Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4574104 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:
This Alonso news just dey vex me anyhow, Why will Xavi want to cap a highly successful window with a low ending ffs
I dey tell you bro. Like an anti-climax.

Let's sign a young LB or give Balde a chance to prove himself and own that position for next 15yrs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Josephokpala8(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Dest... Abeg, improve now. Abeg
Lol �
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Tottenham's owner is in Barcelona.
I hope this man has not come to return lenglet. shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I hope the 'we' does not include me wink I don't love him. sad

Nah.. I no count you and Andrew join at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Tottenham's owner is in Barcelona.
I hope this man has not come to return lenglet. shocked

Mundo Deportivo is reporting Regullion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I dey tell you bro. Like an anti-climax.

Let's sign a young LB or give Balde a chance to prove himself and own that position for next 15yrs.
When we are supposed to be looking for who will finally kick Alba to the curb, it's someone worse than him we wanna bring
I've scratched my head to think and rethink how alonso 's signing will benefit us in any way, Okay they've said he's good with crossing and setpieces but we have Raphinha, dembele, Alba himself and potentially Bernado Silva to take care of that, How can we play this Bobo in a back four knowing we mostly play a highline and are very susptecible to counters, How I go dey expect Alonso to catch mbappe or Salah wfen we lose possession, Chai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Mundo Deportivo is reporting Regullion.
Alright
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Nah.. I no count you and Andrew join at all
grin grin grin
Correct G. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by seunpinky(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
IMO, I don't think we are desperately in need of a Right back at this time (Dest, Sergio) and Arujo for matches with teams that have good wingers. The truth is that we can't have world class players in all positions.

What makes a successful team is having atleast 7 world class players in the starting line up and I think we have that.. Even the left back position, I believe Balde is a good understudy for Alba... If Balde gets more game time during our Copa dela Rey matches, his confidence and game play will improve.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
seunpinky:
IMO, I don't think we are desperately in need of a Right back at this time (Dest, Sergio) and Arujo for matches with teams that have good wingers. The truth is that we can't have world class players in all positions.

What makes a successful team is having atleast 7 world class players in the starting line up and I think we have that.. Even the left back position, I believe Balde is a good understudy for Alba... If Balde gets more game time during our Copa dela Rey matches, his confidence and game play will improve.

Omoh.. Well, not to say you are not right but you know, we need someone that's at least solid enough defensively amd can offer some stuff going forward. Dest can't defend to save his life and his crossing hasn't been topnotch. But I hope he comes around cos I like him.

I'm not charged with the LB position because I know there's nobody that'll come to the team right now that'll bench Alba except that person is Robertson.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 5:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Devvy4:
LaportASS in the mud

grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Barcelona want to sign Alexander-Arnold in 2023. The club would offer around €80m to sign him. Alexander-Arnold would be the only non-free agent player Barça will sign in 2023.

— @FutbolTotalCF

I like this guy. We should sign him if we can. He's a Barcelona fan too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Happy birthday Gavi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2022
These ones are still pushing for Bernado's move when we fint have an RB

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Happy birthday Gavi
He can finally sign his contract wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rarre: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2022
So una still dy owe raphina money cc Kilishihunter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Rarre:
So una still dy owe raphina money cc Kilishihunter

E get any team way day pay player once? If team need their full cash, they should ask. E sha get as Bayern ask and they get alert.

Make una no day compare Barca to una club own abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
He can finally sign his contract wink

Hopefully
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Rarre:
So una still dy owe raphina money cc Kilishi hunter
Yes and we no dey plan to pay at all
Make dem do their worst cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Barcelona want to sign Alexander-Arnold in 2023. The club would offer around €80m to sign him. Alexander-Arnold would be the only non-free agent player Barça will sign in 2023.

— @FutbolTotalCF

I like this guy. We should sign him if we can. He's a Barcelona fan too.
Calma JP, Klopp will fight tooth and nail to keep this guy that's even if he wants to leave sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y5t4hRF0sk
LEWANDOSKI;
[b]“My happiness is very high, I hope to give you a lot of goals and hope for your encouragement in every game.”
“It is amazing to see so many fans at the stadium. It is a pleasure for me. I’m ready for the season and I hope to win titles with the club.”
“We will try to achieve a lot with the support of the fans. I hope to see the fans for our preperation matches before the start of the season. Thank you.”
“The emotion was amazing when I saw so many people for my presentation. I do not have words to express my happiness. That was something amazing. I want to show my skill on the pitch and give the fans happiness all over the world.”
“It is a big challenge for me. To perform from the first game and push the other players as well. I want to do things to help the team, and the performance of the team.”
“I would like to use my experience to help the team.”
“I think the combination of experience and youth is a good thing.”
“I know that the last period for Barca has not been easy but when I spoke with the president and saw the project they were up to, I didn’t hesitate to join the team.”
“I think age doesn’t matter. I see myself still being able to play at the highest level. If we’re going to talk about the negotiation period, I think it wasn’t easy. But I thought that moving to Barcelona was the best step for me and my family.” [/b]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
LAPORTA;
“Lewandowski with the 9? It was a decision of the club. For reasons that interest the club, for image and publicity issues, we have made this decision, with respect to Memphis, which has understood it perfectly.”
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
ghettokid1:
LAPORTA;

Memphis too collect am from Goatwhaite. So.. E no suppose vex
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ben Zuzu.. Be scared!!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Ben Zuzu.. Be scared!!! grin grin
My guy just dey give us Ronaldinho vibes grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
59026 fans were present at Robert Lewandowski's presentation at the Camp Nou.

He is here and he is PERFECT, Welcome to FC Barcelona Robert Lewandowski ��

RL9️

#R12

Electric!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
BlaqFaze:
My guy just dey give us Ronaldinho vibes grin

I day tell you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fabrizio Romano;

Pep Guardiola on Bernardo Silva and Barcelona: “I would love for Bernardo to continue, but… I don't know what will happen. Players sometimes have a desire and I'm not a person to stop a person's desire”. �� #MCFC

“I want Bernardo to stay here, 100%. We will see what happens”.

When we told them that Pep doesn't care so long as it's not Messi, they thought we were joking.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Official; Bernardo Silva to Barca is done. Only Chelsea's interest in the player is remaining.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lewandinho

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Electric!!!
Future Pichichi winner?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Future Pichichi winner?

Easy peasy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.