Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576537 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2022
tesppidd:
Stop grasping at straws.. You've been bashed left right and centre, don't try to rope me in.

You brought Messi into this matter by suggesting that we did poorly because Messi used to walk and lazy around..
Instead of you to dispute the numbers brought forward by Expert 17 to debunk your theory, you are calling tesppidd. grin

Carry your cross, you've been called out for your thrash opinion..
Lmaooo grin grin grin
Don't mind me jare.

We all can have discussions and disagree. It is fine even though you call my opinion trash. It is good that everyone is held responsible for what they say. I am responsible for what I said. Of course, I see reasons why maybe some of my opinions might not be entirely correct. Stats do not lie.

Maybe, I am blaming Messi too much. Maybe I am not apportioning enough blames on the coaches. But I worship Messi just like any normal Barca fan. However, we can still have these discussions even though it might not be popular.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
messi is no longer our player....he's now wearing jersey NO_30 playing 4 PShit.

you guys forget how messi almost caused a civil war in Barca when luis enrique left him on the bench against la real?
meanwhile , zizou @ d other end found a way to bench ronaldo in not so important laliga match especially when they have a midweek ucl knock-out match!
End result, madrid won 3 successive ucl trophy while barca were thrashed by juve, roma, liverpool e.t.c.

the same messi went to xenophobic South Africa to participate in a useless friendly match forcing valverve to leave him out of d squad in d match against levante due 2 jetlag.
end result = levante knack us 5~4 abi 4-3 and our invicible league run ended.

"The hastily arranged friendly match, which earned Barcelona three million euros from billionaire Sundowns owner Patrice Motsepe, was ostensibly to mark 100 years since the birth of Mandela."

Lol.

Some of you don't read or you operate more than one account.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

Everybody sha with the kain music he dey enjoy..

For me Wizkid oohh, Angela oohh, their music is crap and rubbish to my ears..

grin

Me too...sorry to say
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Jpmoriarti Will never change. He will rather blame players than blame the Coach. Now he is blaming Messi sef grin

When he started speaking bad of Keoman and Valverde, I knew he was just trying to join the crowd. Deep inside of him, they were not at fault for the mess Barcelona has been.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Just try to get the message.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Pique is one of the most underrated defenders in the world.
He is not getting the recognition he deserve even in Barcelona and the world.
His consistency is something to be appreciative about.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Lmaooo grin grin grin
Don't mind me jare.

We all can have discussions and disagree. It is fine even though you call my opinion trash. It is good that everyone is held responsible for what they say. I am responsible for what I said. Of course, I see reasons why maybe some of my opinions might not be entirely correct. Stats do not lie.

Maybe, I am blaming Messi too much. Maybe I am not apportioning enough blames on the coaches. But I worship Messi just like any normal Barca fan. However, we can still have these discussions even though it might not be popular.
I think it's best to just avoid the temptations to either praise him or bash him or compare and contrast his presence and absense when it comes down to our matches.

There's absolutely no need for that..

The only time i think we should be discussing Messi is when talking about his game with PSG or when these Madrid people come with their other fake goat crusade.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2022
OhBritannia:
Pique is one of the most underrated defenders in the world.
He is not getting the recognition he deserve even in Barcelona and the world.
His consistency is something to be appreciative about.
Personally i have never never never lost confidence in Pique.

But he's being bashed and destroyed several times here..

Many wanted him out though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
By the way some plastic fans or some simp fans on Facebook are Just annoying.
Comparing the women's win against Madrid to the men's game against Sevilla grin grin grin
Lmao i hope they know that football for men is different than football for women.
It's like they have forgotten that under 15 boys beats the USA women's football team which are the best in the world even though the under 15 boys which are mostly 14 years old even went easy on them.
Barcelona women are good but please don't disrespect the men.
I am sure under 15 boys in my area in Lagos will defeat the best 11 women footballers from FIFA in 2022 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

Me too...sorry to say
No need to be sorry ....

Their kind of music nor be my spec atall. Na their hustle sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
tesppidd:

Pique is an OG.
He has done more than enough for Barcelona.
It's normal for footballers to lose form but pique gets better with age.
Pique is like fine wine.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
tesppidd:

I also criticized pique and wanted him out. Xavi has however helped him to rediscover his best version.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
homesteady:
Jpmoriarti Will never change. He will rather blame players than blame the Coach. Now he is blaming Messi sef grin

When he started speaking bad of Keoman and Valverde, I knew he was just trying to join the crowd. Deep inside of him, they were not at fault for the mess Barcelona has been.
I like to blame the players. Let others blame the coach. I can't be the one doing all the work. angry sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
OhBritannia:
By the way some plastic fans or some simp fans on Facebook are Just annoying.
Comparing the women's win against Madrid to the men's game against Sevilla grin grin grin
Lmao i hope they know that football for men is different than football for women.
It's like they have forgotten that under 15 boys beats the USA women's football team which are the best in the world even though the under 15 boys which are mostly 14 years old even went easy on them.
Barcelona women are good but please don't disrespect the men.
I am sure under 15 boys in my area in Lagos will defeat the best 11 women footballers from FIFA in 2022 grin

No day whine yourself oooo. Barca women go beat CR5 and him teamamtes even if all of them get belle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
FirstbornWds:

No day whine yourself oooo. Barca women go beat CR5 and him teamamtes even if all of them get belle.
grin grin grin grin grin grin i 100% agree
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
. grin Brov..Pedri started like Arthur but later showed flashes of finess here nd there Arthur was just constant ..maybe with the right coach Arthur would have improved.
lol
You are forgetting that pedri came here when he was just 16. So it was understandable if he was a little too cautious on the ball.
Arthur on the other hand came here at a ripe 23, dude just kept turning around the field. He showed flashes but he's not and was never as talented as pedri
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
When you have a player like Messi who does the job of an AM and striker almost effortlessly, he let him conserve energy for when he has the ball so he can do his thing...

You see Messi running at full speed and taking out defenders in the dying minutes of the game like someone who was just substituted in. Bro, it's down to the freedom the coaches gives him...He doesn't need to track back or chase the opponents (even I have seen him doing so many a times) just so he can have the energy to do his thing when it matters most...
Seems you play ball alot brov..unlike J.P he just watches match and start making analysis, Messi's work rate in Barca then was high tracking back will make him tire out and break down easily. In football you reserve energy at times for some occasion,watch Ronaldo,Lewandoski,et al.they don't always run up and down the pitch they just observe the play and position in case of a counter or so..messi is intelligent than many players or coach and he reads the game well, he owns his body and knows when to rest a bit to quickly recover lost energy and once the opposition losses possession Messi positions immediately to receive the ball and cause catastrophe.Thats how the game works. kiss

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Today's date is special!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

That guy is one person that should be ignored.

He always wants to be the first person to be seen and the last person as well.

All of a sudden, he posted a picture of Xavi with the caption "The bla bla bla" when the atmosphere had shifted to a different kind of argument, though the argument is not the purpose of the thread, it is an argument that would naturally subside after a short period.

He, however, must force his assertion.

Imagine taking a swipe at the greatest player in the history of football just because of a promising group which is yet to win anything and unproven against the bigwigs of Champions League football.

This guy does things to provoke negative reactions from people and then turns back calling them half baked fans of the club.

He is the only true fan, and that's not arrogance.

Such disrespect of the GOAT.

A rabble rouser, maybe.
Messi don't deserve to be judged or disrespected in Barca cus he has giving us his all...i wonder how J.p can just hate/blame Messi.Xavi just started relax brov its takes few season for other coaches to read Xavi and his game plan think (Tuchel)..tho i pray not.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Messi don't deserve to be judged or disrespected in Barca cus he has giving us his all...i wonder how J.p can just hate/blame Messi.Xavi just started relax brov its takes few seasons for other coaches to read Xavi and his game plan think (Tuchel)..tho i pray not.

I've been thinking about this recently and I can't but pray that Xavi perfects how to change tactics easily when things don't go as planned from the wings.

Although I saw him do it yesterday during rhe closing minutes of the first half where he deployed Dembele to play through the middle, leaving Alves as the winger and a back 3 of Pique, Araujo and Alba.

Good thing we have a dynamic midfield now so we can hope for the best

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Expert17:

So you guys struggled because Messi refused to press (even if stats says otherwise)? ?

You are the same person stanning Ferran Torres, a player that needs 200 chances to score 1 goal. cheesy cheesy

Look at the imgae below, does Messi press or not?

If am not mistaken the dude adamantly supported Koeman even while it was crystal clear that the man was clueless,he apologized many times grin and still continued perhaps he thought Keoman will be our reedemer so he can come and tell everyone how he never lost hope in Keomad and prove everyone else wrong..i hope you ain't like this in life affairs at times its your opinion/view but it is wrong/flawed especially when you the only one with the opinion. Peace mann. cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kantebets:
not as good as u think
Havertz is far better
Get out of here angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kantebets:
Harvetz is world and European champion
Far better than overrated Pedri
Ngolo I go wound you ooh
Dont make mens start dropping receipts from your thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
OhBritannia:
Pique is an OG.
He has done more than enough for Barcelona.
It's normal for footballers to lose form but pique gets better with age.
Pique is like fine wine.
Pique isn't rated because he doesn't come to the pitch with guns and cutlass like certain people.

He's very underrated.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Barcelona hadn't been second placed in La Liga for a year.

Surreal! angry angry shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lana1:
Tlona1 & Neimar shey u guys don buy Startimes sha?? grin

grin cheesy

Hope say u dy prepare for next season

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Messi don't deserve to be judged or disrespected in Barca cus he has giving us his all...i wonder how J.p can just hate/blame Messi.Xavi just started relax brov its takes few season for other coaches to read Xavi and his game plan think (Tuchel)..tho i pray not.
I watched the totenham game yesterday and saw how brutal and devastating Conte's counter attacking football can be, Sevilla werent bad on the counter themselves yesterday but thankfully for Xavi our defence had improved and MATS was solid, We won yes but we threw chances upon chances before pedri's golazo, I also stan ferran but i was very livid with him cause lopetegui looked like he set up sevilla to earn a draw, Once we score one or two and the opponent comes out in search of a goal we'll scatter them like we did against madrid but when we are looking for a late winner or concede and go all out it of course it'll be problematic, Early days though plus we haven't brought in new signings for the defence yet so let's see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
tesppidd:
No need to be sorry ....

Their kind of music nor be my spec atall. Na their hustle sha.

I no dey feel am...even the Essence everyone was lauding I wasn't feeling it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
One time in training, Xavi was amazed with how well Pedri understood how to position his body when receiving a pass.

The manager asked: 'Where'd you learn that?'

'By watching videos of the great Barças,' Pedri replied.

— @moillorens
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I watched the totenham game yesterday and saw how brutal and devastating Conte's counter attacking football can be, Sevilla werent bad on the counter themselves yesterday but thankfully for Xavi our defence had improved and MATS was solid, We won yes but we threw chances upon chances before pedri's golazo, I also stan ferran but i was very livid with him cause lopetegui looked like he set up sevilla to earn a draw, Once we score one or two and the opponent comes out in search of a goal we'll scatter them like we did against madrid but when we are looking for a late winner or concede and go all out it of course it'll be problematic, Early days though plus we haven't brought in new signings for the defence yet so let's see
Very correct, buh Seville where wasteful and thanks to Slomo Martial had it been they had a striker like Ben yedder of yore or halland na different story tho we threw ours as well .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
jonsnow92:
I've watched this Pedri goal like 70 times for like 2 haaaaaaarrrrrrssssssss.
grin Jess pedri tinz

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.