Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597052 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) (5287) (5288) ... (6190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2022
You people will be relegated next season.
Dead Club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Then they wonder why their fans always sell their tickets to their opponents grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Xavi has really disappointed me. You have a guy like Adama who once had 4 assists in 6 games without even completing 90 minutes but you decide to keep him on the bench for a Ferran Torres who needs chance upon chance upon chance to score.

Why not take Dembele to the left and leave Adama on the right, then once it's 60 minutes take off Aubameyang and bring on Luuk de Jong( this guy has saved us so many times to not get reasonable match time). Xavi is being sentimental and I don't like it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by potland: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Who won the match between barca and rayo yesterday?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Since the first 19 year old that was carrying our team is out, At least the other 19 year old that is fit should help us since we are advancing to more trouble, We still have to travel to tough grounds at betis and getafe who would have studied this blueprint of score first and lock up shop, 2nd position would at least grant us one more chance at silverware next season in the supercopa but now e come hard pass jamb for us
I think say una dey fight for laliga before

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by potland: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2022
So frenkie de jong is complete like this. Topmike
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Xavi shld take d blame. We overpaid. That guy does not worth 25m. A winger who can't dribble, average pace, can't cross. Pep don run us street. Too bad cox we're in financial difficulty hence we shld manage our resources judiciously.
The guy is still young sha, we might still get the best out of him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2022
sebod:
I have had enough of Dembele, he can pack his loads and leave. How could a left footed player be so bad at shooting? He has never impressed me for once.
me too, he is loosing possession too much....... let him go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2022
ghettokid1:
The guy is still young sha, we might still get the best out of him

I hope so too but 4 now make Xavi bench am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mbjane: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This shameless Barca fans sef go dey troll other clubs, no wonder they are shamelessly praising a 4 League One goal merchant this season grin grin. Failure don blind them finish grin grin.

Manure fan .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2022
I said it once,"Xavi is a good coach but sentiments and rigidity will kill his career", i also said few months ago that it will only take a season or two for other coaches to read Xavi's(Midfield god) pattern ..it seems like its happening already.. no team/manager can achieve feats with one pattern.. Madrid of old plays one touch football and when its not working they immediately take it up and trust Ronaldo/Benzema on set pieces that's how they where able to beat Bayern and several clubs to win Champions leagues, another example is Klopp of Liverpool his natural tactics is Mane nd Sallah causing havoc from wing but when it stopped working you see him immediately bring in Ferminho/Jota/Origi/wijnaldum and they used set pieces,thats how they where able to eliminate us from Champions league even with 3-0 lead...and he makes sure he utilizes every player including Origi..Luiz Diaz is an example of player that will improve on his ball next season, his confidence is now high ,his skills are improving on a daily not a certain fraud that was bought 55m only to shedibalabala ...and someone here will tell you "his runs"...na 4runner angry ,"he needs time his ball will improve"..but Puig doesn't need time abi... let Xavi continue this is Barca not Al sadd ,you Bleep up you face it, he knows the right thing but he is borrowing Koeman's rigid nature issorite..he has tried for us this season na from next season i go know wassup. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2022
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2022
COOL10:
Xavi has really disappointed me. You have a guy like Adama who once had 4 assists in 6 games without even completing 90 minutes but you decide to keep him on the bench for a Ferran Torres who needs chance upon chance upon chance to score.

Why not take Dembele to the left and leave Adama on the right, then once it's 60 minutes take off Aubameyang and bring on Luuk de Jong( this guy has saved us so many times to not get reasonable match time). Xavi is being sentimental and I don't like it.
this can't solve the problem and will only expand it...
The problem is the tactics...we play too much wing football...
Dembele and Adama are doing the job of Alba and Dest...
We need inside presence from them...we need forwards who will provide box presence not those kissing touchline...

We need to work the ball in the middle ...why we need Pedri...but even at that ...let Dembele and Adama leave in summer abeg...let's get a proper RW who knows how to get into the box and score....

Fati does that...why can't Dembele enter the box too?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2022
Jokerman:
grin
if you can't tell that is fake....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jokerman:
grin

This one no even know Wetin be real or fake

See Wetin by force trolling cause cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
TLona1:

Conference league people sef dey talk.

Nawa o undecided
Try not to cry. Pele sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bisqit: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Between frenkie de young and kevin de bruyne, who is the better midfielder?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
bisqit:
I know you must be trolling but KDB is at least three times better than Frenkie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
bisqit:

Are you ok bro ? angry

Comparing KDB with that one ... My God !!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
COOL10:

When you become barca coach you can use this formation.. But for now try and keep shut
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Why do lewadoski want to go to dead barka? He should stay in bayern or come and help us chase lukaku instead of going to suffer with trophyless people. Broke barka can't even pay his money.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Why do lewadoski want to go to dead barka? He should stay in bayern or come and help us chase lukaku instead of going to suffer with trophyless people. Broke barka can't even pay his money.

Closet fan grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
this can't solve the problem and will only expand it...
The problem is the tactics...we play too much wing football...
Dembele and Adama are doing the job of Alba and Dest...
We need inside presence from them...we need forwards who will provide box presence not those kissing touchline...

We need to work the ball in the middle ...why we need Pedri...but even at that ...let Dembele and Adama leave in summer abeg...let's get a proper RW who knows how to get into the box and score....

Fati does that...why can't Dembele enter the box too?

When you play intense possession football, you need wingers who can keep the pitch as wide as possible. You need wingers who know how to stretch the defence so that your midfielders can take advantage of the half spaces. These wingers should also know how to cross the ball. Adama suits this role perfectly.

Fati is still recovering, he just started light training. We need to make do with what we have hence my initial suggestion. Take Dembele to the left and let him drive at the defense( he's two footed so he won't have issues with this), play Adama on the right to stretch the pitch and deliver those dangerous crosses for Auba or Luuk de Jong.

Also tell Adama to drop closer to the middle when defending so he drive with the ball and attract players to himself ( he did this against Napoli and assisted Alba's goal). This will help create numerical advantage in the middle.

When Dembele is tired, bring on Memphis. If Adama is tired, take him off for Memphis, shift Dembele to the right and let Memphis occupy that left wing.

We must not lose that second spot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Adama and Ferran?
jpmoriarti:
Dembélé’s shooting is the worst I have seen. For a player his quality, he has to be doing much better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dem drag andrewbaba44 today grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
bisqit:

Comparing Frankie Ding Dong to KDB is like comparing a 1998 Toyota RAV4 to 2021 Mercedes G63 Brabus
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Neimar:

Closet fan grin
Lewadoski will not come to barka. Mark my word. You people don't deserve any good player.
Dead club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ibukzy:

Dem drag andrewbaba44 today grin grin

cheesy cheesy

We drag ourselves

Na me fit them

Hating on xavi because their legend Lampard is struggling at Everton

I know how to handle those shekpites grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Lewadoski will not come to barka. Mark my word. You people don't deserve any good player.
Dead club.
Christensen and rudiger gone for better salary

European champions Oshi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
bisqit:

Stop it my nigga

We love Frenkie here but he shouldn’t be on the same sentence with de Bruyne

(1) (2) (3) ... (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) (5287) (5288) ... (6190) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano, Awesome01(m), BykeLaByke, abduleez1(m), udatso, Ijustwantto, monerozi5590, GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m), andrewbaba44, Leyqute(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.