everything we hear concerning these things. Of course, there's no way you can argue that L'equipe is not a legitimate news tabloid. They broke the news of Barca vs Mbappe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
All these noise and hullabaloo about Mbappe, who knows he might yet turn out to be another Hazard.

No one knows for sure how things will go for him once he's away from France.

Afterall, even the most pessimistic Madridiots wouldn't have been able to predict that things would go this bad for Hazard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
abduleez1:

Wetin concern me if na Indian man abi na white man. I no dey suffer from your inferiority complex. So if na white man, him write up go be gospel truth? African mentality... mtchew.

But your eyes blind say na Real Madrid fan page write am and the news according to the quthor na from very reliable Journalist. If na useless rumor as you claim I hardly see any reason wey Madrid page go echo the same news wey dey portray them in bad light especially in comparison to their number one rival.

Wetin concern me with Madrid problems...abi na me be the one wey dey ceaselessly cry on top players wey Barca dey buy. Whether na free or not.

Na go wan just jump on matter wey no concern Una. But eyes dey pain you when na your fellow Madridiot wey dey cry say na only free unknown players we dey purchase. ABI u no see say na him stupid response I dey reply. Who get Una time.
I sign players u go cry. I no sign players na u go still help me cry. I ask for your help in shedding tears.

Chill! tone down your wailing... ah no dey here to quarrel or throw insults with anybody

Na you sabi wetin be African mentality oo.. whether na white man or not, wetin dey my head to discredit any yeye journalist/journalism no dey finish so idgaf the race my brother smiley

The Madrid page is a site/blog abi with different authors... one incompetent writer with Hulk mentality fit pick up keyboard type rubbish wey dey en head post for the blog and you say make ah carry en word as the truth?

Me myself no get una time and una signings egbon! make una no dey carry Madrid name dey Validate una signings.. after we go hear Madrid initially went for Ferran but got rejected cause it was his dream to play for Barka lol grin

Bye bye!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
jpmoriarti:
All these noise and hullabaloo about Mbappe, who knows he might yet turn out to be another Hazard.

No one knows for sure how things will go for him once he's away from France.

Afterall, even the most pessimistic Madridiots wouldn't have been able to predict that things would go this bad for Hazard.
I don't see mbappe flopping at real at all.
Plus, their counterattacking style of play suits him perfectly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Descottes:
I don't see mbappe flopping at real at all.
Plus, their counterattacking style of play suits him perfectly.
There's alot involved in playing football. Adaptation of the mind. The culture. The City. The mentality. Fitness issues.

It is not always that straightforward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
jpmoriarti:
The media controls everything we hear concerning these things. Of course, there's no way you can argue that L'equipe is not a legitimate news tabloid. They broke the news of Barca vs Mbappe.

That's what i'm trying to say with all this reputable and the incompetent journalism everywhere, they're all trying to sell papers

We all can agree Madrid didn't have any talk with any Mazamaza guy and barka didn't inquire about Kylian cause if una board truly did then na laugh ah dey so cause it's the hope that kills truly cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
FergieRaww:

Chill! tone down your wailing... ah no dey here to quarrel or throw insults with anybody

Na you sabi wetin be African mentality oo.. whether na white man or not, wetin dey my head to discredit any yeye journalist/journalism no dey finish so idgaf the race my brother smiley

The Madrid page is a site/blog abi with different authors... one incompetent writer with [b]Hulk mentality fit pick up keyboard type rubbish[/b]wey dey en head post for the blog and you say make ah carry en word as the truth?

Me myself no get una time and una signings egbon! make una no dey carry Madrid name dey Validate una signings.. after we go hear Madrid initially went for Ferran but got rejected cause it was his dream to play for Barka lol grin

Bye bye!
Hulk has been proven right every single time. You guys see him as one who cried wolf but at the end, he's always vindicated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Hulk has been proven right every single time. You guys see him as one who cried wolf but at the end, he's always vindicated.

Lol why won't barka fans love the Hulk child ehn?! cheesy

Someone that said PSG is knocking us out and we should prevent using any striker against them and use 7 defenders hahaha grin ... is that the vindication you're talking about?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
jpmoriarti:
There's alot involved in playing football. Adaptation of the mind. The culture. The City. The mentality. Fitness issues.

It is not always that straightforward.
you're just saying all these cuz he's Madrid bound.
Mbappe will not flop at Real.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
FergieRaww:

That's what i'm trying to say with all this reputable and the incompetent journalism everywhere, they're all trying to sell papers

We all can agree Madrid didn't have any talk with any Mazamaza guy and barka didn't inquire about Kylian cause if una board truly did then na laugh ah dey so cause it's the hope that kills truly cheesy
At Barca, we have enough cover in the wings. We're only looking for a left-footed winger to replace Dembele I case he leaves. So I already knew Mbappe is not what the club is looking for. It is transfer rumours for a reason.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Descottes:
you're just saying all these cuz he's Madrid bound.
Mbappe will not flop at Real.
I'm sure you also said Hazard will not flop.

Vinicius and Mbappe playing both positions. Who drops for who? At the end, one would be played out of position.

Hope this Mbappe obsession does not ruin your team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
FergieRaww:

Lol why won't barka fans love the Hulk child ehn?! cheesy

Someone that said PSG is knocking us out and we should prevent using any striker against them and use 7 defenders hahaha grin ... is that the vindication you're talking about?
grin grin grin
This one no follow wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ikennablue:
How true is this?

From Haaland to salah to Lewandowski to mbappe

News outlets just dey use barka Dey catch cruise, lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) (5192) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.