Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599818 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TrebleChamp(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na that one be your problem ?

Chelsea ,manure Madrid all hate Barcelona but Na Nairaland mod you Dey talk of ,those ones Na epl fan boys self nah grin

Barca Dey play Europa league dem troll Barca ,Barca commot for Europa league dem troll Barca ,even useless manure self get mouth talk grin

Na only Madrid suppose fit troll Barca self
E pain you abi grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2022
TrebleChamp:
E pain you abi grin grin grin

7th place team cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2022
Its a shame that for the past 6 years or so in Europe we have been a disgraced especially at the back..i don't know why our defender's are like this is it a curse? look at Villarreal defending with blood against Bayern if na we na wotowoto flogging, AtM defends well,same as Madrid except now wey Madrid dun turn olosho wey dey dash people goal..buh our own..never we must collect if pressure too much. Am fed up i would have blamed everything on our defense but our forward should have scored but they also useless...Lewan can come in abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Its a shame that for the past 6 years or so in Europe we have been a disgraced especially at the back..i don't know why our defender's are like this is it a curse? look at Villarreal defending with blood against Bayern if na we na wotowoto flogging, AtM defends well,same as Madrid except now wey Madrid dun turn olosho wey dey dash people goal..buh our own..never we must collect if pressure too much. Am fed up i would have blamed everything on our defense but our forward should have scored but they also useless...Lewan can come in abeg.
If we could not beat Frankfurt, what happens against the heavyweights of Champions League football?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

If we could not beat Frankfurt, what happens against the heavyweights of Champions League football?
if it was Chelsea you played with,do you believe you will not see a single goal and you go still chop reach 5 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
I love how all our players track back to help the defense unlike before....only one man will be gallivanting...you have seen it now we needed Messi in yesterday's match.
So you needed Messi in Europa??

Alaye calm down joor

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Shey una don see wetin favoritsm don curse

I no know wetin Mingueza come find for that match

First leg it was after Dejong came that we scored a goal
Yesterday gavi started ahead of him onto wetin

Remove mingueza at HT was what I was expecting to happen for where??
Remove Torres for where??

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Jodera:
So you needed Messi in Europa??

Alaye calm down joor

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
I love how all our players track back to help the defense unlike before....only one man will be gallivanting...you have seen it now we needed Messi in yesterday's match.

My guy stop clowning

If Messi Dey you no draw benfica 0-0 wey carry you to Europa grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2022
UncleHaba22:
Shey una don see wetin favoritsm don curse

I no know wetin Mingueza come find for that match

First leg it was after Dejong came that we scored a goal
Yesterday gavi started ahead of him onto wetin

Remove mingueza at HT was what I was expecting to happen for where??
Remove Torres for where??

No favoritism about mingueza ,Xavi played him because of lenglet blunder ,I no blame am for that one

How did mingueza scored at last season el Classico cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Bacteria8:

E reach to burst laff oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2022
JPmoriati see how Messi kept on strolling last night without doing anything tangible.

He's the reason we lost.

He needs to leave Barca TBH. I'm tired of all these.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2022
TLona1:
JPmoriati see how Messi kept on strolling last night without doing anything tangible.

He's the reason we lost.

We lost because the fans refused to support the teams. We had over 40,000 Frankfurt fans at the Camp Nou. Some of Barca fans betrayed the club. Sold their tickets for as high as 500 euros to Frankfurt fans, that is about NGN 300,000. Unbelievable.

Probably they didn't value the Europa League cup and saw it as a way to make some fortune off of a very enthusiastic German fans who flooded the streets of Barcelona yesterday hunting for tickets at any price.

Yes, we cannot look for excuses but you cannot overlook the fact that our players played as though they were in away stadium. At half time, lots of fans left in their drove for what they termed a betrayal by fellow Barca fans or by the Barca officials. No one knew what exactly happened or how it happened.

I guess we'll know more in coming days.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
On this thread, some Barcelona fans feel superior to others.

When one of us criticizes a certain player, there are others who call it hatred for the player.

But those of you who see it as hatred for the player also exhibit traits of that "hatred" towards another player.

We should all take it easy. Among these players, some of them are only promising; they are not world beaters yet no matter the hype even from Goal.

At this stage, none of them is above criticism.

We only hope they turn to world beaters, please!
I have said this time and time and time again.

There is so much promise and talent in this team, let us not put too much pressure on them by expecting them to perform in every match they play, win every game or expect them to instantly begin to win trophies.

This thing is not by wave of a magic wand, these things take time, let's be patient.

However we can all look back and feel proud of what we have witnessed in the past 2 months; most notably the comprehensive and decisive wins against Madrid, Napoli, Sevilla, Athletico and Athleti.

2nd place would be a very modest finish; next season we can make a push for the league and the latter UCL stages..

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2022
jpmoriarti:
[b]We lost because the fans refused to support the teams. We had over 40,000 Frankfurt fans at [/b]the Camp Nou. Some of Barca fans betrayed the club. Sold their tickets for as high as 500 euros to Frankfurt fans, that is about NGN 300,000. Unbelievable.

Probably they didn't value the Europa League cup and saw it as a way to make some fortune off of a very enthusiastic German fans who flooded the streets of Barcelona yesterday hunting for tickets at any price.

Yes, we cannot look for excuses but you cannot overlook the fact that our players played as though they were in away stadium. At half time, lots of fans left in their drove for what they termed a betrayal by fellow Barca fans or by the Barca officials. No one knew what exactly happened or how it happened.

That is not why we lost, that excuse is not tenable...
I have heard that excuse all night and that excuse is embarassing and desperate.

We cannot beat Real Madrid, Napoli and Valencia so comprehensively AWAY at their respective stadia and complain about fans not being at Camp Nou against lowly Frankfurt.

We lost because Xavi missed his tactics on the night.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2022
tesppidd:
I have said this time and time and time again.

There is so much promise and talent in this team, let us not put too much pressure on them by expecting them to perform in every match they play, win every game or expect them to instantly begin to win trophies.

This thing is not by wave of a magic wand, these things take time, let's be patient.

However we can all look back and feel proud of what we have witnessed in the past 2 months; most notably the comprehensive and decisive wins against Madrid, Napoli, Sevilla, Athletico and Athleti.

2nd place would be a very modest finish; next season we can make a push for the league and the latter UCL stages..
Agreed 100%. We can look back and be proud. Let's aim for 2nd place finish. Add more steel in the midfield next season and get more decisive striker.

Maybe we were being swept away by the 15 game unbeaten run euphoria that we begun to forget that we're still under construction. Performances like yesterday's shows where we are and what we really need to do for a stronger 2022/2023 campaign.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:05am On Apr 15, 2022
To you all saying that we don't need a striker. Auba is good but his technical ability is limited. Bad 1st touch, poor passing. He will be very useless against a high level team.

Alba....getting a quality LB is very important.
Mats need serious competition.
Dembele is needed here. Extending his contract is a must. Was the only attacker asking 4 the ball last night trying to create something out of nothing. @ a point 3 players were marking him.

Playing pedri @ d right central midfield does not work. He's certainly d most in-form barca midfielder. Nawa 4 Xavi. None of gavi & alba can switch play to the right with a perfect cross-field pass to dembele especially when the left side is crowded. We have seen Pedri switch play effortlessly cox ferran likes to come inside.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Agreed 100%. We can look back and be proud. Let's aim for 2nd place finish. Add more steel in the midfield next season and get more decisive striker.

Maybe we were being swept away by the 15 game unbeaten run euphoria that we begun to forget that we're still under construction. Performances like yesterday's shows where we are and what we really need to do for a stronger 2022/2023 campaign.
You know already that i didn't give this team any chance before now.

But i must admit I've been wowed by what I've seen the last 2 months.

This team is so talented and promising. This team will do wonders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2022
jpmoriarti:
We lost because the fans refused to support the teams. We had over 40,000 Frankfurt fans at the Camp Nou. Some of Barca fans betrayed the club. Sold their tickets for as high as 500 euros to Frankfurt fans, that is about NGN 300,000. Unbelievable.

These excuses won't fly for a team that has won top teams comprehensively away from home this season.

Xavi and the players messed up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2022
tesppidd:

We cannot beat Real Madrid, Napoli and Bilbao so comprehensively AWAY at their stadia and complain about fans not being at Camp Nou against lowly Frankfurt.

There is the psychological shift you tend to have when you know you're going to face a very hostile territory.

You don't need or expect fans support at the Bernabeu or the San Mames.

But you definitely need and expect fans support at the Camp Nou. Our ticket holders betrayed the team and sold their tickets to the highest bidders for a chance at a quick buck.

Of course, we can discuss Xavi tactics yesterday that didnt work but we basically played almost the same way we have been playing since last 4 months maybe with less intensity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2022
TLona1:

He's the reason we lost.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2022
tesppidd:
I have heard that excuse all night and that excuse is embarassing and desperate.

We cannot beat Real Madrid, Napoli and Valencia so comprehensively AWAY at their respective stadia and complain about fans not being at Camp Nou against lowly Frankfurt.

Not just last night. We were lucky to get a draw in Germany cox they dominated us in the 1st leg but couldn't finish. Last night, they came to the Camp Nou with their scoring boot & the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Frankfurt 3rd goal:

Stegen was like I don cover my near post (as he should), oya score the other side/far post if dem born you well. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2022
jpmoriarti:
There is the psychological shift you tend to have when you know you're going to face a very hostile territory.

You don't need or expect fans support at the Bernabeu or the San Mames.

But you definitely need and expect fans support at the Camp Nou. Our ticket holders betrayed the team and sold their tickets to the highest bidders for a chance at a quick buck.

Of course, we can discuss Xavi tactics yesterday that didnt work but we basically played almost the same way we have been playing since last 4 months maybe with less intensity.
Psychological shift shocked

Okay maybe you're right..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2022
At least you won a trophy this season...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Krasid:
At least you won a trophy this season...

make we dash them even though we also beat the useless club at their own base.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2022
When you think you have seen it all.... Dis mfs will find creative means to ruin your mood & day.

Villareal knocking out Bayern.
Madrid is not the most in~form team in Europe but they will always find a way to win.

On the other hand Barca tends to collapse totally in the face of pressure.
Frankfurt is the 9th placed team in the bundesliga.

Is it a pschological something? The pattern has been established, the manner, the way we crumble is kinda similar.
Or is it that our squad can't compete @ the highest level?

I'm confused
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2022
Expert17:
Frankfurt 3rd goal:

Stegen was like I don cover my near post (as he should), oya score the other side/far post if dem born you well. grin grin grin

Dat guy na otondo. we ve conceded cheap goals thanks to his poor positioning. That 3rd goal shock me. Tufiakwa!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2022
jpmoriarti:

See excuse grin

Does this mean we're meant to lose every away game because of more opponent fans?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2022
How can i explain to my wife that this is Camp Nou and the people in the stands are away fans?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2022
TLona1:

See excuse grin

Does this mean we're meant to lose every away game because of more opponent fans?
Football is a mental game in as much as it is physical.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2022
TLona1:

See excuse grin

Make Frankfurt fans full Etihad or Anfield, dey go still chop correct beating.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) (5250) (5251) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.