Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4578250 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) (5238) (5239) (5240) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stephendamsoho: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2022
jpmoriarti:
But the guy told an obvious lie. Why not correct him? You're happy to work with liars if it will serve your purpose.
andrewbaba44:

23 players where named as the team of the tournament and iniesta was there

We are not kids here that you think you can come and lie to

You should have also remind us that xavi won the best player in that euros because I think he is also part of this arguement

Now please tell me how was modric in the team of the tournament ahead of iniesta ?

Cutemadridista didn't lie. Iniesta made the top 23 list but didn't make the top 11 list which is available on UEFA official website and you see snippet of it posted by Purplchi.

The 4 midfielders regarded to be the true best in the tournament were Luka Xavi Senna and Altintop

So yes, Modric was selected "ahead of" Iniesta and regarded to have performed better than Iniesta in Euro 2008 despite losing out in the quarters while Iniesta could only make 23 man list despite being part of the winning team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2022
stephendamsoho:

Cutemadridista didn't lie. Iniesta made the top 23 list but didn't make the top 11 list which is available on UEFA official website and you see snippet of it posted by Purplchi.

The 4 midfielders regarded to be the true best in the tournament were Luka Xavi Senna and Altintop

So yes, Modric was selected "ahead of" Iniesta and regarded to have performed better than Iniesta in Euro 2008 despite losing out in the quarters while Iniesta could only make 23 man list despite being part of the winning team.

This still doesn’t make modric better than iniesta

Thank you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2022
If no be owo I for like make we sign Darwin Nunez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:
If no be owo I for like make we sign Darwin Nunez
32 goals this season already. Quite decent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
All the madridiots should leave this thread and go to their boring thread.
Without Barca fans the Madrid thread will still be in page 3 by now.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Anyways i hope we can kill off the game In first half today.
I don't want us to start playing second half with pressure.

Just 4 goals in the 1st then we can enjoy ourselves and relax in the second half.
Football has changed now, time has gone past where you win games in the second half, only 1 in ten teams comes from behind to win in the second half of a big Tournament like this.

Just try get a great 1st half and then manage the second half.
I don't like depending on second half football.
If we can get even if it's 2 goals up in first half then second half can be manageable.

Football is now more first half then second half because clubs have started going to Diego simeone way in second half. You can tell from Manchester city's game yesterday.

That is now the only safe way now. I hope Barca don't make the mistake of depending on second half display because Frankfurt will defend with their lives which will make it very very difficult.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
It ends tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lionel Messi will be wearing GOAT on his sleeve after PSG announced a partnership with the next-generation lifestyle platform.

This can only be for Messi.... Them no day force am!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jokerman:
It ends tonight grin

Yours ended a long time ago!! grin grin

And there's probability that it would never materialize again. angry angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How did Barca beat them ?
The Barca way. But this is the first time I'm seeing Atletico Madrid frustrated to this extent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Yours ended a long time ago!! grin grin

And there's probability that it would never materialize again. angry angry grin grin

Ten Hag cometh! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jokerman:

Ten Hag cometh! grin

They have been coming and will still come.

So, we are sure it'll still end in tears!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Lionel Messi will be wearing GOAT on his sleeve after PSG announced a partnership with the next-generation lifestyle platform.

This can only be for Messi.... Them no day force am!!
Expect Penaldo to ink the GOAT on his sleeves in retaliation.

We die here!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jokerman:
It ends tonight grin
Just like your name.
You are a joke.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
Just like your name.
You are a joke.

Don't worry my brother... no trophy for lolona this season... grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jokerman:

Don't worry my brother... no trophy for lolona this season... grin

We cannot be like you guys naaaa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Who else has noticed that the haaland media hype has died down grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Descottes:
The father and the agent are going to destroy the boys career.
It's not like he is a one man match winner like Messi when he was at his age.
Even Neymar at the current age of halland was better than halland, the kid should move now because soon when fati and the rest like Pedri and Gavi starts heading headlines. Nobody will reason halland again and if you check, lewandoski is the only German player that takes headlines for years now.
People don't really care about players from Germany except they move.
That era ended with Ribery and robben.

If halland fails to leave Germany this year, no club will go for him again because the world cup is surely going to produce some new kid on the block and his country not going to the world cup is going to affect his worth.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
I just watched highlights of borna Sosa and oh boy he's so good!! shocked
How's that guy still at Stuttgart?!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
The father and the agent are going to destroy the boys career.
It's not like he is a one man match winner like Messi when he was at his age.
Even Neymar at the current age of halland was better than halland, the kid should move now because soon when fati and the rest like Pedri and Gavi starts heading headlines. Nobody will reason halland again and if you check, lewandoski is the only German player that takes headlines for years now.
People don't really care about players from Germany except they move.
That era ended with Ribery and robben.

If halland fails to leave Germany this year, no club will go for him again because the world cup is surely going to produce some new kid on the block and his country not going to the world cup is going to affect his worth.
I think he'll eventually join city tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Borna Sosa left back attributes rating IMO

Crossing- 10/10 (omo the guy dey whip some Beckham-esque crosses)
Attack- 9/10
Dribbling- 7/10
Pace- 7/10
Defense- 6/10

The guy is very good and still young (24).
I don't know how and why he's under the radar.
We have to sign him asap!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Descottes:

He rejected barka, so barka’s journalists/fans stopped hyping him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
You will lose today.
Finished club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Devvy4:

He rejected barka, so barka’s journalists/fans stopped hyping him
Their Journalists and fans have started gumbody on lewadoski. grin.
Rejectedlona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Descottes:
Borna Sosa left back attributes rating IMO

Crossing- 10/10 (omo the guy dey whip some Beckham-esque crosses)
Attack- 9/10
Dribbling- 7/10
Pace- 7/10
Defense- 6/10

The guy is very good and still young (24).
I don't know how and why he's under the radar.
We have to sign him asap!!

Which money will you get to sign him? Go and pay your debts first.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mingueza smiley

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Which money will you get to sign him? Go and pay your debts first.
frustrated homeless fellow ( ͡°❥ ͡°)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Villarreal knocked them out but we still received stray bullets
It seems the Rent free infection has spread from nairaland all the way to France before currently stopping over in Germany

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
This Leipzig team is good

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kilishihunter:
This Leipzig team is good
Christopher Nkunku is damm good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Oldboss:
Christopher Nkunku is damm good
Sure chief, the man's on fire rm but they also have underrated ballers like olmo, gvardiol, Angelino and the likes, I also love the way they move the ball penetratively and to the flanks, I think they will be in the europa league final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Sure chief, the boy's a gem but they also have underrated ballers like olmo, gvardiol, Angelino and the likes, I also love the way they move the ball penetratively, I think they will be in the europa league final
all thank to Domenico Tedesco he really transformed them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) (5238) (5239) (5240) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.