Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615495 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:

grin Jess pedri tinz
The last time any young player impressed me this much at 19 was Messi. I know messi is incomparable but omo Pedri is already giving me that generational talent vibe.

Class!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
jpmoriarti:
The whole team is defending better. Everyone tracks back. See Ferran Torres and Dembele.

Gone are the days when one player walks around the pitch while the team is under pressure.

Now, everyone digs in and helps out in defending. This is why we're beginning to keep more clean sheets.

And the team is also very much fitter. They outrun all the their opponents. Hard working team we've got now.

#XaviBall
It better not be who i think you are talking about here.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
jonsnow92:
It better not be who i think you are talking about here.

Lmaooo. Them don drag me tire. grin cheesy grin

Messi is a holy grail. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
You just gotta admire Rakitic...man gave his All yesterday

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
mostob:
You just gotta admire Rakitic...man gave his All yesterday

March your subbbbbbb
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

That guy is one person that should be ignored.

He always wants to be the first person to be seen and the last person as well.

All of a sudden, he posted a picture of Xavi with the caption "The bla bla bla" when the atmosphere had shifted to a different kind of argument, though the argument is not the purpose of the thread, it is an argument that would naturally subside after a short period.

He, however, must force his assertion.

Imagine taking a swipe at the greatest player in the history of football just because of a promising group which is yet to win anything and unproven against the bigwigs of Champions League football.

This guy does things to provoke negative reactions from people and then turns back calling them half baked fans of the club.

He is the only true fan, and that's not arrogance.

Such disrespect of the GOAT.

A rabble rouser, maybe.

grin grin grin

Grammarnazi, I wanted to reply his long shalaye but no need.

I like him because he knows football more than Wenger, Klopp, Tuchel, Xavi and Pep himself.

Most importantly, he knows football more than us all, na why we dey call am JPGOAT!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
I wish there was a downvote button on Nairaland and a thread moderator

SMFH!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lol.

XaviBall

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
BoomBucks:
I wish there was a downvote button on Nairaland and a thread moderator

SMFH!!!

Eyan Quora and Reddit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Now that Xavi has steadied this team a bit, I think Laporta and Alemany should invite Koeman back to the Camp Nou to finish whatever he started...

So they can give him a clean headshot and display his body in front of the stadium as the legend who gave us our first champions league title in 1992

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MeMiTi: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
GuiseppeO:
Now that Xavi has steadied this team a bit, I think Laporta and Alemany should invite Koeman back to the Camp Nou to finish whatever he started...

So they can give him a clean headshot and display his body in front of the stadium as the legend who gave us our first champions league title in 1992

Banter aside, this is extreme.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

I no dey feel am...even the Essence everyone was lauding I wasn't feeling it
lol

Not atall. Sha everyone with their spec of music.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
jpmoriarti:
The whole team is defending better. Everyone tracks back. See Ferran Torres and Dembele.

[s]Gone are the days when one player walks around the pitch while the team is under pressure.
[/s]
Now, everyone digs in and helps out in defending. This is why we're beginning to keep more clean sheets.

And the team is also very much fitter. They outrun all the their opponents. Hard working team we've got now.

#XaviBall

You always do this thing intentionally and it doesn't make sense.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
jonsnow92:
The last time any young player impressed me this much at 19 was Messi. I know messi is incomparable but omo Pedri is already giving me that generational talent vibe.

Class!
I've been extremely impressed with Pedri and Fati.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
hoopLA:
Las Las na ex legend go eventually bury this walking corpse of a football club.

All the hype don wash.

Neimar come out I want to hear something from you dis nite

How market ?

Clown

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
izzou:
The way you guys are shouting REBUILD, as if it would be completed next season.

Make Una ask Liverpool and Inter how long it took them to bounce back.

I just hope you guys won't call for Xavi's head, when you go three seasons without anything to show for it.

As you are rebuilding, others are strengthening.

How fr how you see am grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lolz Naysayers. Wonder what they will say now. Detractors said we would be the next ManUtd or next Milan. #XaviBall have all shut them up.

Long may our upturn of fortunes last. wink

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
MeMiTi:

Banter aside, this is extreme.

Sorry I failed to clarify...

Rotten Tomatoe headshot...grin

Don’t mind me lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Kylian Mbappé added: "There is no need to talk a lot... there are new elements that I will consider for my future. It's not an easy decision, my family will help me". #Mbappé

"I don't want to make any mistake. My choice hasn't been made, the whole world knows that".
@Fabrizio Romano

Could the new elements be related to this

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Ansu Fati is responding perfectly to the workloads and if this positive evolution continues. He is expected to play against Cádiz on April 18th.

— @sport

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Ansu Fati is responding perfectly to the workloads and if this positive evolution continues. He is expected to play against Cádiz on April 18th.

— @sport
I strongly believe he's fit to play but Xavi wants to ease him into it quietly. His evolution into a world beater strongly depends on how fit he can be for the next 2 years. Any relapse now might spell disaster.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2022
tesppidd:
I've been extremely impressed with Pedri and Fati.
Can't wait to see them play together.
Injuries to Fati is making me forget how brilliant Fati is.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Lmaooo. Them don drag me tire. grin cheesy grin

Messi is a holy grail. angry
I see say guys don drag you accordingly. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2022
jonsnow92:
I strongly believe he's fit to play but Xavi wants to ease him into it quietly. His evolution into a world beater strongly depends on how fit he can be for the next 2 years. Any relapse now might spell disaster.
Injury is part of the job. But if Dembele can be saved, then anyone can be saved. I believe Dembouz is enjoying his longest spell without injury. So, hopefully Ansumane Fati can enjoy similar fortunes under #XaviBall.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Kylian Mbappé added: "There is no need to talk a lot... there are new elements that I will consider for my future. It's not an easy decision, my family will help me". #Mbappé

"I don't want to make any mistake. My choice hasn't been made, the whole world knows that".
@Fabrizio Romano

Could the new elements be related to this

You just carry this mbappe matter for head Like gala

That dude is joining Madrid ,mbappe is just respecting psg

Mbappe Joining Madrid or not got nothing to do with Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2022
jonsnow92:
I see say guys don drag you accordingly. grin
You can say that again grin grin grin I have been warned not to stir up the hornet's nest again. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You just carry this mbappe matter for head Like gala

That dude is joining Madrid ,mbappe is just respecting psg

Mbappe Joining Madrid or not got nothing to do with Barcelona
Wrong!!
Mbappe joining Madrid has everything to do with Barca. We're talking about our biggest rivals. What they do concerns us and what we do definitely concerns them. This is the laissez-faire attitude that nearly sank the club from the leadership perspective.

Besides, I am not obsessed with the news as you wrongly pointed out. I just saw it as another opportunity to troll them courtesy of our 4 - 0 win.

No dey form like some kind of big brother. This is business and rivalry. Grandstanding does not cut it for me. You support them in UCL and now this.

When we tried to sign Neymar, a potential world best then, Real Madrid ensured we had a very difficult time before getting the deal over the line. Even when we did, they frustrated the club instigating alot of court cases that kickstarted a chaotic era at the club. Most of our issues today could be traced to Neymar joining Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Wrong!!
Mbappe joining Madrid has everything to do with Barca. We're talking about our biggest rivals. What they do concerns us and what we do definitely concerns them. This is the laissez-faire attitude that nearly sank the club from the leadership perspective.

Besides, I am not obsessed with the news as you wrongly pointed out. I just saw it as another opportunity to troll them courtesy of our 4 - 0 win.

No dey form like some kind of big brother. This is business and rivalry. Grandstanding does not cut it for me. You support them in UCL and now this.

There is nothing like big brother here Oga

Who ask you if you are obsessed ? Now I think at this time you are obsessed with mbappe joining Madrid

You can’t stop mbappe from joining Madrid abeg ,abi shey Barca wan buy am ?

Oga sir what can you do to stop mbappe from joining Madrid that you do post the news here ? Can Barca afford mbappe for now ? No ,is Barca linked with mbappe ? No

Madrid with Ronaldo Dey collect 5 ,dem Dey win Psg with mbappe,yet you no wan rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Who ask you if you are obsessed ? Now I think at this time you are obsessed with mbappe joining Madrid

Of course, no one is talking about stopping Mbappe from joining RM.

While it hasn't happened yet, I can still poke fun at them while they're at it. Nothing is 100% certain. If it eventually ended up not happening, I hope you'll personally go to Paris, grab him by the neck and send him off to Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Of course, no one is talking about stopping Mbappe from joining RM.

While it hasn't happened yet, I can still poke fun at them while they're at it. Nothing is 100% certain. If it eventually ended up not happening, I hope you'll personally go to Paris, grab him by the neck and send him off to Madrid.

FYI If mbappe ends up not joining Madrid I will surely be happy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Oga sir what can you do to stop mbappe from joining Madrid that you do post the news here ? Can Barca afford mbappe for now ? No ,is Barca linked with mbappe ? No

Madrid with Ronaldo Dey collect 5 ,dem Dey win Psg with mbappe,yet you no wan rest

And yet they ended up with four more UCL. Would you consider Ronaldo's time at RM a failure just because they collected 5 from us once? Mbappe is a potential world beater. Joining Madrid will not be a good news for Barca.

We would rather have a weaker RM than a stronger one. This is rivalry. These are two clubs gunning for same trophies each season. If RM wins the UCL or the league title or the copa, it directly means we didn't win them.

Why would I not be concerned that they're potentially getting a future world best for free? Nawa for you o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) (5208) (5209) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.