Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610042 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
finally
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Friday. Wimbledon Semifinals.

Centre Court.

Nick Krygios vs Raphael Nadal

Cameron Norrie vs Novak Djokovic.

cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So sad that what you just reported is what’s going on a Chelsea right now

Take heart while you pray for your first signing .
why pray when you can pay... Brokelona

According to @TelegraphDucker, Frenkie de Jong is being owed £13.7m in basic wages and £3.4m in bonuses by Barcelona and that's why the move to Manchester United is held up. But why is UEFA allowing Barcelona to owe players and still trying to buy new ones? Madness!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol Una din leave Barca dey support tennis

Na better thing sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Even Dejong is being owed 17m in wages.

One wonders how much other players are being owed.

Little wonder signing players is so difficult.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paiporte: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
quick recovery my man

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
paiporte:
quick recovery my man
Omo, see sara walkover for krygios
Quick recovery to Rafa, He has even tried with managing his injuries so far on tour
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
paiporte:
quick recovery my man
Painful cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
paiporte:
quick recovery my man
another grand slam for Djokovic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Oldboss:

another grand slam for Djokovic
Lol. Don't be so sure.

I might just make bank if Nick wins

I had a feeling his finals bound from the very beginning. A shame I didn't see anything like Nick Krygios to reach finals I for stake on am

Not to wish djokovic bad but if small injury do am after he beats Norrie e no go bad o. Or even somehow lose to Norrie..and Nick wins in the end
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 12:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Barca no serious o. How did this club accumulate so much debts like this

The club needs to forget about about signing lewandowski now and make do with what we can

And a top player needs to be sacrificed maybe de Jong and we might still not get Bernardo.

Barca dey owe dejong about 20m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:04am On Jul 08, 2022
why is our last president not in jail for life imprisonment by now?
he has almost ruined the club. This has become embarrassing even for a cule like me.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Tellwhat:
Barca no serious o. How did this club accumulate so much debts like this

The club needs to forget about about signing lewandowski now and make do with what we can

And a top player needs to be sacrificed maybe de Jong and we might still not get Bernardo.

Barca dey owe dejong about 20m
I think Barcelona needs to forget about signing any player again, the board should come together and sign an agreement not to buy any player for like three years and in that time, start sacking and paying off all the uselessness in the squad or try selling all of them little by little untill all the uselessness have been flushed out of the club.
In this three years, our lamasia boys should start coming into the squad little by little while all our useless players should be told to stay at home and that the club no longer requires their services.

even if we don't qualify for UEFA cup next season, i as a cule, i am willing to wait and sacrifice for the greater Good.

Barcelona needs to start from the scratch, like literary from the scratch.

all these deals we are signing with sportyfy and co, all the cash we are receiving should be use to pay off and sack all the uselessness in Barcelona and when we are debt free, we should then start from the scratch.

we are not the first to have started From the scratch, Liverpool did it, Chelsea did it, even Ac Milan did it.

we need to forget about trophies for now or qualifying for the champions league and focus on starting from the scratch with our lamasia boys and experience players like Aruaojo, Fati, Pedri, gavi and co.
we need young kids who will sweat and die for the club and honour of the badge again.

like i said, i don't mind for i am willing to wait.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tellwhat: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
I think Barcelona needs to forget about signing any player again, the board should come together and sign an agreement not to buy any player for like three years and in that time, start sacking and paying off all the uselessness in the squad or try selling all of them little by little untill all the uselessness have been flushed out of the club.
In this three years, our lamasia boys should start coming into the squad little by little while all our useless players should be told to stay at home and that the club no longer requires their services.

even if we don't qualify for UEFA cup next season, i as a cule, i am willing to wait and sacrifice for the greater Good.

all these deals we are signing with sportyfy and co, all the cash we are receiving should be use to pay off and sack all the uselessness in Barcelona and when we are debt free, we should then start from the scratch.

we are not the first to have started From the scratch, Liverpool did it, Chelsea did it, even Ac Milan did it.

we need to forget about trophies for now or qualifying for the champions league and focus on starting from the scratch with our lamasia boys and experience players like Aruaojo, Fati, Pedri, gavi and co.
we need young kids who will sweat and die for the club and honour of the badge again.

Well said. The mess has already been done and trying to salvage it could lead to more mess

I was optimistic about us signing lewandowski and kounde etc but right now that will be quite unreasonable to do so. Let them focus on what we have

Sell dejong and forget about lewandowski if he still wants to come on a free transfer later then good

I'm surprised the board is still talking about lewandowski etc with so much mess all sound the club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Omo, see sara walkover for krygios
Quick recovery to Rafa, He has even tried with managing his injuries so far on tour
Nadal was selfish. His dad was seen motioning him to retire when he had that injury in the 2nd set against Fritz. He refused and played for another 3hrs plus.. What was he expecting??

First he conditioned Fritz mentality in the game. Playing against an opponent who is obviously injured, also affects the mentality of the player.

Of course, the injury was bound to get worse.

A Taylor Fritz vs Nick Krygios semi final would have been mouth-watering. But due to Nadal's selfishness, we have been denied of such game and Krygios gets a walkover to the final.

I think he was obsessed with trying to be the first player to win all Grand Slam in a calendar year. He had already won the Australian open and the Roland Garros. He knew Djokovic won't be participating the US Open later next month due to his refusal to be vaccinated. So he thought that if he can manage to win this one. Then he won't face much opposition in New York next month.

Of course, I am not saying he is wrong to still be ambitious but he should let the younger generation also have a sniff at the title he already won 22 times. Taylor Fritz deserved to be in the semi final.

I was pissed off when I read the news yesterday. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:

What trash are you speaking about? Which one is Barca should start from scratch? What sort of nonsense talk is this?

So if you run a 4.6 billion euros business, and you faced some debt issues, what are you going to do? Start from scratch and sack everyone? Then come back only to meet a business worth less than half of that.

I am sorry but this is the reason why you will never run a 4.6 billion euro business in the first place. No be downgrade but if anything needs to be started from scratch, it is your mentality and reasoning. angry sad

For your information, there is no business or organization in the world that is debt free. There is nothing like being debt-free. Everyone owes. It now depends on how your debts are structured. Are they short term, medium term or long term? Can they be restructured?

Deferred payments are not necessarily a bad thing. It is all about reaching agreements. For some of our players, there payments were deferred. Every organization does it. Paying DeJong's 20 million euros will not sink Barca. I think this was leaked to the media by DeJong's team in order to blackmail Barca and to stop the impending sale.

Barca is already doing what it needs to do to stay competitive. People will be owed. Payments will be deferred.

How can you then suggest we start from scratch like Ac Milan and Liverpool. That is a defeatist mindset.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
What trash are you speaking about? Which one is Barca should start from scratch? What sort of nonsense talk is this?

So if you run a 4.6 billion euros business, and you faced some debt issues, what are you going to do? Start from scratch and sack everyone? Then come back only to meet a business worth less than half of that.

I am sorry but this is the reason why you will never run a 4.6 billion euro business in the first place. No be downgrade but if anything needs to be started from scratch, it is your mentality and reasoning. angry sad
Go to the pharmacy and buy paracetamol of 100 naira, procold of 100 naira, Ampicillin of 50 naira, becham apiclox of 200 naira, Fucin of 100 naira then take two from each tablets morning and evening for three days and thank me later.
It's obvious something is wrong with you.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
Go to the pharmacy and buy paracetamol of 100 naira, procold of 100 naira, Ampicillin of 50 naira, becham apiclox of 200 naira, Fucin of 100 naira then take two from each tablets morning and evening for three days and thank me later.
It's obvious something is wrong with you.

the guy is right though even if his tone is borderline insulting. You're looking at the debt like a personal one. like if you owe so much you stop buying anything you don't really need and save till you pay off your debt and start over again. it makes sense on an individual level but in the corporate world especially in a competitive world like football doing this would lead to everything getting worse as Barca would find itself in a hole she can't dig herself out of. imagine Barca not qualifying for UCL for like 3 years straight. less revenue, sponsors won't renew contract and those that will sign would offer less money, less players willing to come, players already there who are good would like to leave and play in other teams and that's how you'd turn to a mediocre team and when/if you finally do get debt free you'd still have a long road back as players won't come running just because you're debt free and 7th in laliga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Someone here said we should stop signing players for like 3 years and forget about winning trophies so we can pay our debts and start from the scratch. grin grin grin

Soon we'll be getting advise to forget about playing football for 5 years.
Like jp said, many business aren't debt free.
Also saying barca shouldn't sign quality players and forget about trophies is a self-destructive move. Trophies and glory gets you more sources of revenue.

Many of y'all are painting Barça situation as one very terrible situation, when in fact the club is recovering fine and ready to compete once again.
And please, Liverpool, Chelsea and AC Milan aren't as big as Barça. Yes I said it. Drop history and let's talk money. Barça is a super club. It's very difficult for it to run outta business or fall badly for years and stay that way.. That's almost impossible.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

the guy is right though even if his tone is borderline insulting. You're looking at the debt like a personal one. like if you owe so much you stop buying anything you don't really need and save till you pay off your debt and start over again. it makes sense on an individual level but in the corporate world especially in a competitive world like football doing this would lead to everything getting worse as Barca would find itself in a hole she can't dig herself out of. imagine Barca not qualifying for UCL for like 3 years straight. less revenue, less players willing to come, players already there who are good would like to leave and play in other teams and that's how you'd turn to a mediocre team and when/if you finally do get debt free you'd still have a long road back as players won't come running just because you're debt free and 7th in laliga
I understand all what you have Said.
This is what i meant by my explanation.
Right now we owe many players, many mediocre players combinations of wages and bonuses, players that are doing nothing for Barcelona. but because of the contracts they signed under bartomeu, we can't sack them else we have to pay them off and this is why we are looking for clubs that will take many of them on loan.
even those that are not in xavi"s plan, we still have to pay them off for what's in their contracts.
so what i suggested was that all the money we were given from the various deals we recently signed, we should use parts of the money to pay off all these players, let them go then use the remaining money we have to manage the club.

we can't be owing pique above 100 million euros and still be thinking of signing lewandosky and raphinha again, with lots of sign up bonuses In their contracts.
we should first settle the debts we owe the useless players and let them go then use the Money left to purchase one or two players, even if it's just raphinha or lewandosky we got, it will be okay.

i am sure young stars like Aruaojo, Gavi, Pedri, fati, will come ups to the task, we still have ferran y dempay and co.
people like pique, busquet, Alba, braitwwait, Roberto and many more should be paid off and let them go.

trust me, we will still qualify for champions league, the young stars are more than capable.
this reminded me of what Guardiola did when he first came to Barcelona, remember Messi and co were very Young then, Guadiola had to cut off all the old players, like he totally cut them off and sold all of them.
even frank Rickard did similar thing before he left by telling Ronaldinho and co to leave, remember even zambrotta was sold.
i feel we should learn from history and lay off like 70% of the squad and trust me brother, Barcelona won't fall to the extent of not qualifying for the Champions league. don't be surprised to see the next Messi rise up from the lamasia.
I think the problem Barcelona faced and where it all went wrong for Barcelona was the abolishment of our lamasia tradition and bartomeu was the genesis of why our lamasia has fallen over the years.

oh i remember many years ago when Guadiola used lamasia kids to play in the UEFA champions league group stage when the senior team has already made Barcelona qualify.
i know you will remember the game and how the world went wild and speechless on what the kids did, how fast they are, even rival teams applauded the children. where are those children?
what happened to them?
well bartomeu happened to them and i feel we should go back to the drawing board and start mixing lamasia kids with the club again.

well this is my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Someone shares his opinion and then out of the blue another person calls it "trash".

Toxic place. No manners.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Official: Pedri will wear the #8 jersey this season.

Pedri Potter wink Let's see some Iniesta magic smiley

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2022
joviegghead:
grin grin grin
Someone here said we should stop signing players for like 3 years and forget about winning trophies so we can pay our debts and start from the scratch. grin grin grin

Soon we'll be getting advise to forget about playing football for 5 years.
Like jp said, many business aren't debt free.
Also saying barca shouldn't sign quality players and forget about trophies is a self-destructive move. Trophies and glory gets you more sources of revenue.

Many of y'all are painting Barça situation as one very terrible situation, when in fact the club is recovering fine and ready to compete once again.
And please, Liverpool, Chelsea and AC Milan aren't as big as Barça. Yes I said it. Drop history and let's talk money. Barça is a super club. It's very difficult for it to run outta business or fall badly for years and stay that way.. That's almost impossible.

None of those club are as big as Barca nah ,no need for even long thing

Laporta is going a very good job abeg

Stop signing player kee that person there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
Someone shares his opinion and then out of the blue another person calls it "trash".

Toxic place. No manners.

The opinion is trash

Take your time to read it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Blaxhex: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Lmao. The lamasia you're talking about had golden generation players at the time.
For the past 10 years how many decent players have come out of lamasia?
Even the ones that were promoted to the first team: Sergi samper, Marc bartra, Sandro Ramirez, sergi Roberto, Carles alena.. Where are they now?
Barcelona have always bought big players, that lamasia talk is farce.
Ronaldinho, Samuel eto, rivaldo, romario, delima Ronaldo, Figo, abidal, marquez, stoichkov etc didn't come from lamasia, even our highly influential Johan Cruyff was bought for big money from ajax then.
So rest with the lamasia yarns abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
I understand all what you have Said.
This is what i meant by my explanation.
Right now we owe many players, many mediocre players combinations of wages and bonuses, players that are doing nothing for Barcelona. but because of the contracts they signed under bartomeu, we can't sack them else we have to pay them off and this is why we are looking for clubs that will take many of them on loan.
even those that are not in xavi"s plan, we still have to pay them off for what's in their contracts.
so what i suggested was that all the money we were given from the various deals we recently signed, we should use parts of the money to pay off all these players, let them go then use the remaining money we have to manage the club.

we can't be owing pique above 100 million euros and still be thinking of signing lewandosky and raphinha again, with lots of sign up bonuses In their contracts.
we should first settle the debts we owe the useless players and let them go then use the Money left to purchase one or two players, even if it's just raphinha or lewandosky we got, it will be okay.

i am sure young stars like Aruaojo, Gavi, Pedri, fati, will come ups to the task, we still have ferran y dempay and co.
people like pique, busquet, Alba, braitwwait, Roberto and many more should be paid off and let them go.

trust me, we will still qualify for champions league, the young stars are more than capable.
this reminded me of what Guardiola did when he first came to Barcelona, remember Messi and co were very Young then, Guadiola had to cut off all the old players, like he totally cut them off and sold all of them.
even frank Rickard did similar thing before he left by telling Ronaldinho and co to leave, remember even zambrotta was sold.
i feel we should learn from history and lay off like 70% of the squad and trust me brother, Barcelona won't fall to the extent of not qualifying for the Champions league. don't be surprised to see the next Messi rise up from the lamasia.
I think the problem Barcelona faced and where it all went wrong for Barcelona was the abolishment of our lamasia tradition and bartomeu was the genesis of why our lamasia has fallen over the years.

oh i remember many years ago when Guadiola used lamasia kids to play in the UEFA champions league group stage when the senior team has already made Barcelona qualify.
i know you will remember the game and how the world went wild and speechless on what the kids did, how fast they are, even rival teams applauded the children. where are those children?
what happened to them?
well bartomeu happened to them and i feel we should go back to the drawing board and start mixing lamasia kids with the club again.

well this is my opinion.
Boss calm down...Barca is in a very good place right now, all these media talks are fabricated by selfish people. There's no club without debt especially after COVID 19, Abramovich left Chelsea with a debt of over 1 billion pounds but the debt was from his company so he was able to write it off before selling the club.

So like I said Barca is in a very good place and most importantly a very attractive club to investors and signing players like Lewandowski will only make it more attractive. I mean, Barca without any big name player(Depay has the most shirt sales) was able to command over €250m for just 10% of tv rights, Bayern can't command such money even with Lewandowski in the team.

In addition, signing players like Lewandowski and Raphinha will increase revenue commercially, Barca would make back every investment on Lewandowski on shirt sales only.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Boss calm down...Barca is in a very good place right now, all these media talks are fabricated by selfish people. There's no club without debt especially after COVID 19, Abramovich left Chelsea with a debt of over 1 billion pounds but the debt was from his company so he was able to write it off before selling the club.

So like I said Barca is in a very good place and most importantly a very attractive club to investors and signing players like Lewandowski will only make it more attractive. I mean, Barca without any big name player(Depay has the most shirt sales) was able to command over €250m for just 10% of tv rights, Bayern can't command such money even with Lewandowski in the team.

In addition, signing players like Lewandowski and Raphinha will increase revenue commercially, Barca would make back every investment on Lewandowski on shirt sales only.
Very true.
you see bro, the way you explained it now, that's the way every mature man or woman should approach people in life.
I can easily tell you are an educated man, it shows with this your explanation.
one thing stands out in life and it's learning how to approach people especially in a public forum like this when you don't know who is who.
Many years ago in the family session, a guy was from the family session was given a job in Atlanta in USA by a female nairalander just because of the way he approached the female nairalander in a topic that was on front page.
little things like this matters in not just physically, it even matters more online in a forum like this.
Someone out there in nairaland is calling dangote 's comments on nairaland "trash, Rubbish, etc without the person knowing he is talking to dangote and going through the person's post, you will see where he or she is complaining about how he or she wants to Japa or lack of job but there he is calling dangote's post " trash" on nairaland.
it takes nothing away from people to be nice, even if someone's post doesn't sit well with you, there is a way to approach the person respectfully.

Do you know that many nairalanders that quotes Seun's post to insult seun both on Twitter and on nairaland can't even boast of 5 thousand naira in their Bank accounts?
imagine the irony of life and there they are insulting a known billionaire in a Faceless forum.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
Very true.
you see bro, the way you explained it now, that's the way every mature man or woman should approach people in life.
one thing stands out in life and it's learning how to approach people especially in a public forum like this when you don't know who is who.
Many years ago in the family session, a guy was from the family session was given a job in Atlanta in USA by a female nairalander just because of the way he approached the female nairalander in a topic that was on front page.
little things like this matters in not just physically, it even matters more online in a forum like this.
Someone out there in nairaland is calling dangote 's comments on nairaland "trash, Rubbish, etc without the person knowing he is talking to dangote and going through the person's post, you will see where he or she is complaining about how he or she wants to Japa or lack of job but there he is calling dangote's post " trash" on nairaland.
it takes nothing away from people to be nice, even if someone's post doesn't sit well with you, there is a way to approach the person respectfully.

Do you know that many nairalanders that quotes Seun's post to insult seun both on Twitter and on nairaland can't even boast of 5 thousand naira in their Bank accounts?
imagine the irony of life and there they are insulting a known billionaire in a Faceless forum.

Yh true... even though is okay to catch cruise, it doesn't mean we should insult people
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
Very true.

It looks like you were hurt by the way I berated you and your misguided comments. If you're looking for apology, you won't get one from me.

Conversely, you should apologies for speaking on subject you had little knowledge about. You could have misled naive people on a public forum.

Your position on how Barca should approach their financial issues as related with debt management, was not only laughable but also contemptuous.

It won't hurt to read and research on areas you have little knowledge about before coming to public opinion to express those views. Sounding ignorant in a public forum will leave you at mercy of denigrating and derogatory words from critics and not all of them will as respectful as you would have wanted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
It looks like you were hurt by the way I berated you and your misguided comments. If you're looking for apology, you won't get one from me.

Conversely, you should apologies for speaking on subject you had little knowledge about. You could have misled naive people on a public forum.

Your position on how Barca should approach their financial issues as related with debt management, was not only laughable but also contemptuous.

It won't hurt to read and research on areas you have little knowledge about before coming to public opinion to express those views. Sounding ignorant in a public forum will leave you at mercy of denigrating and derogatory words from critics and not all of them will as respectful as you would have wanted.
How can i be hurt by the comment of an adult baby?
please stop mentioning me, i am allergic to people whose parents were charged for littering when they dropped them at school at a young age.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
OhBritannia:
How can i be hurt by the comment of an adult baby?
please stop mentioning me, i am allergic to people whose parents were charged for littering when they dropped them at school at a young age.
Lolz you imagined I will come here to massage your over-bloated ego.

You were obviously hurt by my stinging comments. i can already see that. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Meanwhile, early days in this Cameron Norrie vs Djokovic semi final duel.

But I dont know if this Norrie can take this match to 5th set. God knows I want an exciting 5th game that will end in tie break.

Anything less is disappointing match for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BykeLaByke and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.