Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598158 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) (5407) (5408) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lukaku could have been good at uefalona

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Android22:
After reviewing the words from the Bayern camp, I agree with everything you said here and you should hope Laporta does not over pay for Lewa. It is clear that he will never play for Bayern again. Lewa is very strong willed when he is angry. He did same to Dortmund before leaving.
Yeah boss, I also think there'll be no way mane wouldn't have been guaranteed a main man role before arriving, Even though I think he'll still overpay If Laporta stands firm there might be a gradual budge from them though it would escalate long into the window, Lewa's tantrums are enough, grin, I doubt he would have even looked our way if he had been given the 2020 ballon d or but well life happened and we need a top 9 even if he's 33 heading to 34
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:22am On Jun 23, 2022
joviegghead:

The hype on gavi is too much
Maybe that's what's giving his agent liver.

I don't think pedri gave us headache like this. But our la masia graduate wants to be a pain in the neck.
Bro you can just imagine.
Small gavi giving us headache because of contract.
A lamasia graduate for that matter, someone that's supposed to be fighting to even sit as a substitute.
It shall never be well with our ex president Baphomet.
How did we get to all this?
Imagine gavi in the Messi, Suarez and Neymar era and the iniesta era, I'm sure he will be a ball boy in our training ground.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:28am On Jun 23, 2022
joviegghead:
"Dembele's representatives have been confidently saying for months that ousmane has other options on the table but, there hasn't been any formal offer from other teams."

"The only formal offer Ousmane Dembele has received is from Barça."

At this point, I hate moussa sissoko. Bastard was tryna bluff. Turns they had no Ace up their sleeves. Now they'll be forced to renew.

Why cause all these troubles in the first place?
If i was laporta, i will put a call to the president of Newcastle and offer to give them Dembele for a big transfer fee.
I am sure they will agree and whether Dembele likes it or not, i am sure there are drug cartels in Barcelona.
I pay them to threaten Dembele to Leave Barcelona as soon as possible or they throw him into the ocean in Ibiza.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2022
hmmm
“You know that Lewandowski, Kounde, Raphinha, and Bernardo Silva will not come [to Barcelona]? You know that, don’t you?” “I don’t buy the talk of Barcelona’s signings. They are blatantly selling smoke. What they say clashes with reality and I have no choice but to warn people that this is not going to happen.” Freixa | Source
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
If i was laporta, i will put a call to the president of Newcastle and offer to give them Dembele for a big transfer fee.
I am sure they will agree and whether Dembele likes it or not, i am sure there are drug cartels in Barcelona.
I pay them to threaten Dembele to Leave Barcelona as soon as possible or they throw him into the ocean in Ibiza.

dembele contract with Barcelona ends in 7 days time bro. why would any club pay a transfer fee for that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
dembele contract with Barcelona ends in 7 days time bro. why would any club pay a transfer fee for that?
Oh shiit!!! I've even forgotten.
So this motherforkerrrrr is purposely delaying his deal so he can leave for free.
I blame xavi for all this, someone we could have cashed out from like months ago.
And the money we could have gotten from Dembele would have gone a great length in securing the signature of lewandosky or even raphinha.
The truth is that there is nothing Dembele can offer to Barcelona that Fati can't offer, even better. Holding on to him all This while is a bad business decision.
We have got fati, we have got mephis, we need lewandosky, we need raphinha.
So why still begging Dembele?
It's not like we are 100% sure he isn't going to get injured again.
Dembele is one big bad business decision that Barcelona has ever made, i will even rank him as one of our worst signings in history.
As worst as Umtiti is, he has done more for Barcelona than Dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2022
OhBritannia:

This guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olarewaju89: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2022
OhBritannia:

Chai... You wicked oo grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:
❗️The meeting between Barça and Gavi’s agent has concluded. There is still no total agreement, although there is a good feeling.

[Via: Fernando Polo�]
Which one is all this one? Good feeling bawo?
If his agent and himself can't agree, he should be sold to add more funds to our coffers, He's immensely talented but he's still 17 ffs, If it was moriba he'll have been gone since

make dem sell dat guy. mumu boi think say he don arrive. i trust laporta. moriba treatment await him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

make dem sell dat guy. mumu boi think say he don arrive. i trust laporta. moriba treatment await him
Laporta kuku get craze for head, Him go just put am for market like de jong, I'm very sure it's the boy's agent that is turning his head, They should sha try and settle it or get their desired contract elsewhere, I like gavi but even if it was pedri in this case I would speak the same
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Them just dey link Barca with Neymar
Won't be surprised if Laporta moves for him if we don't get lewy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:
I think Bayern is trying to bait us into paying excess cash for lewa, I read nagelmann's speech on Mane and dude was indirectly jabbing lewa several times, didn't look like he was looking forward to work with him again plus The bayern board know he would most likely not report for preseason and might be fed up of his antics, Knowing Laporta and his statement for a "signature signing" back in the season, I won't be surprised if he ups the bid which huge parts of the fanbase are totally against cause of the age, All will be clear sha before August 31st
As most of our fanbase suspected
Laporta should go max €40m euros + add ons, If there's still no response then we know we've tried and then also hand over the mic to Lewy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Them just dey link Barca with Neymar
Won't be surprised if Laporta moves for him if we don't get lewy

neymar to barca rumour na normal ritual 4 dem media every summer.

neymar won't come bak. las las lewa go sign cox i don't think bayern go wan keep an unhappy lewa.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
dis wan wey I neva see JPmoriarti post 4 a while... , i hope all is well?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Dead club barkabots dreaming of players they will never see. You will soon see lewadoski. grin.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
pendu to Bayern? Bayern might accept our offer for lewa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis wan wey I neva see JPmoriarti post 4 a while... , i hope all is well?
I dey bro. I'm fine. I just dey observe from the sidelines.

Our transfer market dey give me headaches. Na to wait and see na him I dey now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:09am On Jun 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I dey bro. I'm fine. I just dey observe from the sidelines.

Our transfer market dey give me headaches. Na to wait and see na him I dey now.

i beliv in laporta & alemany....they will surely do the needful.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2022
OhBritannia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2022
▶ 764 career goals.
▶ 331 career assists.
▶ 40 trophies won.
▶ 973 games played.
▶ Involved in 1095 goals.
▶ Won everything with FC Barcelona.
▶ Ligue 1 Champion with Paris Saint-Germain.
▶ World Champion with U20 Argentina.
▶ Olympic Champion with Argentina U23.
▶ Copa America Champion with Argentina.
▶ Finalissima Champion with Argentina.
▶ Most Ballon d'Or (7).
▶ Most Golden Boots (6).
▶ Most Pichichi (cool.
▶ Made the FIFA FIFPRO 15 years in a row.
▶ Mos goals in a calendar year (91) in history.
▶ Most goals in a single season (73) in history.
▶ Most goals and Assists for FC Barcelona.
▶ Most goals and Assists for Argentina.
▶ Most goals and Assists in La Liga history.

Happy 35th birthday to the GOAT of football! ❤

#Copied

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2022
paiporte:
pendu to Bayern? Bayern might accept our offer for lewa

escape route
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Happy birthday to the GOAT wink smiley

The best to ever do it.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Happy birthday to the GOAT of football.
Messi is 35 today.
The best of the best.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Happy birthday to the Greatest.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Happy birthday to the GOAT.

Jpmoriarti
Kilishihunter

I'd like to reach out to you.. Purely on a footballing basis but off nairaland.

Can I PM?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
TLona1:
Happy birthday to the Greatest.

Na person number o grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yo. fams!!

Yours truly would be hosting football podcasts where we get to discuss football in all its beauty ranging from the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, UCL, and all!

But first, we need like minds to discuss things through before we launch to make it more convenient for everyone.

There's need for suggestions, critics, encouragement, and all as we are hoping to launch fully before the new season and the 2022 World Cup begins!!

Also, apart from the names mentioned, we are open to accommodating anyone interested in being part of the project. Both Barcelona fans and non-fans.. Friends and foes alike..

What we'll be talking about? Everything and anything football!!

Stats
Players
Coaches
Transfers
Controversies
Banter
Club and country performance
Criticisms and many more.

Even, we might have a way to include oga Ibime/Ibeme's Nairaland Fantasy League ( Although, I've not spoken to the ogas yet to know how to go about it).

Your immense cooperation is needed to make this a success!!

Best Regards!!

Fergieraww
Purpl3
Bacteria8 and other white fowls.

Make una show too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Purpl3: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Yo. fams!!

Yours truly would be hosting football podcasts where we get to discuss football in all its beauty ranging from the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, UCL, and all!

But first, we need like minds to discuss things through before we launch to make it more convenient for everyone.

There's need for suggestions, critics, encouragement, and all as we are hoping to launch fully before the new season and the 2022 World Cup begins!!

Also, apart from the names mentioned, we are open to accommodating anyone interested in being part of the project. Both Barcelona fans and non-fans.. Friends and foes alike..

Stats
Players
Coaches
Transfers
Controversies
Banter

Even, we might have a way to include oga Ibime/Ibeme's Nairaland Fantasy League ( Although, I've not spoken to the ogas yet to know how to go about it).

Best Regards!!

Fergieraww
Purpl3

Make una show too.

Come and tell us about it on our thread bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Yo. fams!!

Stats
Players
Coaches
Transfers
Controversies
Banter

Best Regards!!

Fergieraww
Purpl3

Make una show too.

No Lele. Any developments yarn us. We go run am dey go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Purpl3:

Come and tell us about it on our thread bro

Something told me I'd get this reply... Lol.

Alright I AM COMING
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lewandowski trying to join Barca is a matter of pride for Bayern .

Hoeness and their director has openly mocked Barca for being broken ,then less than a year laporta is trying to take their best player .

Broken Barca is still bigger than Bayern ,the best players out there has always wanted to play for Barcelona or madrid .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) (5407) (5408) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.