Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,972 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668976 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ali Dursun, Frenkie de Jong’s agent, left Barcelona yesterday without discussing the player’s situation with the club. His arrival was more for Braithwaite, because Espanyol, Mallorca and Real Sociedad are among the clubs interested in the player.
@tjuanmarti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
De jong in talks to reduce his salary
Umtiti has left
Kounde can now be registered
Braithwaite close to leaving
What more can i ask for in one day... Laporta carry on

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Na Auba go determine Foyth coming.

Me, I want to see some fluid football on the wings like Roberto gave us against City. See as e hold foden like say e no play.

Roberto is simply not good enough to play for Barca. He's there coz of Spanish tax.

Stopping Foden should never be a benchmark for our RBs. Foden is a midfielder not a winger but he's spent more time on the wing coz pep wants it that way. Foden isn't fast nah.

Wait till we meet flying wingers/wingbacks like Vini, Alphonse Davies, Sane, Koeman, Diaz, Mabape, Son etc then you'll know that, that man is completely out of his depth.

We better get a quality RB and allow SR to rest Abeg.

Also, let's not forget that SR lost his mum through ALS so he was so pumped for that game too.

He was extra motivated

He played well no doubt but he should be nowhere near that game against Bayern or high intensity games against strong teams.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlaqFaze:

Umtiti has left

Chief, I no no sha but FDJ doesn't look like a player that will make it here.

I don't know but if I see "Pedri Busi Gavi" against Vallodolid, then he should really consider his future.

Xavi doesn't rate FDJ but he can't just say it. I may be wrong but looking at FDJ, he simply doesn't fit because we don't play double pivot.

As a single pivot he's not calm and loses the ball in critical areas of the pitch
As an interior, he lacks positioning and roams almost too much.

If B.Silva can show, he should be let go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
BoomBucks:

Chief, I no no sha but FDJ doesn't look like a player that will make it here.

I don't know but if I see "Pedri Busi Gavi" against Vallodolid, then he should really consider his future.

Xavi doesn't rate FDJ but he can't just say it. I may be wrong but looking at FDJ, he simply doesn't fit because we don't play double pivot.

As a single pivot he's not calm and loses the ball in critical areas of the pitch
As an interior, he lacks positioning and roams almost too much.

If B.Silva can show, he should be let go.
True sha but i see De jong starting over Gavi for most part of the season.

For Xavi to start De Jong as a single pivot ahead of Pjanic shows that Xavi still rates him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlaqFaze:

Umtiti has left

The English media is about to be stunned cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Faithti(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
BREAKING: FC Barcelona have registered Jules Koundé. It is done!
@David_Ornstein [�️
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
BlaqFaze:
True sha but i see De jong starting over Gavi for most part of the season.

For Xavi to start De Jong as a single pivot ahead of Pjanic shows that Xavi still rates him

Pjanic forced himself to stay despite being told he's not part of the plan. Xavi had no choice but to carry him along.

Same fate awaits Depay, Dest and low budget Brown.

Auba will play if he somehow stays coz Xavi actually wants him to stick around.

Sha, but if Pedri Busi Gavi start then I'll be convinced he'll be sold or ride the bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

The English media is about to be stunned cheesy
Na David Orenstein report Kounde registration...dem go cry blood
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
BoomBucks:

Roberto is simply not good enough to play for Barca. He's there coz of Spanish tax.

Stopping Foden should never be a benchmark for our RBs. Foden is a midfielder not a winger but he's spent more time on the wing coz pep wants it that way. Foden isn't fast nah.

Wait till we meet flying wingers/wingbacks like Vini, Alphonse Davies, Sane, Koeman, Diaz, Mabape, Son etc then you'll know that, that man is completely out of his depth.

We better get a quality RB and allow SR to rest Abeg.

Also, let's not forget that SR lost his mum through ALS so he was so pumped for that game too.

He was extra motivated

He played well no doubt but he should be nowhere near that game against Bayern or high intensity games against strong teams.
Some fans here are easily deceived and when we play Bayern now and they gape us from SR's wing you go see wailing .

I don't rate that chameleon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nasser Al-Khater, CEO of the Qatar World Cup, has revealed the fastest selling tickets for the event have been for Argentina vs. Mexico and Argentina vs. Saudi Arabia ��

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Some fans here are easily deceived and when we play Bayern now and they gape us from SR's wing you go see wailing .

I don't rate that chameleon.

He's okay against low blocks sha. That's why we need to go all out for a RB since Xavi doesn't want JK as RB but his natural position as CB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Nasser Al-Khater, CEO of the Qatar World Cup, has revealed the fastest selling tickets for the event have been for Argentina vs. Mexico and Argentina vs. Saudi Arabia ��

Who no want see GOAT �

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
BoomBucks:

He's okay against low blocks sha. That's why we need to go all out for a RB since Xavi doesn't want JK as RB but his natural position as CB

The low blocks team id exactly why we need him. He knows how to cross, make runs and break press. This is exactly what Alves was for us. I know he's a defensive liability but then, I don't want him as a starter for all matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

The low blocks team id exactly why we need him. He knows how to cross, make runs and break press. This is exactly what Alves was for us. I know he's a defensive liability but then, I don't want him as a starter for all matches.

That should be the thing. Roberto against low blocks. Like really low BLOCKS and at home. Teams that even our B team can beat ooo

Man, won't lie, I can't wait to see him leave next season. Seeing him on the pitch gives me PTSD almost always

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
jpmoriarti:
And we used Luuk de Jong as our striker back then. angry sad

This time, we would be coming with their very own, LewanGOALski cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should be worried also because if they treat us with their usual disdain, then we're capable of running riot
lewa without Muller..and moreover he only scored once in that 8:2 and please don't forget Mane grin there's a reason Liverpool is finding it difficult to win cheesy

Goodluck
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
�️ — Jordi Gil via SPORT

� Xavi sees Ferran Torres as an important part of the team, for tactical reasons when Barça have the ball, opening up a lot of space with his movements, especially when applying high pressure. He presses and plays in the middle of the opponent’s half which is vital for the team.

� The squad appreciate the hard work that Ferran provides to the team.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
�� | FC Barcelona have begun official talks with Rennes for their right-back, Hamari Traoré. An offer of €3M could be submitted soon.
@RMCsport [�️]

Barcelona’s offer may arrive in the next 48 hours and Rennes may agree on a price of €3M. The player has a salary of €1M net.

L'equipe has also reported this. This could be true.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hethather(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

L'equipe has also reported this. This could be true.
Beautiful business if this goes through!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hethather:

Beautiful business if this goes through!
You sabi am?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:
�️ — Jordi Gil via SPORT

� Xavi sees Ferran Torres as an important part of the team, for tactical reasons when Barça have the ball, opening up a lot of space with his movements, especially when applying high pressure. He presses and plays in the middle of the opponent’s half which is vital for the team.

� The squad appreciate the hard work that Ferran provides to the team.

the guy na real lord of movement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Taguchi:

Na him selling point be that grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

You sabi am?

Guy seems good sha

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Na him selling point be that grin grin

na true sha

if only ferran can be clinical, him for score tons of goals, the guy sabi get himself into dangerous positions..him dey remind me of chicharito cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Guy seems good sha

Alright Chief but
1. If he's this good why will Rennes accept just €3m for him
2. I just hope he's good defensively cause as we all know na the koko be that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Taguchi:

Make lewandoski teach am "the ways" this one they seem so close, All this movement no suppose waste for nothing na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Taguchi:

na true sha

if only ferran can be clinical, him for score tons of goals, the guy sabi get himself into dangerous positions..him dey remind me of chicharito cheesy

I am rooting for him to improve and with Lewangoalski as the boss, make e sharpen am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Alright Chief but
1. If he's this good why will Rennes accept just €3m for him
2. I just hope he's good defensively cause as we all know na the koko be that

Looks like he's good defensively and not prone to error

Rennes might be considering the age... Don't be surprised that it's not the exact figure we'd be paying. The guy himself is worth 8m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Topmaike007:
lewa without Muller..and moreover he only scored once in that 8:2 and please don't forget Mane grin there's a reason Liverpool is finding it difficult to win cheesy

Goodluck
Lewy scored one and gave 2 assists, Tbf if we met any well drilled team that night we for still collect, Mane is not a great goalscorer na, Can't be compared to lewy but of course he brings more to the table all round, But wait first why una dey always get easy draws, una don draw shaktar for the 3rd straight year if I'm not mistaken
Something fishy is going on lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Apparently, Chelsea has just signed Fofana for about €90m from Leicester City.

Leicester owe us about 10m for putting in the effort in hijacking the Kounde deal thus making Chelsea desperate for a defender of Fofana’s build.

Basically without us they wouldn’t have been able to successfully carry out this scam.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Looks like he's good defensively and not prone to error

Rennes might be considering the age... Don't be surprised that it's not the exact figure we'd be paying. The guy himself is worth 8m
Yeah I think he's 28 or so, It has to be something close to 8m at least cause that 3m seems too good to be true except say na useless player wey dem wan quickly offload
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Make lewandoski teach am "the ways" this one they seem so close, All this movement no suppose waste for nothing na

FirstbornWds:

I am rooting for him to improve and with Lewangoalski as the boss, make e sharpen am

E get some kind things dem no dey fit teach pesin, it's either you have it or you dont

i still get high hopes for am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.