Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592716 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Hmmm, the guy height dey make me fear sha though you're right on the age issue, it'll be easier to sell him if he flops since he's still in his early 20s but chelsea also don go far in negotiations with the guy, All that's left is agreeing a fee
I heared that the guy prefers Barca to Chelsea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
I heared that the guy prefers Barca to Chelsea
Today chelsea based journalists will say he prefers to move to chelsea
Tomorrow Barca based own will say he prioritizes Barca over Chelsea
The guy matter dey just dey amusing but IMO I still see Chelsea leading the race but make we dey look, Wetin I just dey hope be say chelsea go hold Alonso and azpi or at least only the former
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dead club fans thinking how they will waste their loan money and start begging again and dreaming of kounde that will never come. grin.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Today chelsea based journalists will say he prefers to move to chelsea
Tomorrow Barca based own will say he prioritizes Barca over Chelsea
The guy matter dey just dey amusing but IMO I still see Chelsea leading the race but make we dey look, Wetin I just dey hope be say chelsea go hold Alonso and azpi or at least only the former
make dem hold the former give us the latter abeg...
uptill now I'm still wondering what Xavi want to do with Alonso, abi he wan play him for LW instead of LB?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
uptill now I'm still wondering what Xavi want to do with Alonso, abi he wan play him for LW instead of LB?
Buy player with loan money only to be second to madrid for next ten years.
Finished club.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Dead club fans thinking how they will waste their loan money and start begging again and dreaming of kounde that will never come. grin.
Barca have signed; Christensen, Kessie and Pablo Torere.
who have ur alive club bought?
almost 5 guaranteed depatures yet no guaranteed arival.
Everytime i see transfer news and Chelsea still haven't signed anyone Joules Kounde Dembele Cucurela, all I'm seeing is depatures, Lukaku, Azpi, Rudiger, Alonso, Christensen etal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lenglet Barca first 2 seasons was superb though
Right but the decline in the last 2 seasons has been something else. Man should be the No1 choice defender for Barcelona at the moment but him don fvck up big time to the point that Xavi prefers Pique and Garcia to him even though the later is very good in causing penalties. Barca should sell Lenglet, sign another defender, start playing Garcia as a holding midfielder (he is good on the ball). I'm also expecting Levy and Raphina. Dembele can go kill birds in England.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Since barça's economic levers were approved, you've been crying terribly both home and away
Better no give yourself HBP

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
For those who follow women football (Non followers no vex abeg)
Barça Femeni has brought in Lucy Bronze from city (Top, 2020 FIFA Best player) and Geyse Fereira, (Below) The women's league top scorer alongside oshoala, Two really good acquisitions They are really serious about retaining the UWCL cause to me the league looks as good as bagged
Now to see if the men can do better in signings

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
I just taya, Normally they'll still want to keep on playing Alba but a slower Alonso as a replacement might be problematic considering the defence has been our major issue for long, On our pages online when they drop news about him, most Chelsea fans I see commenting are always happy to move him on, I rather Xavi sticks with balde cause of his potential and possible learning from Alba

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Unless it's 40m + 10m in add on fees or 45 + 5, 50 million straight is overly excess for a 34 yr old with no resale value like okpanksukka pointed out, Yes lewy will give us revenue, more fans and goals but considering we're still chasing other expensive signings we have to be careful not to play to Bayern's hands since the subject had already stated he wants to leave to barça only
Meanwhile between kounde or koulibaly who will you prefer as a manager we get?

We cannot collect Oldies allthrough na. Let's go for Kounde

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Kilishihunter:
For those who follow women football (Non followers no vex abeg)
Barça Femeni has brought in Lucy Bronze from city (Top, 2020 FIFA Best player) and Geyse Fereira, (Below) The women's league top scorer alongside oshoala, Two really good acquisitions They are really serious about retaining the UWCL cause to me the league looks as good as bagged
Now to see if the men can do better in signings
Average players that want to suffer. Real Madrid will win the woman league while my woman team will destroy this finished club. They will go trophyless next season like your man team.
Dead club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2022
FirstbornWds:

We cannot collect Oldies allthrough na. Let's go for Kounde
Kounde will never sign for your dead club. You people don't have your loan money again after you pay debt. Bayern will not even allow lewadoski to go and suffer with you people.
Finished club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Average players that want to suffer. Real Madrid will win the woman league while my woman team will destroy this finished club. They will go trophyless next season like your man team.
Dead club.

Obsessed mf
continue wailing

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2022
they should get it done for us asap.
��| Raphinha’s deal goes into crucial stages. Mateu Alemany will soon meet with Leeds’ management and he will try to lower the player’s price to around €40M even though they want €50M.
@joaquimpiera
#fcblive
https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1538782595458158599/photo/1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2022
cool cool
� | Ilaix Moriba is close to join Ajax from RB Leipzig. Barcelona had reserved a 10% share of a future sale last year on Ilaix. If the transfer goes through, Barça will get around €2.2M out of the rumoured total fee of €22M.
@mundodeportivo
#fcblive
https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1538651816564514819/photo/1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Kounde will never sign for your dead club. You people don't have your loan money again after you pay debt. Bayern will not even allow lewadoski to go and suffer with you people.
Finished club.

cool cool cool
��| Xavi spoke with Laporta and told him that the two first-priority targets are Lewandowski and Kounde.
@fansjavimiguel
#fcblive
https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1538765369120378881/photo/1
wink wink wink
�| There is optimism in Barcelona over a deal with Sevilla about Kounde. Laporta is personally involved in the conversations.
@RogerTorello
#fcblive
https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1538770572406140928/photo/1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I just taya, Normally they'll still want to keep on playing Alba but a slower Alonso as a replacement might be problematic considering the defence has been our major issue for long, On our pages online when they drop news about him, most Chelsea fans I see commenting are always happy to move him on, I rather Xavi sticks with balde cause of his potential and possible learning from Alba
I hope he does so
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Finished club.

Is your club done eyeing? Wh2n you've taken the debris off your eyes, comman talk where men ate talking.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
they should get it done for us asap.
https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1538782595458158599/photo/1
He's not worth 50 million... Lewandowski, yes. But not Raphinha.

What is football turning into?

Back then, 50 million was used to buy world class players.

Btw, what are the chances of having Raphinha and dembele in the same team? Just thinking, since the ungrateful one claims to be staying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Finished club.
You can't troll properly if you can't spell correctly.

Don't you give up on constantly displaying your stupidity on this thread. All these secondary school children sef.

Rest.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
@FabrizioRomano
Pep Guardiola on Bernardo Silva and Barça interest: “As of today, I think Bernardo will continue at Man City next season - but as I always said, I don’t like to keep players that are unhappy”. � #MCFC

Bernardo, waiting for Barça as Xavi wants him - but also depends on de Jong.
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
✅| Official: Barcelona will play a charity friendly match against Manchester City on 24th August, 21:00, at Camp Nou.

The money from the game will help raise funds for ALS. #fcblive
Pep Guardiola: “We will bring all our top players to Barcelona for Unzue's ALC charity match at Camp Nou”. #MCFC

Barça president Laporta: “Bernardo Silva too?”.

“Bernardo Silva… and 10 more”, Pep Guardiola says laughing.

…Bernardo, top of Xavi’s list in case Frenkie leaves.
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1538815747266314240
grin

Laporta: “We are working on getting a competitive team for the next season.”
wink
Pep Guardiola: “Barça will be like before because of Xavi. The team will grow with him again.”
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVr9li3XEAANM5u?format=jpg&name=small[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
joviegghead:

He's not worth 50 million... Lewandowski, yes. But not Raphinha.

What is football turning into?

Back then, 50 million was used to buy world class players.

Btw, what are the chances of having Raphinha and dembele in the same team? Just thinking, since the ungrateful one claims to be staying.
I dont think Dembele will stay sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Arsenal are almost signed rapinha. He chose playing in ulokpa because he knows your dead club will still go back there. Nobody wants to play for your dead broke club. Kounde and lewadoski will snub you too. grin.
Smellylona.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Is your club done eyeing? Wh2n you've taken the debris off your eyes, comman talk where men ate talking.
Raphina rejected your dead club for ulokpa assnal. grin.
Dead rubbish club.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Raphina rejected your dead club for ulokpa assnal. grin.
Dead rubbish club.

We'll sign Raphina, Lewandoski, Bernado and Kounde..

And there's absolutely nothing your teary eyes can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
make we just face front;

@FabrizioRomano
Raphinha situation. ��� #LUFC

▫️ Barcelona agreed personal terms with Raphinha, but no agreement on fee with Leeds.

▫️ Arsenal are in direct negotiations with Leeds, interested since March.

▫️ Both Chelsea & Tottenham have been in contact too.

▫️ Fee could be around 65/75m.
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1538853033446199296/photo/1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
50m is a good deal 4 raphinha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
if xavi want silva, make we kuku do swap with frenkie. in dat way manure won't get him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
make we just face front;
65-75 mill

No need. He's not worth 50 million sef.

Let's scout for cheaper but effective wingers.
Or didn't those in charge have other options if the Raphinha bid goes south?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
make we just face front;
Dem dey mad, As money don show, dollar don increase ontop player head for their side, Even Leverkusen wey dey call 70-100n for moussa diaby head dey call 50m now for Newcastle and psg, Na why I no dey like all this our public general meetings and opening our yansh
Let them just get lewandoski and a solid CB as priorities first

(1) (2) (3) ... (5399) (5400) (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.