Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598655 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:05am On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Tired of hearing such. Let him get to work. Not d same man that gave roberto contract extention.

If you're going to terminate lenglet, miguenza, umtiti, braithewhite ..i don't see any reason why roberto shld be retained.
Roberto is going to earn a meagure 2m per year and is it not money you will pay them as compensation for the remaining length of their contract when you terminate them? If they agreed to leave, would there be any need to consider exterminating their contracts seeing as the club is looking for cash desperately to run the club? Una think say e dey easy to clear up dem multiple mess in an instant grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:23am On May 28, 2022
jonsnow92:
We are all Liverpool today right?

Una no fit be all barka for once

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2022
Ousmane Dembélé's decision to not renew at Barcelona can be made official in the next few hours. He will leave the Camp Nou on a free transfer.

— @sport

Can this guy do and leave, so we can face front. This is becoming frustrating angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2022
Came in for €140m, massive wages, cost us in UCL KO matches against Liverpool, arrived to training late and injured everytime we needed him and goes out on a free while demanding a pay rise in our worst situation..

That's his legacy at Barca sad shocked

No great memories to remember him by sad Just frustrating moments for the fans.

God punish this guy angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:01am On May 28, 2022
jonsnow92:
We are all Liverpool today right?

I'd be rooting for Madrid... La Liga image is gone and this might just be the restitution we need to start a new revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Under whose tutelage did this happen? Who was responsible for the economic situation that prevented from getting proper players? Koeman disbanded Suarez beciae he wasn't in his plans through a phone call and preferred Luuk De Jong, yet you want us to believe it's not Bartomeu?

Then to the other points you are listing, my dear... It shows how much you've lost touch with footballing reality. Imagine that you are claiming to know that Barcelona was so hit by economic crisis that we couldn't even register players, right to even some barca B players such as Collado. Xavi got Ferran only because our economic situation was bettered a bit after some master strokes by Alemany and Laporta... But nope... You don't remember that. Xavi who hasn't spent up to one season is suddenly shameless because he couldn't win a trophy when every cule's prayer was even to escape the reality of getting relegated or in the best term, at least qualified for UCL football after Koeman almost left us for the dead.

Let's not even forget that the only trophy that the Dutchman won was major because he had Messi in his rank. Worse, he finished third and had to depend on players' individual brilliance to have managed to have won Copa. But no... You had selective amnesia not to have remembered that.

Xavi's style can be subjected to criticism... Ffs, I, and some other Cules have led that agenda a lot here. We've debated that he hadn't done well in so many areas which we hope he'd realize and work on but you coming outrightly to use other coaches' achievement(s) that had stable squads and had been tested in some areas of competitiveness is completely laughable and equally disgusting.
Koeman had a slightly better squad last season than he had this season, and last season, he was still let down by the individual brilliance of players like Roberto, Lenglet and king Bumtiti.
Also last season, numerous times we needed a 9 and you remember that Dembele was at those times deployed as a 9 to varying degrees of success.
Then when this season started, our top 3 goal scorers last season were either injured, loaned out or had no contract. Our wingers were injured and all the players one could rely on were injured too.
Blaming Koeman for not having what Xavi was provided with is unfair to be honest.
Yes Xavi has tried to be honest but if Koeman had what Xavi had by January, I seriously doubt that we would go trophiless this season.
And that thing you said about Copa Del Rey being about players' individual brilliance is false and rubbish talk, Greizman, Messi, De Jong and Alba all had brilliant attacking performances, Pique, Mingueza and I think Araujo or so had an absolutely impeccable shift at the back and Busquets enjoyed himself maximally in the midfield. Or you have short term memory too?
Koeman did not disband Suarez, Koeman didn't have the power to disband anybody. Why didn't he disband Puig or Pedri like he initially wanted to? And if you read any of Suarez' interviews on his leaving Barca in none did he blame Koeman, he and Messi even Dani Alves all blamed Barca board. Not Koeman. Where TF did you even get that kind of false information?
And Suarez was last season, De Jong, Depay were this season or you have forgotten?
You are a Koeman hater, baseless arguments sha.
That's how so many of you on this group were also Valverde haters and now it turns out that Valverde is still Barca's best coach in recent memory.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

The major reason why Spanish players are retaining is because of tax. Barcelona, at the moment cannot handle financial plays with tax.

Roberto might be past it but then, he's been tested to a reasonable extent.

Spanish players don't pay tax?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2022
joviegghead:
"Koeman fucking won a trophy, qualified for UCL and had two players win massive individual awards under his coaching time".

This nigga be sounding like koeman was impressive grin grin
The season he won copa del rey, nigga had all the big boys. From Leo, to griez, FDJ, to whoever you can think of. Messi was covering koeman's nonsense.

Xavi doesn't have the luxury of a firing Messi. But the ones he has and still developing, we can feel the impact already. Though his slip towards the end of the season have left people doubting,he has tried.

Favoritism might be an issue tho.
Quote me, don't be scared.
After Messi and Greizman who else did Koeman have that Xavi didn't have?
Mention them, you can't because there isn't any one else and yet Greizman was loaned out and Laporte used Messi's renewal as campaign point and still didn't renew him.
The Pedri that Xavi is enjoying was brought in by Koeman, the Gavi that Xavi is enjoying also by Koeman, Araujo became a starter under Koeman too. Who has Xavi even added to Barca's team?
Jutgla has been sold, Abde no hope, Mingueza to be sold, Balde to be forgotten for Marcos Alonslow and on and on and on.
The people Xavi is developing are all products of Koeman. All of them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I'd be rooting for Madrid... La Liga image is gone and this might just be the restitution we need to start a new revolution.
Nonsense.

Who image help?

Laliga image cannot be resuscitated if the league turns to one man show.

Laliga was the best when Barca and Madrid were at the top of their game.

Now that Barcelona boards have run the club down due to greed and lack of foresight, we can't attract top talents and we can't keep the ones we have.

I don't see how Madrid UCL win will be in our favour.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Came in for €140m, massive wages, cost us in UCL KO matches against Liverpool, arrived to training late and injured everytime we needed him and goes out on a free while demanding a pay rise in our worst situation..

which god? i'd rather trust my ekuke to bite an intruder than believing an imaginary skydaddy to punish a footballer who missed a goal-scoring chance.

who go punish messi 4 missing penalty against chelsea in 2012?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

which god? i'd rather trust my ekuke to bite an intruder than believing an imaginary skydaddy to punish a footballer who missed a goal-scoring chance.

who go punish messi 4 missing penalty against chelsea in 2012?

Of course, no one will punish him for missing goals but can you tell me any notable achievement Dembele had in his 5yrs career at Barca?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:40am On May 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Nonsense.

Who image help?

Laliga image cannot be resuscitated if the league turns to one man show.

Laliga was the best when Barca and Madrid were at the top of their game.

Now that Barcelona boards have run the club down due to greed and lack of foresight, we can't attract top talents and we can't keep the ones we have.

I don't see how Madrid UCL win will be in our favour.

It's a bit of a win-win for me. If Liverpool wins, I go drag Madrid, and if the latter wins, I'll easily drag the whole EPL as a whole.

Well, it's my preference. Besides, I've got some Liverpool guys and their bragging liberties are beginning to irk me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 11:40am On May 28, 2022
Devvy4:

Una no fit be all barka for once

grin

Lol

Make we try win this match this night, them go hear am for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:42am On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Spanish players don't pay tax?

It's less... I mean, way less, as if it's nothing on wage bills, especially if they've been working on a professional level for 5 years and above.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

It's a bit of a win-win for me. If Liverpool wins, I go drag Madrid, and if the latter wins, I'll easily drag the whole EPL as a whole.

Well, it's my preference. Besides, I've got some Liverpool guys and their bragging liberties are beginning to irk me.

Lolz this one is OK then.

I thought you want to claim some Laliga big brother, while Barça is sinking down a rabbit hole. angry Fuccck Laliga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2022
IKON360:

Quote me, don't be scared.
After Messi and Greizman who else did Koeman have that Xavi didn't have?
Mention them, you can't because there isn't any one else and yet Greizman was loaned out and Laporte used Messi's renewal as campaign point and still didn't renew him.
The Pedri that Xavi is enjoying was brought in by Koeman, the Gavi that Xavi is enjoying also by Koeman, Araujo became a starter under Koeman too. Who has Xavi even added to Barca's team?
Jutgla has been sold, Abde no hope, Mingueza to be sold, Balde to be forgotten for Marcos Alonslow and on and on and on.
The people Xavi is developing are all products of Koeman. All of them.

Xavi's 1st team recruitment policy should be legitimately questioned by all concerned CULES however , lets remember he came in the middle of the season.

He needs more time bro, even after VALVERDE disgraced us in ROme dem no sack am. Next season Liverpool nak us 4-0 yet dey no sack him.

He needs your support.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:53am On May 28, 2022
IKON360:

Koeman had a slightly better squad last season than he had this season, and last season, he was still let down by the individual brilliance of players like Roberto, Lenglet and king Bumtiti.
Also last season, numerous times we needed a 9 and you remember that Dembele was at those times deployed as a 9 to varying degrees of success.
Then when this season started, our top 3 goal scorers last season were either injured, loaned out or had no contract. Our wingers were injured and all the players one could rely on were injured too.
Blaming Koeman for not having what Xavi was provided with is unfair to be honest.
Yes Xavi has tried to be honest but if Koeman had what Xavi had by January, I seriously doubt that we would go trophiless this season.
And that thing you said about Copa Del Rey being about players' individual brilliance is false and rubbish talk, Greizman, Messi, De Jong and Alba all had brilliant attacking performances, Pique, Mingueza and I think Araujo or so had an absolutely impeccable shift at the back and Busquets enjoyed himself maximally in the midfield. Or you have short term memory too?
Koeman did not disband Suarez, Koeman didn't have the power to disband anybody. Why didn't he disband Puig or Pedri like he initially wanted to? And if you read any of Suarez' interviews on his leaving Barca in none did he blame Koeman, he and Messi even Dani Alves all blamed Barca board. Not Koeman. Where TF did you even get that kind of false information?
And Suarez was last season, De Jong, Depay were this season or you have forgotten?
That's how so many of you on this group were also Valverde haters and now it turns out that Valverde is still Barca's best coach in recent memory.

Slightly better squad, you say? For a team that had and lost Messi? You'd compare that to this particular team on all ramifications?

You've returned with those brain-draining controversial arguments that cause you to fight people here. Abeg...

How do you feel so comfortable praising some level of mediocrity? Valverde was bang average and there have been lots of videos showing that his tactics were STRONGLY BASED ON PASS-TO-MESSI.. Of course, compared to the rest that has come, bar Xavi, he's gotten the best results... Something every right thinking person knows was dependent on Messi's individual brilliance.

If you so think otherwise... Why hasn't any top team hired him to lead them since he left Barca? Don't come here to tell us that he went to depression after the sack because you and I know it's just another excuse. Barca's job wasn't his first and shouldn't have been his last if he was that good... Do you know why? Because even rival teams could easily see that he was bang average and they knew there was no Messi to rescue his assss.

And for the departure of Suarez being orchestrated with a simple phoenvall from Koeman, if you don't know that... Then you don't have any business discussion barca situation here on anywhere....because it was public to everyone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:55am On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Xavi's 1st team recruitment policy should be legitimately questioned by all concerned CULES however , lets remember he came in the middle of the season.

He needs more time bro, even after VALVERDE disgraced us in ROme dem no sack am. Next season Liverpool nak us 4-0 yet dey no sack him.

He needs your support.

IKON doesn't know that... He praises mediocrity with astute confidence and it's something worth studying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:57am On May 28, 2022
IKON360:

So what exactly was Xavi provided with that was bigger than Messi and griezmann? 33 yr old Auba with his poor link up play, 39 yr old Alves, Toress that his form has waned drastically or Adama grin Why has no club before you talk of any big club hired valverde since he was dismissed? Abi na barca get hand for that one too?
I just thank God Laporta had the balls to do the needful fast if not you and I would have seen little space to comment on our club's thread today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:01pm On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Slightly better squad, you say? For a team that had and lost Messi? You'd compare that to this particular team on all ramifications?

You've returned with those brain-draining controversial arguments that cause you to fight people here. Abeg...

How do you feel so comfortable praising some level of mediocrity? Valverde was bang average and there have been lots of videos showing that his tactics were STRONGLY BASED ON PASS-TO-MESSI.. Of course, compared to the rest that has come, bar Xavi, he's gotten the best results... Something every right thinking person knows was dependent on Messi's individual brilliance.

If you so think otherwise... Why hasn't any top team hired him to lead them since he left Barca? Don't come here to tell us that he went to depression after the sack because you and I know it's just another excuse. Barca's job wasn't his first and shouldn't have been his last if he was that good... Do you know why? Because even rival teams could easily see that he was bang average and they knew there was no Messi to rescue his assss.

And for the departure of Suarez being orchestrated with a simple phoenvall from Koeman, if you don't know that... Then you don't have any business discussion barca situation here on anywhere....because it was public to everyone.
I just had to be rechecking the moniker time and time again to make sure I'm not reading this from a troll acct
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

It's less... I mean, way less, as if it's nothing on wage bills, especially if they've been working on a professional level for 5 years and above.

not bad sha. but i prefer we ship them out totally especially if dey don't trust Dest & buy a new rightback.

Xavi bias 4 spanish players is real. Having Alba & Roberto in our defence will surely hamper our chances of winning major trophy next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2022
Guys!!! Remember that Today we feast on the Madrid thread grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:09pm On May 28, 2022
Sometimes, I wonder why some Barcelona fans would want Real Madrid to beat Liverpool because of "La liga is better than EPL" argument.

However no Real Madrid fan want Barcelona FC winning UCL.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
Guys!!! Remember that Today we feast on the Madrid thread grin grin grin
Lolz cheesy grin

That's if they didn't feast here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:11pm On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

not bad sha. but i prefer we ship them out totally especially if dey don't trust Dest & buy a new rightback.

Xavi bias 4 spanish players is real. Having Alba & Roberto in our defence will surely hamper our chances of winning major trophy next season.

We go trophy less next season, I'll champion Xavi's head on a platter because of this Spanish sentiment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Lolz cheesy grin

That's if they didn't feast here.
They won't.
Mane to do the lords work today. grin
Salah for revenge battle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:14pm On May 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Well at least we've been freed of the overpriced "Trinity" no matter the losses we've incurred both sporting wise and economically
Now to new beginnings
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2022
Debroslink:
Sometimes, I wonder why some Barcelona fans would want Real Madrid to beat Liverpool because of "La liga is better than EPL" argument.

However no Real Madrid fan want Barcelona FC winning UCL.

Why?
It beggars belief really angry

Maybe they knew they might win and started accepting it earlier. Of course, they can win but I can never support Real Madrid to win any tournament because that's how it meant to be. They will never support us. So why are we lying to ourselves to imagine some of us want to support them to win, for the sake of laliga.

Nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

He needs your support.
Labelled as the coach we need and we are going to stand by him in December then what happened in January?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Of course, no one will punish him for missing goals but can you tell me any notable achievement Dembele had in his 5yrs career at Barca?

Scoring the winning goal against Sevilla in the Spanish Super Cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 12:20pm On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

are you me?

i dislike both equally

infact i'm more disposed to madrid winning this night; the rivalry can wait as my liverpool adversaries are closer to home and i love big benz and luka grin

but if liverpool wins then Salah for the ballondor

either way, it's a win-win for me

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:22pm On May 28, 2022
Taguchi:

are you me?

i dislike both equally

infact i'm more disposed to madrid winning this night; the rivalry can wait as my liverpool adversaries are closer to home and i love big benz and luka grin

but if liverpool wins then Salah for the ballondor

either way, it's a win-win for me

hala Vadrid!

Lol. There's nothing that make Salah win the Ballon d'Or ahead of Benzema. I mean... Nothing. That one na our birthright for La Liga and nothing can stop that...

But for the rest ehnnnn .. Anyway na way

(1) (2) (3) ... (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.