Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593920 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) (5287) (5288) (5289) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Lewadoski will not come to barka. Mark my word. You people don't deserve any good player.
Dead club.

You love us, can't do without us
We are ur true love
Werey dy disguise grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ibukzy:

Dem drag andrewbaba44 today grin grin
With your average coach and dead club too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I hope so too but 4 now make Xavi bench am.
exactly, he is not suppose to be playing every minute like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Barka Fans: we are making moves under Xavi

The Moves:

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
I rang my girlfriend but she didn't answer my call. I texted her what was wrong and she replied “Our relationship is FC Barcelona”

i cried, I knew our relationship was finished.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
COOL10:

When you play intense possession football, you need wingers who can keep the pitch as wide as possible. You need wingers who know how to stretch the defence so that your midfielders can take advantage of the half spaces. These wingers should also know how to cross the ball. Adama suits this role perfectly.

Fati is still recovering, he just started light training. We need to make do with what we have hence my initial suggestion. Take Dembele to the left and let him drive at the defense( he's two footed so he won't have issues with this), play Adama on the right to stretch the pitch and deliver those dangerous crosses for Auba or Luuk de Jong.

Also tell Adama to drop closer to the middle when defending so he drive with the ball and attract players to himself ( he did this against Napoli and assisted Alba's goal). This will help create numerical advantage in the middle.

When Dembele is tired, bring on Memphis. If Adama is tired, take him off for Memphis, shift Dembele to the right and let Memphis occupy that left wing.

We must not lose that second spot.
that is not supposed to be the job of Adama...that's supposed to be job of Dest....
Look at Liverpool with Trent and Rob

I've given up on Dembele seasons ago...he has nothing worthwhile to offer us... Dembele can't even score...it's amazing how bad his shooting is for a forward...average defenders can shoot more accurately than Dembele...
No matter where you put Dembele he won't give you goals...he's not a serious footballer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
that is not supposed to be the job of Adama...that's supposed to be job of Dest....

I've given up on Dembele seasons ago...he has nothing worthwhile to offer us... Dembele can't even score...it's amazing how bad his shooting is for a forward...average defenders can shoot more accurately than Dembele...
No matter where you put Dembele he won't give you goals...he's not a serious footballer
@ emboldened, no truer words have been said

Kilishihunter thinks otherwise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
bisqit:
Between frenkie de young and kevin de bruyne, who is the better midfielder?
lmao. Abeg rest grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
potland:
So frenkie de jong is complete like this. Topmike
fdj was hugely overrated during his time at ajax.
I think most ajax personnel are overrated. Ten hag yansh go open for that man utd side wey he enter so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:

I agree with you on Dembele. He can be very frustrating at times but on his day he's unplayable. Who do you suggest should replace him? I don't think Xavi trusts Memphis enough to start him even though he's still our highest goalscorer in the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
COOL10:

I agree with you on Dembele. He can be very frustrating at times but on his day he's unplayable. Who do you suggest should replace him? I don't think Xavi trusts Memphis enough to start him even though he's still our highest goalscorer in the league.
I say we renew Dembele then sell him to PSG...
Then we try to get a good RW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TrebleChamp(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Neimar:

Ur fraud nr collect wotowoto?? grin
Wen last ur fraud win UCL?
Even PSG fans know small goat is a massive failure this season grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Descottes:
@ emboldened, no truer words have been said

Kilishi hunter thinks otherwise
We've all agreed dembele's ability to kill birds with his shooting for now is unparalleled na, I only said he'll be a top 3 winger in the world if he could work on that, How did I think otherwise again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Even PSG fans know small goat is a massive failure this season grin

Ur fraud and players are all massive failures grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:

That might work. But we need someone on ground already. I heard the Raphinha deal will be finalised soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:
If we are not renewing him, let him go abeg, Same Psg that hate our guts and used us to do tumbo tumbo when we tried to ship him there in January? Nah I don't think so
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
COOL10:

That might work. But we need someone on ground already. I heard the Raphinha deal will be finalised soon.
Personal terms have been agreed, it just remains the transfer fee involved but this one that it looks like the board is waiting for Leeds to go down so the price becomes cheaper at 25m, it will be hard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

We've all agreed dembele's ability to kill birds with his shooting for now is unparalleled na, I only said he'll be a top 3 winger in the world if he could work on that, How did I think otherwise again?
dembele will never improve his finishing to that level that'll give him the "world class" status.
I don't think any improvement he makes will be worthwhile as even my aged grandma in the village can shoot a ball closer to the goal post than dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dead club fans discussing.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Real Madrid getting Alaba, Rudiger and Mbappe for free whilst Barca got old Alves, Arsenal reject Auba, average Eric Garcia and Adama baby oil for free. Class will always be permanent.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Devvy4:
Real Madrid getting Alaba, Rudiger and Mbappe for free whilst Barca got old Alves, Arsenal reject Auba, average Eric Garcia and Adama baby oil for free. Class will always be permanent.

Guy wetin be this grin grin

But come to think of it.. we getting Rudiger (Arguably Chelsea's best player this season) for free whilst our junior bros are getting the Danish Joseph Yobo grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
FergieRaww:

But come to think of it.. we getting Rudiger (Arguably Chelsea's best player this season) for free whilst our junior bros are getting the Danish Joseph Yobo grin grin
This is a disrespect to yobo. Don't compare that Danish Maguire to him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Personal terms have been agreed, it just remains the transfer fee involved but this one that it looks like the board is waiting for Leeds to go down so the price becomes cheaper at 25m, it will be hard

They should better hurry. We need reinforcements.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
COOL10:

They should better hurry. We need reinforcements.
You people are finished and broke. You get?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Dead club fans discussing.

You just love us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
FergieRaww:

Same way you got Hazard, arguably Chelsea's best player that season grin grin grin We all know how the story is going smiley smiley

Rudiger just wan make money on top una head. Too much money sef. wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2022
Neimar:

You just love us
I love to see your dead club suffer. tongue.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Descottes:
fdj was hugely overrated during his time at ajax.
I think most ajax personnel are overrated. Ten hag yansh go open for that man utd side wey he enter so.

No be lie..... Ziyech dey chop bench 4 chelsea. Van der Beek failed in MANURE, DE lit na basket 4 juventus. Frenkie lacks consistency.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Barkabots no get shame sha!

NL chapter own worse grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2022
FergieRaww:
Barkabots no get shame sha!

NL chapter own worse grin grin grin
So una go support our opponents dey gyrate when we lose but when we do same, una go dey shout upandan, You think say everybody be andrewbaba, Rest with ya double standards my guy cause
Una go collect cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2022
Devvy4:
Barka Fans: we are making moves under Xavi

The Moves:

They might not get the joke.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2022
The way the Catalonia press is doing their utmost best to push fdj out isn't cool at all, Even xavi too, always subbing him off in the middle of the game for the younger kids, If this lad goes I hope they have a very viable replacement for him not that Soler dude, It's not everything that's Spain, Spain, Spain, Same shit that made us to be bearing Ferran's bad prolificacy in front of goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) (5287) (5288) (5289) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.