Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607310 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

While I get your point but the thing is that this Tebas stuff is allegedly overblown and that's because you guys are comparatively weaker wrt to your team of old

Tebas was appointed in was it 2014 or so and you guys have been dominating the league without issues of "Tebas this, Tebas that", but when Bartomeu started doing wonders in mismanaging your clubs, that's when all these kasala started. Bartomeu is the real villian not Tebas at all.

Klopp would have done wonders, probably he won't stay up to 9 years but he would have stayed for long and you guys would have been very very successful.

Even with Tebas, you guys won league last season with Rookie Xavi remember. Now, Imagine if it was Klopp Post Messi.
So many could and would. angry
Well, we'll never know now, would we? Klopp didn't coach Barca during this period and this period is gone forever.

But in retrospect, Klopp wouldn't have survived under Bartomeu either. Barcelona was setup to fail under Bartomeu. We have yet to recover from that catastrophic period.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26
Kilishihunter:

I don't know why they removed the 360 degree screens to decide to replace it with three or four score boards. That would have made our stadium more modern than it would look when it's finally completed in 2026.

Really, you sure so??

Last I heard about the new stadium, the 360 degree screen is still in play. 😳😳
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh that's what I heard too. Starting at 60% capacity initially. Though images from the work in progress, does not suggest it would be ready by then. But we'll see

That date to return to camp nou later this year dey always muzz me cos the construction pics don't match. But I hear the construction is going ahead as scheduled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:18pm On Apr 26
Jodera:
You think Klopp would win one league title in 9years if he was at Barca especially when him get Messi of 2016?
No coach in la Liga is better than Klopp especially if he came around that time he entered Liverpool.

Stop using Pep dominance to undermine Klopp when he even actively competed with Pep with lesser squad depth, quality and finance

I don't think Klopp is that better than Carlo. But alot of people including you will say Klopp is clear but he's not. Klopp will have issues beating Anceloti in Laliga. Anceloti's team play like they don't know what they're doing but eventually they hurt you bad. I've known Carlo since when he was at Parma. He knows how to adapt to situations so well. I think he's better than Klopp. Yes I really think so and his records suggest so.

Carlo is so damm underated sha lol.....

Klopp has spent alot too. He's among the goat coaches but that's not an excuse to win 1 league title in 9 years. It's not just about spending more money, Pep is just clearly better than him. If it's by spending, Chelsea would've been on top of the league. United are the biggest spenders in England yet absolutely nothing show!

Pep>Carlo>Klopp...but marginally though....

my personal opinion. So, to each, their own!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:37pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

While I get your point but the thing is that this Tebas stuff is allegedly overblown and that's because you guys are comparatively weaker wrt to your team of old

Tebas was appointed in was it 2014 or so and you guys have been dominating the league without issues of "Tebas this, Tebas that", but when Bartomeu started doing wonders in mismanaging your clubs, that's when all these kasala started. Bartomeu is the real villian not Tebas at all.

Klopp would have done wonders, probably he won't stay up to 9 years but he would have stayed for long and you guys would have been very very successful.

Even with Tebas, you guys won league last season with Rookie Xavi remember. Now, Imagine if it was Klopp Post Messi.

I don't have time for Tebas. Barca must sit up and do things for themselves. I've never and will never comment on issues concerning refs and Tebas because it adds nothing.

Barca must focus on themselves and improve, period!

That said, this your post get too many "IF" why nah?? 😂 😂

Okay. If Almunia was Lehman, Arsenal would've won the UCL in 2006!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 8:51pm On Apr 26
jpmoriarti:
So many could and would. angry
Well, we'll never know now, would we? Klopp didn't coach Barca during this period and this period is gone forever.

But in retrospect, Klopp wouldn't have survived under Bartomeu either. Barcelona was setup to fail under Bartomeu. We have yet to recover from that catastrophic period.
Well, it's valid point we would never have known but then I still believe Klopp would have exceedingly succeed with or without Bartomeu.
If you follow Liverpool well (which I doubt you don't cos it's understandably a different league) you'll know Klopp hands are mostly tied yet he still performs wonders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 8:55pm On Apr 26
oliverano:

I don't think Klopp is that better than Carlo. But alot of people including you will say Klopp is clear but he's not. Klopp will have issues beating Anceloti in Laliga. Anceloti's team play like they don't know what they're doing but eventually they hurt you bad. I've known Carlo since when he was at Parma. He knows how to adapt to situations so well. I think he's better than Klopp. Yes I really think so and his records suggest so.

Klopp has spent alot too. He's among the goat coaches but that's not an excuse to win 1 league title in 9 years. It's not just about spending more money, Pep is just clearly better than him. If it's by spending, Chelsea would've been on top of the league. United are the biggest spenders in England yet absolutely nothing show!

Lmaooo...
Why you dey carry bulldozer for knife fight na. Must you rub salt to injury with that picture? grin

Anyways, it's your opinion but Klopp is better than Carlo presently.

Give Klopp and Carlo two very good teams and Klopp will always come out tops in a league run.

But like I said, it's your opinion.

Make I no talk pass like this before you go carry another grenade launcher picture come fight grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:00pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Lmaooo...
Why you dey carry bulldozer for knife fight na. Must you rub salt to injury with that picture? grin

Anyways, it's your opinion but Klopp is better than Carlo presently.

Give Klopp and Carlo two very good teams and Klopp will always come out tops in a league run.

But like I said, it's your opinion.

Make I no talk pass like this before you go carry another grenade launcher picture come fight grin

grin grin grin grin grin

May be Klopp is better but not by much...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:37pm On Apr 26
Arda Guler>>>>>>>>>Entire La Gbasia fraudsters 💯

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:25am On Apr 27
oliverano:

Klopp is better than Carlo abeg.... Pep's dominance is why Liverpool only won one league title in the last nine years.

Klopp in La liga with the current Barca team will win titles.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:46am On Apr 27
mostob:
Klopp is better than Carlo abeg.... Pep's dominance is why Liverpool only won one league title in the last nine years.

Yet Carlo's Madrid convincingly wiped this same Klopp's Liverpool home and away and in final.

Klopp does not have anything on Carlo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:47am On Apr 27
oliverano:

I always don’t agree with people saying klopp haven’t spent a lot

I respect your opinion about ancelotti ,But I think klopp is better (my opinion )
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:08am On Apr 27
mostob:

It's a very close call but I personally don't think he's better. I speak facts and results not based on heavy metal football.

Carlo is incredibly underated. He'll beat Klopp 7 times if they meet 10 times. Evidence suggests this....When Carlo joined Chelsea, I always felt he'll have no problems wrestling the title from Fergie. I tell you the truth, if he was in England with a team capable of spending like United and Liverpool, Pep won't dominate this much.

Although he's not as negative as Mourinho, Carlo is a beast coach that doesn't really care about attractive football but results.

UCL semis, he flogged Klopp, UCL final, e flog Klopp. He's not attractive but result oriented and football is all about results.

Right now I'll take him over Klopp, yes!!! because what we need now is results not attractive football. May be in future I'll now consider Klopp since his team knows how to run around and press.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:22am On Apr 27
ThierryJay:

Yet Carlo's Madrid convincingly wiped this same Klopp's Liverpool home and away and in final.

Facts only.

Don Carlo is top class. He knows how to set his team up so well. He adapts to every opponent. If your team is better, he knows and will try to be conservative. If his team is better he knows and they'll wipe you well. He's not without fault though but his record in knockouts is really good. Tuchel does this too and is learning well enough.

I started paying serious homage to that guy in 2003 season. Forget, that man Knows exactly what he's doing.

Klopp goes toe to toe with everyone even when his team is weaker may be through injuries or suspension, poor form or lack of squad depth. Pep does this too but at least he has 3ucl to his name and more than enough league titles to show for his troubles.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:31am On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:

I always don’t agree with people saying klopp haven’t spent a lot

I respect your opinion about ancelotti ,But I think klopp is better (my opinion )

Klopp has revolutionised the modern game. He's the reason why the buzz word "pressing" is everywhere.

I think he's great and the modern game fits what he does but he hasn't won enough to be considered better than Carlo. May be he's better but it's a very close call based on what's happening right now in the modern game.

Result wise, trophies, award, Carlo is very clear!

....and yes, Klopp sef don spend 😂😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:54am On Apr 27
Una funny for this Sanga... how on earth is Jurgen Klopp better than Don Carlo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:57am On Apr 27
oliverano:

Facts only.

Don Carlo is top class. He knows how to set his team up so well. He adapts to every opponent. If your team is better, he knows and will try to be conservative. If his team is better he knows and they'll wipe you well. He's not without fault though but his record in knockouts is really good. Tuchel does this too and is learning well enough.

I started paying serious homage to that guy in 2003 season. Forget, that man Knows exactly what he's doing.

Klopp goes toe to toe with everyone even when his team is weaker may be through injuries or suspension, poor form or lack of squad depth. Pep does this too but at least he has 3ucl to his name and more than enough league titles to show for his troubles.

Touché. Make e no be say we dey give a rival free PR. But I get why Carlo is always underrated.

He's like that student that always seems unserious or doesn't read much but comes out tops at the term end. People then wonder how he did it and doubt his credentials.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:06am On Apr 27
ThierryJay:

Touché. Make e no be say we dey give a rival free PR. But I get why Carlo is always underrated.

He's like that student that always seems unserious or doesn't read much but comes out tops at the term end. People then wonder how he did it and doubt his credentials.

You just described his coaching style hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

It's not free PR though it's just facts. We have seen rival fans saying Pep is the goat manager.

Before Pep, we had rivals talking about how great Sachi was, Fergie, Hysknes, Trapantoni. I'm just appreciating greatness lol!

I've finally rested 👏👏👏
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:17am On Apr 27
Your mates get Rodri and Declan rice as DM

See who you wan sign ,I hope it’s not true sha

Oliverano Kilishi jp make una come see wonders grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:58am On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:

I hope so too. We can't be dealing with leftovers all the time. Someone that's no longer good enough for Real Betis.

Please let's stop with these mediocre players. I'll rather we promote someone from the B team than this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 12:49pm On Apr 27
Newbie on nairaland. Visca barca wink cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 1:09pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:

grin grin grin grin grin

The moment Guido was substituted, the game moved faster and Argentina will go on to win the world cup. His substitution changed everything for Argentina. This guy is the epitome of mediocrity. Can't pass, can't run, can't interpret space.

I think he's coming in as a backup for the real pivot. I personally wouldn't mind another pivot from lamasia because this guy nah confam waste of space!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 1:25pm On Apr 27
Who else noticed that vardridstas comment on this thread pass their own thread grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27
ThierryJay:

Ancelotti or no Ancelotti, Madrid is something else when it comes to UCL. No matter how bad Madrid is, they will always find a way whether Siasia is their coach or Carlo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:34pm On Apr 27
In the last five (5) premier league games, Klopp has picked 5 points from a possible 15. But he's better than Carlo and is failing because of Pep.

Shey nah Pep say make e no win games abi. If you really think Carlo will be in this position and drop this many points then you don't really follow that man. He's a beast when he smells blood!

Andrewbaba44, mostob, Thieryjay, jodera
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

It's a very close call but I personally don't think he's better. I speak facts and results not based on heavy metal football.

Carlo is incredibly underated. He'll beat Klopp 7 times if they meet 10 times. Evidence suggests this....When Carlo joined Chelsea, I always felt he'll have no problems wrestling the title from Fergie. I tell you the truth, if he was in England with a team capable of spending like United and Liverpool, Pep won't dominate this much.

Although he's not as negative as Mourinho, Carlo is a beast coach that doesn't really care about attractive football but results.

UCL semis, he flogged Klopp, UCL final, e flog Klopp. He's not attractive but result oriented and football is all about results.

Right now I'll take him over Klopp, yes!!! because what we need now is results not attractive football. May be in future I'll now consider Klopp since his team knows how to run around and press.
Of course, it is a close call. Respect to Carlo though...
I still think Klopp edge him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27
ThierryJay:

grin grin

Baba will just stay one side dey chew bubble gum. You will be like 'what are you doing man?' Then boom!, Carlo's team will hit you hard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:38pm On Apr 27
mostob:
Ancelotti or no Ancelotti, Madrid is something else when it comes to UCL. No matter how bad Madrid is, they will always find a way whether Siasia is their coach or Carlo.

No evidence suggests this assertion. Real Madrid won the UCL last in 2001/2002 season that's almost 13 years until Don Carlo won it again for them in 2013.

He's the one who brought them back to the big time. Mourinho also tried though, got them to the semis.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:

Xavi's tactical prowess is not as limited as his scouting. Man is a poor scout.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 2:51pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

In the last five (5) premier league games, Klopp has picked 5 points from a possible 15. But he's better than Carlo and is failing because of Pep.

Shey nah Pep say make e no win games abi. If you really think Carlo will be in this position and drop this many points then you don't really follow that man. He's a beast when he smells blood!

Andrewbab.a44, mosto.b, Thier.yjay, jode.ra
Don Carlo is arguably in the best team in the world presently challenging with the weakest Barca and Athletico in years and you expect him not to dominate?

When he was in la Liga prior to now, how many did he win?
When he was in EPL, where was he?

Lmaooo, he should come and handle present Chelsea first then drag for league then I'll agree he's better than present Klopp.

Look at this Liverpool squad presently, can Carlo even use it and go head to head with Man City?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 2:53pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

No evidence suggests this assertion. Real Madrid won the UCL last in 2001/2002 season that's almost 13 years until Don Carlo won it again for them in 2013.

He's the one who brought them back to the big time. Mourinho also tried though, got them to the semis.
Ancelotti is a UCL coach, I give him that. Eliminate an opposition over two legs and you can count on him but slug it out in league...
Lai lai!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:56pm On Apr 27
Jodera:

Ancelotti is a UCL coach, I give him that. Eliminate an opposition over two legs and you can count on him but slug it out in league...
Lai lai!!!

He has won the League anywhere(country) he goes. When United was very hot, he came in an upstaged Ferguson.

He's a great general purpose coach with specialty in my favourite club competition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.