Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594402 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
We should better find good wingers this summer, like two.
Very important.
We have no world class winger.
Dembele na just vibes..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Yeah you're right, it'll take time for a new coach to stamp his mark probably except another possession addict like pep, But you sef this one you're hammering on them going down, im sure you've already predicted and imagined the future flogging you guys would fire on city as revenge, Be calming down Bros abeg cheesy
Lol, I no dey think anything like that oo.

Na people wey dey underrate pep work for that man city I dey reason

But on a side note, wanna ask you a question: how do you see dembele. Would you want him to renew if given the opportunity or you'll want to move on from him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oh dear, Villareal unraveled angry angry angry

Liverpool play so well. Intensity is massive.

Watch out for them in the final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Alexander Arnold is such a joy to watch.

A dynamic, modern RB. Passing range so exquisite smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Villareal have offered nothing going forward. They clearly missed Gerrado Moreno's quality up top.

Semi final is already a huge achievement by the tiny club from a tiny town wink

No one expected them to reach this far.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
A respectable score line in the end. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, I no dey think anything like that oo.

Na people wey dey underrate pep work for that man city I dey reason

But on a side note, wanna ask you a question: how do you see dembele. Would you want him to renew if given the opportunity or you'll want to move on from him?
As we haven't recovered from financial sapa to get another choice winger from the quality few RWs around, I think we should renew him though his shooting is bad and fear of his injuries linger, He's currently barca's best forward and has been our best playmaker in front climbing up the la liga assists standing, He has everything a deadly winger should have except shooting which sounds crazy for a 25 yr old, If he agrees to renew, then no qualms plus we get a decent backup for him so we'll be insured whenever hospital calls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:
A respectable score line in the end. angry

Yes, unlike this one few years ago undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Oh dear, Villareal unraveled angry angry angry

Liverpool play so well. Intensity is massive.

Watch out for them in the final
Said it before and I'll still say it again, The seat of power in Europe is currently in England, Even if we somehow suddenly build a mega team now, I don't see how we're going to wrest the UCL without great difficulty these next few years from those two tactical demons called Klopp and guardiola with their badass squads, The only thing I can be confident about is that if we can still keep them pedri, Araujo, Fati et al in the next maybe 3-5 years also, We can also have a good shot at ruling European football again

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Said it before and I'll still say it again, The seat of power in Europe is currently in England, Even if we somehow suddenly build a mega team now, I don't see how we're going to wrest the UCL without great difficulty these next few years from those two tactical demons called Klopp and guardiola with their badass squads, The only thing I can be confident about is that if we can still keep them pedri, Araujo, Fati et al in the next maybe 3-5 years also, We can also have a good shot at ruling European football again
Apologies to tesppidd. Perhaps I was being too optimistic about our team.

I am now beginning to admit that we still have a long time to go before we can reach the levels of Liverpool and City. I don't want to agree 3-5 yrs but I am persuaded to agree it might take us some time to come back at the very top of European football or something close to what these juggernauts are able to achieve.

City and Liverpool are the real deal at the moment.

Intensity and quality for 90 mins no be beans.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2022
Kilishihunter:

As we haven't recovered from financial sapa to get another choice winger from the quality few RWs around, I think we should renew him though his shooting is bad and fear of his injuries linger, He's currently barca's best forward and has been our best playmaker in front climbing up the la liga assists standing, He has everything a deadly winger should have except shooting which sounds crazy for a 25 yr old, If he agrees to renew, then no qualms plus we get a decent backup for him so we'll be insured whenever hospital calls
Not bad tho. But if I'm a Barca fan my opinion would be contrary
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Jodera:
Not bad tho. But if I'm a Barca fan my opinion would be contrary
Well, Barca's financial issues limits us in terms of luxury of attackers and wingers to buy. Mbappe and Halland are the plum of the transfer market but we can't afford them ATM.

As for Dembouz, we would still love him to stay. He knows the club well. Xavi likes him. He has managed to gain some consistency away from treatment table. It may herald an injury free era for him.

Now next thing to work on is his shooting skills and his longevity in matches. I have noticed that whenever he starts a game, he tires out at around 70 mins. He will then start losing possession carelessly and he begins to overhit his crossing and starts shooting more wildly. smiley

Of course, Dembele being who he is, is a divisive character amongst culers. There is this love-hate thing going on. smiley But once he starts delivering the goals, everyone will be on his side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Robert Lewandowski wants to sign for Barcelona and play under Xavi. He has already decided that.

— @sport

This Lewandowski story continues to gather steam. I am torn in the middle about signing a 34 yr old but then this 34yr old is Lewandowski, still scoring goals for fun and posseses lots of quality on the ball.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Apologies to tesppidd. Perhaps I was being too optimistic about our team.

I am now beginning to admit that we still have a long time to go before we can reach the levels of Liverpool and City. I don't want to agree 3-5 yrs but I am persuaded to agree it might take us some time to come back at the very top of European football or something close to what these juggernauts are able to achieve.

City and Liverpool are the real deal at the moment.

Intensity and quality for 90 mins no be beans.
The level City and Liverpool are at, nor be here.

Even the Bayern of the last 3 or 4 years were at a different level.. Their UCL returns have been so underwhelming. Dem suppose win 2 or 3 UCL but they have won just 1.

At the end of the day only Barca and Madrid really had an 'era' in the 21 century in the UCL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Robert Lewandowski wants to sign for Barcelona and play under Xavi. He has already decided that.

— @sport

This Lewandowski story continues to gather steam. I am torn in the middle about signing a 34 yr old but then this 34yr old is Lewandowski, still scoring goals for fun and posseses lots of quality on the ball.
Lewy can still offer 2 to 3 good years...

But my priority really is a DM. A rock solid DM...

For very obvious reasons i guess.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Official: Barça will play the 2023-2024 season at the Olympic Stadium in Montjuïc, while the Camp Nou is remodelled. [fcb]

Kinda hate all these stadiums with running tracks. Fans are usually away from the team but it's 1992 Olympic Stadium afterall.

Wonder how they still maintain this old stadium even though no club actively use it. If its naija, the whole thing would have caved in since and grasses everywhere. cheesy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2022
In 2025. New Camp Nou. 105,000 Capacity. wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Well, Barca's financial issues limits us in terms of luxury of attackers and wingers to buy. Mbappe and Halland are the plum of the transfer market but we can't afford them ATM.

As for Dembouz, we would still love him to stay. He knows the club well. Xavi likes him. He has managed to gain some consistency away from treatment table. It may herald an injury free era for him.

Now next thing to work on is his shooting skills and his longevity in matches. I have noticed that whenever he starts a game, he tires out at around 70 mins. He will then start losing possession carelessly and he begins to overhit his crossing and starts shooting more wildly. smiley

Of course, Dembele being who he is, is a divisive character amongst culers. There is this love-hate thing going on. smiley But once he starts delivering the goals, everyone will be on his side.
I don't think you guys are that broke to get good players. Maybe you guys are financially restrained from getting the mbappe and halaands of this world but not top talents and that's what matters in growing a club.

I still see dembele as someone who flatters to deceive. Maybe I'm judging him harshly but I see him as someone who will go back to default once he signs that contract. Most players are like that — play well when they're looking for contract extension then go back to default mode after that.

If you guys can buy a good young winger that scores goals as well as create it'll be better. You guys still have that pull and I believe you guys aren't that broke the way it's been paraded about.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
GoddyOra:

But that same guy won one before he met Benzema and any other person.

Abi shey na thief, he thief the first one too?
That would have been his only one if not for Sir Sheik Mansour Abdulsalam Karim Muftaudeen Mostafa Muhammad Benzema who carried him to an additional 4.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lewandoski links becoming stronger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by XaviNesta: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Mino Raiola is dead

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
XaviNesta:

Fabrizio debunked this.
Hmmm, Heading over to ft to see for myself, cause this news has been making the rounds since early morning
Omo it's true ooh, Man has even posted sef, See goof
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Official: Barça will play the 2023-2024 season at the Olympic Stadium in Montjuïc, while the Camp Nou is remodelled. [fcb]

Kinda hate all these stadiums with running tracks. Fans are usually away from the team but it's 1992 Olympic Stadium afterall.

Wonder how they still maintain this old stadium even though no club actively use it. If its naija, the whole thing would have caved in since and grasses everywhere. cheesy grin
We have no choice, the estadi Jordi Cruyff is too small to accommodate the number of fans the club would wish to sell tickets to
I think they still use that stadium for some national athletics meetings from time to time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
ghettokid1:
We are used to that word cool cool
That is because you people are shameless fans supporting a dead club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:

— @sport

Lewadoski is never coming to dead barka. Mark my words.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DreamyEyes: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
brandon180:
We should better find good wingers this summer, like two.
Very important.
We have no world class winger.
Dembele na just vibes..

dembele na dirty. Make laporta sell am throway
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pedri (2nd) and Gavi (10th) have both been named in ESPN’s Top 10 U-21 players list.

Not bad. Not bad at all cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jodera:
I don't think you guys are that broke to get good players. Maybe you guys are financially restrained from getting the mbappe and halaands of this world but not top talents and that's what matters in growing a club.

I still see dembele as someone who flatters to deceive. Maybe I'm judging him harshly but I see him as someone who will go back to default once he signs that contract. Most players are like that — play well when they're looking for contract extension then go back to default mode after that.

If you guys can buy a good young winger that scores goals as well as create it'll be better. You guys still have that pull and I believe you guys aren't that broke the way it's been paraded about.

We have other areas in the squad we are looking at reinforcing bro, LB, DM, ST, Another RW et al so even if we generate the needed cash, renewing dembele might be the best option for now, We've already agreed personal terms with Raphinha so it looks like that might not be dependent on him renewing again if we agree a fee with Leeds, I get your point after players suddenly relaxing after bagging the deal but with the way he and the team are improving despite our recent mishaps he might get better only if he knows how to shoot, If the deal doesn't workout we sell him without the fear of losing him on a free this time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Pedri (2nd) and Gavi (10th) have both been named in ESPN’s Top 10 U-21 players list.

Not bad. Not bad at all cheesy grin

It's a shame the foden, jude and pedri's of this world are ahead of Vini

I mean if not for Neymar occupying the LW at the national team, i don't see how those other guys apart from Erling to be ahead of him

Anyways it's ESPN (known for saying rubbish regarding football matters but are accurate in Basketball and rugby)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
FergieRaww:

It's a shame the foden, jude and pedri's of this world are ahead of Vini

I mean if not for Neymar occupying the LW at the national team, i don't see how those other guys apart from Erling to be ahead of him

Anyways it's ESPN (known for saying rubbish regarding football matters but are accurate in Basketball and rugby)
Vinicius is a great talent but Pedri is a better player in terms of technicality and maturity on the ball. Of course, Vinicius will hog the limelight more for scoring more goals and racing past defenders but Pedri is ahead of him. Maybe in the same level with Foden but definitely better than Jude Bellingham.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Barcelona have scheduled a meeting with Alejandro Grimaldo's agent.

— @mundodeportivo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bayern says they are not selling lewadoski. Nobody respects your dead broke club. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.