Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591420 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Since Barca fans rigged the poll according to you, How come Song came second?

I said it was an open poll. Madrid fans voted for song while Barca fans voted for Modric but Barca fans votes came on top
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I said it was an open poll. Madrid fans voted for song while Barca fans voted for Modric but Barca fans votes came on top
So you know only Barca and madrid fans voted for both modric and song not because of their performances that season but because of hate cause you were the collation officer?
My God

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Well he won the 2008 euros with Spain and was a key player in the 2006 UCL final vs arsenal while still "bench warming" before pep came grin

2006 Barca usual starting 11 midfield were Xavi Deco and Rafa Marquez even Mark Van Bommel was ahead of him in the pecking order

it was until Deco left after 2008 season and Pep came that Iniesta became a regular starter. I don't expect Barca fans that started supporting the team because of Messi to know this including you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

2006 Barca usual starting 11 midfield were Xavi Deco and Rafa Marquez

it was until Deco left after 2008 season and Pep came that Iniesta became a regular starter. I don't expect Barca fans that started supporting the team because of Messi to know this including you
I typed won the 2008 euros and played in the 2006 UCL final, Didn't your eyes see that? Iniesta was 24 when pep came in 2008 and became a peripheral part of his swashbuckling side so whether I support Barca even cause of Fati ain't your business
Why did your Modric have to wait until nearing his 30s when the Dons were taking their final bows to peak grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I typed won the 2008 euros and played in the 2006 UCL final, Didn't your eyes see that? Iniesta was 24 when pep came in 2008 and became a peripheral part of his swashbuckling side so whether I support Barca even cause of Fati ain't your business
Why did your Modric had to wait until nearing his 30s to peak grin

That he "played" doesn't counter that fact. hell Marcelo "Played" yesterday and you wouldn't say he is a regular for us. Iniesta was down the pecking order in 2006 UCL winning side

it's not like Modric was riding the bench before coming to Madrid unlike your Iniesta, he was regarded to be one of the best midfielders in EPL, hell even Chelsea put in a bid for him that would have made him the most expensive midfield signing in EPL history at the time only for Levy to turn it down and even say he won't sell if Chelsea add another £10M to that record bid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

That he "played" doesn't counter that fact. hell Marcelo "Played" yesterday and you wouldn't say he is a regular for us. Iniesta was down the pecking order in 2006 UCL winning side
And he played in 11 UCL games in 2006 including coming on at HT in the final, Kindly show me Modric's UCL apps in 2013

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

And he played in 11 UCL games in 2006 including coming on at HT in the final, Kindly show me Modric's UCL apps in 2013
Same 11 games. your point is? or you need proof?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

2012 he was voted the worst signing by an open fan poll being besieged by Barca fans. at the end of that season he was one of the best players for real Madrid while your Alexander Song ended up the real worst signing

"ghosting"? lmao

Just imagine this statement
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Same 11 games. your point is?
Iniesta was supposed to be among the least used by rijkaard in that season but xavi's injury made him see more gametime, A 22 year old iniesta contending with deco, sylvinho, van bommel still played in 11 games
By the way nobody told Modric to peak later
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

No modric is playing till age 36, So those that retired earlier wasted their time, Some kind weird logic ehn grin

Even Zidane retired at 34. But we don't want to talk about that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Iniesta was supposed to be among the least used by rijkaard in that season but xavi's injury made him see more gametime, A 22 year old iniesta contending with deco, sylvinho, van bommel still played in 11 games

So you're saying he wasn't a regular starter and was just fortunate that the real regular starter got injured which made him get a look-in? okay. seems you're making my point for me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Even Zidane retired at 34. But we don't want to talk about that.
We have seen all sort of baseless criterions being used by them with Pendu When trying to downplay messi's achievement na so this shouldn't be suprising, Imagine longetivity being used against xavi and iniesta who had already defined an era by age 30 grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

By the way nobody told Modric to peak later
Nobody told Iniesta to be a bench warmer while Modric was already playing regular football for his own club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

So you're saying he wasn't a regular starter and was just fortunate that the real regular starter got injured which made him get a look-in? okay. seems you're making my point for me
Not fortunate, If his 22 year old self wasn't good enough he would have been sent back to Barça B or have been named the flop of the season like modric

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Not fortunate, If his 22 year old self wasn't good enough he would have been sent back to Barça B or have been named the flop of the season like modric

Modric was voted at the middle of the season. towards the end he was regarded to be one of Madrid's best players of the season. I don't expect Barca fans who started supporting the club much later to know this

either way Iniesta was a bench warmer who was lucky injuries hit. hell, even Marcelo and Nacho got lucky yesterday too due to injuries and suspensions

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
lipsrsealed

Some Barca fans do not agree that you're a "TRUE" Barca fan because of some of your takes. It's either that's true or you just started supporting Barca or may be, just may be you're not watching enough games played by Barca.

How can you say Chelsea outplayed Barca in 2009, I mean OUTPLAYED

A game that saw Barca in beast mode especially from 60 something minutes. Yes there were some stupid calls in that game but OUTPLAYED?

LOL!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Nobody told Iniesta to be a bench warmer while Modric was already playing regular football for his own club
Yeah he was a benchwarmer unlike Modric grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Modric was voted at the middle of the season. towards the end he was regarded to be one of Madrid's best players of the season. I don't expect Barca fans who started supporting the club much later to know this

either way Iniesta was a bench warmer who was lucky injuries hit. hell, even Marcelo and Nacho got lucky yesterday too due to injuries and suspensions
None of my freakin business, He was voted as he flop of the season for the 19 games he played in

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
So Zlatan is better than the Real Ronaldo with this your Logic undecided
Don't quote me anymore if you can't comprehend. What part of all boxes can't u understand? Does Zlatan have a ballon d'or, FIFA best, world cup trophy or even UCL trophy, how aesthetically pleasing is Zlatan to watch? Is he still among the best strikers in world football?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
BoomBucks:
lipsrsealed

Wetin this one dy talk like this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Messi has 7 Balond'or compared to wasiu who has 5 yet you people still didn't agree that Messi is better.

Now because Xavi and Iniesta nor get Balond'or, Modric is better than both.

Which kind of logic is that?

Make una stop adding powdered pepper to your meth abeg..

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
mostob:
Messi has 7 Balond'or compared to wasiu who has 5 yet you people still didn't agree that Messi is better.

Now because Xavi and Iniesta nor get Balond'or, Modric is better than both.

Which kind of logic is that?

Make una stop adding powdered pepper to your meth abeg..

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lewandowski next season grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
at least the guys on Twitter are not dumb like some idiots on this forum

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

You dey mind them, Anytime Vardrid has a good game with modric doing something unusual, These guys would jump out of their lockers to disturb us, Wait first you even see modric for that game before that pass to rodrygo grin, Someone small pedri pocketed
Person wey peak late when xavi and iniesta don dey prepare to finish their illustrious careers

This is false...Modric became a regular starter after Mourinho left in 2013...he was a regular in Ancelotti's hybrid midfield alongside Xabi and Di Maria and it was his cross that made 92:48 possible

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
pu7pl3:

This is false...Modric became a regular starter after Mourinho left in 2013...he was a regular in Ancelotti's hybrid midfield alongside Xabi and Di Maria and it was his cross that made 92:48 possible
Ah, Hibiscus, I've already answered hopefu llandord up there na, Yes I know he assisted Ramos for your equalizer, I posted the pic cause of your fellow comrades who were undermining xaviesta cause of Modric's "longetivity" in the game and I told him Modric became more lethal in his 30s when the others were gradually folding up, Comprenez Vous?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
MJBOLT:
Oboy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
MJBOLT:

From haaland to mbappe to salah to lewandosky, I wonder who’s next

Media just they use barka Dey catch cruise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oboi...dz insult just too much ........ I dare any Madrid fans to show me the match Modric dominate a midfield of xavi and inesta both at euro 2008 and during their club career. FFs xavi made 4 assists and in a single Classico match.These guys outplayed paul scholes and co in two ucl finals. Spain practically won euro 2012 without a recognized striker.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
“Modric ghosted while Xavi and inesta were still at barka”

But he won the Ucl 4 times during that period(2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018).

Then those dumbo had to run to Asia

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
peterd53:
Oboi...dz insult just too much ........ I dare any Madrid fans to show me the match Modric dominate a midfield of xavi and inesta both at euro 2008 and during their club career. FFs xavi made 4 assists and in a single Classico match.These guys outplayed paul scholes and co in two ucl finals. Spain practically won euro 2012 without a recognized striker.

Ask them to bring three games that Modric completely dominated a notable midfield known for bossing games.

All these flashes of brilliance he's been showing are against non-existent midfield bosses that make them think he has gotten to the level of his lords.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.