Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576889 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Big kudos to Villarreal. That team really over performed.

I was telling these yeye EPL fans last week say Bayern go go house with what Villarreal played in the first leg, pride and stupidity no let them hear word. Noisemakers shouting farmers league and "ordinary" Villarreal. They were lucky Villarreal no get top strikers if not, the humiliation in Spain would have been exquisite to savour. I love how it isn't the big four in Spain. Not Atletico, not Sevilla and not even Valencia. Next time everyone in Europe will learn to take Spanish teams seriously. And that over confident Mueller, I'll love to see his face. "We'll lIkE tO fIniSH tHe gAMe iN tHE fiRSt lEG". grin grin
I like how they shut them up in Germany. grin grin

Chelsea, them no dey hear word. I first told them last week, you go beat Madrid but that one no mean say u go qualify. Funny team even allowed Madrid to score a goal at Bernabeu. That's when I knew it's finished for Chelsea.
Deadly amounts of noise pollution was averted last night. Now make city complete the job. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:34am On Apr 13, 2022
But why is it that ever since Ronaldo got old, people have brought "age" into football? grin

Now you don't compare with what players did in their prime years, you compare what they are doing in their old age!

Now be mumu man be that

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2022
Am I the only Barcelona fan that is rooting for Madrid to knock Out Man city?

Men, I know they are our Spanish rivals but The EPL is a Rival to La Liga but currently in the UCL, Villarreal, Real Madrid and Atletico are representing Spain.

Real Madrid fans no plenty for Nigeria, Nairaland being a case study, but you see these EPL fan boys, they make noise for a living, And they'll always come with their yeye talk about being the best and most competitive league in the world.

Real Madrid fans maybe after winning the UCL go come here come talk and make noise but that's all we need to worry about, I can't stand those Manure, Chelshit, Assenal, Liverpool and maybe soon to be man City fans trolling us simultaneously.

Peace smiley

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2022
khingTony:

Men, I know they are our Spanish rivals but The EPL is a Rival to La Liga but currently in the UCL, Villarreal, Real Madrid and Atletico are representing Spain.

Real Madrid fans no plenty for Nigeria, Nairaland being a case study, but you see these EPL fan boys, they make noise for a living, And they'll always come with their yeye talk about being the best and most competitive league in the world.

Real Madrid fans maybe after winning the UCL go come here come talk and make noise but that's all we need to worry about, I can't stand those Manure, Chelshit, Assenal, Liverpool and maybe soon to be man City fans trolling us simultaneously.

Peace smiley

I’d never support Madrid if I had nine lives...trolling EPL teams is easy, those fvcktards are way below the Laliga.They know that, that’s why they shout the loudest to divert attention from the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2022
khingTony:

Peace smiley

I think you are the only one

I don already support them against Chelsea and Na there e end

And make mancity first kick out ATM today ,you guys should respect ATM ,football no be mathematics

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Lana1:
Lol. I can tell you right now, that majority of United fans dont want Europa or Conference League. We'd rather take 8th place.

Keep your dirty mouth shut

Shameless manure fan

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Lana1:
Where are the big boys?? grin grin

Is it the one playing Europa or the one parking bus against every team they face.

Never thought we'd see the day Spanish teams would be parking bus against all and sundry

Did they park the bus when they played manure at the group stage ?

Salty tears
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2022
khingTony:

Peace smiley
nigga you are the only one. WTH!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2022
khingTony:

Peace smiley

Oga .......Na only u know wetin u deh root o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Imagine a so called Barca fan supporting Vardrid against a team managed by our very own pep guardiola. where that one for dey happen? Abeg we don't need fake cules here angry

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 7:31am On Apr 13, 2022
By Virtue of competition name, the UCL s*cks. It should be renamed top4 league.16 teams from Italy, Germany,Spain and England.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Descottes:
Imagine a so called Barca fan supporting Vardrid against a team managed by our very own pep guardiola. where that one for dey happen? Abeg we don't need fake cules here angry
He is not a Barca fan obviously. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2022
I am happy for Villareal for downing Bayern though I always knew that this Bayern were not that good. It was just that they met a Barca side that were very very poor at the time. angry

Now, we know Villareal cannot win the UCL. Semi-final is already a huge success for them. Liverpool will have more than enough for them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Redemption for Unai Emery who has been unfairly ridiculed throughout his career.

It’s yet another European night yesterday where he has achieved the incredible. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2022
khingTony:

Peace smiley

Bros Abeg oh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2022
how arsenal take sack unai emery sef?
arsenal & failure. tufiakwa!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Bacteria8:

Hellooooooo guy

World Cup Best Player
Ballon d'or
UCL best player
UEFA best player

At age 36, he's still racking up MOTM week in week out in the UCL. While Xavi/Iniesta were already wearing pampas at that age.

Pls and pls never in your hate-filled life compare Modric with Iniesta/Xavi again.

No disrespect to Xavi/Iniesta tho, they don't just compare.
Madrid fans and the fans of Manchester United are the most delusional fans and the most disrespectful fans ever.
How ever in a world of our own would you compare Iniesta and Xavi to Modric.
You need to be arrested i swear!
How on earth you are going to compare Spain's greatest footballer in history to Modric who is not even top 3 amongst the greatest players in Croatia.

Isn't this madness?
Isn't this stupidity?
Isn't this Craziness?
Is it ment or mental?

Iniesta that is even amongst the list of the greatest footballers in the world, up there with Lionel Messi, Maradona, Pele and co.
If we are to check the list, do you know where you will find Modric?

You people from Madrid are so disrespectful even in Santiago Bernabeu and in the city of Madrid, i dare you to say in public with a microphone that Modric is greater than Iniesta and watch if the Spanish police won't arrest you.
Even Madrid fans in Spain will have to stone you to death for blasphemy.

Iniesta that the fans of Santiago Bernabeu never fails to give standing ovation each time Barcelona subs him off in Clasico In Madrid.
Between Modric and Iniesta, who do you think will get the most standing ovation in Santiago Bernabeu?

Indeed football has a short memory according to Luis Suarez.

If you want me to count achievements of Iniesta for you, i am sure you will faint.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
khingTony:

Peace smiley
No Barca fan in heaven and on earth even in hell will want Madrid to knock out Guardiola our own very son. Any victory for Guardiola is a victory for Barcelona.

It's like saying Spain should defeat Argentina in a world cup final in Qatar because Barcelona is from Spain, No Barca fan on earth will want that to Happen.
Bros you are not a Barca fan.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
Madrid fans and the fans of Manchester United are the most delusional fans and the most disrespectful fans ever.
How ever in a world of our own would you compare Iniesta and Xavi to Modric.
You need to be arrested i swear!
How on earth you are going to compare Spain's greatest footballer in history to Modric who is not even top 3 amongst the greatest players in Croatia.

Isn't this madness?
Isn't this stupidity?
Isn't this Craziness?
Is it ment or mental?

Iniesta that is even amongst the list of the greatest footballers in the world, up there with Lionel Messi, Maradona, Pele and co.
If we are to check the list, do you know where you will find Modric?

You people from Madrid are so disrespectful even in Santiago Bernabeu and in the city of Madrid, i dare you to say in public with a microphone that Modric is greater than Iniesta and watch if the Spanish police won't arrest you.
Even Madrid fans in Spain will have to stone you to death for blasphemy.

Iniesta that the fans of Santiago Bernabeu never fails to give standing ovation each time Barcelona subs him off in Clasico In Madrid.
Between Modric and Iniesta, who do you think will get the most standing ovation in Santiago Bernabeu?

Indeed football has a short memory according to Luis Suarez.

If you want me to count achievements of Iniesta for you, i am sure you will faint.

The same you that compare Xavi and Iniesta to Zidane
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2022
3 @ d back is good. it gives you numerical advantage in d middle.

however, against elite wingers, dey will surely see enough space to run. u just need a good midfielder who can spot their runs...cox most times they're in one~one with a defender thanks to 3 @ d back defensive highline. even though madrid qualified, with two wingers operating on both flanks right from d 1st half dem 4 beat chelsea how & away.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Jokerman:

The same you that compare Xavi and Iniesta to Zidane
Xavi, Zidane and Iniesta are the same level.
Modric is in the level of Giggs and Jay Jay and Lampard and Gerrard

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2022
Tough luck for Chelsea.

Incredible they had so much scoring opportunities and are still out of the competition.

Real Madrid in UCL this season na just Benzema and insha Allah grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2022
I remember in d beginning of the season, I listened to a radio program on brilla fm. The guys on air were talking about how the premier league will be a 2_horse race between MAN U & CHELSEA.

They said Chelsea is the defending European champion...now they have added Lukaku, they will be unstoppable.

The argument 4 MAN U is Ronaldo and Sancho. One of the analyst/pundit actually predicted that United will be champions of Europe....

I'm not laughing...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I am happy for Villareal for downing Bayern though I always knew that this Bayern were not that good. It was just that they met a Barca side that were very very poor at the time. angry

Now, we know Villareal cannot win the UCL. Semi-final is already a huge success for them. Liverpool will have more than enough for them.
Bayern might plunge a little deeper especially in Europe in the next few seasons if they don't get enough world class players, Lewy is leaving either this season or the next on a free, Two of their key players (Neuer, Muller) are getting older, Sane and Gnabry have been inconsistent for some time now and their academy really doesn't have a lot of talent, Now sef that clubs have grown wiser and are now trying their best to sell players before their contract expires might not really give them much leeway like before where they'll be abundance of players to select before on a free
As for Liverpool, If Klopp likes himself he should not underestimate giant killing Villarreal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I remember in d beginning of the season, I listened to a radio program on brilla fm. The guys on air were talking about how the premier league will be a 2_horse race between MAN U & CHELSEA.

They said Chelsea is the defending European champion...now they have added Lukaku, they will be unstoppable.

The argument 4 MAN U is Ronaldo and Sancho. One of the analyst/pundit actually predicted that United will be champions of Europe....

I'm not laughing...
Nigerian commentators. I dont listen to them. All predictions and commentary are done out of bias and emotion. Of course, Chelsea and ManUtd fanbase are the biggest in the country. So, you gotta see lots of commentaries and hype in favour of those two.

To be fair to Chelsea, they did quite well. The presence of Lukaku seemed to weigh them down. They were better off without him. But how they needed a strong no9 yesterday at the Bernabeu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Descottes:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Bayern might plunge a little deeper especially in Europe in the next few seasons if they don't get enough world class players, Lewy is leaving either this season or the next on a free, Two of their key players (Neuer, Muller) are getting older, Sane and Gnabry have been inconsistent for some time now and their academy really doesn't have a lot of talent, Now sef that clubs have grown wiser and are now trying their best to sell players before their contract expires might not really give them much leeway like before where they'll be abundance of players to select before on a free
As for Liverpool, If Klopp likes himself he should not underestimate giant killing Villarreal
Players age and move on. Every big clubs will experience such a downturn once age catches up the top stars. We have already experienced our own. Only area for bother is how to replace Busquets.

As for Real Madrid and Bayern, time of reckoning will soon be upon them. Benzema, Kross, Modric, Lewandowski, Neuer and Muller are not getting any younger. They willl need replacements. Real Madrid on their part, will not be anywhere in this season's UCL without Benzema popping up with an incredible 12 goals ( 7 goals in knockout already) and Modric popping up with incredible, timely genius moments and tireless runnings.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2022
Descottes:

Walahi fear catch me... grin grin Cule ke?

Madrid Vs Chelsea, I didn't really root for anyone but I'll like Madrid beating any stupid EPL team asides from City. I was all for good football. If Chelsea score and I like the goal, I celebrate, if Vardrid score better goal I jubilate. grin cheesy
But reaching semifinal, abeg na for there Spanish support for vardrid end. Semifinal alone done already help la Liga and boost uefa coefficient.

Majority of city fans in Africa and other places of the world except Britain are Barcelona fans. That's one main reason why other EPL teams hate City due to Pep and their overwhelming success and domination. City's loss will be celebrated by even EPL fans sef. Nothing concern them with premier League status or not. Na La Liga fans get that kind of passion and class for fellow teams.

I wish for a Villarreal and Man City final. La Liga has done a nice job in shutting dem up this season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2022
tesppidd:
But why is it that ever since Ronaldo got old, people have brought "age" into football? grin

Now you don't compare with what players did in their prime years, you compare what they are doing in their old age!

Now be mumu man be that
grin Only Jah knows what the next agenda in their tanks would be when the "age" factor starts to fail them

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2022
abduleez1:

Walahi fear catch me... grin grin Cule ke?

Madrid Vs Chelsea, I didn't really root for anyone but I'll like Madrid beating any stupid EPL team asides from City. I was all for good football. If Chelsea score and I like the goal, I celebrate, if Vardrid score better goal I jubilate. grin cheesy
But reaching semifinal, abeg na for there Spanish support for vardrid end. Semifinal alone done already help la Liga and boost uefa coefficient.

Majority of city fans in Africa and other places of the world except Britain are Barcelona fans. That's one main reason why other EPL teams hate City due to Pep and their overwhelming success and domination. City's loss will be celebrated by even EPL fans sef. Nothing concern them with premier League status or not. Na La Liga fans get that kind of passion and class for fellow teams.

I wish for a Villarreal and Man City final. La Liga has done a nice job in shutting dem up this season.

STFU, We don't need your support. Pretending as if you are not pained Madrid qualified.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
Xavi, Zidane and Iniesta are the same level.
Modric is in the level of Giggs and Jay Jay and Lampard and Gerrard
There were on the same level few years ago...Modric's longevity puts him on a level of his own. Man is now a polymath(maestro, artist, footballer). Zizou below that, then Xavi and Iniesta follow.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Nigerian commentators. I dont listen to them. All predictions and commentary are done out of bias and emotion. Of course, Chelsea and ManUtd fanbase are the biggest in the country. So, you gotta see lots of commentaries and hype in favour of those two.

To be fair to Chelsea, they did quite well. The presence of Lukaku seemed to weigh them down. They were better off without him. But how they needed a strong no9 yesterday at the Bernabeu.

You have a point.

About Chelsea & Lukaku, I think we should blame Thomas Tuchel. Dude don't know how to use him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.