Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4642120 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5272) (5273) (5274) (5275) (5276) (5277) (5278) ... (6219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You might not know this but there's more to the game than just scoring goals. But Nah.. These are things your brain won't be able to process since it's wired to think in reverse.

So, there's no point in arguing with ya.

#PeaceOut
When messi was playing in a badly coached weakened barca side and still trying to lift the team via goals and assists, they were all trolling him and saying of what use were his goals for or he was blocking people's shine, I just hope pendu won't jakpa as usual come season end sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bacteria8:

Meathead I know hate won't let you comprehend properly... grin

The last paragraph is about this season.
How many goals this season for the GOAT and the assistant goat cheesy

As u be mumu
Who go play UCL or Europa?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

When messi was playing in a badly coached weakened barca side and still trying to lift the team via goals and assists, they were all trolling him and saying of what use were his goals for or he was blocking people's shine, I just hope pendu won't jakpa as usual come season end sha cheesy

I hope he Jakpas and go to bring another unfortunate team down from their high horse so long as it's not Barcelona and Manchester City.

I'm sure Guardiola would be thanking God for dodging a bullet!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I hope he Jakpas and go to bring another unfortunate team down from their high horse so long as it's not Barcelona and Manchester City.

I'm sure Guardiola would be thanking God for dodging a bullet!!! grin
Baba doesn't want to be the first player to score 100 goals in europa conference league

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You might not know this but there's more to the game than just scoring goals. But Nah.. These are things your brain won't be able to process since it's wired to think in reverse.

Imagine comparing Leo's stat in just one season to CR5's who has played in the EPL In 2003-09 before returning in 2021 and is still there.

So, there's no point in arguing with ya.

#PeaceOut

Lol he don change gear as usual...

Memuna read and understand... How many Ronaldo scored this season ? How many for the Dwarve grin

How many goals Ronaldo scored his first season in Italy grin grin

Go take a dump tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
It’s something that doesn’t get said very much, maybe because of his age.

But you could make a strong case that Barça are struggling a bit recently… because we’re missing arguably our best player. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
The Reale Arena injury list:

Piqué
Araujo
Jordi Alba
Dani Alves
Dr. Ricard Pruna angry shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:
The Reale Arena injury list:

Piqué
Araujo
Jordi Alba
Dani Alves
Dr. Ricard Pruna angry shocked

None of the aforementioned names except Pruna is actually injured. The rest players have all been listed in the squad expected to play tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:
It’s something that doesn’t get said very much, maybe because of his age.

But you could make a strong case that Barça are struggling a bit recently… because we’re missing arguably our best player. angry
Well you're right, Our midfield hasn't just being the same since his injury, Nobody can set the tempo in the middle currently like pedri and we've also missed his occasional moments of brilliance, It's been said we might see more of Puig sha these closing weeks so let's see how it goes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bacteria8:

Lol he don change gear as usual...

Memuna read and understand... How many Ronaldo scored this season ? How many for the Dwarve grin

How many goals Ronaldo scored his first season in Italy grin grin

Go take a dump tongue

Goal.com, as you highlighted, showered praises on Ronaldo, not because of how many goals he has scored in the Epl, this season but in general. But of course, you can't see beyond trolling.

Therefore, that dump you've made should see you head-buried inside.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Well you're right, Our midfield hasn't just being the same since his injury, Nobody can set the tempo in the middle currently like pedri and we've also missed his occasional moments of brilliance, It's been said we might see more of Puig sha these closing weeks so let's see how it goes
Puig won't play especially now that Sergi Roberto is coming back.

But the fact that Pedri is our best player is actually shocking and exciting at the same time. If he matures as everyone hopes he will, we have him at least 15 years of glory. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

None of the aforementioned names except Pruna is actually injured. The rest players have all been listed in the squad expected to play tomorrow.
Great to know this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Puig won't play especially now that Sergi Roberto is coming back.

But the fact that Pedri is our best player is actually shocking and exciting at the same time. If he matures as everyone hopes he will, we have him at least 15 years of glory. wink

I am not happy that a certain 19year old is our best player. I mean, there's just little that his young bones can carry. Don't get me wrong, I adore Pedri but right now, I believe he should be rising through the ranks under the tutelage of notable bosses. It's only then that he can manage to remain in top-flight football when it really matters, and all eyes are on him.

More so, it doesn't speak well for us as a team, and a formidable one at that.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Keep on cooking boy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Keep on cooking boy

Ferran Jugtla is equally balling. Two goals already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Ferran Jugtla is equally balling. Two goals already.
Comrade The streets ain't ready for ze future

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

That boy needs to be kept. He MUST be kept
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

That boy needs to be kept. He MUST be kept
Yeah, his goalscoring rate for Barca b is very good, But this one Laporta is serious about bringing another recognized 9 to the club and Auba is there, It looks like a loan might be feasible if not I'll like to have him, abde and Mika marmol around the first team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yeah, his goalscoring rate for Barca b is very good, But this one Laporta is serious about bringing another recognized 9 to the club and Auba is there, It looks like a loan might be feasible if not I'll like to have him, abde and Mika marmol around the first team

Since he has the capacity to play as an LW too, then it's clear we could use him for squad depth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Since he has the capacity to play as an LW too, then it's clear we could use him for squad depth.
Well true though, but he'll have both ferran and Fati to battle with but I prefer him in the middle more, Let's see sha
Anyways have you seen the latest on lewandoski?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

The streets ain't ready for more trophyless seasons and champions league disgrace.
Dead Club.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

The streets ain't ready for more trophyless seasons and champions league disgrace.
Dead Club.

You dey motivate me aje grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Well true though, but he'll have both Ferran and Fati to battle with but I prefer him in the middle more, Let's see sha
Anyways have you seen the latest on Lewandoski?

Man is refusing to grant interviews about his future. But as you said, I'll rather we don't get our hopes up for the mean time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bacteria8:

You dey motivate me aje grin grin grin
No peace for wicked uefalona.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dead club got rejected by masrii and they think lewadoski will sign for their broke ass. grin

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
At least messi's goal made psg to be confirmed as champions tonite even though they drew

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Unless dumb barka dogs jumping from one team to another just to kill the pain

From psg to chelsea to celebrating Man U downfall to celebrating psg Ligue win.

How depressing is it be to a barka dog grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Psg needed just a point to carry the league 1 and the Goat scored a Golazo....while Asst. goat scored to take his team to conference. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin GOATssi Agba cooker grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Psg needed just a point to carry the league 1 and the Goat scored a Golazo....while Asst. goat scored to take his team to conference. grin

That's why he's the GOAT. Scoring the needed goals to clinch titles. Not scoring goals to hinder team's progress.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
In 2020 Messi scored 30 goals for barca and provided 24 assists, but everyone trolled him when Barca went trophiless. Now it’s happening to Ronaldo and they’re blaming the team instead
Messi has 23 g/a in 29 games for psg and they don’t want us to celebrate the title? Mugus cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Devvy4:
Unless dumb barka dogs jumping from one team to another just to kill the pain

From psg to chelsea to celebrating Man U downfall to celebrating psg Ligue win.

How depressing is it be to a barka dog grin cheesy cheesy

Town Crier

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5272) (5273) (5274) (5275) (5276) (5277) (5278) ... (6219) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.