Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598311 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2022
MasonKendall:
Labelled as the coach we need and we are going to stand by him in December then what happened in January?

What happened in January?
I don't understand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

What happened in January?
I don't understand.
After the 3-2 super cup loss to Atletico just before COVID?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2022
OhBritannia:
They won't.
Mane to do the lords work today. grin
Salah for revenge battle.
I hope they do. cheesy

If they can hand them another L like this time last week when we feasted after Mbappe embarrass them, then that's back to back feast. grin grin

But of course, it is a final. The two teams will go all the way to win. I don't know the physical attributes of players like Salah, Fabinho, Thiago and Van Dijk. They go into the game with some fitness issues.

I don't suppose they will be at 100% but they just have to do what needs to be done, so we can feast. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:25pm On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

not bad sha. but i prefer we ship them out totally especially if dey don't trust Dest & buy a new rightback.

Xavi bias 4 spanish players is real. Having Alba & Roberto in our defence will surely hamper our chances of winning major trophy next season.

I don't think we still get it. Alba cannot be touched. Not even Robertson can displace him right now, which is why we are going for someone that won't mind playing second fiddle.

As for Roberto, I'll be glad to have a younger playmaker in the team coming from the right back. If he can up his game defensively, then we might be set for one season although I am totally open to getting someone else. But the last few times Roberto has featured, he did well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:26pm On May 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Lolz this one is OK then.

I thought you want to claim some Laliga big brother, while Barça is sinking down a rabbit hole. angry Fuccck Laliga.

Brother gini? Oku gbuo brotherhood
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 12:27pm On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lol. There's nothing that make Salah win the Ballon d'Or ahead of Benzema. I mean... Nothing. That one na our birthright for La Liga and nothing can stop that...

i no dey support anybody for the sake of "the liga"

any team i support is to further my personal agenda cheesy cheesy; and as it stands now i dont like madrid atall, but presently i like pool even less
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:27pm On May 28, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I just had to be rechecking the moniker time and time again to make sure I'm not reading this from a troll acct

Asin ehnnn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:29pm On May 28, 2022
Taguchi:

i no dey support anybody for the sake of "the liga"

any team i support is to further my personal agenda cheesy cheesy; and as it stands now i dont like madrid atall, but presently i like pool even less

Lol... Well, my personal agenda also drags toward Salah winning the Ballon d'or too. So, I'm spoofing my agenda from neck to neck grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2022
Debroslink:

We go trophy less next season, I'll champion Xavi's head on a platter because of this Spanish sentiment.

Not just only you, many Barca fans will come for him especially if he succeed in getting Soler, Alonslow & Azipi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Scoring the winning goal against Sevilla in the Spanish Super Cup.

I had to go and research that. What a legendary match winning performance sad

Nonsense.

So 140million euros got us Spanish Super Cup??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I had to go and research that. What a legendary match winning performance sad

Nonsense.

So 140million euros got us Spanish Super Cup??

Lmfao.

Glad he's going. Good for both parties.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I don't think we still get it. Alba cannot be touched. Not even Robertson can displace him right now, which is why we are going for someone that won't mind playing second fiddle.

As for Roberto, I'll be glad to have a younger playmaker in the team coming from the right back. If he can up his game defensively, then we might be set for one season although I am totally open to getting someone else. But the last few times Roberto has featured, he did well.

I'll ve to agree to disagree. Roberto is sh!T in defense. Alba's game depend on speed, dude is not getting any younger.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:13pm On May 28, 2022
IKON360:

Quote me, don't be scared.
After Messi and Greizman who else did Koeman have that Xavi didn't have?
Mention them, you can't because there isn't any one else and yet Greizman was loaned out and Laporte used Messi's renewal as campaign point and still didn't renew him.
The Pedri that Xavi is enjoying was brought in by Koeman, the Gavi that Xavi is enjoying also by Koeman, Araujo became a starter under Koeman too. Who has Xavi even added to Barca's team?
Jutgla has been sold, Abde no hope, Mingueza to be sold, Balde to be forgotten for Marcos Alonslow and on and on and on.
The people Xavi is developing are all products of Koeman. All of them.
See this nigga mentioning Messi and griezmann like they are ordinary players grin.

If xavi had Messi alone, we wouldn't have ended up in Europa league. So many bullshit wouldn't have happened.
You're praising koeman for some players being his product... Story... What tangible thing did he do with them if he was a good manager?
It's just like praising lampard for creating the squad that Tuchel used to win UCL. Dude couldn't manage or bring out the best in his players or achieve results..

Xavi is doing what koeman couldn't do with almost the same products...

So what's your f*cking point?

You're criticizing xavi for gunning for Alonso and Co, yet when they tick for the team you'll stay mute. Nigga is even comparing balde to alonso grin
Mingueza that is inconsistent and many here don't even trust him. FYI, abde might be retained, depending on dembele situation. As for Jutgla, there's no space. Painful..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 1:27pm On May 28, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I hope they do. cheesy

If they can hand them another L like this time last week when we feasted after Mbappe embarrass them, then that's back to back feast. grin grin

But of course, it is a final. The two teams will go all the way to win. I don't know the physical attributes of players like Salah, Fabinho, Thiago and Van Dijk. They go into the game with some fitness issues.

I don't suppose they will be at 100% but they just have to do what needs to be done, so we can feast. grin grin

Morons that went trophyless wants to feast lmfao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:30pm On May 28, 2022
joviegghead:

See this nigga mentioning Messi and griezmann like they are ordinary players grin.

If xavi had Messi alone, we wouldn't have ended up in Europa league. So many bullshit wouldn't have happened.
You're praising koeman for some players being his product... Story... What tangible thing did he do with them if he was a good manager?
It's just like praising lampard for creating the squad that Tuchel used to win UCL. Dude couldn't manage or bring out the best in his players or achieve results..

Xavi is doing what koeman couldn't do with almost the same products...

So what's your f*cking point?

You're criticizing xavi for gunning for Alonso and Co, yet when they tick for the team you'll stay mute. Nigga is even comparing balde to alonso grin
Mingueza that is inconsistent and many here don't even trust him. FYI, abde might be retained, depending on dembele situation. As for Jutgla, there's no space. Painful..

Na today you know that guy with his stupid takes ?

He comes here once in a while to spill trash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:32pm On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I'll ve to agree to disagree. Roberto is sh!T in defense. Alba's game depend on speed, dude is not getting any younger.

Compared to Alonslow... Who you think say go start? Alba is way better, for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I'm perplexed by his takes, to be honest.

I mean, the start of the season to the mid saw us all begging to even stay alive in the league because it was evident Messi was the only structure we had, coming from Koeman's first season. Now, with the GOAT gone, we had to return to the drawing board but we couldn't get our hands to function right because we were incapacitated by the economic crisis that Bart has plunged the team into. We had to rely on players that had limited abilities because we didn't have the adequate resources to bully our way into the market.

Most importantly, our impatience with veterans was actually the beginning of our downfall. Agreed, we still have some of them in our ranks but without a working structure, they seem quite useless, causing us to ax them off. I'm pretty sure Xavi would have done better if he had the same team as Valverde or even Setien. But look at what we left him... Crumbs

I'm not saying I trust him completely, especially with relapse after the international break, but I'll rather we give him till next season to see if he can turn things around but we shouldn't go around insulting as IKON as evidently done because he didn't win anything. FFS, even when Messi was with us, we experienced trophy-drought, even though it was once.
Messi went trophiless twice at Barca. Gerard Martino and Setien.
Also from the beginning of the season to the mid, we were without many players that could have massively improved our fortunes. Also like under Xavi we started struggling badly after the international break.
But you won't remember these things o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:38pm On May 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na today you know that guy with his stupid takes ?

He comes here once in a while to spill trash
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Compared to Alonslow... Who you think say go start? Alba is way better, for me.

Alba will start.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lol. There's nothing that make Salah win the Ballon d'Or ahead of Benzema. I mean... Nothing. That one na our birthright for La Liga and nothing can stop that...

But for the rest ehnnnn .. Anyway na way

Salah and win it if he wins the ucl...

Didn't Ronaldo win it in the EPL, over Pessi, Ronaldinho and the rest from Laliga?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2022
obonujoker:

Didn't Ronaldo win it in the EPL, over Pessi, Ronaldinho and the rest from Laliga?
when was the last time an epl team have a ballon d'Or winner?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:13pm On May 28, 2022
obonujoker:

And there's where it ended. Comman do it again in the next 5 years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2022
Make Laporta no try sell Gavi abeg...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2022
Oboi make dem sell Gavi if the $50m is true. All dz la masia graduate shouldn’t be giving us issues concerning contract renewal at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2022
IKON360:

Koeman had a slightly better squad last season than he had this season, and last season, he was still let down by the individual brilliance of players like Roberto, Lenglet and king Bumtiti.
Also last season, numerous times we needed a 9 and you remember that Dembele was at those times deployed as a 9 to varying degrees of success.
Then when this season started, our top 3 goal scorers last season were either injured, loaned out or had no contract. Our wingers were injured and all the players one could rely on were injured too.
Blaming Koeman for not having what Xavi was provided with is unfair to be honest.
Yes Xavi has tried to be honest but if Koeman had what Xavi had by January, I seriously doubt that we would go trophiless this season.
And that thing you said about Copa Del Rey being about players' individual brilliance is false and rubbish talk, Greizman, Messi, De Jong and Alba all had brilliant attacking performances, Pique, Mingueza and I think Araujo or so had an absolutely impeccable shift at the back and Busquets enjoyed himself maximally in the midfield. Or you have short term memory too?
[b]Koeman did not disband Suarez, Koeman didn't have the power to disband anybody. [/b]Why didn't he disband Puig or Pedri like he initially wanted to? And if you read any of Suarez' interviews on his leaving Barca in none did he blame Koeman, he and Messi even Dani Alves all blamed Barca board. Not Koeman. Where TF did you even get that kind of false information?
And Suarez was last season, De Jong, Depay were this season or you have forgotten?
You are a Koeman hater, baseless arguments sha.
That's how so many of you on this group were also Valverde haters and now it turns out that Valverde is still Barca's best coach in recent memory.
IKON,when ATM defeated us,Suarez celebration was a phone call .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:19pm On May 28, 2022
peterd53:
Oboi make dem sell Gavi if the $50m is true. All dz la masia graduate shouldn’t be giving us issues concerning contract renewal at all.

Sell Wetin ? Abeg oooo

Gavi Na baller and should go no where
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:20pm On May 28, 2022
obonujoker:

Beer parlour analyst

Nothing will stop benzema from winning the ballon d or even if he doesn’t play today’s game

Salah will never win this ballon d or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:25pm On May 28, 2022
Madrid fans still Dey vex for mbappe cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:47pm On May 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Madrid fans still Dey vex for mbappe cheesy
That one small

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Beer parlour analyst

Nothing will stop benzema from winning the ballon d or even if he doesn’t play today’s game

Salah will never win this ballon d or

Yes I'm I support of Benzema winning the ballondor... I'm a real Madrid fan. I only countered your fellow uefalona fan for saying EPL cannot win the ballondor, even though we know its sentimental vote system
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:58pm On May 28, 2022
obonujoker:

Yes I'm I support of Benzema winning the ballondor... I'm a real Madrid fan. I only countered your fellow uefalona fan for saying EPL cannot win the ballondor, even though we know its sentimental vote system

Epl cannot win ballon d or this season ,choke on that cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a manure fan grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Epl cannot win ballon d or this season ,choke on that cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a manure fan grin

Even if they don't win this season, there are other seasons to win, Cristiano has opened the way, however we a know uefalona can never win any ballondor again after Pessi.

I'm a man utd, Real Madrid and Roma fan, oga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5356) (5357) (5358) (5359) (5360) (5361) (5362) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.