Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669478 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5549) (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
In all honesty i hate this draw ..at least we can test our new squad and Xavi buh not Bayern if you loose guard dey won't stop scoring.
To be the best you have to beat the best
There's no bigger opportunity to show the football world that has been mocking us with reckless abandon for years how far we've grown and can fare against the top sides, This games will show us the best or worst of our squad and Xavi unlike a group where we'll be paired with fairly easy teams and it won't be taken that seriously till we reach the KO stages

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Guy is it that Chelsea thread is too boring for you. Why do you always come here to seek attention
BlueAngel444:
Someone said Barcelona need another lever to make it out of that group. You people aren't well on this App. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
I understand your positivity but this is not 2015 sha
Kilishihunter:

There's no bigger opportunity to show the football world that has been mocking us with reckless abandon for years how far we've grown and can fare against the top sides, This games will show us the best or worst of our squad and Xavi unlike a group where we'll be paired with fairly easy teams and it won't be taken that seriously till we reach the KO stages
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Not Bayern fans preferring Liverpool or Chelsea to Barca at Bravrian football works grin

Aside this Bayern fans also hate us though ,all thanks to lewagoalski
Lol, Many of them dey celebrate for their English Twitter page, Tbh I see no reason why we can't compete with bayern for the leadership of the group, Yes they've scored 20 goals in 4 games but they always have a weakness of leaving too much space in behind when playing their highlines while attacking and their defence no too carry like dat, Reason why they had to splash 70m on de ligt, Even Inter sef fit take points from them, from us too though, And now we've taken their lewandoski who go know ones and twos from their time training, If them flog us sha, Fine, it means we're not ready to stand with europe's elite
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mhistaedie01:
I'm not saying we're better than bayern afterall we're still rebuilding. All I'm trying to note is that with this squad we've assembled throughout the window added to the existing few and still more potential incomings we should have no excuse to play sheepishly and poorly like last year

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

^^Culer,you fail to get my point provided we're saying almost the same thing ,don't be carried away by City and Madrid's friendly.

Psg - yes,Ajax -yes sir,but not the Bavaria's.Those guys once they detect a weakness they won't stop don't forget Muller takes Barça personal (maybe his enemies are from Barcelona grin)and now we took Lewan from them we gats give it our all otherwise we collect pass 8-2 if we faulter you get my worries now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I'm not saying we're better than bayern afterall we're still rebuilding. All I'm trying to note is that with this squad we've assembled throughout the window added to the existing few and still more potential incomings we should have no excuse to play sheepishly and poorly like last year
We can beat Bayern if we learn how to link our midfielders to Lewan when called upon,and if they mark him thoroughly which i bet they will then we can rely on our ever ready Fati and Raphinha to bite and score from flanks.

And i believe the highest scoring team wins so we gats keep scoring(My thought).

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Lol, Many of them dey celebrate for their English Twitter page, Tbh I see no reason why we can't compete with bayern for the leadership of the group, Yes they've scored 20 goals in 4 games but they always have a weakness of leaving too much space in behind when playing their highlines while attacking and their defence no too carry like dat, Reason why they had to splash 70m on de ligt, Even Inter sef fit take points from them, from us too though, And now we've taken their lewandoski who go know ones and twos from their time training, If them flog us sha, Fine, it means we're not ready to stand with europe's elite

Same Bayern Villarreal kicked out like Mumu grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Mhistaedie01:

Make I hear word abeg

Maybe this is the year they won us 8-2 ,same Bayern that Villarreal locked and they where toothless and frustrated

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
We can beat Bayern if we learn how to link our midfielders to Lewan when called upon,and if they mark him thoroughly which i bet they will then we can rely on our ever ready Fati and Raphinha to bite and score from flanks.

And i believe the highest scoring team wins so we gats keep scoring(My thought).
I understand, Once bayern detect a weakness truly, they'll overload that zone to almost perfect execution, But I think we're capable to at least match them this time around though we have to use new FBs, Foyth that I've been saying I don't want before will be really needed in this game, I also believe FDJ will be vital in this match with his progressive carries to beat their constant press, Let's not also forget we suffered multiple injury problems facing them in both the first and second leg last season, We had to use them gavi, demir in the second half due to lack of options in camp nou, We weren't able to play really well against sociedad cause of their press but we still took 4 goals home, That's how potent our attack is now

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
^^Culer,you fail to get my point provided we're saying almost the same thing ,don't be carried away by City and Madrid's friendly.

Psg - yes,Ajax -yes sir,but not the Bavaria's.Those guys once they detect a weakness they won't stop don't forget Muller takes Barça personal (maybe his enemies are from Barcelona grin)and now we took Lewan from them we gats give it our all otherwise we collect pass 8-2 if we faulter you get my worries now.
I rather face Bayern than psg or city, MNM have shown how lethal they can be when they work together seeing how they destroyed one of the strongest teams in their league 7-1, You are talking about them getting angry from taking lewy from them, what about us getting angry too about them sending us to europa last seaso
I don't know about you but I ain't afraid of being paired against Bayern unlike last year, Remember we still have another strong side in our group that can take points from both of us

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I understand, Once bayern detect a weakness truly, they'll overload that zone to almost perfect execution, But I think we're capable to at least match them this time around though we have to use new FBs, Foyth that I've been saying I don't want before will be really needed in this game, I also believe FDJ will be vital in this match with his progressive carries to beat their constant press, Let's not also forget we suffered multiple injury problems facing them in both the first and second leg last season, We had to use them gavi, demir in the second half due to lack of options in camp nou, We weren't able to play really well against sociedad cause of their press but we still took 4 goals home, That's how potent our attack is now
And we used Luuk de Jong as our striker back then. angry sad

This time, we would be coming with their very own, LewanGOALski cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should be worried also because if they treat us with their usual disdain, then we're capable of running riot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Barcelona are expected to register Jules Koundé today. The club have been working on the formalities with La Liga, and they have been given the green light. It does not depend on Aubameyang's sale anymore, but that transfer is still likely to happen.

[Manu Sanz]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2022
jpmoriarti:
And we used Luuk de Jong as our striker back then. angry sad

This time, we would be coming with their very own, LewanGOALski cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should be worried also because if they treat us with their usual disdain, then we're capable of running riot
Nagelsmann and Oliver Kahn started with their usual arrogance yesterday, Let's just wait and see how things unfold, The same way we shocked the football world by generating cash to buy players and registering them might be in store too, Some are even insinuating we are a smaller fry than inter, Let them keep talking down on us

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nagelsmann and Oliver Kahn started with their usual arrogance yesterday, Let's just wait and see how things unfold, The same way we shocked the football world by generating cash to buy players and registering them might be in store too, Some are even insinuating we are a smaller fry than inter, Let them keep talking down on us
Of course, we have earned those insults and talking down. We have been nothing short of horrific in Europe in the last couple of years. angry

However, this should represent a fresh start for us. We have organised our squad better than before. We have strengthened in each position. We have a new lease of life. We should be able to register a statement, so that everyone who has doubted us, would rue the day they uttered those words. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Of course, we have earned those insults and talking down. We have been nothing short of horrific in Europe in the last couple of years. angry

However, this should represent a fresh start for us. We have organised our squad better than before. We have strengthened in each position. We have a new lease of life. We should be able to register a statement, so that everyone who has doubted us, would rue the day they uttered those words. sad cool
Exactly, Reason why I'm not so fazed at being in a tough group very early in this tourney, There's no better chance to show we are ready to compete (finally) than now
You either Go hard or Go home
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin grin

Omoh, even the king of Ls; the less intelligent form of dayo came here too.

You love to see it.

Mr Nobody was right; The Enemy of Your Enemy is Your Friend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Oliver Kahn's arrogance was just too visible. He even went ahead to show a smirk when he saw that they were paired with us.

Baba had always been arrogant since his playing days so it's expected.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2022
❗️Abde will leave Barça on loan. The decision has been taken. But before leaving his contract will be extended until 2026. Real Valladolid seems to be the most likely destination for Abde as of now.

[Via: Relevo�]

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=Kilishihunter post=116071942][/quote] maybe it's linked to Umtiti's exit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:
❗️Abde will leave Barça on loan. The decision has been taken. But before leaving his contract will be extended until 2026. Real Valladolid seems to be the most likely destination for Abde as of now.

[Via: Relevo�]
Let him Fvck off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shey una de see tebas.. if I beat person papa now angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Faithti(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
La Liga have given their 'OK' to Barcelona to register Kounde.

— @gerardromero

Kounde will be registered in the next few hours.

— @gerardromero

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
SWEEEET

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:
SWEEEET
At last, BlaqFaze said something though about Umtiti's movement possibly giving him space to be registered
Araujo-Kounde cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

At last, BlaqFaze said something though about Umtiti's movement possibly giving him space to be registered
Araujo-Kounde cool

Na we still day pay Samuel most of him salary, so the wages still day our bill
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Araujo-Kounde cool
possibly because Auba deal isn't completed and there was no reduction of salaries...so why the sudden u-turn from Tebas
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Araujo-Kounde cool
possibly because Auba deal isn't completed and there was no reduction of salaries...so why the sudden u-turn from Tebas.

That's none of my business sha. The most important thing is that Kounde will play on Sunday.

Forbes and dem Dailymail were already reporting that Kounde would leave for free cheesy the best part of all this is that we'll not be in a hurry to sell Auba, giving us the leverage to squeeze more money outta chelsea grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Araujo-Kounde cool

Balde Kounde Araujo Fouyth(Hopefully)

Going forward, we should try this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlaqFaze:
possibly because Auba deal isn't completed and there was no reduction of salaries...so why the sudden u-turn from Tebas.

That's none of my business sha. The most important thing is that Kounde will play on Sunday.

Forbes and dem Dailymail were already reporting that Kounde would leave for free cheesy the best part of all this is that we'll not be in a hurry to sell Auba, giving us the leverage to squeeze more money outta chelsea grin

Na that money I day concerned about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
BoomBucks:

Balde Kounde Araujo Fouyth(Hopefully)

Going forward, we should try this

Na Auba go determine Foyth coming.

Me, I want to see some fluid football on the wings like Roberto gave us against City. See as e hold foden like say e no play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
��✅| FC Barcelona can now register a new full-back, even after registering Jules Koundé. All this, without any departures or salary reductions.
@gerardromero [�️]

Joan Laporta and his board has done it again.

#EK10

(1) (2) (3) ... (5549) (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.