Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4803974 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) ... (6314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
There's a rumor that Ramos BEGGED to win the Balon d'Or 2020?

Lol. Okay

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shey these people go answer us with these Installmental payments. undecided

This will be a GOATED operation I'd Alemany manages to pull these through along with Lewandoski.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, we need the forwards asap bro. Its better to score more goals than your opponent than put your hopes in defence. That's what has worked for Madrid this past season. I'm the UCL they always leaked goals aplenty but the irony is they scored more than their opponents. This went a long way in clinching the title.

Luuk De Jong is back to his club Sevilla. Adama Traore is back to Wolves. Dembele is out of contract.
So our only remaining first team forwards are Fati, Depay, Braithwaithe, Auba, Ferran. So we good in forward department.
Only problem is, we short of striker and Right Wing. That's where Raphinha and Lewandoski comes in.

Actually, this is probably the most interesting transfer window we've had in the past three years.
Thanks for the update
You're right we need the forwards but not surplus

Well I'm glad to know luuk and adama have left

I just hope Raphinha doesn't turn out to be another Malcolm if we sign him

I really doubt we're getting lewandowski. Bayern are just being unnecessarily hardheaded for 34 year old with a year left in his contact

I'm most worried about the defence. I have a feeling with or without lewandowski our forwrads will deliver especially if ansu fati is fit. And I see aubameyang playing his best football.

Major problem is the defence and Ter Stegen needs to step up

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2022
New era....

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:
45m Alemany's running mad grin grin
This guy Sabi price pass my mama grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
abduleez1:
New era....
Imagine selling your stadium and properties just to buy player.
Sapalona.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
abduleez1:
Shey these people go answer us with these Installmental payments. undecided

This will be a GOATED operation I'd Alemany manages to pull these through along with Lewandoski.
Pay rapinha full money first.
Instalments fc.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Pay rapinha full money first.
Instalments fc.

Bole gee to pay full yet them prefer to sell to pipu way go pay installment?

Shame no day your body?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Barcelona shouldn't sell dempay or accept any offer.
He will come in handy when the season gets tough.
we should strive to have dangerous squad dept because this new season is going to be tough with the world cup in between.

dempay will contribute when the going gets rough.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
abduleez1:
New era....
Oh yes cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
OhBritannia:
we should strive to have dangerous squad dept because this new season is going to be tough with the world cup in between.

Fati/Ferran on the Left
Auba and lewa (if we get him) in the middle
Raphinha/Abde on the right
Where will he play then?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Fati/Ferran on the Left
Where will he play then?
If we can still get Dembele to stay at the club. This would add more quality upfront and we can then afford to let Depay leave.

Xavi's system needs more quality wide players. We cant afford to limit ourselves to few options. We should be able to summon useful players off the bench. Not the likes of Abde angry If Dembele does not eventually renew, then Depay has to stay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
jpmoriarti:
If we can still get Dembele to stay at the club. This would add more quality upfront and we can then afford to let Depay leave.

Xavi's system needs more quality wide players. We cant afford to limit ourselves to few options. We should be able to summon useful players off the bench. Not the likes of Abde angry If Dembele does not eventually renew, then Depay has to stay
One question:
Is abde that bad? I mean, take away all the hype, is he the least of the wingers, including Ferran.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Fati/Ferran on the Left
Where will he play then?

You know Fati can't be trusted and thr sitters that Ferran misses might just not end, easily. I support Depay staying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
joviegghead:

One question:
Is abde that bad? I mean, take away all the hype, is he the least of the wingers, including Ferran.

He's not bad... He just needs to improve on decision-making shootings and passes/crosses.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Fati/Ferran on the Left
Where will he play then?
He doesn't have to be a starter. one of the characteristic of a great and successful team is deep squad dept which obviously affected Barcelona last season.
apart from that, depay is loyal unlike Dembele and the rest.
he seems to want the club more and wear our badge with his heart. these are the kind of players Barcelona needs Now. the type that will fight for the badge with all their hearts and not the type that always wants to talk about contract and money and he is a big game player, an experienced player with more years to his career and lastly, he can only get better and more better and dangerous than Ferran on the left.
we should be talking of Ferran and Lewandowski up front. aubumayang can relax a little. aubu and Ferran should compensate Lewandowski upfront but depay and fati should be untouchable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
joviegghead:

One question:
Well, Abde might be decent but he has to prove himself like Ansu did to gain mouth ahead of a 50 million signing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
According to recent reports:

• Raphinha - Agreement close for €60M.
• Lewandowski - FC Barcelona will offer a maximum of €40M fixed.
• Koundé - Talks ongoing with Sevilla for €45M.
• Bernardo Silva - Fully depends on Frenkie; price said to be €80-100M.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
��| BREAKING: FC Barcelona and Ousmane Dembélé are about to reach an agreement for his contract renewal until 2024. @sport
Don't fully believe, I hope this won't affect the Raphinha deal sha if true
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
Laporta just said FDJ wouldn't be sold shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:
��| BREAKING: FC Barcelona and Ousmane Dembélé are about to reach an agreement for his contract renewal until 2024. @sport
Don't fully believe, I hope this won't affect the Raphinha deal sha if true
I don't think so.
It would be nice to have them both in the team.
There would be lot of competition in the attacking department. My concern is depay, especially, if the Lewandowski deal clicks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Blaxhex:
Boom... Yes!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
joviegghead:

I don't think so.
There would be lot of competition in the attacking department. My concern is depay, especially, if the Lewandowski deal clicks.
Memphis would most likely get sold and Abde loaned, I think xavi wants to use Fati in the middle
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Blaxhex:
If true Laporta is about to hand the EPL two major Ls in the transfer window cheesy
But I don't still believe it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
joviegghead:

I don't think so.

Agreed. But does Barca have the funds to maintain all of these guys wages together.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
joviegghead:

Boom... Yes!!!
selling him to get Bernardo wouldve been a masterstroke IMO.
I don't see how de jong suits our midfield as he can't flourish as a sole Dm or an interior in our 4-3-3 formation.
Except we plan to switch formation to accommodate him (which i don't see happening), de jong will continue to struggle with us. Why do you think Man city and pep guardiola aren't after him? They play similar formation as us and they know FDJ won't fit in.
Seriously I'm kinda disappointed that FDJ is staying. Hmmm, fingers crossed...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
OhBritannia:

Well said
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Blaxhex:
selling him to get Bernardo wouldve been a masterstroke IMO.
I don't see how de jong suits our midfield, as he can't play as a sole Dm or an interior in our 4-3-3 formation.
Except we plan to switch formation to accommodate him (which i don't see happening), de jong will continue to struggle with us. Why do you think Man city and pep guardiola aren't after him? They play similar formation as us and they know FDJ won't fit in.
Seriously I'm kinda disappointed that FDJ is staying. Hmmm, fingers crossed...
Exactly. I really like dejong. But a part of me was hoping Barca sells him and still hope they do

Bernardo Silva is a gem and is more suited to Barca's game. The problem would have been man city refusing but Silva has made it known he wants to leave. Another issue would have been age but Bernardo Silva is also surprisingly young I think 27 while Frankie is 25. Silva is also a really nice utility player

With the signing of kessie the club should let go of dejong because right now the price is right. Bernardo will complement our midfield better

Unfortunately I see dejongs value will depreciate soon unless he works really hard

By the way what happened to Arthur Melo and his juventus career. I just remembered that pjanic is still a Barca player angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Tellwhat:

Exactly. I really like dejong. But a part of me was hoping Barca sells him and still hope they do.
Bernardo Silva is a gem and is more suited to Barca's game. The problem would have been man city refusing but Silva has made it known he wants to leave. Another issue would have been age but Bernardo Silva is also surprisingly young I think 27 while Frankie is 25. Silva is also a really nice utility player.
With the signing of kessie the club should let go of dejong because right now the price is right. Bernardo will complement our midfield better
Unfortunately I see dejongs value will depreciate soon unless he works really hard
By the way what happened to Arthur Melo and his juventus career. I just remembered that pjanic is still a Barca player angry

Good points.
Bernardo is one hell of an attacking player. Pushes attack, which we need.
But, the midfield is packed now. Sadly, busquets has an automatic place. Kessie will be his deputy. FDJ will have to battle pedri, gavi and Co.

As for Arthur, Barca killed his career. Oh, I mean, Bartomeu killed his career.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
joviegghead:

Good points.
Bernardo is one hell of an attacking player. Pushes attack, which we need.
But, the midfield is packed now. Sadly, busquets has an automatic place. Kessie will be his deputy. FDJ will have to battle pedri, gavi and Co.

As for Arthur, Barca killed his career. Oh, I mean, Bartomeu killed his career.
Feel really bad for Arthur. I thought he would be a Barca legend some day. Didn't see him leaving Barca so soon. Somehow wish there's still hope of resigning him because he's still very young
Frankie or Bernardo still good. This season should be a trophy laden season. Curious to see Frank kessie and how our midfield looks
If only this annoying Bayern Munich will just let go of lewandowski and sign c.ronaldo
And If we can sign Raphinha and kounde. Barca will be back
Especially when my boy fati and aubameyang will be available
This season will be so much fun regardless

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
Ousmane Dembélé deal. Laporta says there’s “no deadline”, but all parties feel now ‘optimistic’ to reach agremeent on two year deal. ��� #FCB

New contract on the table until June 2024. Talks are “progressing” with Xavi pushing to keep Ousmane, but it’s still not 100% agreed.

This dembele deal has been quite exhausting. But the kid is still a better player than Raphinha
Let's just hope his injury woes are over. But fans will swallow dembele but I doubt the boy send especially once he starts performing well again
I think his body should be getting more matured hopefully days of too much injuries will be a thing of the past
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Tellwhat:
Ousmane Dembélé deal. Laporta says there’s “no deadline”, but all parties feel now ‘optimistic’ to reach agremeent on two year deal. ��� #FCB

New contract on the table until June 2024. Talks are “progressing” with Xavi pushing to keep Ousmane, but it’s still not 100% agreed.

This dembele deal has been quite exhausting. But the kid is still a better player than Raphinha
Let's just hope his injury woes are over. But fans will swallow dembele but I doubt the boy send especially once he starts performing well again
I think his body should be getting more matured hopefully days of too much injuries will be a thing of the past
this one of the main reason sometimes I wish we have someone like florentino Perez, just look at what he did to Ramos when he refused to sign his contract he gave them deadline accept or leave the club.

Fuvk this dembele and his agent jorh angry
We dy beg 1player like say wetin na, wtf Is he feeling like

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5411) (5412) (5413) (5414) (5415) (5416) (5417) ... (6314) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: pu7pl3(m), Ijustwantto(m), 100naira(m), Neimarjr, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Bluelines69 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.