Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4601044 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Classic Djokovic. Once he won the third set. I just shook my head. Sinner tried but his youth showed in his multiple errors both forced and unforced. His first two set wins just awakened nole. I don't think Nadal will beat him again like in Paris if they meet again
Djokovic is playing amazingly well. The way he came back from the hole Sinner dug for him, was simply amazing.

I think he is playing his best tennis yet. Nadal definitely won't beat him the way he beat at Rolland Garros.

Hats off for Jannik for a a splendid game all round but he need to improve his concentration and take advantage of winning positions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
BlueAngel444:
even if Barca sign Ronaldo why would Perez care

Oga na same thing I Dey talk ,so rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tellwhat:

Lol. Just enjoy the match

Djokovic fit still toil with jannik. Games not over

Good game so far though
Lol. I made good money on this

This tennis big 3 are just like mini god's on the court

Immediately I see Djokovic collect one set I knew it was a wrap. Even before then I already tried some small chops just incase
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
2 set to love for Jannik. wink wink wink

Let's goooo!!
Baba how market
Hope you enjoyed the match and didn't stake on it.
I knew your boy was likely to lose immediately I saw this comment I just laugh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Great Novak Djokovic still manages to prevail after everything.

This is why these youngsters find it difficult to win Grand Slams. You have to win three game.

Incredibly difficult against the greats like Djokovic and Nadal.
Well said
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tellwhat:

Baba how market
Hope you enjoyed the match and didn't stake on it.
I knew your boy was likely to lose immediately I saw this comment I just laugh
I thoroughly enjoyed the game. One of the best games on tour so far. wink

Stake? Nahh, I don't stake. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I thoroughly enjoyed the game. One of the best games on tour so far. wink

Stake? Nahh, I don't stake. sad
Nice

I'm rooting for Nick Krygios even though I know his chances aren't looking so good especially since he will likely face Nadal next if they both win their matches

Djokovic is most likely wining into matter the opponent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tellwhat:

Nice

I'm rooting for Nick Krygios even though I know his chances aren't looking so good especially since he will likely face Nadal next if they both win their matches

Djokovic is most likely wining into matter the opponent
Kyrgious is such a divisive character. The Mario Ballotelli of Tennis. Always complains and scatters his opponents composure. That's how he managed to beat Tsitsipas in 3rd round angry

I hope Christian Garin beats him tomorrow but Nick is such a good player with such a wonderful first serve.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ovoP(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Kyrgious is such a divisive character. The Mario Ballotelli of Tennis. Always complains and scatters his opponents composure. That's how he managed to beat Tsitsipas in 3rd round angry

I hope Christian Garin beats him tomorrow but Nick is such a good player with such a wonderful first serve.
kyrgios is a talented tennis player.. check d odds against tsitsipas, he was favoured.. he's a better grass player than tsitsipas. If anything kyrgios spoils his own game by complaining too much instead of focusing..

Kyrgios can beat nadal on grass as he is 3-1 against nadal in his career , he's 2-0 against djokovic.. he's beaten nadal at Wimbledon before.. but he spoils his own game most of the time, like his last match that went to a 5 setter.. if he focused, that match would have been over in 3.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
ovoP:
kyrgios is a talented tennis player.. check d odds against tsitsipas, he was favoured.. he's a better grass player than tsitsipas. If anything kyrgios spoils his own game by complaining too much instead of focusing..

Kyrgios can beat nadal on grass as he is 3-1 against nadal in his career , he's 2-0 against djokovic.. he's beaten nadal at Wimbledon before.. but he spoils his own game most of the time, like his last match that went to a 5 setter.. if he focused, that match would have been over in 3.
Yeahh I agree, he is very talented and very good on grass. At 27, it is such a surprise he hasn't won any major title. Always complaining of every little thing. I see it as his way of distracting the opponent and causing them to lose focus. angry But it has yet to benefit him into winning a major title.

But his first serve should be the best of all the players remaining on tour.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Ibukzy:
Morata also starts for Spain
Spain is not Barcelona
there currently no better CF to bench Morata in that spanish team so rest

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Oldboss:

there currently no better CF to bench Morata in that spanish team so rest
same as in the CB department. There's no decent Rcb to bench Eric Garcia

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Bayern Munich have told FC Barcelona they don't want any installments in any deal for Robert Lewandowski and that they want all the money upfront in cash because Bayern believes that FC Barcelona won't exist in "one or two years' time". #fcblive #fcbayern [@honigstein] shocked grin lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Bayern Munich have told FC Barcelona they don't want any installments in any deal for Robert Lewandowski and that they want all the money upfront in cash because Bayern believes that FC Barcelona won't exist in "one or two years' time". #fcblive #fcbayern [@honigstein] shocked grin lmao
Dead poverty club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
I feel so good about this frank kessie signing ,and I feel the guy is underrated

Just think about Vidal seydou Keita and Paulinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Chelsea fan Dey report Barca news cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea's lack of progress in the transfer market is driving their fans crazy. They're all frustrated. Making up stories now against Barca to keep themselves going. grin grin It is Barca matter most of them are carrying for head like gala. Everything about our finances are being reported on Chelsea thread.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Chelsea's lack of progress in the transfer market is driving their fans crazy. They're all frustrated. Making up stories now against Barca to keep themselves going. grin grin It is Barca matter most of them are carrying for head like gala. Everything about our finances are being reported on Chelsea thread.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Barcelona President, Joan Laporta: "At this time we still can't sign players. We are begging players we are interested in so they can wait for us."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Barcelona President, Joan Laporta: "At this time we still can't sign players. We are begging players we are interested in so they can wait for us."

So sad that what you just reported is what’s going on a Chelsea right now

Take heart while you pray for your first signing .

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
jpmoriarti:

cheesy Balotelli indeed. Understandable

Me personally i wish by some miracle he wins it this year somehow defeats Nadal and then djokovic

Not banking on it though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Chelsea's top targets this summer:

Kounde: I want to play for Barca

Lewandowski: Barca or nothing

Raphinha: I'm ready to wait another year for Barca

Dembele: agrees to sign 2 year deal with Barca

Still, Barca are signing their players... Christensen, Alonso and Azpi to follow...you guys can see where their frustration is coming from

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tellwhat:

cheesy Balotelli indeed. Understandable

Me personally i wish by some miracle he wins it this year somehow defeats Nadal and then djokovic

Not banking on it though
It is very difficult to win 3 sets of tennis against those legends.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
fritz is just giving Nadal tough time, I trust my man to come back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
paiporte:
fritz is just giving Nadal tough time, I trust my man to come back
Yeahh Taylor Fritz is just going toe to toe with the legend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
So Barcelona is owing Pique about 40m in wages.

No one should question these players' loyalty again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
jpmoriarti:
It is very difficult to win 3 sets of tennis against those legends.
True
Not impossible though. And if there's anybody that can do it then it's Nick. That guy is truly special and na doesn't fear any too dog. Can beat the best

As a gambler I have already staked a little on Nick to win it this year. My problem is djokovic. I strongly believe Nick will beat Nadal
That's if nadal qualifies because right now he seems to be struggling against Fritz but I believe he will still win. Fingers crossed. Fritz is a sure win for Nick if he somehow beat Nadal (unlikely)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
jonsnow92:
So Barcelona is owing Pique about 40m in wages.

No one should question these players' loyalty again.
shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
this game lipsrsealed fritz is stubborn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
6-6
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
paiporte:
this game lipsrsealed fritz is stubborn

Abi Nadal dy play rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5415) (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Neimarjr and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.