Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597851 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Awesome01:

So Pjanic escaped the hullout? Lucky guy

As if he will play

Man is earning 200k weekly ,the salary for clubs is also a problem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2022
valverde is the new Bilbao coach. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2022
valverde is the new coach of Bilbao. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2022
paiporte:
valverde is the new Bilbao coach. Lol

Going back to where he came from.

Finally, a man on a mission.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
First economic levers aye cheesy grin

So we finish the year in profit.

Can we now get the summer activities underway?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Although Chelsea can offer a lot more money to Leeds, would they really feel comfortable signing a player for €70M who’s first choice was clearly to sign for another club?

In my opinion, they shouldn't. Let the player go to where his heart is. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Although Chelsea can offer a lot more money to Leeds, would they really feel comfortable signing a player for €70M who’s first choice was clearly to sign for another club?

In my opinion, they shouldn't. Let the player go to where his heart is. wink
so you want laputa to splash out €65m for raphuckingphinha??!
You don't mean well for Barca it seems angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abeg who help me see Dembele? I wan tell am something b4 2moro o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Shot fired.... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Frenkie de Jong would earn €25m net (€50m gross) next season if he stays at Barcelona. It was an agreement between Bartomeu and the player.

— @LluisMascaro

What a disastrous contract. Main reason Barça want to sell him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Frenkie de Jong would earn €25m net (€50m gross) next season if he stays at Barcelona. It was an agreement between Bartomeu and the player.

— @LluisMascaro

e no go better for Fartomeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:

— @LluisMascaro

This man is no different from a man who makes promises to a woman during sex. Wtf was he smoking when he made that deal?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pep's first eleven doesn't have any weakness!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
According to La Liga

We weren't that bad last season... Only that more was expected!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
paiporte:
valverde is the new coach of Bilbao. Lol
Mumu man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Instead of trying to chase down Chelsea for Raphinha, why don't we kuku offer the 60m to Liverpool for salah since he's still stalling on agreements with the club? That should be the perfect fvck you to bayern
Not saying getting Raphinha is bad though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Instead of trying to chase down Chelsea for Raphinha, why don't we kuku offer the 60m to Liverpool for salah since he's still stalling on agreements with the club? That should be the perfect fvck you to bayern
Not saying getting Raphinha is bad though
but isn't it better and more logical to just bump up the dembele contract offer and renew him than to pay €60m+ for raphinha who is not as good as dembele?
I no understand wetin laporta and alemany dey smoke o sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Blaxhex:
but isn't it better and more logical to just bump up the dembele contract offer and renew him than to pay €60m+ for raphinha who is not as good as dembele?
I no understand wetin laporta and alemany dey smoke o sad
Nobody's going to pay him 40m annually when he might get injured next season plus he and his agents unprofessionalism forced Laporta's hands if not tell me why we'll sideline him to pay heavily to Leeds who clearly don't want to sell to us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nobody's going to pay him 40m annually when he might get injured next season plus he and his agents unprofessionalism forced Laporta's hands if not tell me why we'll sideline him to pay heavily to Leeds who clearly don't want to sell to us
I don't think dembele wants 40m anually. I read somewhere that the board offered him 6m anually. That's low now. I think if they could bump it up to 8m he would accept. Na pride just dey worry laputa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Blaxhex:
I don't think dembele wants 40m anually. I read somewhere that the board offered him 6m anually. That's low now. I think if they could bump it up to 8m he would accept. Na pride just dey worry laputa
Not true, dembele's offer was still the same 7.5m they offered him before, If other clubs could give him and his agent what they wanted he wouldn't be clubless in less than two hours from now, He thinks he's Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Blaxhex:

Its low?
All the money he's been earning for free while injured nko?
See I love dembele, but this drama is dragging for too long. I don't believe he loves Barça. The reason why he hasn't signed for another club is because none have placed any bid for him.
He'll ditch us if given the opportunity. But right now, he's hoping to eat from the new money we just got.
It's a take or leave situation. He should be grateful Barça is still considering him after his disastrous years. But no, he wan dey Buga us. That's my anger with him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
joviegghead:

Its low?
All the money he's been earning for free while injured nko?
See I love dembele, but this drama is dragging for too long. I don't believe he loves Barça. The reason why he hasn't signed for another club is because none have placed any bid for him.
He'll ditch us if given the opportunity. But right now, he's hoping to eat from the new money we just got.
It's a take or leave situation. He should be grateful Barça is still considering him after his disastrous years. But no, he wan dey Buga us. That's my anger with him.
Fair point you highlighted

Dembele can gtfo angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
I think the board considers dembele a lost cause, that's why they are scrambling for raphinha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Not true, dembele's offer was still the same 7.5m they offered him before, If other clubs could give him and his agent what they wanted he wouldn't be clubless in less than two hours from now, He thinks he's Messi
I wonder what ace he and his agent has up their sleeves that's making them to play this dangerous game of Russian Roulette.

Waking up tomorrow and realising you no longer have a contract with any club is dangerous for him.

Them go prize him like pepper from tomorrow before he can get a club that would pay him all the money he and his agent wanted.

For a young, inconsistent player like him to be so money driven at just 25, is so disheartening.

This is world cup year. All meaningful players are positioning themselves properly to be able to get a call-up but Dembele want to allow money to destroy his career.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I wonder what ace he and his agent has up their sleeves that's making them to play this dangerous game of Russian Roulette.

Waking up tomorrow and realising you no longer have a contract with any club is dangerous for him.

Them go prize him like pepper from tomorrow before he can get a club that would pay him all the money he and his agent wanted.

For a young, inconsistent player like him to be so money driven at just 25, is so disheartening.

This is world cup year. All meaningful players are positioning themselves properly to be able to get a call-up but Dembele want to allow money to destroy his career.
Lol, His agent is a bonafide amateur, No wonder camavinga sacked him, Like you said no one in Europe will offer him what he wants whens he officially out of contract, Psg was his best bet but they've shenked him
Once laporta withdraws his contract offer finally, their job hustling begins, If we sign Raphinha though, chelsea might pick him up but def on their own terms
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chelsea obviously hasn't learned a lesson about buying players that have their hearts elsewhere. The lakaka saga hasn't thought them anything. Now, it's Raphina that wants Barca that they are after. Okay...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Lol, His agent is a bonafide amateur, No wonder camavinga sacked him, Like you said no one in Europe will offer him what he wants whens he officially out of contract, Psg was his best bet but they've shenked him
Once laporta withdraws his contract offer finally, their job hustling begins, If we sign Raphinha though, chelsea might pick him up but def on their own terms
Yeahh keyword there is on their own terms. angry

Idiot has lost his bargaining power. He will be job hunting now. No longer the other way round. When he's done with his holidays, realities will hit him hard.
He's no longer a Barca player. Barca can no longer technically offer him a new contract. Any further talks, if any, will now be on a new arrangement, on Barca's terms, as they would a bosman.

I am still anxiously waiting for the ace up their sleeves because I don't believe Dembele can be this stupid and leave his career to chance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh keyword there is on their own terms. angry

Idiot has lost his bargaining power. He will be job hunting now. No longer the other way round. When he's done with his holidays, realities will hit him hard.
He's no longer a Barca player. Barca can no longer technically offer him a new contract. Any further talks, if any, will now be on a new arrangement, on Barca's terms, as they would a bosman.

I am still anxiously waiting for the ace up their sleeves because I don't believe Dembele can be this stupid and leave his career to chance.
grin grin
Well that's he and his sissokho's business, He's now jobless like whodeyhause
https://twitter.com/Goatisgone/status/1542630297082023936?s=19
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:
❗Bayern have rejected Barcelona's third offer for Robert Lewandowski (€40m guaranteed plus €5m add-ons). The club would only start considering a sale from €50m [�BILD]
That should be that, Nothing more
If we can pay 55m for Fraudran Torres why can't we pay such for a Lewandoski?!!someone won't like this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
If we can pay 55m for Fraudran Torres why can't we pay such for a Lewandoski?!!someone won't like this.
That's because lewandoski is age 33 heading to 34 with only one year remaining on his contract, no resale value and is probably going to offer us just 1-2 years of good goal frequency, At least in ferran's case he might still turn out good or we can sell him if he doesn't improve since he's 21

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

grin grin
comrade why vawulence this midnight grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

grin grin
You need some smoke grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5409) (5410) (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.