Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613288 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

And another thing
What the hell do we do with MATS? He's become a lil better though still static but his height is also another big problem, Reference: Frankfurt's goal at home and 2nd goal tonight

His positioning is poor. Too poor when it comes to long range shot/shots outside the box. Personally , I think Zubizarreta bought him because of his ability to play the ball with his feet.

De gea, Oblak, Navas, Buffon ,Courtoirs are better than him. Old man NEUR is still benching him in the national team even after they changed coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2022
OhBritannia:
Come back?
Nigga i ain't gayyyy.
Go and hop on the ass of ferran Torres.
It seems hoping on ass is your destiny.

You insulted me first and i return it back.
Nobody has monopoly of violence, where your own ends, That of another starts.
Crase dey pass crase.
Anyday anytime you come for me, you go collect and i go put am for your body wotowoto and that's a fact.
You are too small to fight with me
When i was doing this online fights with men like funlordd in the Manchester united thread many years ago.
You are still being pushed out of the ass of your mom in the delivery room.

Lol. You started the insult.... But I am allowing it to pass.

Ask around here... I don't have shame if I want to engage you and trust me, a lot of pages will go down cos i'll be bringing my A-game and not these useless "fabu" lexicons you are crafting. Just go back a couple of pages here, and you'll end up avoiding me. Ask that Madridiiot urging you on how it went by when he started the same route you are plying now.

Na football we analyze and I didn't insult you until you did. But if you no want peace... Well, I am equally up to the task.

Make we no fight tonight... I'm begging you.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lol. You started the insult.... But I am allowing it to pass.

Ask around here... I don't have shame if I want to engage you and trust me, a lot of pages will go down cos i'll be bringing my A-game and not these useless "fabu" lexicons you are crafting. Just go back a couple of pages here, and you'll end up avoiding me. Ask that Madridiiot urging you on how it went by when he started the same route you are plying now.

Na football we analyze and I didn't insult you until you did. But if you no want peace... Well, I am equally up to the task.

Make we no fight tonight... I'm begging you.
Lolz please ignore him. grin grin

I remember that day we join hand to take down one guy like that. We close like 7 pages on top the guy head. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have not seen the guy ever again since that day. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

His positioning is poor. Too poor when it comes to long range shot/shots outside the box. Personally , I think Zubizarreta bought him because of his ability to play the ball with his feet.

De gea, Oblak, Navas, Buffon ,Courtoirs are better than him. Old man NEUR is still benching him in the national team even after they changed coach.
Yeah his sweeper keeper abilities like valdes but he was also a great shot stopper, I won't fully blame him for the loss as he also made some good stops but common he should at least stopped borre's shot or kostic's angled ball, After that 3rd goal the morale of the team just died completely unlike few minutes ago when we pushing before that nonsense VAR incident
Vandervoort that we were scouting has gone to Leipzig, I like Inaki pena but I'm really afraid of his height too if he comes back, MATS needs someone to push him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2022
jpmoriarti:

I remember that day we join hand to take down one guy like that. We close like 7 pages on top the guy head. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly, he no won no
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2022
Has anyone noticed that the super mods in nairaland don't like Barcelona?
I don't know the mod in particular but any good news about Barcelona will never be on the front page but once it's something to humiliate Barcelona especially Lionel Messi, it will reach the front page in seconds.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2022
This is the only cup Barca will win this season > grin

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:41am On Apr 15, 2022
OhBritannia:
I don't know the mod in particular but any good news about Barcelona will never be on the front page but once it's something to humiliate Barcelona especially Lionel Messi, it will reach the front page in seconds.
There is no news like a bad, shocking news.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Topmaike007:
This is the only cup Barca will win this season > grin
You came late to the party, man! Party don finish. wink

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yeah his sweeper keeper abilities like valdes but he was also a great shot stopper, I won't fully blame him for the loss as he also made some good stops but common he should at least stopped borre's shot or kostic's angled ball, After that 3rd goal the morale of the team just died completely unlike few minutes ago when we pushing before that nonsense VAR incident
Vandervoort that we were scouting has gone to Leipzig, I like Inaki pena but I'm really afraid of his height too if he comes back, MATS needs someone to push him

The last goal was quite shocking. It was evident that they trained well for it and it's fast becoming a trend to want to shoot outside , especially from German opponents.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Imagine the insult... bringing in Depay for few mins to come and do what? Leave your boy make e play finish nah!

Before Xavi took over, Depay was the most impressive player for barca but now he has been relegated to the bench since xavi's arrival...

Garcia... grin

Una never see anything yet...

This is the beginning!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Lana1:
Pele o Fireman grin grin

Hide yourself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:59am On Apr 15, 2022
FirstbornWds:

The last goal was quite shocking. It was evident that they trained well for it and it's fast becoming a trend to want to shoot outside , especially from German opponents.

Omo that goal shock me to my bone marrow. I weak cos the way goal enter my eye dey deceive me. It was like they staged that event repeatedly before undertaking it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:04am On Apr 15, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Lmao.... Na dey mad. grin grin

Emek*** style. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:20am On Apr 15, 2022
OhBritannia:
At least Dembele tried, even Adama did something, even demphay did something, they tried their best but of what use was Ferran Torres?
Totally useless, the left wing was totally non existence.
Xavi is going to use Spanish favouritism to destroy Barcelona.
Xavi should understand that this isn't the era of Guardiola where 9 Barcelona players are starters in Spain.
The Barca players of then were top class unlike low class like Ferran Torres.
Just watch how Spain will be humiliated in the upcoming world cup.

Xavi is to be blamed for the loss, imagine benching Frankie, a man that Manchester city and Guardiola has been trying to get for years now.
Benching dest, one of our best players last season.
Benching demphay and de Jong so of what use in buying them?
Pique has totally exposed xavi today, xavi has been greatly covered by pique ever since. Pique was our engine covering the messes of xavi.
only two matches Pique didn't play and Eric Garcia is already showing his "inner Maguire"...but Xavi really bleeped up for not starting De Jong in such a crucial match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nunez too is expensive, Around 70-80m
At this stage I don't care anymore about lewandoski's age, if it's possible to get him, Let him come, Afterall it's still the same UCL he'll play next season
Mehn....when you see those Aubameyang missed chances, Lewandowski at 40 would put them away
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

When neuer was out for a year before the last World Cup and stegen was in good form he was still bench by neuer ,so it’s now you want him to bench neuer when there is even Bayern bias in the national team ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2022
OhBritannia:

Na that one be your problem ?

Chelsea ,manure Madrid all hate Barcelona but Na Nairaland mod you Dey talk of ,those ones Na epl fan boys self nah grin

Barca Dey play Europa league dem troll Barca ,Barca commot for Europa league dem troll Barca ,even useless manure self get mouth talk grin

Na only Madrid suppose fit troll Barca self
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2022
coded01:
Imagine the insult... bringing in Depay for few mins to come and do what? Leave your boy make e play finish nah!

Before Xavi took over, Depay was the most impressive player for barca but now he has been relegated to the bench since xavi's arrival...

Garcia... grin

Una never see anything yet...

This is the beginning!

When xavi took over Depay was injured so what are you saying ??

Barca have been winning games while depay was out for more than a month ,suddenly Barca lost to Frankfurt its because xavi is benching Depay

Oga talk another thing

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2022
BlaqFaze:
only two matches Pique didn't play and Eric Garcia is already showing his "inner Maguire"...but Xavi really bleeped up for not starting De Jong in such a crucial match

De Jong was sick man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Aubameyang missed chances but Na torres be the problem ?

Canwe address Eric Garcia and mingueza grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2022
where's tlona my nigga. How are you feeling this morning?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Aubameyang missed chances but Na torres be the problem ?

Canwe address Eric Garcia and mingueza grin

Eric is improving but needs a senior guidance to avoid all these reckless mistakes.

Mingueza is a complete mistake. I don't see how he's salvageable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Eric is improving but needs a senior guidance to avoid all these reckless mistakes.

Mingueza is a complete mistake. I don't see how he's salvageable.

Agreed about Eric
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:

Torres is a fraud for sure
you knw dz guy plays at d right wing at man city but on d left wing at barca. Couldnt dz be d bane of his problem..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TrebleChamp(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Bacteria8:

OhBritannia see this guy is also insulting you o
He even call you werey
See troublemaker grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Silentgroper(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2022
OhBritannia:
lmao see this bastard son of a thousand father whose mum's body count is higher than the population of china.

You can do nothing, botanical lizard like you
Oh lawd!!!

someone's body count is higher than the popultion of china... Oh no!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2022
We Don come this morning o

The cries and gnashing of teeth on this thread is sweeeeeeeeet wink

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2022
On this thread, some Barcelona fans feel superior to others.

When one of us criticizes a certain player, there are others who call it hatred for the player.

But those of you who see it as hatred for the player also exhibit traits of that "hatred" towards another player.

We should all take it easy. Among these players, some of them are only promising; they are not world beaters yet no matter the hype even from Goal.

At this stage, none of them is above criticism.

We only hope they turn to world beaters, please!

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dumininu01(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2022
jpmoriarti:
This Darwin Nunez guy is gonna lit up Europe very soon. If Barca has the money, we should go for him. This boy will score goals like Suarez.
Any club that signs Darwin Nunez will have a gem on their hands.. That guy is a really good finisher.. Coming from a Liverpool fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2022
I love how all our players track back to help the defense unlike before....only one man will be gallivanting...you have seen it now we needed Messi in yesterday's match.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
I love how all our players track back to help the defense unlike before....only one man will be gallivanting...you have seen it now we needed Messi in yesterday's match.
I love Messi so much and I hope he succeeds throughout the years he has left in football.

But I think we should forge ahead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.