Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594497 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Jokerman:

What about the guy that scored 22 goals in 4 matches in the farmers league?
That guy won a Ballon D'or without Xavi and Iniesta.

Since a certain person hasn't had Benzema bottle feeding him...he hasn't clinched another one.

While Benzema is going to win one in the absence of that certain person.

Make en win am first... cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
BykeLaByke:

Since a certain person hasn't had Benzema bottle feeding him...he hasn't clinched another one.

Clown... I didn't know Benzema was at Man UTD....

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Adama? Please let them send that one back from whence he came from. One trick pony. Goal shy. Shoots wildly and hopelessly. Dembele is head and shoulder better than him biko.
grin grin grin
Baba
Tecno and Infinix na still android.
One just fine pass the other.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2022
Jokerman:

Dweeb. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2022
jonsnow92:
grin grin grin
Baba
Tecno and Infinix na still android.
One just fine pass the other.
grin grin grin Why can't we have an iphone or even samsung. angry angry

Why tecno and infinix ? Chaii
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Jokerman:

You see, some times just ignore these meatheads here grin
The level of their ignorance if often shocking .

Meanwhile, Ronaldo was the highest provider of assist to Benzema when they were together. But Benzema wasn't the same for Ronaldo.

Dungle d!ck the lots here

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2022
It's really weird though that people claim pep has world class players blah blah blah.
How did Pep end up with Zinchenko, Stones, Jesus playing against Madrid.

Truth is none of the players at City presently were world class before Pep bought them safe KDB.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:
grin grin grin Why can't we have an iphone or even samsung. angry angry

Why tecno and infinix ? Chaii
Seeing City play absolutely brilliant football yesterday just dey sweet me.

Its sad what we have.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dead trophyless club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Dead trophyless club.
We are used to that word cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh Auba's link up play is not it at all. He is scoring goals but he has been quite poor on the ball. Some of the worst first touch I have seen from a player. I use to think he was a good dribbler at Dortmund but he hasn't shown any trick with the ball so far. Maybe he is still settling down in the league.
Auba good dribbler??loolzzzzxxxxxzzz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
jonsnow92:
It's really weird though that people claim pep has world class players blah blah blah.
How did Pep end up with Zinchenko, Stones, Jesus playing against Madrid.

Truth is none of the players at City presently were world class before Pep bought them safe KDB.
Na just very few world class players dey there presently sef. The day Pep will leave that club, I pity the next coach esp if he isn't world class cos man city won't be feared the way they are presently
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
We're all Villarreal tonight!!! cheesy

I hope they give a good account of themselves. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Whats up with the hate against FDJ on social media?

The same mfs were celebrating roberto's contract extention... a below average footballer...who failed as a midfielder & is a liability as a RB.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:

From PSG to Chelsea to Man City to Villarreal to West Ham(tomorrow)

Barka has turned you guys to IDP

IDPLONA

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
BykeLaByke:

But that same guy won one before he met Benzema and any other person.

Abi shey na thief, he thief the first one too?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by XaviNesta: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The same mfs were celebrating roberto's contract extention... a below average footballer...who failed as a midfielder & is a liability as a RB.

Calm bro. The hate on FDJ is quite unwarranted but Roberto didn't fail as a midfielder. On his day, he's totally unplayable and deploying him as a RB, not like he was always first option for the position, further made him poorer.

Don't forget how he totally helped bring the whole Bernabeu to its knee 5 years ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:

They should approach the game the same way they did first leg of the Bayern game... Sit back tight and hit em on the counter and that's if their strikers come play ball today

The whole la liga fans are all rooting for Villa tonight

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

They're trying to push him out from the media and i won't be surprised if it started from the club itself and this one we are heavily linked with Ruben neves who can actually play pivot (busquets CDM role) which fdj couldn't replicate, It might just be a possibility
But Sergi Roberto is not a bad CMF, just that him being deployed to the RB and injuries haven't helped his cause, he'll be a good squad player with experience
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jodera:
Na just very few world class players dey there presently sef. The day Pep will leave that club, I pity the next coach esp if he isn't world class cos man city won't be feared the way they are presently
It's not that they are few world class players, every position is filled with top talent except for the ST role but the age, their average squad range should be between 28-30, maybe that's why pep tried to collect either pedri, fdj and now Nico from us to put youngins that might help balance the squad and takeover but I do agree with you that they might go down a little with pep's tactical brilliance gone but let's not forget they have badass thinkers in their head roles alongside the cash, I suspect they'll move for Luis Enrique when pep moves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
If Villarreal can absorb Bayern's Ballistic missile's, they can absorb Liverpool's..just that Liverpool will win because they more versatile compared to Bayern.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
If Villarreal can absorb Bayern's Ballistic missile's, they can absorb Liverpool's..just that Liverpool will win because they more versatile compared to Bayern.
If they don't take their chances on the counter reasonably well when the match is still goalless then they'll be problems, Liverpool faced a similar bus parking situation against Everton this past week so might have a lil idea coming into this game, Villarreal can cause problems sha but im not really confident in them knocking this well drilled Liverpool squad out over two legs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
XaviNesta:

Calm bro. The hate on FDJ is quite unwarranted but Roberto didn't fail as a midfielder. On his day, he's totally unplayable and deploying him as a RB, not like he was always first option for the position, further made him poorer.

Don't forget how he totally helped bring the whole Bernabeu to its knee 5 years ago.

Fdj has struggled...yes! Which member of the squad has performed consistently in the last few years?
Mats has been poor,
Alba too e.t.c

Roberto is a below average footballer ( a jack of all trade)...the only reason they have refused let him go is because of La Masia bias. Remind me how much they sold Luis Suarez?

The hate and negative press against FDJ is uncalled for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:

They're trying to push him out from the media and i won't be surprised if it started from the club itself and this one we are heavily linked with Ruben neves who can actually play pivot (busquets CDM role) which fdj couldn't replicate, It might just be a possibility
But Sergi Roberto is not a bad CMF, just that him being deployed to the RB and injuries haven't helped his cause, he'll be a good squad player with experience

I don't know why y'all rate Sergi fvcking Roberto. Barca would ve dumped his sorry @ss if he's not an academy product & one of the team captains.

If they sell Frenkie, then getting a proper replacement is a MUST.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
FergieRaww:

They should approach the game the same way they did first leg of the Bayern game... Sit back tight and hit em on the counter and that's if their strikers come play ball today

The whole la liga fans are all rooting for Villa tonight
It's an uphill task but we're all rooting for them. They will attack but must remain strong and resolute in defence.

Let's see how it goes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dead Club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I don't know why y'all rate Sergi fvcking Roberto. Barca would ve dumped his sorry @ss if he's not an academy product & one of the team captains.

If they sell Frenkie, then getting a proper replacement is a MUST.
It's because he has played in RB that's why many of us are against him, Sergi in midfield is different from Sergi at right back, In the few times he played this season in midfield at CMF I was okay with his performances, Good ball carrier and offers some strength there, Plus he's slashing 50% of his salary to stay for just a year, He'll be a good Squad player
As for fdj I think if neves or any "CDM" comes in, he might be sold, He's not the problem but these media attacks and subbing off first for the youngins might be sending a message, My own is that if they've decided to sell him, Nothing less than €70m should be gotten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:

It's because he has played in RB that's why many of us are against him, Sergi in midfield is different from Sergi at right back, In the few times he played this season in midfield at CMF I was okay with his performances, Good ball carrier and offers some strength there, Plus he's slashing 50% of his salary to stay for just a year, He'll be a good Squad player
As for fdj I think if neves or any "CDM" comes in, he might be sold, He's not the problem but these media attacks and subbing off first for the youngins might be sending a message, My own is that if they've decided to sell him, Nothing less than €70m should be gotten

I hope so....but dis NEVES guy you're talking abt....how good is he?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:

It's not that they are few world class players, every position is filled with top talent except for the ST role but the age, their average squad range should be between 28-30, maybe that's why pep tried to collect either pedri, fdj and now Nico from us to put youngins that might help balance the squad and takeover but I do agree with you that they might go down a little with pep's tactical brilliance gone but let's not forget they have badass thinkers in their head roles alongside the cash, I suspect they'll move for Luis Enrique when pep moves
True, they get correct people at the top sha. What I'm suspecting is that it'll be difficult for a normal coach to bring out consistent performances from these set of players even if they're in their prime age. All of them are just collectively good so it might be difficult for a coach to just make them feared as they are now esp in EPL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jodera:
True, they get correct people at the top sha. What I'm suspecting is that it'll be difficult for a normal coach to bring out consistent performances from these set of players even if they're in their prime age. All of them are just collectively good so it might be difficult for a coach to just make them feared as they are now esp in EPL.
Yeah you're right, it'll take time for a new coach to stamp his mark probably except another possession addict like pep, But you sef this one you're hammering on them going down, im sure you've already predicted and imagined the future flogging you guys would fire on city as revenge, Be calming down Bros abeg cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I hope so....but dis NEVES guy you're talking abt....how good is he?
He's one of the few DMs that can actually pass the ball well, can make tackles and interceptions, He's a pivot deep lying playmaker (busquets role) of dm rather than a pure ball winning destroyer type and he can hit long range shots consistently unlike our busi who hits them once in a while, Wolves best player this season and is just 25 but the problem is his transfer fee which is 50m+ plus other top English clubs are interested in him, This one that it looks like we won't buy Adama again, they might vex and ask for cash upfront or if we're very lucky (Jorge Mendes is helping us now) we might get a 2yr loan option which I don't think so, He's not world class yet but he's almost there
Would be a good signing for life after busi IMO but might spell trouble for fdj

(1) (2) (3) ... (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.