Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,195 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673866 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5274) (5275) (5276) (5277) (5278) (5279) (5280) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Valencia and betis match it's almost penalty shootout
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Payporte:
Thanks jare, I don even forget, I dey side betis for that game cause of Joaquin, Because of messi gladness, I don miss the second half of this match and Tyson fury KOing dillian Whyte
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Thanks jare, I don even forget, I dey side betis for that game cause of Joaquin, Because of messi gladness, I don miss the second half of this match and Tyson fury KOing dillian Whyte
same, I want betis to win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Payporte:
There’re both more successful than Barka

Barka played the super Copa, Ucl, Ulopa and Copa Dey Rey. Yet couldn’t even get to the semis in any of those competitions

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Payporte:

same, I want betis to win
E be like dem wan start
Meanwhile see how some people goat defender no even send their goat cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
"He can't do it outside Barcelona"

Finished Messi in one year has won half the amount of league titles Ronaldo won in 9 years for Madrid.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

E be like dem wan start
Meanwhile see how some people goat defender no even send their goat cheesy grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
congratulations to betis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Both PSG & Man United finished 2nd in their league last season

They signed Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo respectively

Lionel Messi has helped PSG to reclaim their title with 17 direct goal involvements while Ronaldo is improving Man United by leading them to the conference league with 19 direct goal involvements. .

We all know why Messi is the GOAT.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Payporte:

lol
Na our former la masia LB Juan Miranda wey score betis winning pk cry, Chai Thunder faya bartomeu
Congrats to Pellegrini, Joaquin, Bartra and co though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:03am On Apr 24, 2022
ThierryJay:
Both PSG & Man United finished 2nd in their league last season

They signed Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo respectively

Lionel Messi has helped PSG to reclaim their title with 17 direct goal involvements while Ronaldo is improving Man United by leading them to the conference league with 19 direct goal involvements. .

We all know why Messi is the GOAT.

My GOAT doesn't kill talents and teams. He rather improves them!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:07am On Apr 24, 2022
I'm the Messi (GOAT) in this boy's life. I live rent-free, right to the point of using my text here as a personal text on NL.

You should register for mentorship Devvy.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 4:12am On Apr 24, 2022
FirstbornWds:

My GOAT doesn't kill talents and teams. He rather improves them!!!!

GBAMsolutely!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 5:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Mourinho needed a Spanish League... Sergio Ramos gave him

Ancelloti needed a La Decimal... Sergio Ramos gave him

Zidane needed a League to his name ... Sergio Ramos gave him

And again Pochettino needed a League 1 and again Sergio Ramos scored in their last match which helped them to a definite victory to lift the League 1.

Sergio Ramos... The Gift to mankind cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Brov..rest you saying this shit cus those guys wear Barca's shirt,comes tomorrow now and they decide to leave Barca you will still be the one to criticise them..and move on to the next protégé. cool
How can Pedri or Fati overtake Messi as the greatest of all time?

Does he think being the GOAT is child's play?

Lol.

There can never be two GOATS.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Bacteria8:
Mourinho needed a Spanish League... Sergio Ramos gave him

Ancelloti needed a La Decimal... Sergio Ramos gave him

Zidane needed a League to his name ... Sergio Ramos gave him

And again Pochettino needed a League 1 and again Sergio Ramos scored in their last match which helped them to a definite victory to lift the League 1.

Sergio Ramos... The Gift to mankind cool

Community Standards

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2022
“I'm the Messi (GOAT) in this boy's life. I live rent-free, right to the point of using my text here as a personal text on NL.

You should register for mentorship Devvy”

Mr Margaret

Akpa amu

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Payporte:
congratulations to betis

Even betis has more trophies than famzalona this season

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Devvy4:

Even betis has more trophies than famzalona this season

Community TownCrier
U never see anything

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

Lol.

Bulls Eye!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Congrats Leo!

You remain my GOAT until Pedri or Ansu takes your place. wink

GrammarNazi1:

Lol.

Balon d'or no be beans o. And to overtake a GOAT with 7? @JP should just forget that talk, Can't happen in this generation.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Awesome01:

Balon d'or no be beans o. And to overtake a GOAT with 7? @JP should just forget that talk, Can't happen in this generation.
Yeahh Messi is unrepeatable! His consistency is astonishing. shocked shocked

This era of lack of talent and too much money mania, it would be almost impossible to find players with such consistency over a long period of time.

But we all are allowed to dream. Pedri and Ansu. They have to make it to the very top and remain there in the footsteps of Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Awesome01:

In fact, if not that Real Madrid helped Penaldo to put up a little fight, Messi would have won at least 12 Ballons d'Or.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Dead trophyless club.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
While barka dogs were celebrating PSG league win, many psg fans left the stadium, while the ones there were busy booing them.

Barka dogs are shameless lmao

https://en.as.com/soccer/mbappe-on-psg-fans-booing-ligue-1-title-win-they-wanted-to-send-a-message-n/?outputType=amp

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Make una try to day read na..

Is it hard to comprehend?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
CR5 went to Juventus...and Juve went from being perenial league, coppa winners and UCL finalist to losing the league and cup and being disgraced in champions league all in record time

now he don go Man U ..just now now Man u Don dey go conference league
once e just go every other person becomes poor "except him"..you cant make this shit up.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Devvy4:
While barka dogs were celebrating PSG league win, many psg fans left the stadium, while the ones there were busy booing them.

Barka dogs are shameless lmao

https://en.as.com/soccer/mbappe-on-psg-fans-booing-ligue-1-title-win-they-wanted-to-send-a-message-n/?outputType=amp
That is what they will celebrate this season with that fluke four zero beating they gave you people.
Dead Club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Make una try to day read na..

Is it hard to comprehend?

But guy you yourself no dey read at all?

What's there to comprehend when devvy said some fans left and the ones that remained on the stadia booed the team that just won the title (to show you that the fan base isn't happy but na barkabots come carry the league win for head) grin grin

When the other guy from chelsea thread comes here na and start saying y'all are shameless, you'll think he's just trolling for the fun of it...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
FergieRaww:

What's there to comprehend when devvy said some fans left and the ones that remained on the stadia booed the team that just won the title (to show you that the fan base isn't happy but na barkabots come carry the league win for head) grin grin

When the other guy from chelsea thread comes here na and start saying y'all are shameless, you'll think he's just trolling for the fun of it...

Person wey no fit read dey tell person make him read lol

They celebrated psg league win more than psg fans Barka fans sha cheesy grin

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2022/apr/23/european-roundup-inter-roma-psg

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
FergieRaww:

The same shamelessness you guys used to come and update us on messi's goals weekly and disturb us with Pendu's "useless" goals this season is the same one we are using for messi's title clinching goal and ligue 1 addition, Leave us to our shamelessness just as we left you guys too abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

That is what they will celebrate this season with that fluke four zero beating they gave you people.
Dead Club.
Eweeeeh
Werey don score own goal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5274) (5275) (5276) (5277) (5278) (5279) (5280) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.